Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jenny called him late morning wondering if he was coming into town, and if so, suggested popping in for lunch. He sometimes did that, and more often than not, nipping back home with her for a quick bout of sex. Jenny hinted just as much as they spoke, but Jake was genuinely busy. Another quote for a job came in, and he was busy looking at it. She wasn’t too disappointed because she knew that they would be having sex later. Suzy went out instead and got him a sandwich for lunch, telling him that he should be going for a walk or something and get away from his desk for an hour. She was good like that, trying to keep him healthy and focused.

Anne sent him a picture of the rattan at lunchtime with a text telling him that she thought it would be quite painful. He rang her and confirmed it.

“It all depends on the user,” he told her.

“And the reason for the punishment, no doubt,” she fired back.

Jake laughed. She was stirring his excitement.  “Goes without saying,” he told her.

“Have you ever made a woman cry with it?”

“Why?”

“Just wondered.”

“If you want me to I can. It’s no skin off my nose.”

She laughed. “Be skin off my bottom though, no doubt!” 

Jake laughed. “That’s quite a possibility,” he sensed a change a tone of her voice. “Would you like me to be rough with you with it?”

She went silent for a few moments. “Not sure. I’ve never done anything like this before.”

“But you want to, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Well, I’ll think about it over the next few days.”

“Thanks,” she told him. “Maybe Cass might be up for it too?”

“What makes you think that?” he asked sitting up.

“Just a feeling I get. She asked me if you were into that sort of thing. She couldn’t imagine George that way.”

“What did you tell her?”

“I told her to mind her own business, jokingly of course.”

“Next time tell her I am and see her reaction.”

“And if she is?”

“What do you think?”

Anne ended her call, and he sat back thinking about Cass. In his thoughts he was lining her up for a fuck. Young, and just starting out in her adult life, she was ideal for moulding into a sexually mature young woman.

Suzy returned, interrupting his train of thought. As usual she plated up his sandwich and then made him some coffee. Efficient as ever, she pushed his in-tray closer to his plate. He laughed. “A working lunch is it?”

She seemed preoccupied, which was unlike her. He asked her to get his diary out and then he asked her to ink in his visit to Ann and George’s the following week and pencilled in a week’s visit four weeks from then to do the work.

“Back up to the Dales, then?” Suzy asked.

He nodded.

“Going alone?”

He smiled. “Yes, why?”

She shrugged her shoulders. “Well, it would be nice to enjoy the perks of travel.”

He looked at her. “Wouldn’t look good would it, married secretary going away with the boss?”

“It happens all the time. It doesn’t mean that there’s anything going on, does it?”

“No, of course not. Anyway, what would Sean say?”

She looked away for a moment. “There is no Sean anymore. Well, there won’t be after next week. He’s moving out. He’s been having an affair.”

Jake was stunned. They seemed rock solid in their relationship.

“I went home early last week and caught him in bed with the next-door neighbour. They’ve been fucking for months apparently,” she explained.

Jake was still stunned. “I can’t believe it!”

“Neither could I,” she said with voice breaking. “What’s worse, he’s gone and got the bitch pregnant.”

Bloody Nora!

VictoriaLara
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VictoriaLara

Suzy started to cry. Jake reached forward and pulled her to him to hug her. He realised straight away that it was not the appropriate thing to do but she just clung to him sobbing. It was ten minutes later when she extracted herself from him and pulled away. She apologised, noticing the wet stains on his t-shirt. She took some tissues and dried them, apologising profusely.

Jake suggested that maybe she should take the afternoon off, but Suzy didn’t want to, telling him that she preferred to keep herself occupied with work. He accepted it but on the proviso that if she needed time off she could take it. Going back to the diary she told him again that if she needed her to come as well then she was free.

“Yes, it probably would annoy Sean,” she told him, “but it would be sweet revenge. I intend paying the bastard back,”

Jake smiled. “Hell, hath no fury, hey?”

“Something like that,” she answered. “If… if ever you’re in need of female company… well, I’m always available. No questions asked. No strings. No demands.”

It took his attention away from his paperwork. She was attractive, and though a little older than him, she had looked after herself. “I… I don’t go in for workplace relationships. They can end up a disaster, and you’re great at your job. Much too valuable to lose over a bit of sex.”

She laughed. “A bit of sex!”

“Well, you know what I mean.”

“Yes, I do, but I need to feel wanted… needed. I feel like shit at the moment.”

“But I would just be using you.”

She stepped closer. “Yes, I know that. I also know that you’re not a saint, Jake. You have a reputation for… well, enjoying married women. But sometimes married women get taken for granted… cheated on. Married women need to feel wanted, even if it means getting used. I’m one of those women, Jake.”

He didn’t know how to respond. One thing he did know though was that he was getting an erection.

“So, Jake, anytime you… need a fuck, I’m available. No need to wine and dine me; no need to romance me, buy me flowers or, whisper sweet nothings in my ear. Just telling me to get my knickers off will suffice.”

He couldn’t help but laugh. He reached out to her and held her by the shoulders. “Sean’s really pissed you off hasn’t he?”

“Yes, he has, and I’m going to piss him off too.”

He kissed her and pulled her tightly against him. Suzy’s hand dropped to his groin. “Maybe, we could wrap things early?” she suggested.

Her hand was holding his bulge tightly. “It looks like you need some attention, boss!”

He grunted.

“I bet you’re quite something in bed,” she said quietly. “Sean was shite in bed to be honest.”

Jake reached round and gripped her bottom tightly. “Yes, maybe, we should call it a day. It will have to your place.”

She kissed him. “No problem. I have the main bedroom now, and my bed is your bed whenever you need it.”

Jake pulled away to start packing up. He picked up his mobile and sent a text Jenny saying that he had go and meet a client and might be a little late. A few minutes later they had locked up and were heading to their cars.

“I’ll have to stop off at the supermarket,” he told her. “Need to get some… “

She knew what he meant. “You don’t have to.”

“If you’re sure.”

She shrugged. “If it happens, it happens.”

“Are you saying that you’re not… “

“I’m saying that if I end up pregnant, it’s not a problem. I have wanted another child for a while now anyway, but he was always against it.”

Jake was stunned.

“It’s okay, I love being a mother and there’ll be no come-back on you.”

He stood there for a few moments thinking.

“It’s not as though you haven’t fathered children before is it Jake?”

He shook his head.

Suzy turned as she opened her car door. “Well, what are you waiting for?” she told him. “Come on, follow me, and started getting me knocked up.”

 

 

© Angieseroticpen 2023

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments