Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Therese's Story - Chapter 25: Phone Sex And Sadness

"As told to the author. The names have been changed to protect the innocent."

14
1 Comment 1
1.7k Views 1.7k
2.3k words 2.3k words

'I should have gone home', I thought. 'Fuck! Why didn't I just go home? What was I thinking? I've ruined everything.'

"Actually, I'm… I'm with Lucy," I said.

And Cait just said, "oh."

"Cait," I said. "I'm sorry."

"Why?" she said. "Did you fuck her?"

"No. Of course not. You know that I would never do that."

"Yeah, you would. Are you in her bed?"

"Yes, but I'm always..."

"Are you naked?" she said, and I realized I was, but only because I didn't have any clothes there. Lucy had given me a t-shirt to sleep in but I didn't have it on, and I couldn't really remember when or why I had taken it off, but sometimes you just do stuff like that in your sleep, I guess.

"Yes, but…"

"Is she sleeping?"

"I think so," I said, and then I said "Lucy? Are you awake?" but she didn't answer, and I could hear her breathing calmly, so I said to Cait, "Yes, she is."

And then Cait said, "Touch yourself."

"What?"

"Touch yourself," she said again, and there was something in her voice. She sounded so much like her mom, so I did as she said and put my hand between my thighs and on my pussy, and I stroked it up and down just with my nails.

"Do it," Cait said.

"I am," I said. "But, what if she wakes up?"

"Then we'll see if I'm right about her," she said. "What are you doing?"

I whispered lower when I told her, and then she said "Rub your clit," and I did that too.

"Are you doing it too?" I said.

"Maybe. Are you getting wet?"

"A little," I said, but actually it was more than just a little.

"Put one finger in," Cait said, and I did, and she said, "Tell me what you're doing."

"I'm doing what you told me to do."

"No, tell me."

"I whispered, "I'm fucking myself with my finger."

"I can't hear you."

So a little louder, but not so loud that it would wake Lucy up, I said, "I'm fucking myself."

"Now, use two," she said, and I did. "Tell me," she said.

"I have two fingers in my pussy now."

"Keep talking."

And I told her everything I did as I did it, and she kept telling me to do things and I did everything as she said, and then I described it to her and how it made me feel, and then after a while I was close to coming, and I said, "baby, I need to stop."

"Why?"

"I'm gonna come."

"Okay, come."

"But…" I said, but I was already too close, and then I came and I bit my lip so hard I could taste blood, but I had to or I would have screamed.

"Tell me," Cait said.

I moaned, "I'm cu-hummmm!"

And Cait and I really were okay. The next day she apologized for the way she had reacted, and I apologized for what I had done, and she said, "don't. You know I wanted you to do it, really. It's just that, well, maybe next time you can ask me first?" So, I promised I would, and she even made me promise to ask for her permission before I ever fucked anyone else.

"But I don't think I ever will," I said.

"Sure you will," she said, and she was right, and it's hard to explain but it became kind of a thing for us, almost like a game we played. Kind of like the next step from what we had done before when she would ask me to tell her stories about her dad, and she liked this new thing even more.

And the phone sex thing that had started in Lucy's bed also became a thing. Like, she would call me up and tell me to masturbate whenever or wherever, and I would do it. Maybe because I felt like I owed her or something, but I liked it too, of course.

But we never overdid it. There were a few times when I had to say no, when it was just absolutely impossible, and she was okay with it, but she would punish me for it later.

I mean, she was her mother's daughter after all.

And a couple of times she even made me do it when I was with mom. And I could have said no then too, but I didn't. Or, I did, of course, but just a little, and then I kinda let her talk me into it.

Like, the first time that happened, I was in the living room on the couch with my laptop on my lap, and mom was ironing a bunch of clothes behind me, and the TV was on because mom was watching it a little. I can't remember what was on, because I wasn't watching, and then Cait called me.

I had been with her earlier that day, so when she called, I kinda knew why, and as I picked up I pushed the button on the side to turn the speaker volume down, and then I said, "hey, babe."

She just said, "pinch your nipples."

"No," I said.

"Why not?"

I whispered, "mom is here."

"Aww," Cait said. "Pinch your nipples!"

"Okay!" I hissed, and I put my hand under my sweater and did it.

"Are you doing it?"

"Yes," I said.

"Both?"

"No."

"Then do it," she said. "Both at the same time."

"But…"

"Put the phone down and pinch both your nipples," she said, and so I put the phone down in my lap and put both my hands under my sweater, crossing my arms, and then I pinched my nipples for just a few seconds, and then I picked up the phone again.

"Okay, I did it," I whispered.

"I couldn't hear you," she said.

"No, because I can't."

"You have to tell me what you're doing," she said. "Do it again," and so I did, but this time I squeezed the phone between my cheek and my shoulder.

And I whispered, "Okay, I'm pinching them."

"Play with them more," she said, so I pinched them and rubbed them and pulled at them a little, and she said, "Well?" and I told her what I was doing, and she said, "Mmm," and then she said, "Okay, you can stop."

And then she said, "Now rub your pussy."

"Cait, no."

"Do it, just a little," she said, and I put my hand in my jeans and rubbed my pussy outside my panties.

And then I heard mom say, "Take your clothes off, dear."

And my jaw dropped and my face got so hot, and I said, "Mom, no! What?? Eww!"

"I said, 'could you take your clothes upstairs?'" mom said. "It's the least you could do, don't you think?"

"Oh, uhm, yeah sure," I said.

AlaniIsMorgan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlaniIsMorgan

"What did you think I said?"

"Nothing," I said, and then I said to Cait, "I have to go."

"No, you don't."

"Yeah, I really do," I said.

"Fine," Cait said like she was sulking, and then she said, "Call me back when you're done."

"I will."

-

The next time she made me do it around mom, I was in her car, and I was in the passenger seat waiting for her because she had to run inside the drugstore quickly, and I figured I had time for a little fun when Cait called and so I wasn't too worried. And anyway, I had my denim jacket in my lap so if anyone walked by they wouldn't see, and Cait said, "Where are you?" I told her and then she said, "Alone?"

"Yeah."

She told me to open my pants and play with myself, and I did, and I really wanted to make myself come fast, but Cait was in charge of course and she took her time. So I was wet and horny when I saw mom coming towards the car, and I said, "Cait, mom is coming."

"Whatever," she said. "Don't stop."

And I didn't want to, but I had to of course, and I said, "Cait, please."

"Don't stop," she said, and so when mom got in the car I still had my fingers inside of me, but the jacket covered me so it was still okay.

"Sorry it took so long," mom said.

"That's okay," I said, and she drove off.

And then Cait said, "How many fingers?"

I cleared my throat a little, and said, "two."

"Do one more," she said. I put another finger in me, and then she said, "how many?"

"Three," I said.

"One more."

"Cait, come on."

"One more!" she said, and so I did that too, and then she said, "What's better?"

"What?"

"What's better? Two or three or four?"

"Just two," I said.

"Ask me," she said.

"What?"

"Ask me if you can use just two."

"Can I?" I said.

"Can you what?"

"Can I use just two?"

"Two what?" she said.

I whispered, "fingers."

"To do what?" Cait said

"Cait, please don't."

"Do it," she said, so I turned my head towards the car door, and then I whispered as low as I could.

"Can I please just put two fingers in my pussy?" and Cait giggled.

"Of course, you can, babe."

So I just used two fingers, and then mom said, "Want to go get something to eat before we go home?"

"Sure," I said.

"What?" Cait said.

"We're just going somewhere to eat."

"If that's Caitlin," mom said, "we can pick her up first if she wants to come."

So I asked Cait, and she said, "Yeah, cool," and then she said, "But you have to come first."

"What?"

"You have to make yourself come first before you get here."

"I can't," I said.

"Can't what, honey?" mom said.

"Nothing, mom," I said, and the whole thing was getting out of hand, but I was so turned on.

And Cait said, "And you have to tell me when you do."

And so I held my fingers inside of me, and I used my thumb on my clit, and I just wanted to get it over with and I did it faster and when I was close I said, "Soon."

But Cait said, "Nuh-uh, not good enough."

I cleared my throat again, and I said louder, "Yes Cait, I'm coming soon. To get you." And it sounded so fake, and Cait laughed, and I said, "We're close," and then I said, "Yes, I'm coming now," and I did.

Cait laughed more, and she said, "Mmm, wow, baby," and I had to squeeze my thighs together, and I whimpered through my orgasm.

And then a few minutes later, we pulled up in front of Cait, and she got in the car with us, in the back, and mom said, "Hi, Caitlin."

"Hi," Cait said.

"You'll have to excuse the smell of hoo-ha in here," mom said. "Someone was just very excited to see you, I guess."

"Mo-om!" I said, and Cait laughed so hard she couldn't sit up straight.

-

Lucy lived with her boyfriend the rest of the summer, and sometimes Cait and I visited them, and he had a really nice, big apartment and it was always fun. And it was odd really, but suddenly Lucy had become the most experienced of us, at least when it came to sex with the same guy. She didn't tell us much, and we had to drag it out of her, but apparently, they did it every day and it was great.

Sometimes Lucy went back home to stay with her mom for a day or two, and then one day she had gone home because her mom had called her and said she wasn't feeling well, and when Lucy got there she found her mom on the floor at the bottom of the stairs and she had had a heart attack, and Lucy had called for an ambulance, and she called me from the hospital, and she said, "Can you come? I think mom is dead." And she didn't cry or anything.

And Lucy took care of everything, with the funeral and everything, and she didn't even cry there. Afterward, her boyfriend drove her home, and I went with them, and he said, "do you want me to stay with you?"

"No, I'm okay," she said, so he left, but I went inside with her and walked behind her through the door, and then suddenly she just stopped in the middle of the room, and she didn't move, and I said, "Lucy?"

And she turned around, and her face had fallen apart, and tears were streaming down her cheeks. She raised her arms to me and I ran to her, but before I could get to her it was like her knees buckled in slow motion, and all of her just collapsed, and I fell down beside her and put my arms around her and she sobbed and sobbed, and I stroked her hair and I kept doing it until she fell asleep there in my arms.

I picked up her phone and called her boyfriend, and he said, "hey, Angel."

"No, it's me," I said, and then I asked him if he could come back, and he did right away. He lifted her up and carried her to bed, and she didn't wake up, and then he and I sat on the couch in the living room, and I started to cry.

He put his arm around my shoulder, and he said some things but I can't remember what, and then I laid my head in his lap, and he stroked my hair. I looked up at him and he smiled. I put my arms around his neck and lifted my head, and kissed him.

Published 
Written by Toreador
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments