Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Therese's story - Chapter 16: Redeemed

"As told to the author. The names have been changed to protect the innocent."

17
1 Comment 1
2.9k Views 2.9k
2.0k words 2.0k words

I stayed at Cait's place till the end of the week, and we figured her mom and dad hadn't noticed anything missing from their closet because they didn't say anything and they were cool and Cait and I had a lot of fun with the toy, and then on Friday afternoon I told them I should be going home, and Cait's mom said she could take me because she was heading out anyway

So I said “Cool, thanks,” and I went to my room to get my things, and Cait went with me.

I packed my bag and then Cait and I kissed, and she grabbed my ass and she had her tongue in my mouth when her mom walked in.

And Cait practically pushed me away from her, but even though her mom must have seen what we were doing she just said “Are you ready?” and I said “Yeah," but Cait was just staring down at the floor and was blushing so bad with her lips sucked in her mouth, and so I said “Bye."

"Uhm, yeah, bye,” she said, but now she was looking at me and her eyes said 'Please don't go,' and I looked back at her and tried to say 'It's okay,' with my eyes.

In the car with Cait's mom it didn't take long for me to realize we were going in the wrong direction, and I said “I'm going home."
But it sounded more like a question than a statement, and aunt Beth said “No, not yet,” and I just said “Okay,” and I got this feeling that I was in trouble, and I suddenly wished I had stayed with Cait after all.

"Where?” I said.

"My office," aunt Beth said.

And now I was just looking down at my hands and picking at my nails, and I was pretty sure I knew what was going on, but I had to ask anyway, and my mouth was so dry so when I said “Why?” it sounded like a frog croaking, and aunt Beth said "Because you've been bad, haven't you?” and I said "No."

And she looked at me quickly and then looked back at the road, and I said “I haven't."

"It was Cait," I said. "She took it."

I sounded like, and I even felt like, a little girl caught eating all the candy and blaming it on her baby sister or something, and aunt Beth said “Really?” and I said “Yeah."

"Well," she said after a while. "That may be, but I can't blame Caitlin now can I? After all, she can't help herself. Because of you. Isn't that so?"

“I guess so," I said.

And then we arrived, and she parked the car and we went inside and she unlocked the door on the right and we went downstairs.
I just followed her, like a dog, and we went into the old yoga studio that now was like a living room or maybe even more like a lounge, and aunt Beth said "Wait here," and she went into the bedroom, and I just stood there in the middle of the room and waited.

I wasn't sure how angry she was, or if she was angry at all. Maybe she was just faking it, and in a way I was faking it too, being nervous and submissive like that, like I was just acting. But also, I wasn't just acting. I wanted her to do those things to me again. Even though it had hurt when she hit me with that paddle thing, I wanted her to do it. Maybe because it had hurt. And because it had hurt, I didn't want her to do it. Does that make sense?
Like skydiving or bungee jumping or something, I think. You want to do it and you don't want to do it.

But most of all I didn't want her to be angry with me.

Then she came back out, and it wasn't my aunt Beth.

Or it was of course, but at the same time it wasn't.
She was wearing a black, shiny leather teddy that had metal rings and studs on it, and it was open cup and even open crotch, and she had black high heel platform boots on, and they went up above the knees, and she had something that looked like a stick or like a whip for horse riding in her hand.

She looked so incredibly sexy, and I wasn't surprised because I had known for a while of course but still I was in a way.
Because I think this was when I realized that this was the real aunt Beth, this was who she was when she was who she wanted to be, and the other one that I had known before was just someone she pretended to be.

And my heart was beating like it was trying to burst through my chest.

Then she said “Are you ready?” and I just nodded and then I followed her back into the bedroom, and she didn't even have to tell me to undress because I just started to do it.
I thought we were going over to the X on the wall again, but she told me to stay and then she went over to an old cabinet by one of the walls and she found some rope and she started to tie me up, with some of it around my neck and some of it around my chest, over and under my tits, and she must have put it around my body ten or fifteen times, around my arms too so that I had them behind my back, and then finally she tied my wrists together.

Then she pushed me towards one of the beds, and she pushed me down on it so I was lying on my stomach with my legs over the edge so only my toes were touching the floor, and I had to keep my legs together and straight so I wouldn't just slide off the bed.

alaine_26
Online Now!
Lush Cams
alaine_26

And then she used the whip on me. On my ass. And it hurt.
It wasn't like the thing she had used before, and this one really stung, and she just kept doing it and I even started to cry a little, but I was so horny now I thought I was going to pass out, and in between the lashes I tried to hump the edge of the mattress because I just had to, but I couldn't reach the right spot.
So I tried squeezing my thighs together instead, rhythmically, while twisting my hips around a little, and that was better, and I was so wet and I think I could have come like that, but she saw what I was doing and she wasn't going to let me come, and she told me to stop and to spread my legs so I wouldn't be able to do it.
I did as she said, and I slid down a little and my calves where aching now, and she climbed up on the bed in front of me and spread her legs and then she grabbed my head and pulled my face to her pussy, and she let me lick her.

She tasted so good, and I licked and sucked on all of it and soon she was saying “Oh fuck yes,” and “Oh fuck you're good,” and my neck was aching, and my arms and thighs and calves were too.
Soon I could tell she was about to come, so I did everything faster and she grabbed my head again and rubbed her pussy in my face, and my toes lost their grip on the floor, and I almost did the splits.
And when I tried to regain my footing, I just fell away from her and landed on my butt on the floor.

She was in the middle of her orgasm, and she had to finish it herself with her hand and she said “Aaaarrghh!"” and “Hhnnnngh!” and rubbed herself so fast, like she was angry, and when it was over she sat up quickly and said “Fuck! What the hell are you doing?!”

“Sorry, aunt Beth," I said, and she stood up and grabbed me under the arms and helped me stand and she untied me, but then she just pushed me down on the bed and tied me up again, like she had done that time in their room, spread eagle on my back.

She went back to the cabinet and got something else out.
It looked like a strap-on but it was a lot smaller, and she came back to me and straddled my chest and the strap-on had like a flat ball on the opposite side of where the dildo was and she put that in my mouth and put the harness around my head and tightened it and now I was laying there with this black dick sticking up from my face and she turned around facing my feet and then she sat down on it and it went all the way inside of her, and the tip of my nose was touching her asshole and then she fucked herself on my face like that.

She had the whip in her hand again, and she hit the insides of my thighs with it and sometimes she hit my pussy too and it hurt but in a really really good way, and she fucked my face and rubbed herself and then after a little while she kinda fell forward and grabbed my right thigh, and her face was so close to my pussy I could feel her breathing hard into it but she didn't touch it and I wanted her to so bad but she just hugged my thigh and fucked my face hard, and then she said “Oooohh fuu-uuuck,” and she came again.

And she just lay on top of me like that with it still inside of her, hugging my thigh and breathing hard and my pussy was on fire and I tried to say 'Please fuck me, aunt Beth'.
But it became just “Blghhs ughhee, angh-ephfh” and my spit ran down my cheeks and I almost cried again, and she didn't do anything.

But then she pulled herself off, and she untied my feet and then my hands, and only then did she take that thing out of my mouth and off my face and every muscle in my body was aching, even the muscles in my face.
I threw my arms around her and I think I sobbed just a little too as I put my legs around her thigh, trying to hump her and make myself come, but she pushed me away and said “Wait, sweetie,” and she turned around and sat on the edge of the bed.
Then she pulled me to her and on her lap and held my head in her arm and guided my mouth to her nipple and she said “You can finish yourself off now,” and I lay there sucking on her boob like a baby while she held my head and stroked my hair with her other hand, and I masturbated.
And now I didn't really want to come yet because I wanted this to last, but of course I did almost right away, and I moaned and I think I bit her, and aunt Beth moaned too.

And we got dressed without saying much and she threw the dildo and the stuff she had been wearing in a steel trash can by the door and said “My secretary cleans these things for me later,” and winked, and then she took me home, and in the car she said “Doesn't everything feel better now that you've redeemed yourself like that?” and I said “Yes, aunt Beth".

When I went inside, mom smiled and said “Hey. How have you been?” and I said “Good,” and went up to my room and then I checked my phone and I had three missed calls and nine texts from Cait.

Published 
Written by Toreador
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments