Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jake cooked a couple of steaks and fries while Kirsty spoke to her mum and Alan. She was on the phone for quite a while, but he didn’t mind, communication is important. As she sat down to dinner, he poured her a glass of wine. “Everything okay?” he asked her.

“Yes, just got a few things sorted,” she told him, sounding relieved.

Jake didn’t pry. He let her talk in her own good time. “Mum is coming up on the train on Wednesday,” she told him. “We’ll take her back with us, if that’s okay.”

“Fine by me.”

“We talked about you and us.”

“Oh?”

“Who was going to sleep with you and when.”

“And?”

“We have decided to leave it up to you. Both of us want you and can’t agree on who or when, so we are leaving it up to you.”

“I don’t really want to be in that position,” he told her. “Either way It’s going to hurt one of you. Best if she doesn’t come, hey?”

Kirsty shook her head. “No, we have agreed. The choice should be yours. Mum is quite happy to sleep on her own during her stay, and I’ve agreed to do the same, if you prefer her.”

“How about we leave things as they are. I came up here to stay with you with a task in mind. Let’s keep it like that.”

Kirsty smiled. He could see that she was pleased with his decision.

“But when we get back, I am going to spend the weekend with your mum, and you can spend yours with Alan. He has missed you too, and he is your husband!”

Kirsty nodded her agreement. “Will you be coming over for Sunday lunch with her – it’s my turn to be host?”

“I don’t see why not. It’s about time I sampled more of your cooking.”

“Ha! Mum taught me well.”

“Well, I hope so. A man should settle down with someone who is good both in the bedroom and the kitchen!”

“Cheeky bugger.”

“Well, you’ve passed the first test with flying colours, may I add, so let’s see how you fare in the kitchen!”

Kirsty didn’t respond, but she did enjoy her steak. After dinner they took a walk down to the Inn and sat by the river enjoying a couple of drinks. Kirsty had put a skirt on, but had left off her knickers, keeping Jake aroused. George, the Inn keeper, came round collecting empty glasses, and spoke to them briefly.

“Enjoying your holiday?”

Kirsty smiled. “Yes, having a wonderful time. Well, I am anyway.”

“Me too,” said Jake.

George smiled knowingly at them. “Well, it is a nice place to get away and do your own thing.”

“My mum’s coming up the day after tomorrow,” she told him.

“Oh?”

“Yes, they get back tomorrow, and Dad will be busy with work, so mum’s coming up here.”

“Oh?” George said, at a loss for words. “Well, I’ll see her around then.”

Kirsty smiled as he turned away. “I bet his mind is working overtime now!”

Jake laughed. “You’re wicked, Kirsty.”

“I know,” she responded leaning over to kiss him. “You know, when you don’t wear knickers at night, your cunt gets quite cold.”

He pulled back and shook his head.

“Do I embarrass you?”

“Yes, you bloody do sometimes,” he said as he kissed her.

“Why don’t you sit next to me and keep my cunt warm with your hand.”

Jake washed down the last of his beer. “Come on. It’s bedtime!”

Kirsty accepted his hand and they walked away. “I hope you’re not going to take the cane to my bottom.”

He smiled.

Kirsty could feel wetness on the inside of her thighs.

 

Jake caned her. It hadn’t been his intention, but Kirsty had brought the subject up. It had been a hint and he knew her well enough by now to be attuned to her needs. The cane was standing upright in the kitchen corner, there from its use the other night. Jake bent her over the kitchen table and began to use it on her. His strokes were soft at first, but then he increased the hardness. Kirsty was in pain. He would stop between strokes and finger her, bringing a release of wetness, before he struck again. He must have hit her hard at least half a dozen times before the redness and bruising on her bottom brought him to stop.

EnchantressKellyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EnchantressKellyTS

Once again, she clung to him sobbing on his shoulder as he comforted her. When her sobs subsided, he kissed her and suggested bed. Kirsty though shook her head and picked up the cane lying on the table.

“Three more first please,” she said putting it in his hand.

“No love, you’ve had enough.”

She shook her head. “It’s what I need, Jake. You’re my master and I need to be mastered.”

He looked her in the eye. She meant it, really meant it. This was new territory for him. He didn’t want to hurt her, but she needed to be hurt.

“Across the table, slut.”

Kirsty positioned herself over the table once again and he struck her three times. In bed later she was wild, screaming from the intensity of her orgasms. She seemed almost insatiable. She fell asleep soon after and Jake lay there for a while with her head  resting on his chest, her hand clinging to his waist. She seemed childlike and vulnerable. He kissed her on the cheek and gently eased her onto her side. As he cuddled her from behind, he suddenly realised that quite soon she would be the mother of his child. He kissed her shoulder and fell into a deep sleep.

 

*****

 

Kirsty woke before him. Jake woke in the middle of a wet dream; Kirsty was sucking his cock. He groaned, reaching down for her head to stroke her hair. She was masturbating him at the same time and looked up at his as he groaned, with a smile. It wasn’t long before he found himself getting to that point of no return and he attempted to lift her head from him, but Kirsty shook her head.

“No, this one’s for you,” she told him, as she went back to work.

Jake lay back and let her finish. It had been a long time since he had had such a satisfying blow job. He kissed her after she finished. He could taste his cum on her lips and he found himself licking them.

“You like the taste of your own cum, do you?”

“Hmmm.”

“Have you ever tasted another man’s cum?”

His mind went back to a time way back. He used to go out with a married woman who teamed up with him so that she could attend orgies. He wasn’t particularly into them at first, but because of his size, he became quite popular with the ladies. He remembered a Black lady that her husband had brought along to one they attended. All the white guys there took turns with her while her husband watched. He took her midway through the proceedings, but before he did, he joined her husband in going down on her. It was his first experience of going down on a woman after someone else had fucked her.

It was also his first experience of another man touching him sexually. The guy had not only guided his cock into his wife but had also cupped his balls as he fucked her.

Jake told Kirsty about the experience.

“Wow!” she said before kissing him.

“Would you ever do that to me?”

“What, you mean go down on you after another man has been with you?”

She nodded.

“No way!”

Kirsty kissed him. “There’s always a first time, you know!”

“First time for what?”

She smiled, kissed him again, and gripped his cock. “First time for being cuckolded.”

“No chance of that.”

She gave him that smile. “I think it would be good for you to see things from the other side of the fence.”

Jake smiled at her. “I bet you fucking would, wouldn’t you?”

“Hmmm, I’ve always fancied the idea of a Black guy. We could make it a first time for both of us?”

“Ha, we are not married, and not getting married either.”

Kirsty ran he hand down his body to his groin again. “You don’t have to be married to a guy to cuckold him,” she told him. “And anyway, who knows what the future holds for us?”

Jake looked her in the eye. Kirsty scared him at times, but she also had a way of arousing him. This was one of those moments.

 

 

© Angieseroticpen 2022

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments