Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Neighbours - Chapter 76

"All is revealed"

52
16 Comments 16
2.6k Views 2.6k
2.7k words 2.7k words

I stood frozen in shock. 

I was standing there, facing my wife wearing next to nothing, secured to a St. Andrew’s cross in the middle of a massive fetish party. Cheryl’s lover was caressing her helpless body and from the look on her face, she was intoxicated with the pleasure of it. 

She seemed far too distracted to take any notice of any of the group of people now watching, including myself. I realised as well that I was close to unrecognisable, given how I was dressed and decorated, but that didn’t calm my nerves at all. I tried to edge halfway behind Liam. 

Lydia cupped and caressed Cheryl’s exposed breasts, teasing and tweaking her nipples as they stiffened visibly. That only encouraged Lydia and she reached over to fetch a pair of clover-style nipple clamps linked by a chain and closed them onto her nipples one at a time. Cheryl moaned with pleasure and torment and her body writhed in her restraints. 

Lydia played with the dangling chain, lifting it and tugging at it, then letting it drop. Cheryl was putty in her hands. Her body was starting to glow as she grew more and more excited.  

Lydia reached back and took hold of a wand vibrator. She pressed it up against Cheryl’s pussy through the lace fabric of her panties. 

“Do you like being helpless like this for me, Cheryl?” Lydia asked.

“Yes, Mistress!” Cheryl cried out to the appreciation of those gathered. 

“Do you like when I play with your pretty tits, Cheryl?” she asked, lifting and tugging on the clamp chain with her free hand. 

Cheryl moaned and gasped with the pain of it but moaned out another enthusiastic “Yes, Mistress!”

“How about your pussy, Cheryl? Do you like the way I touch your pussy?”

“Yes, Mistress, Yes!” she screamed out.

“Do I touch you better than your husband does, Crissy?” Lydia asked, tauntingly. 

I blushed deeply. No one else watching knew that the husband she was talking about was right there watching, while himself emasculated and sissified and owned. 

“Yes, Mistress!” Cheryl replied in a ragged voice.

“Tell me more, Cheryl,” Lydia teased while continuing to play with the nipple clamp chain and grind the vibrator against her.

“I love the way you touch my pussy, Mistress. I love the way you caress me and love me. You know how to please me so much better than my husband, Mistress!”

I knew that she was speaking through the overwhelming sensations, but my heart knew that didn’t reduce the truth in her words at all. 

“But you know that I a woman can’t fuck you like a man can?” Lydia asked. 

“I know Mistress. Your touch is better that being fucked by him. Your lips and tongue are better than being fucked by him, Mistress,” Cheryl panted. 

“But what if you really just need to be fucked, Cheryl? Can you give up being fucked by your husband?”

“Yes Mistress,  yes I can,” she cried out. “Yes Mistress, if I need it please can your husband fuck me instead?”

Lydia laughed, as did many of the gathered crowd.

“Oh, do you like it when my husband fucks you, Cheryl?” Lydia asked.

“Yes Mistress, yes I love it when he fucks me!”

“Even when…” Lydia let her voice trail off.

“Yes, Mistress,” Cheryl answered. “I love it when he fucks me, Mistress. I love it when he fucks my pussy and I love it when he fucks my ass, Mistress!”

Lydia’s touch, teasing her nipples and massaging her with the vibrator, was getting her visibly close to orgasm.

“Oh you naughty girl,” Lydia taunted her. “Do you let your husband fuck you in the ass?”

“No, Mistress. No, only your husband, Mistress. He told me that my ass belongs to him, Mistress!”

The crowd was really starting to enjoy her confessions and the humiliation of her unknown husband. 

“Oh, you are quite something, Cheryl. Letting another man claim you like that. Do you love your husband?”

“Yes, Mistress, yes I do,” she said.

“But you give your pussy to me and you give your ass to my husband. What would your husband say if he knew that?”

“He knows you fuck me, Mistress… He knows and he accepts it. He knows I love it. He knows I love you, Mistress. I think maybe he would understand, Mistress.”

“Your husband knowing you have a lesbian lover and accepting it is not the same as you giving your ass to be fucked by another man alone is it?”

“No, Mistress, no I know…  But he understands… He is submissive too… He knows what it feels like!”

“Oh yes, your husband went to see a Dominatrix we sent him too. Your husband likes to be tied up and to submit, just like you. What a pair you two must be.”

“Yes, Mistress, yess…” Cheryl answered, her whole body was tense under Lydia’s expert teasing. 

Lydia took the vibrator and turned it down to a lower setting, then tucked it into Cheryl’s panties so that it was pressed right up against her pussy, but no longer with the intensity to bring her to orgasm. 

“I want to show you something, Cheryl. Rather, my husband would like to show you something.”

With that, Liam stepped forward. He stepped close to Cheryl and quickly groped her breasts and pressed the vibrator against her pussy for a moment. As she gasped and moaned, Liam tugged on the leash, pulling me to him. I couldn’t make myself look at Cheryl, terrified she would recognise me. 

Liam gathered my leash in his fist and pulled me down to my knees. He used his other hand to open up his pants and push them down enough so that the bulge of his cock in his black underwear was obvious. He looked down at me with a hard smile.

“Service me, now,” he commanded. 

I was helpless in his control. My hands trembled as I reached up to him. It took me some doing to tug his underwear down and out of the way with my new fingernails, but in time I managed it. I wrapped my fingers around the base of him and squeezed gently, guiding him to my mouth. My lips felt so full and swollen as I leaned to kiss his cock head lovingly. My lips then opened and I extended my tongue to swirl around him before sucking him inside. My lips made a tight O around his head and I traced the ridges of him with the tip of my tongue. 

I stroked firmly and slurped him deeper. My head bobbed and I moaned around him. I put my every skill into pleasing him and putting on the show that I knew he wanted. I slurped and hummed and stroked and slobbered all around him. I pushed my mouth onto him, deeper and deeper. I reached for his balls with my tongue, sliding it against the underside of his shaft as it grew and throbbed inside my wet mouth. 

I lost track of time, and the voices of those around us faded into a distant buzz. I worshipped his cock and put my whole self into his pleasure and satisfaction. When he tensed, I felt his hand on my head, pulling me onto him deeper. I swallowed and fought my gag reflex as he pushed balls deep into me, filling my throat and making me fight for air. 

In his own time, while I built up my pace and rhythm, he grew more and more aroused, getting closer and closer to release. Lydia’s voice cut through the din as she continued to tease Cheryl, talking about how big her husband’s cock was and how it was no surprise that Cheryl would give her ass to be filled by it. 

NicolPot
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NicolPot

As Liam cock’s started to pulse with his orgasm and began to pump my mouth full of cum, I heard Cheryl scream with release as well. Lydia had used the vibrator, faster and harder as I had sucked, to push her beyond her ability to resist release. She came hard just as Liam did. I heard her panting and gasping as I swallowed down Liam’s thick white load of cum. 

Cheryl’s wave of release ended as Liam was pumping his last spurts into me. I felt him hold me there, taking it all, sucking and swallowing it down. He pushed my head back and my tight lips cleaned him as he popped his cock from my mouth. 

With his hand on my head, he turned me to face Cheryl. His fingers curled and he pulled the wig from my head while he forced me to meet her shocked gaze. 

“You don’t have to worry about your husband needing to fuck you anymore, Cheryl. He belongs to me, just like your tight ass does.”

The crowd around us erupted in screams, cheers and applause.. Cheryl just looked at me, her eyes glazed by the aftermath of her pleasure and her confused disbelief. 

Liam tucked his cock away and got himself together, while Lydia began to free Cheryl from her bondage. Lydia took Cheryl’s leash and Liam took mine and together they led us away from the play area, away from the amazed audience and to a small, private room near the edge of the party.

Liam placed me against one wall, locking me in place via a small chain dangling from a ring in the wall which he extended to my collar. Lydia did the same to Cheryl, so that stood helpless perhaps 8 feet from me across the room. 

“Cheryl,” Liam started, “I’m sure you’ve come to realise that while you love your husband and he loves you, your marriage was always lacking something. Despite the peace and stability of it, you were not truly satisfied. Neither was Chris. You have known that he has had urges and needs that you have only recently begun to understand yourself. With the two of you both searching for something more, while seemingly unable to be honest with each other about it, you may well have gone on like this for a long time, never knowing that there was another way.”

“Thankfully,” said Lydia, taking over, “through quite an amusing course of events, your husband's desires became known to us. Fortunately for you both, we happened to be perfectly suited not to judge him because of it, but to help you both. Chris was guided to give in to his hungers and his desperate needs. He was led and taught and conditioned how to properly express them so that he might find his own happiness through his core desire to serve and please.”

“It was also a great blessing,” Liam continued, “to gain the understanding that while Chris could never truly gain sexual satisfaction with you, it was only because you could not be the dominant partner he required, given that you had your own submission that had just gone undiscovered. Lydia and I were able to be just what you needed there too.”

“It is a great joy for both of us that fate has brought you to us. We could never have guessed that the whims of real estate would make you our neighbours. You needed us and the universe brought you to us,” said Lydia.

“It would be dishonest of us to ask you both to make the choice of accepting this, as we all know that neither of you are made to make choices. In our conversations, your husband has shown me that he has started to truly accept that he is happier knowing that his choices are now mine to make, and that the plan for the future is what I wish it to be. Lydia has shared with me that you are opening your heart to accept that truth as well. Is that correct, Cheryl?”

“Yes, Master,” Cheryl said in a soft but clear whisper.

“And you know this truly, don’t you Crissy?” he asked, turning to me.

“Yes, Master,” I said, watching Cheryl’s face as he spoke my new name out loud before her. “Yes, Crissy knows it.”

“Good,” he said. “Then we will only ask you for one simple sign. Please remove your rings and give them to us.”

I looked over at Cheryl across the room, my heart searching her eyes for an acceptance that I had never been able to ask her for. I saw a soft smile curl her lips and then she looked down and began to twist and slide her wedding ring from her finger. She placed it into Lydia’s outstretched hand. My eyes didn’t leave her as I felt for my ring and did the same, feeling the indentation in my finger exposed as I placed the ring in Liam’s strong hand. 

EPILOGUE 

The past few months have been full and overwhelming. The guest room has been made permanently mine and has been redecorated appropriately. It is pretty and feminine and the dresser and closet is full of the clothes and toys and accessories that Master has chosen for me. 

The hormones have begun to change my appearance and shape drastically and visibly. My hips have rounded, my facial features have narrowed and softened, and my own breasts have started to swell. My nipples are so very sensitive, which pleases Master to no end. I know he has plans for my body, but those are his to reveal to me on his schedule. 

I think that we have mostly completed the many meetings we have needed with lawyers for now. Master and Mistress thought it would be best if Cheryl and I formally ended our marriage and we signed the final divorce papers just a few weeks ago. We have also signed over ownership of the house to them, freeing us of one more responsibility. I have signed over power of attorney to Master, allowing him full responsibility to make the important decisions he needs to about my transition and body modifications. Legally, he is my conservator though I can only think of him as my Master and of myself as his property and possession. 

The basement of the house has been converted mostly to a studio for the production of content for my websites. Cheryl maintains her bedroom here, but she spends the night with Master and Mistress more often than not. I still cook as well as keeping up the cleaning of this house and Master’s. In fact, to make the best use of the pretty maid’s uniform that Master purchased me, he had started hiring me out to clean the houses of his friends as well.

If we had never moved here, I might never have gained the freedom that being owned has given Cheryl and I both. Only when we were given the chance to know true happiness and satisfaction through submission did it become so clear what both of us had been living without.  

I have a busy life, working on my content, working as a maid and keeping up with my shifts at the store with Ashley. Master has also asked me to try to put down my journey in words, to best understand them for myself and perhaps for the benefit of others. 

And so I am writing, trying to share the bliss that my life has been completed with. Only moments ago I started my day as I always do. I got myself dressed as Master had instructed, I prepared and served breakfast, and then kissed my ex-wife goodbye and sent her out into the workday with a smile.

The End

Published 
Written by sissycrissy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments