Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jenny and Kirsty joined him soon after he left Anne, pulling on a clean pair of knickers. He sat outside again, watching them walk down the road. They were busy in conversation. He wondered what they were talking about, but he wondered more about what they were actually thinking. People think more than they talk.

He still wondered what was really going through their minds. Both women fucking the same man, both women intending to have his children. He wondered if they talked about sex with him. Did they discuss the quality of their orgasms? Did they make comparisons between him and other men they had fucked? Though he knew them, he didn’t really know them that well. They may well have a deeper intimate relationship than most mothers and daughters do, but did it go as far as discussing sex?

By the time they reached him, he was already sensing sexual stirrings again. Though they were fully clothed, his mind couldn’t help but wander back to earlier in the day when they walked up the hill naked toward him. His eyes had been focused on their naked bodies; their cunts, shaved and smooth, ready for sex. He would have liked to have had Anne with them too. Her cunt freshly shaved , and equally eager for his cock. It would have been nice to have all three together. It would be nicer though to have all three of them standing naked together, each in their various stages of pregnancy. Kirsty’s bump the more pronounced, and the older women similar in size, at an earlier stage of development. He pictured their breasts too. There would be changes there as well, as each prepared for motherhood and a suckling infant.

“Penny for them?” Jenny asked as they reached to the table.

Jake smiled. “They’re much too dirty for sweet innocent minds like yours.”

They both burst into laughter. “My mind might be sweet and innocent,” Kirsty said, “but mum’s?”

Jenny gave her a dig with her elbow. “I’ll have you know your father still thinks of me as being quite virginal.”

This brought Kirsty to fits of laughter. The laughter also brought Anne’s attention too, she was making her way to them. She smiled. “Your table is ready when you are,” she said without making eye contact with Jake.

“We’ll have a drink outside first if that’s okay?” Jenny told her.

“Sure, what would you like?”

“I’ll come to the bar,” Jenny told her. “See what I fancy.”

Anne laughed. “There are not many men in I’m afraid.”

Jenny laughed as she turned to Jake. “Oh, I think we have more than enough on our hands here.”

Jake winced wondering if she had noticed their relationship. Jenny was quite astute. Anne looked at Jake with a smile. “I bet you have. I envy you.”

Kirsty sat down as the two women walked off to the bar. “Mum thinks she’s got her eye on you?”

Jake laughed nervously. “You reckon?”

“Women pick up on these things,” she replied. “George doesn’t look up to much, does he?”

“You think?”

Kirsty nodded. “He leers a lot but it’s all probably in the head.”

“Most men leer.”

She reached for his hand. “Yes, but a few like you are capable of putting your money where your mouth is, or should I say, putting your dick where your mind is!”

Jake laughed. “You have such a dirty mind, Kirsty!”

“I know, and it’s all your fault.”

Jake just shook his head. Kirsty squeezed his hand. “By the way, mum and I have decided that I will be sleeping with you tonight.”

“Oh?” he responded, realising that they do talk about sex.

“Well, mum is going to be spending all next week with you, so it’s only fair that I get some quality time with you.”

Jake shrugged. “Well, if that’s what you have decided then who am I to argue.”

She leaned over and kissed him. “Good. By the way, I didn’t put any knickers on before we came out.”

Jake sat back.

“So, if you fancy a walk down by the riverbank after dinner… “

“You mean… “

She leant over and kissed him. “I mean if you fancy an outdoor shag later then I’m available.”

He felt his cock harden. “You are quite something. You know that don’t you?”

“Well, my body is about to change, so let’s make good use of it while we can. And I’ll be a mother soon, so sneaking off for sex won’t be easy.”

“Yes, sex will be curtailed for a while,” Jake commented.

Kirsty smiled. “But I will have you available for babysitting, won’t I?”

“Oi!” Jake shouted.

She kissed him again. “In case you have forgotten, I am going to be cuckolding you, you know.”

Jake pulled back, looking her in the eye. He knew he well enough now to know that she meant what she said. He felt vulnerable and afraid. She kissed him again. “Don’t worry, I will be gentle with you.”

“Gentle?”

She laughed.” I’ve seen the way you deal with cuckolds, and I’ll find a man just like you. Gentle but firm, dominant but not humiliating. You’re the perfect example of an alpha male!”

Jake was stunned but had no time to respond as Jenny made her way to the table with George carrying a tray full of drinks. He avoided eye contact with him, and Jake wondered if he knew that he had fucked Anne earlier. They watched him walk away and Jenny turned to Kirsty. “Now there’s a man who’s being cuckolded.”

“What makes you think that?” Jake asked.

“You can see it in his demeanour. He’s the weak one in that relationship. Anne’s probably getting it regularly elsewhere.”

Jake looked at her and wondered.

“Do you think you could tell from Dad and Alan that they’re cuckolds too?” Jenny asked.

Jake smiled.

“What?” Kirsty said looking at him. “I wouldn’t want it to be that obvious.”

“When you get to know a couple well you can pick things like that up quite easily. I would know that Dad’s one if I wasn’t married to him.”

“And Alan?” Kirsty asked.

She thought for a moment. “I would now. He has a similar demeanour to you dad.”

Kirst looked at Jake. “And Jake, do you think that he is cuckold material, mum?”

SofiiaMiiller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SofiiaMiiller

Jenny laughed for a moment then shook her head. “I can’t see it to be honest. He’s an Alpha male through and through.”

Kirsty smiled at him. “We’ll see.”

Jake reached for his drink. “That’s enough of cuckolds,” he said. “Let’s concentrate on this and the night ahead.”

Jenny sat beside him and put her arm around him. “Don’t worry, I won’t be cuckolding you. I’ll leave that to the younger generation.”

Kirsty laughed and Jake nearly choked on his beer.

A short while later their drinks were finished, and they decided to go indoors to eat. Anne brought the menus to them and gave them her recommendations for dinner. Jake brought laughter to the table again by deciding on the duck. Later Jake went to the toilets and bumped into Anne. She guided him into the office and put her arms around him. “Thanks for this afternoon,” she told him as her hand made its way down to his bulge.

“Thank you,” he told her as she massaged his stiffness.

“Will you be able to see me before you go off tomorrow?”

He shrugged. “I’ll do my best,” he responded as he put his hand into his pocket and took out her pack of pills. “Here, you better have these. It’s not really my right to force you to get pregnant.”

Anne pushed his hand away. “I want to be forced. I want you to be dominant. I want you to fuck me with the intention of getting me pregnant.”

Jake put the packet back in his pocket. “So be it!”

Anne kissed him once again. “Yes, what shall be, shall be.”

 

The incident put Jake in the mood for sex with Kirsty. They left soon afterward and as they reached the cottage; Kirsty took his hand. “Mum, Jake, and I are going for a walk along the riverbank. We won’t be long.”

Jenny smiled. She looked down at Jake’s bulge. “Well, don’t get a chill.”

Kirsty led the way down to the riverbank and then along the path to where the trees were closer together. She found a small, but thick oak tree and stopped. Dropping down to her knees she reached for Jake’s belt. “You’re a filthy slut, Kirsty,” he told her as he stroked her hair.

“I know. But I’m your filthy slut,” she said before taking him into her mouth.

For a moment he wondered if she could taste Anne on him, but she seemed engrossed in getting him fully erect. A few minutes later he had her against the tree, his hands under her thighs and holding her up. Kirsty reached for his manhood and guided him into her. He fucked her hard and with fury, so hard that they never heard the cracking of twigs a few feet away. It was only when he pulled out of her that they saw a young couple that they had seen earlier in the Inn, standing a few feet away on the pathway. Jake smiled and zipped up his trousers, while Kirsty smoothed her skirt down before picking up her handbag.

The couple moved back a little to let them pass without saying a word, but Jake turned around and said, “The tree’s free now.”

Kirsty laughed. Jake wondered if they would use it to fuck against, but one thing he did know was that the girl wanted a fuck. He saw it in her eyes as he passed her. She had obviously been impressed with his manhandling of Kirst against the tree.

 

Jenny was on the phone when they arrived back at the cottage. She was chatting to Derek. She passed the phone over to Kirsty for a few minutes. She told him that she had had a great time away and wasn’t looking forward to going back. Jake also spoke with him.

“So how has it been entertaining the women in my life?”

Jake laughed. “I note that you never said, girls.”

“Well, you’ve made both of them women of the world, if they weren’t already!”

Jake asked him if he was still okay with Jenny spending next week with him. “Well, it doesn’t really matter if I am or not, does it?”

“I suppose not, but you know what I mean.”

“I know… I’m actually looking forward to it. I’ll miss her like crazy but… “

“You’ll enjoy knowing that I’m doing my best to get her pregnant!”

“Yes.”

“Maybe, you should buy some testing kits for her to take with her?”

He went silent for a moment. “Sounds a good idea.”

“I will still keep her here for the week whether I succeed or not,” Jake told him. “She won’t be going home early. You don’t mind do you?”

“If that’s what you both want.”

“Well, I know that I want to, and I’m sure Jenny feels the same. I think we would both like time on our own.”

Derek went silent again for a few moments. “Jenny was saying earlier that she was looking forward to a whole week with you.”

“Well, she will be seeing you as well. You will be coming over for your evening meal.”

There was silence again for a moment. “Actually, she would prefer it if I didn’t,” he said with his voice breaking. “She’ll be going to work as usual, but she wants to be going home to you at night. We’ll still stay in contact, but… “

“I hear what you’re saying, Derek. Are you okay with that?”

“I’m a cuckold, Jake. I am okay with it, but I’m not. You know what I mean.”

It was Jake’s turn to be silent for a few moments, as he realised his position. “You want me to take your place as her husband for the week?”

“Yes,”

“Your wife coming home to me each night, as a proxy husband, instead of you.”

“Yes.”

“Perhaps, she should stay with me until I fulfill my role as a real husband?”

Jake heard Derek’s gasp in response. “If… if… if you think that you should.”

“Well, let us leave that up to Jenny, shall we? I have to go away on business for a few days towards the end of the week after next, but that apart, I think it would be a good idea.”

“I… I’ll see what Jenny says.”

“I think she would like that, but I’ll let you two discuss it,” Jake responded looking at her.

“Fine.”

Jake passed Jenny’s phone back to her. “Derek wants to talk to you.”

She took it and went into the lounge to speak. Kirsty looked at him, having heard his conversation with her dad. “Mum’s going to be staying with you until… “

Jake held her and kissed her. “I think it would be a good idea, don’t you?”

“But… I will miss you.”

“I’ll miss you too, but… “

Jenny returned having quickly ended their call. The look on her face told him of her decision.

“You’re going to stay with Jake until… ?” Kirsty asked.

She nodded. “Sorry luv, but it’s best getting it over and done with as quickly as possible.”

 

 

 

 

© Angieseroticpen 2023

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments