Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

 

Sex was quick, but very satisfying. “I’m enjoying the fringe benefits,” Jake told her as he held her white, cotton, panties for her to step into.

Kirsty was pulling her trousers up when an older couple walked past the shelter. There was a look of shock on the woman’s face, but the man smiled, Jake winked at him.

With their rucksacks back on, Jake took her hand, and they began their return route. His thoughts turned to the last time that he was there with Jenny. He had fucked her in the same shelter. It had been just as enjoyable. Like her daughter, she enjoyed risky sex, where the chance of getting caught heightened the sexual enjoyment.

There were quite hungry when they got back to the cottage. There was food in but Kirsty couldn’t be bothered cooking and so they decided to go down to the Inn. Kirsty had a quick wash and put on some clean knickers first though. Jake watched her, holding the towel for her as she washed. Like her mum, she wasn’t bothered about such intimacies in his presence. Once again, he held the clean knickers for her to step into. This time though he stroked her sex. “You’re a bit bristly down there,” he told her.

She smiled and told him. “Well, you have a job to do later then, don’t you?”

 

The Inn was quite busy, but it was Sunday, and their roast beef lunches were immensely popular. They wanted to sit outside, but there were no seats available, so they went indoors. They were quite full too, and as they looked around for a spare table, they saw two raised arms waving at them. It was Ken and Dot.

Kirsty took his hand. “Come on, we may as well join them.”

Their meal was being served just as they sat down. They both ordered the same. The roast beef looked good. “We were just talking about you,” Dot told them.

“Nothing bad, I hope!” Kirsty responded.

Dot smiled. “No, we were just saying what an amazing couple you are, your husband too.”

Kirsty thanked her.

“We were wondering though, if you would be able to go your separate ways once you get pregnant. I mean, you’re in a very intense relationship, it’s going to be difficult staying away from each other.”

Kirsty smiled. “Who said we would? We live quite close. It would be hard not bumping into each other, and Jake will naturally want to see the progress of his child.”

“So, you will… still see each other for… well, you know?”

“Rumpy pumpy?” Kirsty said.

Dot laughed. “Yes.”

“What about your husband?” Ken asked.

“I think he’ll be quite amenable to that,” Jake told him.

“Is he a cuckold?” Dot asked.

“Well, technically he is, isn’t he,”  Jake argued.

“Actually, Alan and I have had discussions about the future, and they are private.” Kirsty cut in.

Dot reached across and touched her hand. “Sorry love, we didn’t mean to pry, and it is none of our business. It was just that… well, you know?”

Kirsty smiled. “It’s okay, I can see that you mean, but… “

“Anyway, we can’t pass judgement. We are certain the same thing has happened in our family.”

Dot then went on to talk about Ken’s sister. She and her husband spent ages trying for a baby and they took in a lodger. A year later she had her first child. He left soon after. A couple of years after that, she was seen out and about with another guy, and not long after she had her second child. “No one knows the exact truth,” Dot said. “But it’s quite coincidental.”

“Well, there you go, I’m sure this sort of thing happens more than we think,” Kirsty responded. “And anyway, whatever the truth is, it is their business at the end of the day.”

“Yes, you are so right.” Came Dot’s reply. “I bet it was fun though.”

Kirst smiled. “It is fun. I can vouch for that.”

“And for Jake too!” Ken chipped in.

“Oh, he’s a very reluctant breeder.”

Dot and Ken laughed.

Jake turned to her. It was the first time she had used that word. His cock started to get erect as he considered himself a breeder.

“Well, I bet if he had turned you down, there would have been a queue round the block to volunteer,” Ken said.

Kirsty laughed. “Thankfully, he was very eager, and I’m glad. You must be careful in the selection process, don’t you?”

EnchantressKellyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EnchantressKellyTS

Dot agreed. “Well, you can’t have any Tom, Dick, or Harry, can you?”

Kirsty shook her head and took Jake’s hand. “No, you want someone who is healthy, intelligent, solvent, having a decent job, and good character,” she said. “I couldn’t find him, but Jake will do, in the meantime.”  

They all laughed.

“And you want a Heineken man.” Dot said.

“Heineken man?”

“Reaches the parts that others don’t!” Ken said.

More laughter followed.

“Well, he certainly does that,” Kirsty said, leaning over to kiss him., just as the waiter came with the rest of the food.

 

Jake spotted a suitable table and bench by the riverside after dinner, and they all went outside. It was a warm evening, without a cloud in the sky. Kirsty asked Dot if they had children and she told them about her daughter, who now lives in Australia with her partner, and her son who lived quite close to them. They have a couple of children, a boy, and a girl, both are in primary school. She told them that they often have the grandchildren over. Kirsty told her that her mother was looking forward to being a grandmother.

“They don’t know about your situation, do they?”

Kirsty nodded. “Yes, mum and I are close, and share most things. Mum and dad are often popping over to see us and it would have looked odd them turning up and seeing Jake at home.”

“I couldn’t see our daughter being open like that,”

“I can’t see her having kids at all,” Ken cut in. “She’s not very maternal. More interested in her career.”

“So, they know that you are here with Jake, then?”

Kirsty smiled. “Of course!”

“Don’t think I could be comfortable with that if it was Tracy, knowing she was away with another man, I mean.”

“How else would she get pregnant, if she wasn’t spending a lot of time with another man?” Jake asked.

She laughed. “Yes, I take your point. I think I would sooner not know. It’s hard to think of your children… you know…”

“Having sex?” Kirsty said.

Dot nodded.

“Well, that’s how grandchildren come along!” Jake told her.

She laughed. “Yes, I know.”

As if on cue, Kirsty’s phone pinged. It was Jenny. Kirsty opened her messages up and suddenly burst out laughing. She showed the message to Jake. He burst out laughing too. “And what are Mr and Mrs Rabbit up to today?” he read out.

Ken and Dot laughed. Kirsty texted back that she would talk later. “Your mum obviously wants to keep up to speed with what’s happening?”

Kirsty nodded. “Yes, she packed a couple of pregnancy testing kits in my suitcase, but I haven’t used them yet. I don’t want to be checking all the time. It’s too stressful for one thing, and besides I’m in no hurry.”

“Enjoying all the practising then?” Ken said.

“Of course!” she teased, resting a hand on Jake’s thigh.

“Tell me,” Dot said. “If your husband suddenly became able to father a child, would you stop seeing Jake and let him take over?”

She was quick to shake her head. “No.”

“Jake’s better in bed, is he?” Ken cut in.

“It’s not just that,” Kirsty responded turning to Jake. “It just wouldn’t be fair. He has committed himself to getting me pregnant and it wouldn’t be right. Anyway, it's a hypothetical question, isn’t it?”

“And if when it comes to having more babies, your husband became able to father a child?” Dot asked.

Kirsty smiled at her. Dot seemed obsessed with her sex life. “I’ll cross that bridge when it comes. In the meantime, Jake’s got the job and he’s very diligent, and I am sure it won’t take much longer now,” she responded before giving Jake a kiss on the cheek.

Dot smiled and then finished off her drink. “Come on dear, let’s leave these nice people enjoy some quality time together.”

He looked disappointed.

“If I give you my email address, would you keep in touch, please? I would love to hear how things go.”

Kirsty nodded and Dot reached into her handbag for some paper and a pen. “She just wants all the gossip,” Ken said.

Kirsty smiled and shrugged her shoulders. “I don’t mind.”

Dot handed her a piece of paper with her address on it. “A tip for you young lovers,” she said, “Put a pillow under your bum when you’re… you know.”

Kirsty turned to Jake. “He already does. Sometimes he uses two.”

Jake looked at Ken. He was almost slavering at the mouth. They watched them walk into the distance and then Kirsty took his hand. “Come on, I’m horny.”

Jake smiled. He was too!

 

© Angieseroticpen 2022

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments