Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kirsty stared at her laptop screen, sitting nervously at her kitchen table. She had watched the video clip for the fourth time – the girl, around her own age, strapped down on a punishment bench, her buttocks very red and marked, with some areas showing broken skin. The girl had a gag to muffle her screaming. She had googled 'rattan' as Jake had suggested. For a few moments, she wondered just what she was getting herself into. She liked Jake. Loved him, in fact. Sex with him had been unbelievably good, but this was something new to her. The strange thing was, it excited her. It made her wet just thinking about the spanking she already had from him, and she wanted a caning. She needed a caning; she needed a strong, dominant man to punish her, but was she ready to take things to this level?

Earlier, she had gone into the spare room. Alan was struggling with his wardrobe – he always did with his clothing. It had taken her years to domesticate him and teach him what coat hangers were for, and the value of having clothes organised in different drawers. She helped him with the last few things. Afterwards, she sat down on the bed beside him. “Are you okay with everything, Alan?”

He smiled. “Yes, of course.”

“This must be very hard for you?” she responded without thinking. She caught his smile. Leaning closer to him, she kissed him. “I do love you and I really appreciate what you are doing for me,” she said as she reached for his groin. “I don’t want you to feel left out.”

She felt his reaction and squeezed gently. “If there is anything you need from all this, don’t feel shy about asking. I want you to be satisfied too. I don’t want you to feel left out,” she added as she started to unzip his trousers.

“I am always here for you, Alan,” she told him as she extracted his erection. It was wet and sticky. He sighed at her touch.

“He has a big one, doesn’t he?” he gasped.

“Very,” she responded. “It goes so deep, and it really stretches me. It’s not going to take him long to get me pregnant.”

Alan groaned as she began to slowly stroke him. “I’m going to need to see him long after he’s done his job, Alan. You don’t mind, do you?”

Alan lay back shaking his head and moaning.

“I’m going to need him to fuck me regularly, Alan, sorry.”

“I know,” he sighed. “And I want him to fuck you whenever you need it.”

Kirsty smiled. His precum was flowing now, streaming over her fingers gripping him tightly. “Maybe, you can watch us sometime. Once I’m pregnant, we will let you watch us one evening; sit quietly in the corner and watch him fuck me. Would you like that, Alan?”

“Oh god, yes!” he responded as his seed streamed profusely down onto his groin.

 

*****

 

Kirsty watched the kitchen clock nervously as she sipped from a glass of rose wine. It was now 7:57pm. Just three minutes to go till Jake arrived. She had learned that he was a stickler for punctuality. She was dressed in a clingy, pink low-cut top. She wore no bra. She also wore a short tartan skirt with pleats. She had not bothered putting panties on.

Alan had left earlier. He had phoned his brother, and he invited him over for a catch-up. He lived about half an hour away. “I’ll probably kip down at his place,” he had told her. “Give you and Jake some space.”

She had thanked him. He had taken her up on her offer earlier to be part of things. “I would like to go down on you in the morning if that’s okay?” She wondered where that had come from, but she didn’t question it. “I’ll be… very messy down there,” she told him after kissing him.

“I know. I want to know what you taste like after another man has fucked you,” he explained.

As he left he said to her, “Don’t take a shower till I get back, please.”

“Your wish is my command!”

 

She rose to her feet at the sound of keys unlocking the door. It was 8pm. Jake was carrying a holdall, which he put down on the kitchen table. He took out the cane and a pair of handcuffs. Kirsty felt her knees weaken. Jake asked where Alan was, and she explained. He kissed her and swept her hair back off her forehead. “Just the two of us, then, all night.”

She nodded.

“Did you google 'rattan' then?”

“Yes,” she responded before telling him what she had seen. Jake asked her to load it up again, and they stood together watching the clip. “That’s a bit over the top for my liking,” he said. “But it does happen.”

“She must have been in agony,” Kirsty remarked.

Jake put his arm around her. “Well, I wouldn’t beat you to that extent, but are you sure that you really want to go down this path?”

Kirsty nodded. “I… I have enjoyed what we have so far. I would like to explore, but… “

“Have you heard of the term safe words?”

She shook her head.

“It’s used as a safeguard. When the pain gets too much, when a boundary has been crossed, you use a safe word to say that you have had enough.”

“I see.”

“Red is a common safe word.”

“So, if I say that, you will stop?”

He kissed her. “Of course I will. I’m not a psycho!”

“Okay, then,” she said as his hand slipped under her kilt and stroked her bottom. “Hmmm, no panties,” he said before bringing his hand around to her mound. “And freshly shaved,” he added stroking her groove. She was also very wet.

“Alan did me before he left.”

“He’s coming along well, isn’t he?”

She smiled as she reached for his bulge. “Well, are we going to get this over with, then? I want to have something to eat and then take you to bed.”

He kissed her and gave her one more plunge of his fingers inside her. Kirsty moaned softly. “Do you mind if we leave out the safe word?” she asked. “I trust your judgement. I trust you to explore my boundaries too.”

Sarrah8
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sarrah8

“If you are sure?”

Kirsty smiled. “I’m not sure, actually, but it will be exciting finding out.”

 

Jake finally stopped at eight strokes of the cane: eight out of the planned ten. He had taken her over the table. Arms stretched out ahead of her with wrists handcuffed. Skirt up over her waist and his heavy hand holding her down by the small of her back. The rattan gave a particularly stinging stroke. Kirsty screamed, and her feet danced on the tiled flooring with each one that struck. When her skin started to break, he held back and pulled her to her feet. He held her for ages afterwards, pulling her tightly against him as she sobbed profusely. Impact play like this always called for comforting after the dispensing of punishment. After the tears subsided, he kissed her. Kirsty thanked him.

“Shall I get a takeaway?” he asked her.

She shook her head. “Take me out, please. I would sooner eat out.”

“What if someone you know sees us?”

She kissed him and hugged him. “I don’t give a fuck if anyone sees us together. I love you, and I am not ashamed by what anyone thinks.”

He smiled. “Well, it’s your reputation.”

“I know. And you’re my man, and I’m proud to be seen out with you.”

He sat on the edge of her bed, watching her get ready for him. She put on a much warmer top and a slightly longer skirt. She also put on a bra and stockings and suspenders, but she left off panties. Her bottom still stung, and it was very red. Jake suggested the cool evening air would do her good.

They decided on a Chinese restaurant. They took a taxi into town and sat together in the back. Kirsty took his hand as they set off and held it in her lap. He saw the driver looking at her from time to time in his rear-view mirror. He got the impression that he knew her and was used to seeing her with her husband. It didn’t bother him. He enjoyed dating hot wives, openly cuckolding their husbands, and he particularly felt proud to be with Kirsty, his knickerless date.

However, a greater moment of pride was to come when they arrived at their destination. The Chinese restaurant was on an upper floor and, as they climbed the stairs, they met Kirsty’s friend and work colleague, Laura, coming down carrying a takeaway. The girl’s eyes focussed on their joined hands.

“Hi, Laura,” she said, releasing his hand.

“Kirsty! Fancy bumping into you,” came her response.

They stopped on the stairs, and Kirsty introduced them. “This is my friend Jake,” she said to her. “Jake, this is Laura; we work together.”

Laura eyed him with a knowing look on her face.

The pleasantries over with, Jake suggested to Kirsty that he go ahead and get a table. He got the feeling that Laura had questions to ask, and he thought it best to give them a few minutes alone. Kirsty returned fifteen minutes later. “I can guess her questions!” Jake said.

Kirsty laughed and explained that they went way back. They shared a two-bedroom flat at teacher training college and ended up applying for vacancies at the same new primary school. They both got accepted. Laura was not married but had been engaged once. Her fiancé found out that she had been sleeping with his best friend. Kirsty told him that Laura usually had a couple of boyfriends on the go at the same time. “I thought that I was a bit of a slut until I met her!” she told him.

She then went on to tell him about them. “We have never really held things back from each other,” she said. “I’ve told her about Alan and why we are together.”

‘Poor Alan,” Jake thought.

“Cheeky bitch asked me if she could have you once I have finished with you!”

Jake laughed. “She’s wanting to start a family as well, does she?”

“I think she would, actually. She just can’t keep a man long enough to do it! And she does like to copy me.”

They ordered dinner, and over it, she told him more about her life with Laura. During the week they got their heads down to study, but come weekends, they went out clubbing. More often than not, they always brought guys back with them. They could hear each other getting fucked, and they always compared notes the next day. Both girls nearly always got turned on when listening to each other’s account of their sexual encounter. Laura’s always seemed the most interesting because she tended to do more things in bed with her man, Kirsty being the more inexperienced of the two. On a couple of occasions, they changed partners in the night, and on one occasion, they both got fucked on one bed by two married men who picked them up in a bar. Kirsty found it exciting watching Laura getting fucked. The girls had lots of fun.

Even though they lived together, they never had sex with each other. They often saw each other naked, but neither was inclined to explore that side of sex. However, one weekend, Laura decided to have a vertical clit hood piercing. Kirsty went along with her with the intention of having it done too, but when she saw Laura in pain, she changed her mind. During the next couple of weeks, she helped Laura keep her piercing clean by applying a saline solution from the clinic. For the first time, Kirsty got to see another woman’s sex close up.

On the subject of genital piercings, Kirsty asked him if he had ever seen one on a woman, and he told her about a married woman he got to know who had one done. Jake confirmed that it did make sex better, especially for the woman. “Laura will find the extra clitoral stimulation very gratifying,” he told her.

“Maybe I should get one done, then?” Kirsty said as they left.

Jake patted her bottom. “Yes, you better had!”

She grabbed his hand. “It will mean no sex for you for two or three weeks,” she responded.

“Maybe Laura will stand in for you while you are indisposed.”

© Angieseroticpen 2022

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments