Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Another night of breeding with Jenny brought the day to a close, but Jake’s thoughts were with Suzy as he pumped his seed into her twice. Before he left for home she had talked about having a weekend away, once again. She had teased him telling him that she was going to pop into the lingerie shop in town on the way home. She already knew that he was a stockings and suspender guy, but she didn’t know his taste in lingerie.

He told that he wasn’t a thong man but loved the feel of silk. She took a mental note of it. He also told her that he was into Basques. She told him that she enjoyed talking to him about underwear, it was refreshing to talk to a man about such things. Most she had known had given her the impression that it was some sort of fetish.

“I want to please you in bed,” she confessed.

She also told him that she was coming into her fertile period, which excited him even more. He began thinking about trying to get away for a night’s stay over the weekend. Thinking about what plausible excuses he could give both Jenny and Kirsty. It actually kept him awake for quite a while thinking about it.

 Next morning she came to work with a couple of carrier bags and as they talked over their coffee first thing she showed him what she had bought. Jake’s concentration was already trashed even before he opened his emails that morning. His mind was awash with colours and designs of panties and bras and that was even before she got onto nightwear. Then she asked him if he was into any kinks. She told him she still had time to buy things online. It was close to 11 am when he finally got his act together and then there was a call from a potential new client about their data management system.

Jake chatted away to him with Suzy sat close by listening. It was urgent and she passed him a note saying that his diary was empty from lunchtime Friday and that he could go down then and spend Saturday there too. ‘I could book a double room for Friday and Saturday,’ she scribbled.

He was fully persuaded and fifteen minutes later she had booked a hotel room for them. Jake had the excuse he needed to get away.

 

It troubled him for the next couple of days, he felt that he was cheating on Jenny and Kirsty, and it didn’t sit well with him. Suzy sensed that and kept him occupied with bouts of sex in the office. She was coming to work now without panties – wearing them, that is. She had a couple of pairs tucked inside her handbag! Sometimes she would lift her skirt to tease him while he was on the phone and give him a wicked smile in the process. It made him lose concentration, and sometimes stammer, but it also led the way to another aspect of their sexual relationship.

On the Wednesday afternoon after she had tucked the hem of her skirt inside her waist belt to shuffle papers beside him, he grabbed her hand after the call and pulled her to him.

“You deserve a good spanking for that, you wicked temptress!”

She laughed.  “Ooooh, a man who spanks, hey?”

Jake pushed his chair back away from his desk and pulled her over his knee. “Yes, a man who spanks naughty girls.”

With her skirt already tucked up around her waist, he scissored her legs between his own and held her down with his left hand. Trapped and vulnerable, he raised his right hand and brought it down on her bottom. Suzy squealed loudly. He spanked her again extracting another squeal and then gave her four more.

She stood up in front of him and Jake reached out with his fingers between her thighs.

“You’re wet,” he told her.

“I know. You made me wet. No man has ever spanked me before.”

He stood up, pulled her to him and kissed her. “As I said, I spank naughty girls.”

“And I am a naughty girl,” she told him as she kissed him with renewed passion.

Jake dropped his hand between her thighs again and slipped his fingers into her sex, deep inside her wetness.

“I must remember to pack my slippers this weekend,” he told her.

Suzy sighed. “God, I can’t wait for the Friday.”

Jake smiled as he backed her against his desk and unzipped his flies. With his vigour renewed he fucked her one final time that day.

He left work to go home to Jenny that day almost worn out.

 

On the Thursday he fucked Jenny for a final time in the morning, fucked Suzy twice during the day, and then went to Kirsty’s to spend the night with her. Alan had gone to bed in the spare room after dinner leaving him alone with Kirsty. She had missed him and was eager for his company, and sex, so they went immediately to bed.

He undressed her slowly. The last four nights he had gone to bed and undressed her mother, now he was undressing the daughter. Her body younger and more supple but now with a tell-tale bump.

“It’s getting bigger,” he told her as he rubbed her gently.

She smiled. “Yes, and it will get a lot bigger.”

He fell to his knees and kissed her bump. There was something extremely sexually exciting about a woman that you have made pregnant. He couldn’t explain it, but this was all his work. He had pumped his seed inside a fertile womb and had created life.  However, the extremity of the excitement was that this was not his woman. Kirsty belonged to another man. It was his place to do this. It was his job, but Kirsty had chosen him instead. He had been selected to perform that task, and she had given herself to him fully.

GemaWilliams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GemaWilliams

There was always something special and exciting about a woman opening her legs to another man, but this was more than just giving him her sex. This was giving him her whole body to create another life.

Jake fucked her long into the night. Even though the purpose of their union had already been fulfilled it was still very special.

He rose from her bed next morning, showered, dressed and had breakfast with her before kissing her goodbye. Suzy was awaiting him. She too had selected him for a similar task. Maybe, she had the added reason of avenging her unfaithful husband, but all the same, she wanted to create life, and she had chosen him to do it with her. He relished the thought of a weekend of bareback sex.

As he pulled up outside his office Suzy’s husband pulled up alongside him. They both got out of the car. Suzy smiled but Sean looked away as he walked around to the boot.

“I’m leaving my car at home,” she explained, as her husband lifted out a large suitcase. “Can you open your boot?”

Jake avoided eye contact with Sean as he pointed his car key at the car. He didn’t want confrontation. Opening the office door, he left Suzy and Sean to say their goodbyes. Sean wanted a hug and a kiss, but Suzy pulled back and offered her cheek instead.

Over coffee, she explained that Sean wasn’t happy with her going away for the weekend, but he had accepted the fact that he was responsible for the marriage breakdown and that Suzy was free to date other men. They had, however, agreed on a trial separation of three months, and maintain their relationship, for the sake of the children, for that period. She admitted to Jake that she would probably maintain some sort of relationship with Sean afterwards, but things would never go back to how they were.

Jake asked her if he knew that she wasn’t using contraception and she just shook her head. “He won’t know a thing until I start getting a bump.”

Jake momentarily felt sorry for Sean. It would be bad enough knowing that your wife was having sex with another man, but to find out that she was expecting his child too was something else. He knew that Sean would be regretting ever getting involved with another woman, but this was all his doing.

“So, I have three months then?” Jake said jokingly before sipping his coffee.

Suzy laughed and leant over and gave him a kiss. “I’m confident that you’ll manage it, but there’s no pressure. Take as long as you like.”

Jake slipped a hand under her skirt, once again she was fully naked above her stocking tops. His fingers slipped inside her. She kissed him again.

“Anyway, who’s to say that I’ll stop at just the one?”

Jake pulled back and looked at her.

“Well, I enjoy being a mum. The boys will be gone in a few years’ time, making their own way in the world. I would just feel redundant in life,” she told him. “No, it would be nice having a daughter, or even a couple.”

Jake shrugged. “Well, if that’s what you want!”

She kissed him one final time as she pulled away. “It is, and I also enjoy sex more when I am off the pill. Don’t worry, all you have to do is continue fucking me for as long as you want. I won’t be going back on the pill for a while now, so enjoy!”

He felt his erection stirring again and reached out for her, but the telephone rang disrupting his plans. As she passed him the phone, he noticed the rings on her left were no longer there. He took the call and spoke with the customer, but his attention was on her ring finger. The gold band and diamond engagement ring were missing leaving a white band of skin that stood out on her tanned fingers. When the call ended he reached for her hand and held it.

“Your rings have gone,” he told her.

“Yes, I took them off last night. I’m single for the next three months.”

He looked up at her. “I take it Sean knows?”

She nodded. “It’s only…” she started to say.

Jake raised the palm of his hand. “It’s nothing to do me. Your marriage is your business, not mine.”

She withdrew her hand slowly. “It doesn’t change anything between us, does it?”

He shook his head. “No.”

She kissed him and rested her hand on his groin. “Good, because you’re the only man that I want to be intimate with for the next while.”

He smiled. Suzy slipped down on her knees and reached for the zipper of his trousers. “I’d like to give you a blow job. Would that be in order, sir?”

Jake groaned and rested his hands on the top of her head. “Yes, it would, but be careful not to make a mess.”

She looked up at him as she extracted his erection from his pants. “Well, it’s been a long time, but I am told that told that I give damn good head, and I swallow every drop.”

He gripped her head tightly and closed his eyes. The weekend was getting off to a good start!

 

 

© Angieseroticpen 2023

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments