Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A short while later Jake found himself heading down to the Inn. Jenny had come into the bathroom just as they had finished fucking. Jake was lowering Kirsty from the wall. Her legs were a bit wobbly.

“You’re going to wear the poor man out,” she told her daughter.

Kirsty laughed. “It wasn’t me who initiated it. You know what he’s like, see’s you with your knickers off and he pounces!”

Jenny laughed. “Yes, I know exactly what he’s like. No woman is safe around him.”

Jake just shook his head and grabbed his towel. “You’ll be next, so don’t bother with knickers tonight,” he said to Jenny.

“See what I mean, Kirsty. The man’s a beast.”

Jake grabbed the two women together and pulled them to him. “And you girls need a beast in your lives.”

Jenny kissed him. “Yes, we do, don’t we?”

 

Jake made his way to the bar and bought himself a pint of lager and went and sat by the river. George and Anne didn’t seem to be around. After scrolling through his latest work emails, he turned his attention to the river. He always found it peaceful here. Apart from the sound of running water and the ducks, it was all so tranquil.

He started to reflect on his week away. It had been good. He had gone away with a fuck-fest in mind, and that had happened, but with it had come complications. In the past, coming here with Jenny had been all about the sex, even to the point of fucking in the open country like rabbits. Jenny went back to her life as a married woman and he to his bachelor life. But this time was different. He had Jenny and Kirsty this time. He could feel his bachelor days slipping away. Domesticity was lurking and it frightened him. It meant responsibility and commitment.

The sound of ducks squabbling disturbed his thoughts. A male mallard was chasing two females. They weren’t interested, but that didn’t deter him. Jake smiled. ‘Leave them alone, you horny bastard,’ he said under his breath.

Suddenly two males came on the scene. The female’s mates had returned. In an instant, the lone male was involved in a skirmish with two angry males. In the end, he had to take to the wing to escape. Jake laughed. 'No cuckolding allowed here!’ he thought.

Hearing someone behind him, he turned around. It was Anne. She was wearing a short skirt and a figure-hugging top. “I saw you from my bedroom window, sitting here alone,” she said as she sat down opposite him.

He smiled. “Just gathering my thoughts.”

“Where are the girls?”

“They’re packing and tidying up.”

“Yes, you’re leaving tomorrow. Must be sad, leaving all this to get back to the rat race.”

“A bit,” he said, unsure that rat-race was the best description. Life could be slow where they lived. “When do you and George get away?”

“Usually late January. We are going to the Dominican Republic again next year.”

“Where is he today?”

“He’s gone into Buxton to the Cash & Carry… so, if you have time to spare… “

He smiled. He was knackered, too knackered to fuck just now. “I’m too knackered,” he told her.

She laughed. “Well, I admire your honesty. Most guys would just make up some lame excuse or do it and give a poor performance.”

“A job worth doing is worth doing well!”

Laughing again, she told him, “You take pride in your work then.”

Jake grinned.

“Talking of which, have you got some dates for me for when you will be coming up?”

Jake took out his mobile phone. “Well, next week is out, but the following week I could come up early on Wednesday and go back late Thursday.”

“What about coming up Wednesday afternoon and going back on Friday?” she suggested. “Spend two nights here and take your time coming and going.”

It did sound good to him. “You could accommodate me for two nights?”

“It would be my pleasure.”

“And what about George?”

She leaned closer. “As I’ve said, he rarely spends time in my bed.”

“But will he mind me sleeping with you?”

“Probably, but he has little choice,” she told him. “When we married, we married on the understanding that we both would be free to have other relationships. It was really a marriage of convenience. He could manage the bar and I could look after the admin and housekeeping side. The business needed us, and we needed the business.”

“I see. And you have both got along together with the arrangement?”

“It’s worked well so far. He’s had the odd fling over the years, and I have got by as well.”

“So, he’s okay about you and other guys?”

“He likes to listen. Sometimes I leave a chair and a box of wipes outside the bedroom door so he can listen and… “

Jake got the picture.

“You bother him though, I have to say.”

“Why?”

“Because he knows about your relationship with Jenny and Kirsty, and that you have already got one pregnant and trying to get the other one pregnant as well.”

“And?”

“I’m not on the pill and I don’t like condoms!”

Jake could feel himself stirring again. “Th… there’s the morning after pill, though.”

“I know, and I have some upstairs, which I use, but he thinks I may not use them with you.”

“A… and will you?”

Anne smiled.

“You will, won’t you?”

She smiled again. “Well, that’s up to me, isn’t it? You will be fucking a fertile woman. The rest is my problem.”

“But what if you get pregnant?”

There was a glint in her eye. “That’s my problem, not yours, so don’t worry, there won’t be any solicitors chasing you for alimony.”

KellyPerfection
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KellyPerfection

Jake was dumbfounded.

“So, are you quite sure that you… can’t get it up just now?” she said quietly. “I could take my time and help it stiffen.”

“I don’t need any help, thank you!”

She licked her lips slowly. “Are you sure?”

He growled.

Anne stood up. “Well, you know the way, don’t you? I’ll leave the door off the latch. I’ve already taken my knickers off for you, and I’m clean-shaven.”

Jake stood up and realised that he was fully erect. He turned and adjusted himself. Anne was already heading for the entrance. He looked up the road and could see no sign of Jenny and Kirsty. All reasoning was now lost to lust, and he walked into the Inn. With eyes focused on the door to their private quarters, he forged on ahead and entered.

He headed upstairs to find Anne naked, except for stockings and suspenders. He froze on the spot as she moved and kneeled at his feet. Her hands moved to his belt and her fingers busily unfastened his pants before delving inside. She held it for a moment admiring it, and then she took her tongue to him.

“You are okay with knocking me up, aren’t you?” she asked him.

Jake groaned.

“I need a child to eventually take over the place when it’s my time to go.”

If she was expecting an answer it didn’t come. He wasn’t going to turn down a fuck, and anyway, this was cuckolding in its highest form. Impregnating another man’s wife was as good as it gets. He lifted her to her feet and hurried her to the bedroom. Pushing her back on the bed, he stripped off his trousers and shoes and grabbed her ankles.

He saw the look of shock on her face at his aggressiveness in hauling her ankles into the air and resting them on his shoulders. Guiding his cock into her, he leaned forward and kissed her. “So you want knocking up, do you?”

Her eyes widened as he thrust hard into her. “I will do it you know,” he said firmly, “I will knock you up. Every woman I’ve fucked who hasn’t taken precautions has ended up pregnant. Kirsty didn’t take long, and her mother, Jenny’s next, if she isn’t already. And you will follow in her footsteps once I’ve had some quality time with you.”

Anne cried out and dug her nails into his shoulder blades. “We’ll see, you bastard!”

Jake slid his hands under her bottom and pulled her tightly into him. Anne cried out again as the full force of his thrusts hit her. She was seeing another side to him now; an aggressive and determined side. He could see a look of surprise and fear on her face and it made him smile. “Let’s see what this does?” he said as he started to cum.

They disentangled a few minutes later. Anne tried to reach across the bed for a box of tissues but he stopped her. Lifting her ankles back into the air, he held her legs up. “Leave it!” he snapped.

She looked up at him. She knew exactly what his intentions were. She smiled and reached up and grabbed her ankles. “Here, let me help.”

Jake let go and smiled as he stepped back. “Where’s these pills of yours?”

Anne turned her head towards the bedside cabinet and nodded. “In there.”

He stepped away and walked to the cabinet and opened the drawer. He brushed aside the packets of condoms and found a small box with a chemist's label on it. “That’s them,” she told him.

Jake stepped away and picked up his trousers and slipped them inside a pocket. “I can always buy some more,” she told him with a smile.

Jake took the buckle of his belt and pulled it from his trousers. The expression on Anne’s face changed as he wrapped the bulk of the belt around his hand before stepping closer. She knew exactly what was about to happen, even before had grabbed at her ankles.

“So, you’re going buy some more are you?”

“N… no,” she started to say.

It was already too late. His arm came down and brought with it a chunk of his leather belt hard against her fleshy bottom. Anne cried out. Jake leant closed and pressed his lips to hers, stifling her cries.  “Are you going to buy some more, Anne?”

She shook her head profusely. “No,” she told him.

Jake kissed her again but with passion this time. “That’s a good girl. I’m glad we are reading from the same page now.”

Anne rolled off the bed as he released her. She was shocked but there was an excitement in her that she had never experienced before. Jake pulled her to him and kissed her. “I mean business, Anne,” he said quietly.

“I can see that.”

“And?”

“You intend getting me pregnant.”

He smiled. “If you’ve no objection, that is.”

“And if I don’t want to?”

He kissed her again and pulled her close. “Oh, I think you want it to happen, don’t you?”

She looked him in the eye without speaking.  Jake reached down and rubbed his hand over her tummy. “I’m looking forward to feeling your bump.”

Anne looked down at his hand pressed against her. She felt a tremor run through her body. “It may take a while,” she told him. “I have friends who have taken months to get pregnant.”

He shrugged. “Well, I’ll just have to keep coming back until I have succeeded, won’t I?”

She looked him in the eye again and kissed him. “You’re a dangerous man, Jake.”

He chuckled. “And that’s what makes you go weak at the knees in my presence, doesn’t it?”

She laughed and gave him a playful slap on his thigh. Jake turned and picked up his pants from the floor. “Table for three when you're ready, please.”

Anne laughed again, and then gave a mock courtesy. “Anything else, sir?”

“Hmmm, we’ll probably require breakfast in the morning,” he told her. “And… maybe I’ll want you to fit me in for quick shag before we set off, so leave your knickers off.”

Anne giggled as she shook her head. “One for the road, hey?”

“One for the road,” he repeated before finishing getting dressed.

 

 

© Angieseroticpen 2023

 

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments