Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jake and Kirsty slipped off to bed an hour later, leaving Jenny to make her own way to bed. They had all spent time discussing the earlier conversation with Derek. Kirsty wasn’t happy that Jake would be spending all that time with her mum. She needed him too, but she was mature enough to understand.

They made love slowly and passionately and then lay together for a while talking. Kirsty hoped that Jake would get the deed done quickly. “I want her pregnant by the end of the week,” she had told him, with laughter.

Jenny had other ideas though. Kirsty had slipped off to the bathroom for a while and left them alone together and she joined him on the settee. “I’m looking forward to being a wife to you,” she had told him, as she snuggled close.

Jake had laughed. “As long as there is no nagging, and no rearranging my furniture, or moving my belongings.”

She promised him that it wouldn’t happen. “No, I just want your body. As long as I have room in the wardrobe for some clothes, I’ll be happy enough.”

“Well, you already have a fair bit of underwear in my drawers.”

“I’ll only need underwear for work,” she told him.

“You’re determined to get it over and done with quickly?”

Jenny shook her head. “No, you take as long as you want, there’s no rush as far as I’m concerned.”

“But Derek is getting you some pregnancy test kits. He’ll be expecting a daily update.”

She laughed. “He’ll be bloody lucky. My next period isn’t due for another three weeks. I’ll hang on and see what happens with that.”

“Three weeks of constant sex, well, near enough,” Jake commented.

“Longer, if need be!”

“What about Kirsty?”

“Mmmm, well, I suppose she will have to have some of you too.”

“As long as there is no falling out.”

She smiled and kissed him. “You want harmony in your harem?”

He laughed. “I would hardly call two females a harem.”

“Three! There’s Anne too.”

Jake sat back in shock.

“It’s okay, I don’t mind. Just as long as Kirsty doesn’t get hurt.”

“H… how did you find out?”

“Women’s intuition. I saw the signs. She has the hots for you.”

Jake sighed. “She… she wants me to get her pregnant too.”

She sat back in silence for a moment. “She’s at the broody stage too, is she?”

“She wants an heir to hand the business over to.”

“It figures I suppose,” she said with resignation. “And he’s not up to much is he?”

“George? No. He’s a bit of a… “

“Wanker?”

Jake laughed.

“Well, as long as she’s not after a husband too, get it done quickly.”

“She’s only got a limited timeline. A few days the week after next, and then a week sometime after that.”

“And you’re getting paid for it as well!”

He laughed, “Well, I have to work as well.”

“Poor you, working your balls off!”

Their laughter was interrupted by Kirsty’s return.

 

Jake woke with Kirsty’s arm around him, and her naked body pressed against his. Her sex was moist and pouting. Jake felt his erection stirring. Kirsty must have sensed it because her hand moved down his body and held him. “A hard man is good to find!” she said softly.

He laughed and turned over. Kirsty turned onto her back and spread her legs. Pulling back the duvet he looked down at her. She and Jenny were so much alike. Jenny too would do the same upon finding him with an erection first thing in the morning. He kissed her and then eased himself onto her. Her hand found his erection to guide him as he settled between her open thighs Then, as he slipped inside, her legs wrapped themselves around his hips. He was trapped now; trapped in her vice-like grip. All that was left now to do was to slip his hands under her bottom and start his hard, rhythmic, thrusting of his manhood into her.

They both came quickly and stayed connected, kissing, for a little while before he withdrew and lifted off her. Turning round he saw Jenny moving past the bottom of the bed, naked, with a towel in her hand.

“Don’t mind me, I’m just going for a shower.”

They both laughed as the bathroom door closed behind her. “Tell me,” Jake said. “How do you both feel about seeing each other in the throes of sex?”

She shrugged. “I don’t know how mum feels, but I’m quite comfortable with seeing her with you. I mean, I wouldn’t want to catch her and dad at it, that would be gross, but you and mum? That’s different. Maybe, it’s because I know how it feels fucking you. Why do you ask?”

He shrugged. “I don’t know. I just wondered that’s all. You both seem comfortable about it.”

“I guess it’s because as I grew up we became more like sisters than a mum and daughter, in a way. She, the elder sister. Mum was always honest and open about sex. Told me the facts of life earlier on, explained about boys.”

“She never told you about me though!”

“No. She kept you quiet.”

“Would you have been upset at the time?”

She nodded. “I would have felt sorry for dad. But marriage changed my thinking. I know more about men now, and I understand sexual needs more now.”

AndreeaJJ
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AndreeaJJ

“And what have you learned about sexual needs?”

Kirsty kissed him. “Well, for some women, one man in their life is not enough, and for some guys, they need to be cuckolded. If the partnership is the right balance then… hey presto!”

Jake smiled. “And you think I need to be cuckolded?”

Kirsty ran her hand down to his groin. “I think that watching me get fucked by another man, an equal or someone better than you, would benefit you.”

“How would it benefit me?”

“Perhaps, you will find the answer to that when it happens.”

Jenny came out of the bathroom before he could answer, and Kirsty slipped out of bed and rushed to the bathroom. Jenny moved to the bed and pulled the duvet back. “I suppose you are spent now?”

He smiled up at her and his hand slipped between her thighs. She was wet from the shower. “You could do with a razor being run over you down there.”

She leaned over and kissed him. “I’ll make sure that Derek takes care of that tonight.”

Jake felt himself stir. Her hand reached down and held him. “This will keep,” she told him before walking away to her bedroom.

 

*****

 

Twenty minutes later Jake found himself heading down to the Inn. Leaving the girls to finish off tidying up, he set off to get a table for breakfast and fuck Anne for one last time before they would meet again.

He was ready for her. He had showered with Kirsty, and she had prepped him. She had wanted a shower-fuck, but he told her he was tired. Taking her sponge and shower gel to him, she slowly washed his erection and his testicles, while at the same time talking dirty to him. The conversation turned from them to Kirsty with another man. “Can you imagine watching me do this with another man?” she asked.

Jake said nothing at first, but Kirsty kept on. “Just imagine yourself standing outside watching me shower with another man. Watching him wash my body all over, and then me doing the same to him.”

Jake closed his eyes and pictured it as she slowly masturbated him with both hands clasping sponges around his shaft. “I bet he would enjoy pinning me against the wall and fucking me knowing you were watching,” she told him. “And I would be telling him how I loved him fucking me.”

Jake had to break off because he was close to coming, and he wanted to save his strength for Anne. But he was still aroused when he arrived at the Inn. There was no sign of Anne, but George stepped out of the kitchen to meet him. “Anne is upstairs,” he told him.

“I’ll wait in the bar if that’s okay.”

George shook his head. “She asked me to take you straight up,” he responded as he led the way.

Jake followed apprehensively as he led the way upstairs to their flat. Closing the door behind him, he offered Jake a seat in the sitting room. Suddenly, Anne came out of the bedroom. She had clearly been having a shower, her hair wet and uncombed, and her body covered with a large wrap-around towel. Jake was surprised.

“Would you like a coffee, Jake?” she asked.

“Please.”

Anne turned to George. “Can you bring up two coffee’s please darling?”

Jake watched him nod and turn away to leave. A few moments later they were alone, and Anne moved closer and kissed him. “What was that all about?” Jake asked.

Anne smiled. “Well, let’s just say that George and I had a good talk last night about things, and he…”

“You mean he’s okay with it?”

“Well, let’s just say that we are on the same page!”

Jake laughed as his hand found an opening in her towel and touched her sex. She was still damp from the shower. Anne responded by pressing her hand against his bulge. “How long have you got?

“Twenty minutes or so. The girls are cleaning up and will be down shortly.”

Her fingers found his zipper just as they heard George’s footsteps approaching. They both pulled apart as he came in and put the tray down on a table. She thanked him. “If Jenny and her daughter come in show them to a table and tell them that Jake is in the office and will be with them shortly,” she told him.

He nodded and hesitated before turning around. His hesitancy gave Jake the opportunity to look him in the eye and the groin. He had seen that look from cuckolds so many times now. The angst; the faraway look in the eyes, and the drooping chin. Then there was the bulge in the pants. George was a cuckold, and he knew that his wife was about to get fucked by another man.

Anne’s towel hit the floor just as the door closed behind George.  Jake’s eyes dropped to her mound.

 “H… he’s okay about me getting you pregnant?”

Anne smiled as her hands reached for his belt buckle. “Let’s just say that he knows the risks.”

Her fingers quickly found his erection. “He thinks you are going to do your best to pull out in time.”

Jake smiled. “And what do you think?”

Anne laughed. “Oh, I know that the last thing you want is to get me knocked up, isn’t it?”

Jake groaned as he grabbed her by the waist and began to guide her to a large armchair. “Is this his?”

Anne sank down in it and spread her legs over each arm.

“It’s a cuckold's chair,” she responded as Jake pushed his trousers down.

 

 

 

© Angieseroticpen 2023

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments