Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jake slept well that night. After masturbating and cleaning himself up, he turned out his light and dropped off to sleep. He had enjoyed his moment of self-love. It wasn’t often that he masturbated… he had no real need to, but there were times when fantasy-induced masturbation was better than actual sex.

He had pictured George squatting behind Anne, holding her legs in the air, while he fucked her. It was always a favourite position of his; looking up at the husband’s face as he looked down at his cock slamming in and out of his wife. Her deafening screams filled the bedroom as she orgasmed time and time again. Afterwards, he would withdraw slowly; allowing the husband to watch his long, thick cock, glistening with cum exiting his wife’s cunt. Then Jake would climb off the bed, after taking over the holding of her legs; the husband never needing to be told what was expected of him next. Some would hesitate for a moment as his cum trickled from his wife; others would get straight down to it, but whatever their preference they would all end up cleaning their wife’s cunt, filled with another man’s seed. It was a humiliating scene that Jake always enjoyed.

He would watch them later lift away from their wives with cheeks glistening with juices. Most would turn and face him as he stood there at the side of the bed. He would be smiling and sporting another erection. They would look down at it with both envy and admiration. Some would slide off the bed to make way for him to service their wife again, but some would also lean over and take his cock in their mouths before making way. As a cuckold once told him, ‘It is never enough to taste another man that has been deep inside your wife’s cunt, sometimes you have to taste her on the man himself, and in the process of humiliation, get him fully hard to go again. You owe it to your wife.’

 

It was Jenny who woke him. She wanted to know if there was any shopping he needed. He had no idea but Jenny, being a wife and mother, had a good idea of what was needed, and she knew his tastes. “I’ll do a shop for the week and bring it over.”

He had just finished his shower when Anne rang him. She said good morning and then went on tell him about the effect of his text message to George the night before. “He really is looking forward to seeing pictures of me in the various stages of pregnancy,” she told him. “I couldn’t believe it!”

“George is a cuckold,” he told her, “you can believe anything. I’ve had them holding my balls as I pump seed in their wife.”

“Fucking hell!”

Jake laughed.

“Maybe George will hold yours for you while you fuck me?”

They both laughed for a moment. “Maybe,” he told her. “Maybe I’ll have him guiding my cock into you before sitting down to watch you get impregnated.”

“I don’t care what you make him do, as long as you get me pregnant.”

Jake found himself with another erection and thought of Jenny. She would be round soon. There would be time for a fuck before they went off for lunch.

After Anne ended their call his memory went back into his past to the time when he got his first married woman pregnant. Barbara had been a work colleague at an electrical company at which he had worked. She was in her late thirties and had recently remarried. At the works Christmas party, they had danced. Jake plied her with drink and had given her a lift home. A diversion to a lay-by and a climb into the back seat had introduced her to the joy of sex with a well-endowed man. The only problem was that her husband had had a vasectomy, at the insistence of his ex-wife. Jake hated condoms and she wasn’t keen on them either. They met regularly for sex and took the risk of Jake pulling out before he came. Most times he was successful, but a few times he couldn’t pull out on time, and Barbara got pregnant.

She had debated whether or not to have a termination but in the end, she couldn’t bring herself to do it. One night, before her pregnancy began to show, she confessed to her husband that she had been seeing another man and that she was pregnant. Richard was hurt and upset, but he loved her, forgave her, and said he would bring the child up as his own. Although she had stopped seeing Jake and was looking for another job to avoid being near him, Richard wanted to know about the man she had been seeing. She felt uncomfortable about his asking her about Jake’s size and his prowess in bed. She also sensed that he seemed excited when he coaxed her to tell him about their trysts, but the bombshell came when he told her that he wanted to meet Jake. She couldn’t understand it… a husband wanting to get to know the man that had been fucking his wife. Jake also couldn’t understand either, but he agreed to meet up with them for a drink one night.

They met in a nearby hotel bar. Introductions over without a handshake, they shared a few drinks on the hotel terrace. At first, the conversation was stilted. Jake knew that Richard was getting the measure of him, but he felt a sense of dominance over him. It was his first experience of real cuckolding. He had fucked many wives previously, but all had done it without their husband’s knowledge. Richard knew that he had been cuckolded and was engaging in conversation with the man that had not only fucked his wife but had also impregnated her.

Barbara had left them to go the cloakroom when their conversation changed. “Will you be looking to have a say in your child’s parenting?” Richard had asked.

Jake shook his head. “No.”

“Good,” he responded. “We were both worried that you might want access and the like.”

“It… it was just sex between Barbara and I. Yes, we knew the risk, but we just thought that nothing would happen.”

AndreeaJJ
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AndreeaJJ

Richard nodded. “So, you won’t be seeing each other again?”

“Well, not for sex. Barbara’s made that clear, but we do work together.”

“And if she wanted to see you again?”

“She’s made it clear that nothing like that will take place again, but… well… she is a very attractive woman.”

Richard looked at him. “So, you would like too?”

Jake smiled. “As I just said, she has said no, but I’m a bloke, and if the chance comes along I will take it.”

Richard thought for a few moments. “It must have been good between you then?”

“Well, if it wasn’t I wouldn’t be bothering with her would I?”

Richard smiled for the first time.

“Would you want her to see me again, Richard?” Jake suddenly felt himself asking.

Richard looked up at him and was about to speak when Barbara appeared. She sensed something.

“Everything alright?”

“Yes,” Richard told her.

“We were just talking about my involvement in the child’s upbringing, and any contact between us.”

“Between, you and me?” she asked.

Jake nodded.

“I’ve already told you Richard that it is finished between us,” she responded with anger.

Jake agreed.

“Sorry, I was just checking?”

“Can I ask a pointed question, Richard?” Jake asked. “Would you like us to get together again?”

“What?” Barbara asked.

“Of… of course not,” Richard responded.

Jake shrugged. “Just asking, that’s all.”

The conversation became stilted again and soon after, Richard and Barbara left. However, on Monday lunchtime Jake and Barbara bumped into each other in the works canteen and began to talk. Jake asked her if Richard was now reassured about the end of their relationship. She responded by saying that she thought so but added that Richard liked him. Jake laughed. “How can you like the guy that has just got your wife pregnant”?

Barbara smiled and shrugged her shoulders. “Beats me but has been asking a lot of questions about you.”

“Oh?”

She went on to say that he had been asking if he was good in bed, and if he had a big one. “What did you say?”

“I just told him the truth.”

“And that was?”

“Yes, on both counts.”

Jake smiled. “I have read about guys getting a kick out of their wives sleeping with other men.”

Barbara nodded in agreement. “Yes, so have I.”

“Do you think Richard is one of them?”

She shrugged her shoulders. “I don’t know. Why?”

“Because if he is, I would like to fuck you again.”

Barbara stepped back in shock at his bluntness.

“I did enjoy our times together,” he told her. “Did you?”

“I…I… “

“Why don’t you ask him if I could take you out on Friday night? Tell him that I’ve asked you out for a drink.”

She just looked at him.

“He can only say yes or no!”

“Richard would never say yes.”

“If he did say yes, would you?”

She shrugged her shoulders.

“Is that a yes or a no?”

She smiled.

“I take that as a yes,” he told her. “Why don’t you give me his number and I’ll ask him.”

“You… you can’t do that.”

“Why not Barbara? I enjoyed our times together and I would like to fuck you again. If you enjoyed it as well give me his number. He can only tell me to fuck off if he’s not interested.”

She delved into her handbag and took out her phone. Moments later, she turned her screen to face him. “That’s his number.”

Jake took his own phone from his pocket and keyed the number into his contacts. “I’ll ring him tonight.”

He had hesitated before ringing; afraid of Richard’s reaction and also concerned for Barbara, but excitement got the better of him. The thrill of fucking another man’s wife with his knowledge was strong. He could imagine himself calling round for her, picking her up for a dinner date, and spending the whole night with her. He rang him and after thanking him for the other night, asked him directly if he could take her out for a drink that coming Friday.

Richard was hesitant. “Why?” he asked.

“Because she excites me, and I want to fuck her.”

There was silence for a moment before Richard spoke. “But she doesn’t want to see you. You have both said that.”

“She doesn’t want to hurt you, Richard, that’s why, but if you allowed her to, I’m sure she would jump at the chance.”

“What makes you think that I would allow it?”

“Because I get the impression that you got some excitement about the two of us fucking. Barbara does too.”

“I… I don’t.”

“Are you sure Richard? Can you honestly say that you haven’t imagined the two of us in bed together? Barbara’s legs wrapped around my waist, holding me in while I fucked her hard, stopping me from pulling out. Because that’s what happened Richard. That’s why she got pregnant. I couldn’t pull out and she didn’t want me to. Your wife wanted to feel my seed entering her. That’s why she’s pregnant Richard.”

Jake could hear his heavy breathing on the other end of the line.

“Why don’t you tell her that I want to take her out on Friday, and I’ll pick her up at seven?”

“You… you know where she lives?”

“Yes, Richard. I fucked her twice in your bed.”

He didn’t respond.

“So, seven o’clock it is then. “I’ll bring her back next morning.”

“You… you’re spending the night with her?”

“Yes, Richard. We never did spend a whole night together. It was always snatching an hour here, or a couple of hours there. It was enjoyable but not the same as spending a night together. You wouldn’t want her to be having to get out of a warm bed in the early hours to go home in the cold, would you?”

“No,” he replied softly.

“Good, Richard, and I’m sure she will enjoy a morning wood before stepping into the shower.”

Richard sighed as he ended the call. Jake smiled as he gripped his bulge. He was beginning to experience the pleasures of cuckolding a husband.

©Angieseroticpen 2023

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments