Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Neighbours - Chapter 73

"Crissy is the guest of honour at a gala"

50
5 Comments 5
1.9k Views 1.9k
2.9k words 2.9k words

As the hours passed I found myself getting more distracted and more teased. The plug was so big. The chastity device was so merciless. I couldn’t stop running my tongue over my swollen, sensitive lips. I squirmed and writhed in my office chair and looking through and editing the constant stream of images of my own use and depravity was not helping me either.

It was getting near dinner time so I finally gave up on attempting to be productive and shut down my computer. I walked through the house, feeling so strange to be there dressed as I was. I knew in my mind that Cheryl was probably well on her way to her spa weekend, but I still felt very on edge every time I heard the sound of a car passing by.

I was feeling a bit hungry but I didn’t want to mess up my lipstick. It was maddening to be prepared like this, completely unable to remove so much of the outfit, even if I wanted to. The shoes were locked on, as was the cage. When I thought about it, I also realised that with the collar locked on over the neck of the silicone breastplate, I wouldn’t be able to remove it either. All I could do was wait, so I sat down in the living room and turned on the television to distract myself.

It was nearly 7pm when my phone finally chimed. The message was minimal at best.

“Be at your front door to be picked up in five minutes,” was all it said.

My heart was pounding. I was going to be leaving the house like this with no idea of my destination. I had a last minute inspiration and rushed upstairs as quickly as I could to grab one of Cheryl’s tiny purses to tuck my keys and phone into. I was back at the door in time, standing and waiting. Even so, I jumped when the doorbell rang.

I turned out the light in the foyer and opened the door. I didn’t recognise the man who was standing there which terrified me. I was afraid that some neighbour or canvasser with very bad timing had just stopped by.

“Come with me, Crissy,” he said, at least reassuring me that Liam had sent him.

He offered his arm for support and I took it, especially as I navigated the front stairs in my heels. He led me to a large black town car parked in my driveway and opened the rear door for me. I slid inside, alone.

He walked around and got in and pulled away into the evening. I looked out the tinted windows, watching as we left my neighbourhood and appeared to be heading into the centre of the city. The streets were getting busier and I started to try to identify some landmarks or areas from my previous adventures.

“There’s a blindfold in the pocket in front of you,” my chauffeur said. “Put it on.”

I sighed silently but still obeyed without hesitation. In the darkness, all I could focus on were my sensations. Every bounce made my tits bounce and my ass ache. I could feel my excitement building. That terrifying excitement crested even higher when I felt the car slow and then stop. I waited in my seat, expecting the chauffeur to come around to guide me out, but I couldn't hear him moving at all.

As a result, I was startled by my door being opened from the outside. I felt a hand take mine and help me out of my seat and onto my feet. His strong hand let me forward. My heart was pounding as I could hear that we were not alone. Quite the opposite, it sounded quite busy around us. We walked slowly, stopping and pausing now and again without any explanation.

I was led onwards and forwards, just trying to make sense of the sounds I heard around me. At some point we seemed to leave most of the din and sounds of others behind us and soon after I felt my blindfold being gently removed. I sighed with audible relief when I realised that I was Liam guiding me and leading me.

I looked back where we had come and saw a flurry of flashes, along with a slow line of other couples not unlike Liam and myself. It appeared that we had arrived at some event with an actual red carpet and paparazzi lineup. I looked back at Liam with my eyes wide open in disbelief.   

“Don’t worry, Crissy. You look amazing,” he said with a smile and my nerves melted away.

He led me up a wide stairway and into a simply dazzling lobby. We were surrounded by a crowd of handsome men, each seeming to have their own beauty on their arm, in a wide variety of outfits. Some were barely dressed at all, their bodies on near total display. Collars and leashes were commonplace, as were blindfolds, gags and even handcuffs and ankle cuffs with hobble chains. It felt like another world.

We toured around the crowd for a while and Liam greeted many of the other men. The women or whatever we were kept silent. I had enough experience by then to know that I was to be seen and not heard, and not to speak until spoken to. I didn’t want to end up gagged like so many of the others.

After a while, the lights in the lobby flashed and the entire crowd started moving slowly into the adjacent banquet hall. It was just as beautifully decorated with a stage at the middle of one wall with an array of round tables radiating outwards. Liam led us to one not far from the stage and we took our seats. I sat there looking around in a kind of awe that a world like this existed. I was in the midst of some kinky gala, on the arm of my Master.

The bar was only and the servers appeared to deliver wine, champagne and appetizers. Needless to say, they too were all very skimpily dressed with their bodies and their submission on display. The men groped their asses and breasts and all the girls did was smile and thank them.

The girls, as I had started to think of those like me, were offered glasses of rose champagne but nothing to eat. That practice only became more obvious as the main courses of the meal arrived. Liam, along with the other men at our table, started to dig into his delicious meal without comment. I sat and watched, looking around at the room and the other guests. I actually was finding myself grateful for how I was dressed, compared to the predicaments of some of the others.

“Are you hungry, Crissy?” Liam asked me.

“Yes, Master, Crissy is hungry,” I answered honestly.

He cut a small piece of the steak from his plate and held it out to me at the end of his fork. I leaned towards him and he fed it to me. It was embarrassing but at that moment I was too hungry to complain. Liam then ignored me for a while longer, chatting up his male counterparts and asking about their girls. Every once in a while he would offer me a small bit from his plate and I would accept it eagerly.

As dinner wrapped up and more drinks were served, there also seemed to be some preparation taking place on the stage. A lectern was set up and a large screen lowered from the ceiling. Once the bustle was done, a man rose to the stage and started addressing the gathered crowd with the microphone at the lectern.

“I’m so glad to welcome you all to another of our wonderful gala evenings. It is so wonderful to see our members gathered here together to share fellowship, and perhaps even more,” he said, garnering a healthy laugh from the men in the audience.

He went on to make some more general announcements and a few more jokes and closed out his remarks by thanking the serving staff, reminding everyone that they were available for use throughout the evening. He left the stage and another man rose up to speak right after him.

“Now, I don’t want to delay your evenings too much, but as is our habit we do like to make note when someone new and special is brought into our community, and that happy occasion has happened once more.”

SofiaTease
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SofiaTease

He picked up a remote from the top of the lectern and pressed something on it and the screen behind him came to life, displaying just the word “Welcome.”

“Our noted member Liam has made quite a discovery, right in own backyard,” the man continued and I felt my face burn red.

The screen behind the stage started up with a slideshow of images of me and my service, as intimate and explicit as any of those posted on my OnlyFans site. The crowd started to applaud.

“As only our Liam can, he has begun to train and condition and develop his girl Crissy, right under the nose of the former man’s wife and other neighbours. Crissy now has a new career, new friends and, dare I say it, an entirely new and rewarding life that she is embarking on.”

The photos behind him just kept changing, one humiliating and degrading scene fading into the next.

“Crissy is garnering fans and admirers all over the world, thanks to her thriving new online presence, augmented by personal appearances at local adult toy stores. But enough of me talking, why don’t we bring Crissy up here so you all can be properly introduced?”

The crowd erupted with applause once again, and I saw that Liam was standing next to me, holding out his hand. He was beaming with pride while I was feeling overcome by the terror of my exposure. In a daze, I rose to my feet and took his hand, and felt him lead me up to the front of the room and up onto the stage. For a moment, I thought that they were going to expect me to say something, but instead I was led to the middle of the stage. Liam stood in front of me for a moment and took my hands in his. He quickly secured a pair of leather cuffs around my wrists and locked them together. Down from above me, from the dark high ceiling, lowered a heavy chain. Liam clipped the ring securing my cuffs together to the chain and then I felt the chain rise once more until my arms were pulled above my head and I could barely keep the heels of my shoes on the floor.

Liam pulled a remote out of his jacket pocket and pressed a button. Immediately the massive plug that had been tormenting my ass for hours started to hum and vibrate inside me. I gasped out loud, to the amusement of Liam and the onlooking crowd. He knelt down and locked cuffs around my ankles as well, and then spread them apart, locking the cuffs to a steel spreader bar. The chain was then lowered so that I could be brought down to kneel on the stage.

I looked up at Liam only to see him bringing a steel, leather-wrapped ring gag toward me. I pushed into my mouth, forcing my jaw open wide, then secured the strap behind my head. Satisfied, he pushed the speed of the vibrating butt plug even higher.

He moved away from me then, moving to the microphone.

“I’d like to thank you all so much for welcoming my Crissy into our fold. As you can see from the many photos she has posed for, he has come a long way in a very short time, but there is still so far for her to go. I’d like you to come up and have a look at her over the next part of the evening, as she is only more joyful to take in up close. Enjoy yourselves, and enjoy the evening!”

With that, Liam stepped away from the microphone and off the stage, leaving me up there alone and on display, kneeling in front of the ceaseless slideshow of my own use. The vibrations of the plug were maddening, shaking me from the core and leaving me dripping from behind my chastity device. I couldn’t move in any significant way and I could already feel myself starting to have a buildup of saliva in my mouth. Soon I knew I’d be drooling down over my massive fake tits.

I wasn’t alone for long. The crowd had started to rise up out of their seats and mill around, visiting the bar but also starting to come over to look at the display that I had been made into. The first man to actually step up onto the stage to look at me more closely had a young female slave in tow. I could tell she was a natural woman since she was wearing only a collar and a fishnet dress with nothing beneath it.

The man, perhaps a bit older than Liam with short salt and pepper hair, turned to his companion.

“She’s pretty and I’m sure she will make Liam very happy. I didn’t see her eat much dinner though. Shall we feed her?”

“Yes Master,” the girl said in a high soft voice.

Without any other instructions, the girl set to work. She opened the man’s pants, guided out his cock and started to stroke it, keeping the shaft pointed at me and my forcefully opened mouth as she brought him to erection. I could only look up at them, feeling the mental torment now added to the physical teasing from the plug. He obviously enjoyed her touch as he was hard quickly, but he took his time getting to release, leaving me waiting, mouth open and drooling as others came closer, starting to watch.

Off to the side, I noticed one of the servers setting up a camera on a tripod off to the side of me. A red light came on and I knew that in some new way I was being recorded and photographed again. The camera went live just in time to capture the man being jerked off in front of me spurting his warm salty load of cum into my mouth. His serving girl did quite a good job aiming as just about every drop went it. Once she had milked him dry she leaned down and licked up the few spilled drops from my lips and chin. There was no way to greet her or thank her or say anything, so I just looked up and watched her tuck her Master’s cock back into his pants and move away with him.

The plug was torment, keeping me at the crest of orgasm but never letting me quite get there. There were others gathering around me but not like the single file line of men at Ashley’s store. These men were curious, stepping up as they liked, taking a closer look and even running their hands over me. One man used the toe of his shoe to lift up my skirt and made a taunting comment about how I was leaking out of my flat steel cage. Liam was nowhere that I could see him.

Another man, younger, looking barely twenty, came up and decided to make use of my mouth as well. He too had a girl with him that he instructed to stroke him to hardness but, once he was erect, he started jamming his cock right into my mouth through the ring gag. I wasn’t able to do much to contribute to his pleasure, but the ring seemed tight enough to make do. He thrust deeply into me and I felt the head of his cock jamming back against the back of my throat.

He built himself closer to his peak slowly and steadily and the milling crowd around us commented and cheered him on. Finally, he tensed and started to spurt, spraying his cum down the back of my throat, burying himself balls-deep in my gagged mouth. I coughed and sputtered as he drew himself out, finished, and he thoughtfully had his girl wipe my swollen lips clean again.

The constant denied arousal was driving me mad. I began to crave the taste of every cock that was offered to me, just to have some outlet for my lust. I was warm and glistening and I could feel that my tiny panties were soaked. I had no idea what would happen to me next or how long it would last. Knowing that Cheryl was away, I was afraid the ordeal could last days instead of mere hours. My vision was blurred with desire and I ached to be touched and used and fucked.

When I saw Liam approach at last, his smiling face silhouetted by the stage lights pointed at me, I felt a rush of desire and love. I nearly came just from the sight of him.

Published 
Written by sissycrissy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments