Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Alan sat having a beer with the TV on in the background after arriving back from Jenny and Derek’s. He was smiling to himself. He used to be overawed by his mother-in-law, shy, tongue-tied, even, but these last two Sundays had changed his perspective on her.

The previous week she had helped him to masturbate. He was well used to masturbating. Since Kirsty had been having sex with Jake it had been a case of taking any and every opportunity to satisfy himself. He had listened to them fuck; watched them fuck and been out of their presence knowing they were fucking. Just the thought of Kirsty opening her legs for Jake was enough to bring him to an erection. But no one had ever helped him to masturbate before; it wasn’t something he would even consider, but Jenny had changed all that. She knew how to handle cuckolds and Alan had been putty in her hands.

Since Kirsty and Jake had left the previous day, he had done nothing but vision them together in that bed, and he knew that sex would be different. There would be no interruptions, no having to get up to carry on with everyday life. They were on holiday, free to do as they please, and Alan knew the sort of man Jake was. He knew that Jake enjoyed fucking Kirsty and knowing that he would make her pregnant in the process, added to his enjoyment.

Alan had not had any in-depth conversations with Jake yet, but he would like to. He would like Jake to tell him how he felt when fucking Kirsty. He wanted to know if his wife pleased him. Was she good in bed? Was she easy? Did it take him long to get her into bed, or was she eager to get fucked by him? As far as he was aware, it had taken his wife a while to make her mind up about fucking Jake, but was he wrong? Was she very quick at dropping her knickers for Jake?

He knew what guys were like in bragging about their conquests, describing in detail what happened. Before he married, he went around with a group of mates and some of them treated girls like sex objects. He knew that there were exaggerations and lies in some of their stories but there were truthful ones too. He imagined Jake to be a man of truth when talking about his women. He wouldn’t need to gloss over his tales. He would be direct and to the point. But Jake would also respect the privacy of his woman’s sex life. He was being discrete with him about Kirsty, but he didn’t want that, he wanted Jake to describe in detail every sexual encounter with his wife.

He had asked Jenny earlier that afternoon if Kirsty ever talked to her about Jake. She asked him what he meant by that. Alan just shrugged. “You know…?”

She smiled. “You mean what they do in bed?”

He nodded.

“Well, why don’t you ask them? Derek asks me and I am open with him, and I know he talks to Jake, too.”

“Yes, I suppose.”

“Doesn’t Kirsty tell you?”

“She tells me some things, but… maybe she holds things back.”

Jenny gripped his knee gently. “There will be some things she’ll hold back, just like I do with Derek. We are in a very intimate relationship and lovers share things that are not meant for anyone else. It’s what bonds them.”

Alan nodded. He understood. “Do you think she might be pregnant already?”

“I have no idea. She has some testing kits with her, but I don’t think she is going to do much in the way of monitoring things. She is just enjoying herself, and it will happen when it happens.”

He nodded again, his thoughts elsewhere.

“Anyway, how are you getting on? Still keeping the cage on?”

The look on his face told her that he wasn’t. “I’m sorry,” he admitted. “I… I just found it impossible. It’s on now, but I took it off last night.”

Jenny reached for his groin to feel for herself. He was telling the truth. “After dinner, I will be punishing you for that, Alan,” she told him. “I told you not to take it off, so it’s six of the best for you, my boy.”

Her words only served to make him more uncomfortable from his restrained erection. “Sorry,” he told her.

“You will be!”

It was all he could think about over lunch, Jenny taking the cane to him. He knew that he was big enough to overpower her and stop her, but he was a submissive cuckold, and she was a dominant cuckoldress. He would do as he was told.

After lunch Derek excused himself by telling Jenny that he was going to do some work in the greenhouse. It was as if it was pre-arranged between the two of them. “That’s okay, darling,” she told him with a smile. “Alan and I will clear up.”

They watched Derek leave and then Jenny turned to him and said, “Derek has some canes in the greenhouse, ask him to give you one for me, please.”

He walked away, not realising at first that she was humiliating him in front of her husband. Derek smiled as he handed it to him. He knew what was about to happen. Jenny was standing in the kitchen when he came in through the back door, her arms folded. She smiled as she took it often. “Take your trousers and pants off Alan,” she told him.

EnchantressKellyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EnchantressKellyTS

He moved to walk out of the kitchen, but she stopped him. “In here Alan, please.”

His hands moved to his belt as he looked out of the window. He hesitated. Their garden was fenced but they were still in open view.

“I haven’t got all day Alan!”

She meant business and Alan took off his trousers and boxer shorts. Jenny pulled out a chair from the end of the table and made some space. “Bend over here,” she instructed, standing aside, and pointed to the edge of the table. “Hands stretched out in front.”

He did as he was told, and Jenny stepped closer and moved his hands so that they were on top of each other. Then she covered them with her own. He could feel her body heat as she held him down. “After each stroke I want you to say, ‘Thank you Jenny,’ do you understand?”

“Yes,” he said softly.

She tapped his bottom a few times, as if measuring up to hit him, and then she started. The first stroke was quite soft, but the next one was a little harder, and the third was harder still. The fourth and fifth stroke were even harder, but the final one made him yell loudly and tears filled his eyes.

“That was bloody sore,” he told her as he stood up and tried to peer backwards to see his bottom.

“Well, next time do as you’re told then, Alan. Now grab a tea-towel and start drying the dishes.”

He looked at her then glanced at the chair holding his clothing. “Leave them,“ she said loudly. “Dishes first.”

Alan picked up a tea towel. “That’s a good boy,” she told him, giving his sore bottom a gentle slap.

Out of the window, they could see Derek outside, pottering about in the garden. It was as if he was oblivious to what was happening in the kitchen. “You will be doing that one day. Cutting the grass and doing a bit of gardening while Kirsty is inside with Jake.”

He looked at her. She glanced down at his caged cock. “You’re enjoying wearing that aren’t you?” she said as she touched his cage with her wet, soapy, fingers. “You will leave the key behind when you leave. Make sure that you don’t relieve yourself.”

He nodded, as if acknowledging her instructions. “Do you say thank you to Jake for satisfying Kirsty for you?”

He shook his head. “You should, you know,” she said, reaching for his cage again. “My husband does. It’s only good manners for one thing, and it also acts as encouragement to keep coming back. Jake loves hearing Derek say that. It gives him an incentive to keep pleasing me.”

Alan stood there dumbfounded. Jenny reached and cupped his testicles. He sighed softly at her gentle touch. “You do want him to keep coming back to your wife and satisfying her, don’t you?”

Alan felt his cock twitch. Jenny smiled. She was enjoying teasing and humiliating her son-in-law.

“Why don’t you go and get your key?” she told him.

Alan went to his trousers and retrieved the key from his pocket. “Grab that box of tissues and sit down.”

He sat down at the table, but Jenny made him pull the chair out and sit facing her. A look of horror lit his face. He knew what was coming next. Jenny stepped closer and took the key from him.

“I think you could do with some relief, Alan.”

He nodded as she unlocked him and slipped the cage off his expanding erection. His cock quickly stiffened to its full length. Precum began forming at the tip and Jenny rang her finger over it.

“I want you to think about Jake and your wife right now, Alan. What do you think they are doing? Do you think that they are fucking?”

He nodded and groaned as her fingers folded around him.

“Do you think that your wife is enjoying it?”

He closed his eyes.

“Do you think he is making her scream as he fucks her?”

He groaned.

Jenny released him and took his right hand. “Masturbate for me, Alan,” she told him, wrapping his hand around his cock.

He opened his eyes for a moment and then closed them. His hand began to move up and down. He was imaging his wife in bed with Jake. He had already watched them; watched an excited Jake between her legs, thrusting away at her. And he had heard her cries of ecstasy, seen the pleasure on her face as she was being fucked, and heard her respond to Jake’s seed filling her. That was all he needed to see in his own mind to bring his cum flowing over his fingers.

Jenny watched him as she leant against the sink. She was smiling and pleased with the look of satisfaction on his face as he climaxed. But she wasn’t the only one watching. Derek was there too, looking in through the kitchen window, just behind Alan, and out of view, he saw everything.

He caught Jenny’s eye and they both smiled. She was the perfect cuckoldress. He loved her and was so pleased that she was in his life. He took one final look at Alan before walking away to get back to his gardening. His son-in-law had a good teacher in Jenny. She would bring out the best in him to be the perfect cuckold.

© Angieseroticpen

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments