Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jake had never been inside her house before. He was nervous. He wondered what would happen if Sean came home while he was still there. He usually fucked other men’s wives with their knowledge. Suzy sensed his hesitancy. At the foot of the stairs, she kissed him.

“It’s okay. I’m separated now, single, no longer married. Free to date whoever I want. Free to fuck whoever takes my fancy.”

She grabbed his hand. “And you take my fancy. So, you’re free to fuck me.”

They hurried up the stairs. Inside the bedroom, with the door closed, she stood nervously in front of him, clearly not used to having other men in her bedroom, and the taking the lead in initiating sex for the first time. Something Jake never had a problem with. He reached and tugged at the waist of her top, extracting it from under her skirt. He lifted it over her chest and Suzy raised her arms in the air. Jake pulled it over her head and tossed it on the floor. She looked down at it while he looked at her breasts, encased in a black, lacy bra.

A quick reach around her back unhooked her bra and that quickly joined her top. The skirt soon fell around her ankles. Jake was an expert at stripping women quickly. In his youth, he would fumble around, hesitate and lose the momentum. Giving a woman the chance to think about what she was doing could be disastrous. Only when their knickers were being taken down was there any room for a change of mind.

All that was left now were her dark tights and black panties. Jake dropped to the floor and quickly hooked his thumbs into the waistband of them and began to pull them down. Suzy just stood passively allowing him to draw them down to her ankles. Lifting one foot at a time, Jake eased then over her feet. Looking up, he was now faced with neatly cropped mound of black hair.

He could smell her arousal. It was nature’s own aphrodisiac to him. Gripping her by the hips he pulled her closer and poked out his tongue. On contact with her clitty, Suzy moaned. He doubted if Sean, like most married man, paid much attention to a woman’s sex after that initial period of rampant sex. Jake flicked her bud, over and over again, before running his tongue down between her labia lips. Suzy groaned quite loudly and gripped the back of his head tightly, not wanting to let him go. His tongue penetrated and Jake felt a rush of wetness against his lips. Suzy was his now.

Suzy’s moaning grew louder, and louder and so Jake guided her back against the bed. As she fell backwards onto the bed he quickly stripped, tossing his clothes anywhere on the floor. Not bothering with his socks and shoes, he grabbed her ankles and lifted them into the air. Her hand reached out and took hold of his throbbing cock and pulled him closer. He smiled as she guided it to her opening for him to enter her with one gentle but determined thrust.

He looked down at her as he fucked her. Looked at her face, eyes closed, facial contortions with each hard thrust. He looked at his glistening cock going in and out of her. He looked down at Suzy as she squirmed, bucked, and writhed under him while her screams filled the room as he her orgasm came and went. Jake liked to look at the woman as she was being fucked by him.

He held back from cumming as long as he could. He wanted Suzy to not only remember their first fuck, but also to know what it was like to get fucked by a real man. When he could hold back no longer he lifted her legs onto his shoulders and reached under her bottom. It was time to finish her off.

“I’m cumming now and I’m not pulling out,” he told her before a flurry of hard thrusts.

Suzy screamed one last time as she felt his seed entering her. Remaining inside her until the pulsations of his cock ceased, he slowly eased out of her and smiled. As she opened her eyes he leaned over and kissed her. She had that satisfied look on her face. It was job done, fertile womb filed, and satisfaction all round.

 

They lay for a while under the duvet, with arms around each other, quietly breathing. It was like most first time sex encounters when each waits for the other to speak first. It was obvious to Jake that it had been long time since Suzy had been in this position. Were there regrets? Was there shame in what she had just done? He made the first moved to break the silence.

“You’re quite the little hottie in bed aren’t you?”

Suzy blushed and gave an embarrassed smile. “I don’t normally do things like this, you know!”

Jake kissed her. “I know. I’m just teasing, but you are hot in bed. I like a girl who lets herself go and enjoys sex. “I’m looking forward to more… much more.”

She laughed, turned on her side to face him and reached for his cock. “You’re not bad yourself in bed, you know.”

He laughed. “Will you put that in writing?”

She laughed again. “Memo to Boss. You’re a great shag.”

It was his turn to laugh. “Just to be serious though for a moment,” he said, “you should think about taking the pill. You will get pregnant by me. I have other children out there.”

She kissed him. “I’ve no doubt you have, and I know what I’m doing. Yes, I am pissed off with Sean and with what he’s done, but I do want another child. I have wanted another one for ages now, and that bastard refused, yet he went and got someone else pregnant.”

His erection started to grow in her hand. She kissed him again. “So, do you want the job or not?” she asked him. “I can always get someone else in to do it if you don’t want to, but I would sooner it be you. I’ve known you a while now, I like you and I have feelings for you.”

He lay there for a moment, thinking about what she had just said. Suzy’s hand still gripped his now fully erect cock.

“Is that a yes?” she asked with a smile.

He grinned. “Yes, it fucking well is.”

Her hand let go of him, and her fingers found his testicles. “I bet you could be quite masterful in bed, couldn’t you?”

phatas
Online Now!
Lush Cams
phatas

He stared at her. She had inflamed him now.

“I like a masterful man who is rough in bed.”

He rolled her over onto her back. “Yes, I fucking am rough,” he said as turned around. “Is that a hairbrush I see on your dressing table?”

She looked over his shoulder. “Yes, why?”

He lifted himself off her. “Go and fetch it.”

Suzy slid out of bed and picked it up. Nervously, she handed it to him. Jake held it one hand while he put his other around her back and stroked her bottom.

“I believe in starting off as I mean to go on,” he told her as he tapped her bottom with the palm of his hand.

Suzy looked down at his hand tightly gripping the hairbrush. He felt her tremble. She had got the message. He looked up at her, wondering what she was thinking. Was this too much, too soon? He wondered. 

Suddenly, there was a sound from downstairs. A door closing. Suzy pulled away. “Fuck, Sean must have come back early.”

She walked to the bedroom door and took the dressing gown hanging there. “I’ll go and see.” She told him.

Jake was pulling on his boxer shorts and said he would go with her, but she brushed him away. “It’s okay, he’s got no marital rights over me anymore.”

As she opened the door there was a shout from downstairs. “Suzy, are you in?”

She stepped out onto the landing. “Yes, I am. Why?”

He was already making his way up the stairs, but she stopped him. “What do you want? I have someone in.”

The footsteps stopped. “S…s….s someone in?” a voice said. “Who’s in?”

“A friend,” Suzy shouted back.

“What friend?” he answered.

“A boyfriend,” she repeated. “You and I have split now. Or have you forgotten?”

Jake could see her standing on top of the stairs with her arms folded looking downwards. There was silence for a few moments,  then came the sound of footsteps going back down the stairs. The front door closed seconds later. Sean had left.

Suzy came back into the bedroom, closed the bedroom door, and took off her dressing gown. “Now where were we?”

Jake stood there, stunned by the brutality of it all. A husband coming home and finding that his wife had moved on, so quickly, and so matter of factly.

“What do you think he wanted?”

She shrugged her shoulders. “He probably went to the office, found I wasn’t there, and thought I would be home. He probably wants to apologise again.”

She looked at the expression on his face and smiled as she moved closer.  “What’s wrong?”

He shook his head. “Nothing really. It’s just… just that it was all pretty brutal.”

She kissed him. “He cheated on me. Fucked a neighbour that I thought was a friend and got her pregnant. Of course it was brutal. It was meant to be.”

Jake smiled. “Well, remind me never to cross you.”

She laughed and kissed him again. “We’re not in a relationship… well, one where fidelity is expected. So, you are quite safe.”

She reached down and slipped a hand down his boxers. “So, where were when we were so rudely interrupted?”

“Well, we were… but I think we should leave it for another time, and for another place. I’m not keen on husbands walking in on me when I am having sex with their wives. Not unless they are into that sort of thing.”

She withdrew her hand. “You mean cuckolds?”

He nodded. “You know what they are, then?”

“Yes, I’ve read about them,” she answered. “So, you’re into that then?” she asked, gripping his bulge.

“Well, it makes adulterous life more interesting!”

“Is that what Derek and Alan are?”

Jake froze. His reaction told Suzy all that she wanted to know. “So, they are cuckolds, then?”

“That’s private.”

She kissed him. “It’s okay, I won’t say anything. It’s none of my business anyway.”

Jake nodded.

“It explains a lot of things, though.”

“In what way?”

“Well, your closeness with them all. Especially, Jenny and Kirsty. You can always tell when relationships go deeper than just friends.”

Jake smiled.

“So, you are… fucking both of them?”

He nodded.

“Together?”

He shook his head. “Not in the same room anyway.”

She kissed him and fondled him again. “You’re quite the stud, aren’t you?”

Jake just stood back and grinned.

“Well, you haven’t given them children anyway?”

Jake froze again. Suzy’s jaw dropped. “They… they aren’t pregnant, are they?”

He remained silent. Suzy just stood back. “Oh my… “

“Kirsty is,” he admitted.

“Bloody hell!”

“She’s about five weeks now. Alan is unable to father a child. So, I…. “

“You… volunteered!”

Jake smiled. “I was recommended?”

“Recommended?”

“By her mum. They didn’t want to go down the road of expensive IVF treatment, and she told Kirsty that she thought I would be able to do a good job.”

Judy stood back for a moment. “Well, you’ve certainly done that by the sound of it. How… how long did it take you?”

“Hmmmm, three or four weeks?”

She stepped closer again and put her arms around his shoulders. “Well, I guess I won’t have to wait long then, will I?”

“You… you really want me to get you pregnant then, even though you are going to be on your own?”

“Well, I have a good boss. He pays me well, and I’m sure that he will be flexible when it comes to maternity leave and related matters.”

“One of the perks of the job of being a very good PA?” Jake said with a grin.

Suzy’s hand returned to his erection. “Yes, one of the perks. Mind you, my boss hasn’t got me pregnant yet… not that I know of, anyway.”

Jake hurriedly guided her to backwards to the bed. “For the next while, most of your duties are going to be on your back,” he told her as he pushed her down.

Her legs rose in the air, and he grabbed her ankles again and lifted. Suzy reached out and took hold of his erection.

“Come on, my stud, let’s see what you can do!” Suzy told him before he thrust hard into her.

 

 

 

 

© Angieseroticpen 2023

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments