Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

They were still in the kitchen when Jenny and Alan returned from upstairs. Kirsty looked at her mum, she had a smile on her face. Alan looked tired; Kirsty wondered!

*******

Earlier, as they set about the washing up, Kirsty noticed a hesitancy about her dad. “Are you okay with everything, Dad?”

He gave one of his it’s okay smiles. Kirsty gave him a hug. “I know, it all must be… bizarre to you. Me, Alan and Jake, and Jake and mum.”

“You know then?”

Jake tried to catch his eye, but he was too late.

“Know what?” Kirsty asked.

Derek suddenly realised that she didn’t know, but it was too late. Kirsty was like her mum. She pounced. “What don’t I know, dad?”

Derek looked at Jake and Kirsty turned to both. “Your mum has come off the pill!” Jake told her.

Kirsty was momentarily stunned. She turned to her dad. “Is this what you want too, dad?” He leant back against the fridge door. “If I’m honest, it was always something I wanted years ago. I used to try and persuade your mum to come off the pill and let Jake get her pregnant. She never wanted to take things that far then, but when you and Jake started doing it…“ he said with a shrug. “I suppose the idea appealed to her as well.”

She looked at Jake. “And when were you going to tell me?”

“Last night was the first time. I wasn’t even sure that it would happen, but… well, we have started.”

“Mother and daughter getting pregnant with the same man,” Kirsty mused loudly. “This must be a first!”

“I’m sure that it has happened before,” her dad responded.

“And you are genuinely okay with it, dad?”

He nodded. “I’m a cuckold, Kirsty. Men like us… well, you know what Alan is like, and how much he enjoys being cuckolded.”

“But having another man get your wife pregnant?”

“You won’t understand yet, Kirsty. You’re still young, but that is the ultimate in cuckolding. Your wife wanting another man, not just for sex, but wanting his child too? Having a guy for sex is one thing, but wanting him to mate with you… well, the guy must be something special.”

Kirsty crossed the room and gave her dad a hug. “Yes, you're right, dad,” she said, reaching for Jake. “And Jake is something special,” she said as she kissed him.

“Well, I am sure you and mum have chosen well. Let’s hope your babies don’t look too alike!”

All three of them had laughed.

*****

Kirsty spoke first on Jenny's and Alan’s return. “So, you want to be a mum again as well?”

Jenny glanced at Derek and Jake. “It slipped out,” Derek said. “Sorry, it was my fault.”

Jenny looked at Kirsty. “Sorry, but I had been thinking about for a while now, and when you and Jake got together… well, I just thought, why not?”

“Whose name will go the birth certificate, mum?” she asked. “We can’t have Jake’s name on both. It’s going to look…“

“My name will go on the child’s birth certificate, Kirsty,” Derek interrupted.

The look of relief lit Kirsty’s face. “Might be complications later when our kids are older, but I suppose we can deal with that as it arises,” Kirsty said. “Hey, I hope you are not expecting me to babysit for you and Dad!”

Jenny and Jake laughed, but Alan looked a bit bemused by it all.

“Well Derek, we had better be off. We don’t want to overstay our welcome, do we?”

Kirsty laughed. “Yes, it’s my turn for quality time with Jake.”

Jake looked at her. Yes, he did want some quality time with her. He was horny. He glanced at Derek, too. He was looking at Kirsty. He wondered what was going through his mind, seeing his daughter as a woman now. Not just married, but trying her best to get pregnant. Derek turned his gaze from her to Alan. Was he seeing a reflection of himself, a fellow cuckold? He had heard the phrase that daughters look for a man like their father to marry. Did Kirsty know that he was a cuckold? Was that the sort of man she was really looking for, a man who offered her security and companionship, but who would also let her take lovers? Suddenly, Jake felt Jenny’s eyes on him. She smiled. Was she reading his mind? Did she know what he was thinking?

MeganStorm
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MeganStorm

Jenny turned to Alan. “Why don’t you come with us too, Alan?” she said. “Give Kirsty and Jake some space. You and Derek can watch football over some beer. I am going for a lie down.”

He looked hesitant.

“Didn’t you sleep well last night, Mum?” Kirsty asked.

Jenny grinned at her. “No, I was turning and turning all night long!” She told her looking across at Jake.

“Yes, he has that effect on women, doesn’t he?” said Kirsty, having the last word.

As soon as the front door closed behind them, Jake pulled Kirsty to him and kissed her. She could feel his hardness against her. “Shall we go upstairs, then?”

Jake shook his head and started pulling her top from her jeans. “No, I want to fuck you down here first.”

She didn’t argue. Kirsty just stood there and let him strip her naked. Then he guided her backwards to the armchair close to the window. “I don’t think I’ve fucked you in Alan’s chair yet, have I?” he said as he guided her into it. After lifting her legs over each arm of the chair, he stood back and began stripping.

She sat back and watched, legs splayed wide, and her sex opened out, wet and ready for him. He focussed on their pink hue. She would be red and swollen down there by the time he finished with her. When his erection came into view, she sighed. She loved his cock. The biggest and thickest she had ever had. The other night he had told her that her cunt was made for his cock, and now she looked at it as her own. ‘Yes, it was made for my cunt,’ she thought.

He stroked it as he stepped closer, going round to the side of the chair. She had already turned her head towards him and lifted her hands in readiness. He stretched close to her awaiting lips. Kirsty and her mum loved to take his cock in their mouths. Some women preferred to get to know a man well before performing oral sex with them, but not these too. They had hungry mouths, and neither had any qualms about taking his seed and swallowing.

They both also had smooth hands with gentle but firm fingers. It was a pleasure to be brought to orgasm by them. But this time there would be no cum for Kirsty to swallow. There was only one place that his seed would be going to, and Kirsty was also preparing his testicles. Her eager tongue licked every inch of them, she even took each testicle in her mouth.

Jake showed his appreciation as he stroked her hair. “You’re so good at this, Kirsty,” he told her.

She moaned softly as he moved his hand over her breasts to her mound. His fingers entered her, bringing up more moans. She was very wet, and so were his fingers. He pulled them out and brought them to her lips. She broke off from his testicles and grabbed his hand to pull them to her lips.

“Please fuck me Jake,” she told him.

He smiled and moved to the front of the chair. She looked up in anticipation, but he dropped to his knees and pulled her bottom to the edge of the seat. She was soaked. She didn’t need any more foreplay. She was ready for his cock, but Jake wanted to please her some more.

Her hands suddenly gripped the back of his head as his tongue entered her. She loved oral sex from Jake. He knew what to do; knew where to go; knew how to please and tease. No man had ever given her oral satisfaction as good as Jake. Before long, Kirsty was begging him for cock, almost reaching the point of screaming for it. He pulled away, pushed her back and rammed his hardness into her.

Both came quickly. His hard, fast thrusts pounded her into submission. She felt his seed gush inside her and cried out. Gradually, his thrusts came to a halt and Kirsty wrapped her hands around his neck. “I love you,” she told him before kissing him.

Jake pulled back. He was used to having sex passionately, and satisfyingly, with detachment. He had done it for most of his adult life, but he suddenly felt attachment as he looked into her eyes. She had told him that she loved him, and he knew her feelings were real. They were not something said in the heat of passion after satisfying sex.

“I love you too,” he said before kissing her.

A short while later, they disentangled. Leaving their clothes where they lay, they headed upstairs to her bedroom, where they fucked again. This time it was slow and enthusiastic, equally satisfying as before, but more meaningful.

© Angieseroticpen 2022

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments