Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Therese's story - Chapter 13: Like Mother, Like Daughter

"As told to the author. The names have been changed to protect the innocent."

23
1 Comment 1
3.7k Views 3.7k
1.9k words 1.9k words

We went home to Cait of course, and went inside and headed for the kitchen, but then Cait saw her mom sitting in the living room and she went in there first.
Her mom had the TV on but was texting on her phone and not really watching, and Cait sat down beside her and without a word just put her arms around her gave her a long hug, and when she let go her mom said “Wow. Thanks, baby. What was that for?” and Cait said “Nothing. I just felt like it.”

I stood in the doorway to the kitchen, watching them, and when Cait came back, I looked at her and made sure she saw me rolling my eyes at her in exasperation, and Cait whispered “What?” and we went into the kitchen, and I whispered “Seriously?” and Cait said “What??”

“Oh, come on," I said. "You've seen me suck his cock half a dozen times and now you're worried about him cheating on your mom?”

“It's different,” she said.

“It's really exactly the same."

"It's not."

"It is," I said. "I don't get it. You knew he does stuff like that there. Right?"

"Yeah, but..."

Cait opened the refrigerator and got the orange juice out and poured herself a glass, and then she looked at me as if asking if I wanted some and I nodded, and then I said “But, what?”

She poured me a glass and then she hoisted herself up on the kitchen counter and I did too and sat there next to her, and we didn't say anything for a minute or so and then she said "It's different because I saw it. So now it's actually real."

And that made sense.

Then her dad came home, because he wasn't far behind us, and we heard him talk to Cait's mom and she laughed so merrily and Cait frowned, and then they both came into the kitchen and he said “Hey girls,” and I said “Hey,” and Cait didn't say anything but just kinda gave him the evil eye, and I pushed my elbow into her arm.

Her mom and dad didn't notice any of it, and then Cait said ”You doing anything tomorrow, dad?”

“Tomorrow? No, I don't think so. Why?”

“I just thought we could all hang out, or something. Like all of us together."

“Sure, that'd be nice," he said. But then suddenly he said “Oh wait, I may have a thing actually."

“Really?” Cait said. "A thing?" and I looked at her and the knuckles on her hand were turning white from squeezing the glass and I was sure it was going to just shatter in her hand and her dad said “Yeah, but it shouldn't be more than a couple hours.

“A couple hours? Wow, that's pretty impressive, dad."

I elbowed her again and this time her mom and dad both noticed, and he said “What? What are you talking about?”

Cait threw the rest of the orange juice out in the sink and jumped down from the counter.

“Nothing," she said. "If you'd rather be with someone else than with me and mom, then fine. Do you think I care? Because I don't!” and then she trampled out of the kitchen.

And now her mom and dad were both looking at me, and her dad looked like he had just fallen from the sky or something, and he said “What the hell?” and I wanted to hug him, and then her mom said “What's going on?” and I shrugged and tried to smile and said “I don't know, I'll go talk to her."

I went after Cait up the stairs but then her mom caught up with me and said “What's going on?” again and I sighed and said “She thinks he's having an affair,” and she said “Why would she think that?” and I realized I had just done what I had told Cait was a stupid thing to do.

“Because..." I said. "We… uhm…” and then quickly I said “We went to the gym. Just to... say hi. And we saw him, with...”

And she said “With a woman?” and I said “Yes,” and she said “Oh dear,” and I said “Yeah, so…”

“Did they kiss?” she said.

“Uhm… yes.”

“He's not having an affair,” she said. “This is just what you and I talked about.”

“Yeah, okay, I guess, but Cait doesn't know.”

“Tell her…” she said, but then she stopped to think, and then she said “No, I'll go and…” and she stopped again.

Then she said “You know what, here's what you're going to do. Give me a few minutes and then the two of you sneak back here and eavesdrop on us, up on the stairs, like when you were kids, and we'll be here talking about it, and you'll be listening, and I'll make sure she understands that everything is okay. Without any one of us actually telling her anything”.

And I thought, that's actually a good idea. I turned around and then Cait's mom said “I haven't given you permission to tell her about you and me, you know. Not yet."

“I know,” I said, and I didn't really think much about the 'not yet' part then.

So I went to Cait's room, and she was sitting on her bed clutching her pillow and I said “Are you crying?

“No. I'm not five years old, you know."

“Sorry,” I said, and I sat down with her and she said “I fucked up, didn't I?” and I said “Nah. I told them you had a bad case of PMS,” and she laughed and said “Thanks, I think,” and I laughed too.

ZaritANDalanis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ZaritANDalanis

Then I said “Look, they went to the living room together. We can sneak down to the stairs and listen. Maybe they're talking about it. I mean, if you really want to know,” and she said “No, it's okay, I just want to forget about it."

“Don't you want to know?”

“Actually, no,” she said, and I said “Oh, come on, you know you do. What if I'm right?” and she thought about it, and then she said “Fine, let's go."

So we went back and snuck down the stairs, and just a few steps down the stairs turned ninety degrees with a plateau and there it had like a wall made of frosted glass facing the living room, so we could crouch down behind that and they wouldn't be able to see us there if we didn't move. We would do that sometimes when we were little, when there was a movie on that they wouldn't let us see or when they had a party and we just wanted to see what they were doing or something like that.

We carefully lay down behind the glass and peered under it through the opening between it and the stairs and her mom and dad were sitting on the couch facing us and I think I saw her mom quickly glance up at us, but I couldn't be sure.

Then Cait's mom said to him “So, what happened? Did she even show up?” and he said “Of course.”

“So, what happened?”

“Well, just like you said. She came into my stall this time. And she invited me to her place. I thought I could go tomorrow, but now I think I should stay here with you and Caitlin instead.”

“Don't worry about that,” she said. “Just tell me everything.”

“Everything?”

“Yes,” she said.

“Well…” he said again, and then he started to tell her about it, and as he did Cait's mom unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out and Cait gasped, and I thought, But she knows we're here!

And at first she just let his cock hang there to the side and she looked at it and said “Aw, did that selfish woman wear you all out?” and then she grabbed a hold of it and started to jerk him off slowly while he talked, and it didn't take long for it to get hard and he was telling her about what had happened, and Cait's mom got up on her knees in the couch and kissed and licked his cock while she jerked him and then she put it in her mouth and sucked him off and Cait groaned next to me.

He told her everything, that she had sucked him through the hole and how she had done it and how he had fucked her when she came over to his stall and what it felt like and what she said and did and everything, and Cait's mom sucked his cock faster and faster and then she stopped and they kissed while she jerked him off some more.

I looked at Cait and she couldn't take her eyes off them and her eyes were wide open and her face was flushed and I could tell she was so horny and I was too by now.

Then her mom stood up and took off her pants and her panties and then she sat down on his lap with her back to him, facing us, and she grabbed his cock and guided it inside her, and she fucked him like that, up and down and then rocking back and forth with her hands on his knees.

He grabbed her hair and pulled her to him and kissed her and fondled her boobs and then he put his hand on her clit and rubbed her and she said “Ooohhh yess” and moved faster, and I heard Cait groan again.
And then after a while her mom said “Ooohh fuck yess,” and then she came, and her body shook.

Then she leaped off of him and put his cock in her mouth again and her head went up and down so fast, until he said “Aaahh,” and she took it out and jerked it and let him cum on her face, and Cait groaned again but louder, and then she jumped up and ran up the stairs tiptoeing, and I followed her into her room.
She threw herself on the bed and I think she had her hand inside her pants even before she landed on it, and she rubbed herself vigorously and then she came too, and she bit into the back of her other hand as she did and she went “Nnngghh,” with her eyes closed.

I pulled my sweater off and jumped on top of her and we kissed, and I straddled her thigh and ground my pussy against it, and she pushed her pussy against my thigh and we humped each other like that and kissed and moaned ,and then I came and she grabbed my ass and pulled me harder to her and then she said “Mmmmhh...” into my mouth when she came again.

I fell down next to her just breathing heavily, and then after a while we looked at each other and we both burst out laughing and I said “Well, that was… convincing.”

“Holy shit," Cait said. "You were right. My mom's a freak.”

“Like mother, like daughter," I said, and Cait said “Oh yeah?” and she got on top of me and pinned me down and kissed me and then she took my bra off and she pulled my pants and my panties and my socks off all at once, and she put her mouth on my pussy, but I pushed her away and took all her clothes off too and then I grabbed her head and pulled her back between my legs and we really didn't stop until it was almost morning.

Published 
Written by Toreador
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments