Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Neighbours - Chapter 75

"Crissy is marked"

67
17 Comments 17
1.7k Views 1.7k
3.9k words 3.9k words

I looked at the neon sign in the window of the shop and then over at Liam, not quite able to figure out what to say or ask. Liam just smiled at me.

“Don’t worry, Crissy. Remember, these decisions are not your burden anymore,” he said. “Come with me.”

He got out of the truck and I followed him inside the shop. He gave the receptionist his name and we were quickly ushered back into the studio. A very attractive and thoroughly tattooed woman was waiting for us at her station. 

“It’s good to see you again, Liam. I was sorry to miss last night, but I heard everything went very well,” she said.

“It’s wonderful to see you again too. Yes, I think everyone had a great time. Don’t worry though, there were lots of photos taken,” he said.

“Thank you, but it’s not quite the same. I’ll hope to be there for the next one. So, this is our canvas today?” she asked.

“Yes, this is Crissy. This will be her first, but she will be very good for you.”

“Excellent,” she replied. 

She stood and pulled a curtain closed around her station. 

“You can go ahead and strip,” she said to me.

I took a deep breath and then started to remove my clothes. No one said a word once I was down to my lingerie, so I kept going  until I was wearing nothing but the toys. 

“Take a seat up here,” she said to me.

Her table was adjustable and she had brought the back up, so I could sit at one end and lean back. 

“Good. Now, this is going to take a little bit of time, so Liam has arranged for me to secure you to the table. You brought your cuffs?”

“Yes, Crissy brought her cuffs,” I replied. 

I hadn’t thought to carry the bag with them from the car, but Liam had, and he helped her lock them onto my wrists and ankles. My wrists were lifted up and over my head and then secured to the top end of the table I was leaning back against. My legs were spread to either side of the table and clipped to rings out of my sight below me. 

“I’d like you to relax fully, Crissy, so I’ve brought along a little something for you,” Liam said. 

He pulled out a silk blindfold and slid it in place over my eyes. I fell into darkness behind them, feeling now even more helpless and exposed.

“Open your mouth, Crissy,” I heard him say, and so I obeyed. 

I felt a small pill placed on my tongue and then a glass of water brought to my lips. I swallowed the pill down. 

“One last thing,” Liam said, and then placed a pair of noise-cancelling headphones over my ears.

I hadn’t really been aware of the ambient noise of the shop until the headphones replaced it with silence. In a few moments, soft classical music started to play. I breathed slowly, trying to relax but very soon I didn’t have to try at all, I felt so peaceful and tired, and I just let the music carry me away. 

I slowly felt my consciousness drifting back to me. Once I became aware of myself again and remembered where I was, I realised that, while I was still cuffed to the table, I was not laying on my belly. I felt a strange tingling at my lower back and felt a gentle rubbing across my flesh. I tilted my head but I still couldn’t hear anything but soft music. 

They must have noticed my movements as I felt the headphones lifted off me and then felt the blindfold removed. I blinked away the brightness and saw Liam standing in front of me. 

“The artwork is just now complete, Crissy. It looks perfect,” Liam said with a smile. 

He released my cuffs and then helped me up off the table. He guided me to a full-length mirror just beside the table. My vision was clearing now, and I looked at my naked reflection. Under a clear temporary bandage, I could make out my new tattoo clearly. There was an arch of script above my caged cock that read simply, “Property of Master Liam.”

I felt weak in the knees. I was somehow proud and honoured and terrified all at once. 

“That’s not all,” said Liam as he turned me around. 

I had to crane my head to look over my shoulder and see it, but there was another. Across the small of my back, I was now marked with a literal tramp stamp. Surrounded by a pattern of pink ribbons and roses was the name “Sissy Crissy” in flowing script. 

My mouth fell open but I couldn’t form words. 

“I was going to get carried away,” said Liam, “but your artist Darlene convinced me that we shouldn’t pierce your nipples until your breasts come in. What do you think, Crissy?”

“It is overwhelming, Master,” I said honestly. “Thank you, Master, for marking me as yours.”

Despite my fear, I still recognised the honour of his name literally written across my body. Just as he had done the night before, he was again claiming me. 

“You should thank Darlene as well,” he instructed.

I turned to her and smiled wide.

“Thank you, Miss Darlene,” I said. “Thank you for helping to mark me as belonging to Master.” 

“You are welcome, Crissy,” she said.

“That’s nice but that’s not really how I wanted you to thank her. Get on your knees, Crissy,” Liam commanded.

Darlene giggled as I obeyed and took a step closer to me. Once I was on my knees, she lifted her skirt and pulled down her panties, freeing her rather impressively sized cock. My eyes widened but there was nothing to say, as my mouth was almost immediately full of her stiffening shaft. I could hear the light buzz of the studio around us, but we were still hidden behind the tentative privacy of the curtain drawn around our area. 

I looked up at her as I took her in, kissing at her and letting my tongue circle around her. She continued to giggle as I gently gripped the base of her shaft and worked the head of her cock with my mouth. Liam, of course, grinned proudly and took photos. 

The more I stroked and sucked, the larger she got, finally approaching Liam’s size. I continued to stroke and squeeze, working the head of her cock with my bobbing head and slurping mouth. From my knees, it was hard to see her face at times, as it was blocked by her breasts. I wondered idly about them and how natural they were. Was she what I was going to be made into too? What were Liam’s plans for me? I couldn’t think too deeply about it at that moment, as I had to keep my focus on her pleasure. 

She bit her lip at first, to try to keep silent. When that wasn’t enough, she grabbed a pillow off the table and bit a corner of it. It pleased me to see her reactions to my service. When she came her whole body shuddered and she let loose an impressive volume of cum. I had to swallow quickly to keep up and I felt some of her load leaking around my lips as she just kept on cumming. 

My cheeks swelled with her load but she finally finished spurting. I swallowed and swallowed, feeling the warmth of all that cum slipping down my throat in globs. I used my fingers to push what had leaked from my lips back into my mouth and then finally, panting and gasping, swallowed the last of it down. I licked her cock to clean her. 

“Oh god,” she said softly, holding onto the edge of the table. “You’ve got yourself quite the cocksucker there, Liam.”

“I agree,” he said. “Crissy has built on her natural aptitude to become quite an enthusiastic little blow job queen.”

I blushed, kneeling on the floor, my mouth full of the taste of cum once again. Liam reached down and helped me to my feet and pointed at the pile of my clothes. I started to get dressed, once again confronted with the stark reality of these new permanent marks upon me. Once I was finished and Liam was saying his final thanks and goodbyes, Darlene pulled me close and kissed me hard. I felt her tongue in my mouth, taking a bit of her own taste back. 

“I hope Liam brings you back for more tattoos, sugar, or for any reason at all,” she purred.

“Thank you, Miss Darlene,” I said softly. 

We exited the salon and Liam led me back to his truck. The areas of the tattoos were a bit sore but not painfully so. 

“On to the next,” Liam said as we pulled out of the parking lot and back onto the street. 

I noted the time on the little clock on his dashboard, honestly surprised at how long I had been out. Thinking of the intricacy of the tattoos I now wore, perhaps I shouldn’t have been. Either way, a significant portion of the day had passed which only seemed to feed the impression that Liam was in a hurry. 

Our next stop was not far, so we were not driving long before once again Liam pulled into a strip mall parking lot. He seemed to delight in not letting me know anything until we arrived right at the door which, this time, was a small beauty salon. He greeted the young receptionist with a familiar wave and smile and just walked back into the shop. In the back was a semi-private area where there were attendants waiting for us. I was afraid of another humiliation, but they just ushered us both up into large comfortable pedicure chairs. 

The attendants got us set up, which included turning on a gentle massage setting on the chairs, removing our socks and shoes, and then beginning a wonderfully relaxing foot scrub, massage and pedicure. I had only ever had one before so I fumbled a bit once or twice knowing when I was supposed to lift my feet in or out of the hot soapy water, but it was still such a peaceful and pampered time. Liam enjoyed his as well, giving me the occasional smile between moments of tending to business on his phone. 

“Colour?” the attendant asked once she was finished up with the rest of the procedures. 

“None for me but I think Crissy would look very good with a bubblegum pink,” Liam announced, answering for me. 

She carefully painted my toenails and then applied another coat of a glossy topcoat. A few moments after that was complete, she slid a pair of paper-thong sandals onto my feet and then reached out for my hand. I took it after looking over to Liam for confirmation, and she led me across the room to another workstation where she had me sit. She sat across from me at a little table and took my hands and guided them towards her. It seemed as if a manicure was on my schedule as well. 

VictoriaLara
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VictoriaLara

She cleaned and buffed my nails and tidied up my cuticles and all the rest, but then she started putting things together that confused me at first. Liam was not out of the pedicure chair and just watching and waiting for me, it seemed. I decided to just go along with what was clearly part of his plan. 

I watched with an increasing sinking feeling as the woman began a rather elaborate-looking procedure involving gently sanding down the top surface of my fingernails and applying multiple coats of various clear liquids. I began to realise I was in for something more than expected when she started to glue acrylic nail tips onto the ends of each of my nails. Once she was done, each tail extended out from my finger by nearly an inch. I sat there in a daze as she continued to coat them with a thick, pink goo. Each nail was painted and shaped and sanded until they were formed into long, glossy pink talons extending from my fingers. 

I had no idea how I was supposed to do anything with nails like this. It didn’t seem like I would be able to type, use my phone or generally use my hands at all. Liam seemed pleased however, pronouncing them pretty and perfect. He thanked the attendants and we departed. I was relieved that at least this time, thanks and payment didn’t involve me on my knees. 

“Your new nails look very pretty, Crissy,” Liam said as we drove away on to his next destination. “I think they are going to suit you well.”

“Thank you, Master,” I replied. “Crissy hopes she will still be able to be productive with them on.”

“Oh, don’t you worry, Crissy,” he laughed. “You’ll be able to do all that is required of you, I’m quite sure.”

Liam was silent until we arrived at the next stop. There was no obvious shop or sign this time. He just pulled into a side street on the edge of downtown and parked. He helped me out of the truck, smiling down at my nails as he took one of my hands. He led me around a corner and into the back door of what looked like a kind of clothing store. I noticed quite quickly that all the clothes on the racks and displays were fetish clothing. I drew in a deep breath. 

There were two attendants waiting for us, a man and a woman. Liam greeted them warmly as I stood and waited.

“You know what I’d like, and you know the schedule right?” he asked them.

They both nodded and confirmed that everything was ready. 

“Excellent. I’ll be back to pick Crissy up then,” he said. 

“Of course, Sir,” they replied in unison.

“Be good and obedient, Crissy, and I’ll see you soon,” Liam said and then he was gone. 

I turned nervously to the two strangers. 

“We don’t have a lot of time,” said the man, “so I’m going to assist in cleaning you.”

I looked at him with wide eyes but there was nothing to do but obey.

“Yes, Sir,” I said.

“Good,” he said. “Come with me.”

I followed him to the corner of the showroom we were in and through a door, where we found ourselves in a rather spacious washroom where every surface seemed to be glossy white tile. He didn’t tell me to strip but rather he just started undressing me. It was a curious experience and he didn’t stop until I was completely naked. The chastity device remained locked onto me but he did have me bend forward so that he could remove the plug from my ass. 

Once it was out he led me to a large shower stall in the corner and got the water running. While it heated up, he stripped as well. He was fit and handsome and well hung but he could not have seemed less interested in me sexually. He stepped into the shower stall with me and proceeded to clean my body thoroughly and almost roughly, scrubbing and lathering me from head to toe and back up again, being gentle only when he neared the sites of my new tattoos. It was intimate and embarrassing, especially when he attached a nozzle to the shower head and actually inserted it into my ass, rinsing and cleaning even my insides. Once it was all finished, he led me out and towel-dried himself and then me. He then gave me a complete massage covering of a moisturiser that seemed to smell slightly of lavender. 

My clothes were deserted there and I was led back out into the showroom naked. The woman was waiting with rolling tables gathered into a half circle, each of their surfaces covered with garments and accessories. I was turned over to her to be dressed. 

She started by bending me over and refilling my ass with a large and heavy stainless steel butt plug, generously coated with lubricant. I still moaned with the size of it, feeling my body stretching and aching as it pushed it, but the lube left me feeling slippery and wet still after. A neon pink latex thong was then pulled up my legs and fitted over me snugly. The chastity device kept my cock flatly hidden away, but my balls managed to leave a small bulge in front. 

There was more latex to come. Each piece had to be oiled and powdered, but she managed to slide and roll and stretch pink latex stockings up my legs. Another silicone breastplate was pulled over my torso but the breasts on this one were a touch less obscenely large than the previous one had been, and it was cropped short enough to leave my tattoos exposed beneath it. 

Next was a latex top that seemed little more than a bikini top and it seemed to accentuate my new bouncing tits more than cover them. The erect nipples stood out noticeably through the pink glossy material. A sleeveless top made up of a wide white fishnet was stretched over me next, highlighting my obscene curves as it stretched and distorted over me. Pink latex gauntlets covered my arms from my hands to my upper arms, leaving my new nails exposed. At this point, I was guided to a seat, and the woman turned her attention to my makeup. 

Long false eyelashes were glued on and eyeliner was painted on and then she turned to my lips. I recognised the feel of that plumping lipstick again and I could already feel it working by the time the glossy topcoat was being applied. My hair was smoothed down and a wig of long wavy blond hair with pink highlights was fitted over my head. 

She locked a wide pink leather collar around my neck. The top of it was shaped and once it was on it was nearly impossible for me to move my head in any significant way. I was trapped looking forwards with my head held high. I felt the cuffs locked onto my wrists and the ones for my ankles followed after a pair of stiletto heels were locked into my feet. 

She helped me to stand and then circled around me, looking at every detail and touching up my makeup or the way the wig’s hair fell down over my shoulders. Finally, after about three circles around me, she declared my preparations finished. I stood and waited, but Liam arrived promptly. He too circled around me and nodded his approval. He had changed as well and looked quite handsome in a pair of leather pants, a fitted black t-shirt and a leather blazer. 

The last touch, before we left, was to have a bright white rubber ball gag pushed between my swelling pink lips with its strap secured snugly behind my head. He thanked the pair of them and once again we were on our way. 

This time we were driving away from the city while the sun set. I obviously couldn’t speak so I just sat and watched the streets get emptier as I felt my new breasts jiggling and was teased by the size of the plug inside me. The area we drove to seemed like an industrial park and all the buildings seemed large, bland and anonymous. Liam pulled his truck into a parking lot that seemed exactly like all the rest, drove into a kind of courtyard between the buildings on that particular block and parked. 

He helped me out and we walked the short distance to another blank door. It opened as we neared it and the thumbing of low music escaped. The doorman greeted Liam with a nod and we stepped inside. 

The event inside seemed like a party out of fantasy novels. The lighting was dim and atmospheric and yet bright enough that the display of guests was clear. Everyone was in full fetish gear. Various men and women led others around by chains and leashes, or even some on all fours. The music throbbed in the background but not too loudly to interfere with the happy conversations and greetings between guests. Liam affixed a glittering leash to my collar so that he could lead me around behind him. 

We did a slow circuit of the large room and I only felt more and more in awe of this world as we did. The outfits were extreme and amazing, with bodies and sexuality on display in an infinite variety of ways. I could see that Liam was slowly moving towards an area where some fetish equipment and furniture had been arranged. As we got closer, it was clear that most of it was already in use. 

We approached a pair of women getting started using an upright St. Andrew’s cross from behind. Their dynamic as clear as one woman was dressed all in black leather, from knee-length boots to a leather skirt to a tightly laced leather vest. The other had been allowed only strappy stiletto sandals, fishnet stockings, a lace thong and matching bra which, from the back, did not seem like it would cover much at all. A leather collar was locked around her neck and the matching cuffs around her wrists and ankles were being put to use as she was being backed up against the cross. Her arms were lifted and locked in place and then her legs were spread and secured as well. 

It seemed exciting that I might get to observe someone else being put to use as I had been so often myself, before audiences not unlike this one, so I was happy that we kept getting closer to the pair of them and the woman in lingerie was made completely helpless and the leather-clad dominant prepared a tray of toys and torments. 

As we made our turn around a clump of onlookers and got to face them, I thought my heart would explode. Recognition hit me like a punch in the stomach. The woman in leather was none other than Lydia. The other woman, now spread wide against the cross with her breasts on display in a cupless bra and moaning around a leather bit gag, was my wife Cheryl.

Published 
Written by sissycrissy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments