Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Therese's Story - Chapter 37: Crazy

"As told to the author. The names have been changed to protect the innocent."

13
1 Comment 1
2.1k Views 2.1k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Cait and I were visiting her mom and aunt one weekend. Her mom was doing okay by then. She hadn't started working again but kept saying she was going to soon. And she hadn't gotten her own place yet either. She said she was looking, but Cait and I both thought she was lying about that.

Whenever we were there, we slept in the bedroom that was supposed to be her mom's, and she would always say, “I'll just sleep on the floor in Jessica's room, I don't mind at all."

But it was obvious she never used her room.

One time, Cait even put some things under the top mattress, just before we left. You couldn't see them, but it would've been impossible to sleep on, and when we came back weeks later, the sheets were different but those things were still there.

I'm not saying Aunt Beth and her sister were fucking each other or anything, I don't think they did, really, because of the way she reacted when Cait told her about Lucy. But there was definitely something going on.

Anyway, that time, when we were visiting them, Cait and I had gone out on Saturday, and we ended up chatting with two guys, and then we went with them to a party.

I think they quickly realized they had no chance with us, and so, almost as soon as we got there, they disappeared. There were quite a few people there, but we didn't know anyone, of course, and so we decided to leave. But those guys had given us a bottle of beer each, and we went outside to the porch to finish them before we left.

There was a hammock there, and we sat there and talked for a while.

We were kissing a lot too, I guess, and then this woman came out to the porch to smoke.

She said, “Hi,” and Cait and I just nodded and smiled at her before we went back to talking and kissing. We noticed how the woman was staring at us the whole time, but we didn't care.

Suddenly, and like she was angry, she threw her cigarette on the floor and crushed it under her shoe, and then she shouted, “You girls should be ashamed of yourselves!” and then she went back inside.

We were stunned for a few seconds and stared wide-eyed at each other, and then we burst out laughing.

But ten minutes later the woman came back out to have another cigarette, and she just stood there without a word, staring at us again, so just to spite her, we kissed more, and Cait even took my hand and sucked on my fingers and she stroked my cheek and put her thumb in my mouth and let me suck on it as she kissed and licked my neck. And I moaned, louder than I had to really, and soon the woman threw her cigarette away and shook her finger at us and said, “How dare you!?” and then she stomped back inside.

Cait and I giggled, and I whispered, “Wow."

"Well, I thought she was kinda cute,” Cait said, and we laughed again, but this time the woman came back right away, and now she was carrying a glass of beer, and then suddenly she threw the beer at us.

Cait got most of it all over her and just a little bit splashed on me, and Cait jumped up and shouted, “What the fuck!”

The pullover she was wearing was one of her favorite ones, and now it was soaking wet and beer was dripping from her face, and the woman just suddenly looked really confused, and Cait shouted, “What the fuck is wrong with you?!”

"I'm… I'm sorry,” the woman said, and then she ran away down the driveway. She stopped halfway and stood there with her back to us, and Cait actually clenched her fists and took a step towards her.

“Cait, don't," I said.

The woman turned around and came back, and said, “I'm so sorry, I don't know why I did that,” and I opened my mouth to say something, and I was probably going to shout at her too, but then she said, “Come home with me."

"What?" I said.

"Please come home with me," she said.

Cait said, “You're crazy, why would we…?”

“It's not far, it's just five minutes from here. Please."

“Of course not," I said. "Just go away.”

“Please,” the woman said.

“No!" Cait shouted. "Crazy bitch! Just go already.”

“Please,” she said again. “I don't know why I did that, I really don't. I'll pay for your sweater. And I'll give you something else to wear. Let me say I'm sorry.”

“You've said it,” Cait said, and she was calming down, wiping her face off with the back of her hands. “It's fine. Just go away.”

But now people were starting to come outside to see what was going on, and the woman looked at them and she looked almost terrified, and she walked backward off the porch.

“Please,” she said. “It's not far,” and now all I wanted was to get out of there as quickly as possible.

Cait clearly felt the same way, because she said, “Yeah okay, fine,” and she looked at me and I just nodded and so we went with her.

She had said five minutes, but walking there took almost twenty minutes, and she trotted a few feet in front of us the whole way. We had to hurry to keep up, and she only turned to us twice, saying, “I really am sorry,” and “We're almost there."

Then we arrived at an apartment building, and we followed her into her apartment. The first thing we noticed was all this stuff all over her living room floor. Toy cars, and crayons, and teddy bears and stuff, and Cait and I looked at each other.

The woman saw that and said, “He's at his father's,” and then she went into another room and left us standing there looking around.

I think we had been expecting something more like a padded cell with weird stuff written on the walls or something like that, but it was just a nice, normal living room, and then she came back with a black t-shirt that she gave to Cait.

"You can keep that,” she said, and Cait took her pullover off and put the t-shirt on, and the woman politely turned away when she did.

Then she walked over to a cupboard and found a metal box that was in it. She took some money out of it, and Cait said, “You don't have to do that. It's fine."

"But I have to.”

"No, really," Cait said. "It's fine.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes”

"But I really should…”

“No," Cait said. "It's fine.”

There was an awkward silence for a while, and she was just standing there looking at us, and then I said, “So, I think we should go now.”

ErlineDervis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ErlineDervis

The woman nodded, and said, “Yes, of course,” and we turned around and headed for the door, and as I put my hand on the door handle, she quickly said, “I'll pay you to have sex with me."

Cait and I gawked at each other before we turned around, and the woman had her hands covering her mouth like she couldn't believe what she had said.

“What?” Cait said.

The woman shook her head and said, “Nothing,” behind her hands.

So we turned to leave again, and then she said, “Please fuck me.”

Cait spun around.

“Oh my god! You're crazy! You're…”

“I didn't mean it!!” the woman screamed back.

I whispered, “Cait, let's just go."

"No, please don't go," the woman said. "I didn't mean it. I don't want you to fuck me.”

I grabbed Cait's arm and pulled her towards the door, and the woman said, “You have to make me."

I pulled harder on Cait's arm and said, “Cait, come on,” and she looked at me, and I could see it in her eyes. That look she sometimes gets when she's holding a whip, or when she's putting handcuffs on one of us, or even when she's wearing a strap-on.

Her villain look, and I knew we weren't going to leave for a while.

Cait walked up to her and stood right in front of her. She put her hand on the woman's crotch and squeezed and rubbed her there, and the woman hid her face in her hands and whimpered, “No, please."

"Take your clothes off," Cait said and she nodded and took her jacket off. Then she took her top off, and now she had just her jeans and her bra.

Cait took a step back and said, “All of it,” and she undressed and stood there naked, staring down at the floor with her arms wrapped around herself.

“Get on your knees,” Cait said, and she did as she was told, still with her arms holding herself. Cait took her shoes off and then her pants and panties, and then she grabbed the woman's head and pulled it towards her pussy.

“Lick it,” she said, and the woman tried to pull away.

"No, please," she said, and I knew it was all just an act, but she was so good at it that a part of me wasn't really sure.

But Cait held on to her and said, “Lick it!” again, and she put her mouth on her pussy and began licking her.

I moved closer because I wanted to see, even though I most of all wanted to grab Cait and run out of there, and I watched as she ran her tongue up and down her pussy lips.

Cait pulled her pussy open with two fingers, and the woman pushed her tongue up onto her clit, and Cait moaned.

She licked her slowly, and Cait said, “Faster,” and so she did.

“Oh fuck," Cait said. "Faster!” and she flicked the tip of her tongue against her clit so fast, and then Cait came, and she said, “Ohhh fu-uuuck,” and hunched over her.

But she just kept going, tilting her head back to reach Cait's pussy, and Cait's whole body convulsed, and she said, “Hhnngh… hhnnghhh,” and I thought she was going to fall over, but when her orgasm was through she straightened up again and grabbed the woman's head with both hands.

“Stop,” she said, but she didn't stop and kept on licking her, even faster and harder, and now she was grabbing Cait's ass and digging her face into her pussy, and Cait said, “Oh fuck. Stop. Ohh fuuuck!” and then she came again.

This time when it was over, Cait slumped down on the floor on her ass, with her legs spread, and the woman actually crawled towards her, her eyes fixed on Cait's pussy.

Cait literally had to drag herself away from her until she bumped into the door behind her, and the woman caught up with her and dove down between her legs again.

Cait squealed, “Ah! Stop. Oh fuck. Don't…” but the woman was licking her again, ferociously, looking like a starving lioness ravaging a dead zebra or something.

And now Cait was writhing and squirming and clawing at the door behind her, and she kept saying “Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!” and then she came again, at least once and maybe more. I asked her later, and she said, “I don't even know."

But then finally she said, “Stop! Stop!” and managed to wiggle away from her. She put her feet on the woman's shoulder and on her face and pushed her away, and the woman actually snapped at her toes, and not at all in any playful way.

Cait even looked a little scared of her by then, and she backed away from her again and kept kicking at her. She backed into the couch that was behind her, and the woman grabbed her again and Cait gave up the fight.

The woman pushed her thighs apart and plunged her face into her pussy.

“Ohhmmmgawhaawd,” Cait yelped, and she bit into the back of her hand and looked at me like she was begging me to help her, and it was like I woke up from a trance.

I had just been standing there watching them, but now I grabbed the woman by her hips and pulled her away from Cait. She turned around and looked at me like she had forgotten I was there, and then she jumped up and ran out of the room.

Cait was lying there, breathing heavily, wheezing, and clutching her head. Her hair was a mess, and she just stared at me.

"Cait…” I said, but she grabbed me, pulled me to her, and stuck her tongue in my mouth. She almost ripped my blouse when she tried to pull it off me, and I let go of her lips just long enough to pull it over my head, and as our tongues wrestled I unhooked my bra and pulled it off, and then I just ripped the button and the zipper in my pants open. The zipper actually broke, but I didn't care.

I pulled my pants down and tried to kick them off my feet, but they got stuck on my shoes, and Cait put her hand in my panties and pushed two fingers into my pussy, and I did the same to her, and she bit my lower lip and stared into my eyes and we finger fucked each other like crazy until we both came hard.

And not even ten minutes later we were out of there.

We had just quickly put our clothes back on and left before the woman came back out of the room, and now we were walking fast, almost running down the street as if we were afraid she was chasing us. But then suddenly Cait stopped dead in her tracks and said, “Oh shit!”

“What? What is it??”

“Shit!” she said again. “I forgot my sweater.”

Published 
Written by Toreador
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments