Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jake was apprehensive when Anne greeted them to show them to their table. “I’ve reserved one in the corner for you,” she told them.

He noticed the glint in her eye and a faint smile. Jake wondered if her panties were wet from their encounter earlier. As they sat down, she told them about the specials of the day, and the soup of the day, and then handed them their menus.

“Did you have nice day shopping?” she said to Jenny.

Jenny looked up at her, surprised. Anne was quick to point out that Jake had been talking to George that afternoon. Jenny laughed. “Yes, men tend to prefer to leave us to shop and go off for a drink somewhere.”

Anne laughed. “George is the same. I never take him into a shop. He can’t even handle a shopping trolley.”

They all laughed and then Jake ordered a round of drinks. He watched her walk away; watched the wiggle of her bottom, the bottom that he had pounded into the mattress of her bed earlier.

When she returned with the drinks, she took their food order. Jake ordered a rare fillet steak. “A red meat man, hey?”

Jenny laughed. “I once watched him eat a steak tartare – it was disgusting!” she said before ordering the same but well done. Kirsty ordered the same. Anne took their order, but before she left, she said to Jenny, “You don’t mind if I drag Jake away before you go, do you? Only, Jake was telling George that he’s an IT specialist and we need our system sorted out. We had a guy in last year to sync all our devices up and he made a right cock-up.”

Jenny looked at Jake. “It’s up to him.”

He laughed. “I wouldn’t say that I was a specialist, but I’ll have a quick look for you, also, I am quite a distance away from here, and you will need local support. Not that it cannot be organised,” Jake told her.

“That’s okay. I just want a rough idea of what needs doing and what sort of cost I am looking at.”

Jake watched her walk away.

“I think she has her eye on you,” Jenny said with a smile.

“You reckon?”

“I’m a woman. We can spot these things a mile off. She’s after your body.”

“Well, she’s not getting it,” Kirsty said.

Jake smiled. “Well, I’m busy enough these days. Both with work and with women.”

“But you will take a look?” Jenny asked.

He shrugged. “Well, work is work, and money is money. If it’s worth my while I will think about it,” he responded. “Anyway girls, seats not too cold on your bottoms, are they?”

They giggled. Jake leant closer to Kirsty and whispered in her ear. “Why don’t you open your legs a little and some cool air get to your cunt?”

She nudged him hard him the arm. “Sssssh.”

Laughter brought the conversation back to the moment and they began a conversation about Derek. “Is it okay if he comes over to us for his dinners next week?” she asked him. “He’s missing me and another week on his own… well… “

“That’s no problem. Anyway, I need to catch up with him on what’s going on.”

Kirsty smiled. “You and dad really get on, don’t you?” she said. “Even though you and mum are… “

Jake smiled. “Fucking?”

She nodded.

“It’s a three-way relationship, Kirsty. Good cuckolding relationships should be like that.”

“Well, it’s good to see. I wouldn’t like to see dad hurt.”

“You’re new to this, Kirsty,” Jenny said. “It was your dad who wanted it in the first place. I’ve never cheated on him, and I never would. I give your dad what he wants and needs, and I give Jake what he wants and needs, too. So, it’s a win-win-situation all round.”

Kirsty laughed. “Win, win,” she repeated with a smile. “Well, I guess that if it’s what floats your boat, then go with it.”

“Anyway, you want to cuckold Jake, so you are taking it from a different angle. The results are still the same.”

“Yes, I suppose.”

“And, if I don’t agree?” Jake asked.

She leaned over and kissed his cheek. “I think you would enjoy being cuckolded,” she told him as she rested her hand on his thigh. “It will be a good experience for you. Give you an all-round perspective.”

Jenny laughed. “You got this all worked out, haven’t you?”

She smiled. “It’s probably because before Jake came along, sex had been so dull for me. He awoke my libido, and aroused my interest. I want to learn more, and I want to please him.”

“And what makes you think it will please me?”

“Well, after our first meeting at the pub, when Alan and I got home, we started to talk about you and I getting together to make a baby. I thought Alan would be dead against it, but he was non-committal and said he would think about it. Later that evening he went for a bath, and I went upstairs to get something from the bedroom, and I poked my head around the door and caught him masturbating. He didn’t see me, and I never mentioned it, but I thought that maybe the idea of you and me sleeping together aroused him. Since then, of course, I’ve proved I was right. I have learned to play into it. He likes to hear about what we do together, and I enjoy telling him. So?”

“Cuckolds are like that,” Jenny chipped in.

“So, what?” Jake asked.

“So,” she said kissing his cheek again. “If it works for him, maybe?”

He laughed. “I don’t think so, Kirsty.”

“Well, there’s no harm in trying is there? Maybe deep down inside there’s a cuckold waiting to burst free. Maybe, watching me with another man might just… “

 

 

The waitress appearing with their dinner curtailed the conversation. When she had left, Kirsty kissed him again. “Have a think about it,” she whispered.

Jenny looked across at Jake and smiled. Kirsty reached under the table to his groin and gave him a squeeze. She too smiled as she pulled away. Jake had an erection.

He ate his steak quietly. The thought of Kirsty cuckolding him had him confused. It was not something he had ever thought about. He was a cuckolder, not a cuckold. He was the one who took pleasure from fucking other men’s wives. He was the one who, when on the point of cumming, enjoyed turning, and looking at the husband as his seed filled his wife. He was the one who, the next morning, enjoyed going downstairs to the kitchen, and finding the husband there making coffee, and then chatting away as if nothing had happened. He was not a cuckold, and yet… he was confused.

emilyking19
Online Now!
Lush Cams
emilyking19

After dinner, Kirsty got up to go to the toilets. Jenny smiled at him. “You’re very quiet?”

He smiled.

“Something that Kirsty said, was it?”

He smiled again. “I’m… I’m just wondering if she is serious or not?”

“It’s hard to say. I thought I knew her until this break. She’s not my little girl anymore, she’s an adult. She’s on the journey of life. Who knows where it leads her?”

“One reason not to marry her, hey?”

Jenny laughed. “I don’t think so. I think you make a perfect couple. You’re older, wiser, and life-experienced. She’s young, impressionable, and about to enter motherhood. She needs someone like you, and, dare I say it, you need someone like her.”

He laughed and was still laughing when Kirsty returned.

“What’s so funny?” she asked them.

Jenny told her.

“Mum… what did I tell you earlier?”

Jenny laughed and shrugged. “Well, how else am I going to see Jake turned into a cuckold?”

She saw the funny side of it.

Their conversation was interrupted again by Anne coming to the table. “Everything okay?” she asked.

They all agreed.

“Would you like to see the dessert menu?”

Jake shook his head. “Not for me, thanks.”

Jenny and Kirsty wanted dessert and Anne brought them over. They chose. “Maybe this would be a good time to show you around, Jake, and give you an idea of what I want doing.”

Jake followed her to the office. Anne closed the door behind them and sat on the edge of the desk, as she offered him a seat.

“How are your feet?”

Anne smiled. “Much better thanks, and thanks for the rest too.”

He smiled. “It was my pleasure!”

“And when do I get the pleasure of your company again?”

He shrugged. “Well, we’re not back here until Christmas.”

“Could you not come up to survey the place for the work we need doing? You could stay over a couple of nights. Bed, breakfast, evening meal, and whatever else you need to make your stay comfortable.”

“That’s an offer that’s hard to refuse.”

“How long would the job take to do anyway?”

“Hmmm, I would need a week at least. We are doing a hotel local to us next week and it will be a full week’s work.”

“And could it be fitted in before Christmas? We’re coming up to a quiet time and it will be less disrupting for us.”

“We haven’t even talked about cost yet?”

“How much, as a rough guide?”

“The hotel we are doing is costing twenty grand. You would be looking at around ten grand. Then there are the annual maintenance costs, say a grand a year.”

She thought for a few moments. “I could manage that. It would pay for itself over time anyway.”

“Sorry to sound mercenary, but there would be upfront costs. There will be new equipment, computers, servers, networking, internet.”

“That’s fine. You’re in business, I understand. Will it be just yourself doing the work?”

Jake laughed. “Oh no. Too much for one man. I use sub-contractors. There’s a firm we use in Manchester to do installation and wiring.”

“And you will all be needing accommodation as well?”

“Just me.”

She got off the desk. “Are you okay sharing a bed?”

“Depends on who with. I don’t fancy George.”

She laughed. “No, it’s my bed you’ll be sharing.”

“Sounds good to me.”

“I’ll provide your meals… and any other comforts you may need.”

“Well, I will be missing regular sex.”

She moved closer. “I think I can take care of that,” she said as she kissed him.

“No condoms though!”

Anne shrugged. “Fine by me.”

Jake stood up, his excitement showing. “You had better show me round then. Give me some idea of the task ahead.”

She touched him and they kissed again. “What about George in all this?”

“Don’t worry about him.”

“He’s okay with you… you know?”

“Fucking other men?”

Jake nodded.

“He likes to listen in. If that’s okay with you?”

He laughed. “He can have a ringside seat for all I care.”

“He’s always wanted that, but the guys I have been with didn’t like the idea.”

“Well, there’s nothing like focusing a cuckold’s mind than sitting quietly in the corner of the bedroom, watching how it’s done properly.”

“Mmmmm, I am warming to it now.”

“And if you’re unsure about his reaction, some restraints might come in handy. Wouldn’t want him interrupting that special moment, hey!”

“You’ve been round the block a few times, haven’t you?”

He laughed.

“Will you be able to get away before you go back?”

He shook his head. “I doubt it. But the following week will soon come.”

She stepped back and picked up her diary just as George came into the office. He apologised for disturbing them. “I need the bookings diary,” he said, eying Jake.

She pointed to it. “Jake’s coming up the week after next to have a look at the IT system for us. He’ll give us a quote and if it’s okay, he’ll be back shortly after to do the job.”

He looked at Jake. “Will he be staying here?”

“Yes, he’ll be staying with me when he comes up,” she told him. “If that’s okay with you?”

He nodded.

“That’s settled then.”

 

Jake spent the next fifteen minutes following Anne around as she showed him their computers and other devices. He took mental notes of the job ahead of him. He also made notes on Anne. A couple of days of barebacking her was very appealing to him. And then there was George, of course. He thought about letting him watch then thought better of it. Better to do that when he came up to do the job. He had plenty of restraints at home to take up with him.

Thoughts of having George restrained in a chair and watching him fill Anne with his seed turned his thoughts to Jenny and Kirsty. He would fuck Kirsty first and then send her to the spare bedroom and have fertile Jenny all to himself for the rest of the night.

 

© Angieseroticpen 2022

 

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments