Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Neighbours - Chapter 74

"Crissy gets a sense of what truly being owned feels like"

43
10 Comments 10
2.0k Views 2.0k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Liam’s hands felt so good on my body as he freed me from the chains and cuffs and helped me up to my feet. He released the gag and slid it out of my mouth as I licked my lips and swallowed the built-up saliva. He used his remote control to lower the intensity of the plug’s vibrations inside me but not to stop them completely.

“Your obedience reflects well on me, Crissy, and that will not be forgotten,” he said.

“Th… thank you Master,” I said. It was hard to think clearly enough to form words.

“You are hungry, aren’t you, Crissy?” he asked with a wide smile.

“Yes, Master. Crissy is so very hungry for Master,” I moaned.

“If I fucked you right here, everyone would see it,” he said.

“Crissy doesn’t care, Master. Crissy just needs Master,” I panted.

Liam smiled and signalled to someone I couldn’t see. He held me up as a couple of the serving girls carried what looked like something between a padded ottoman and a massage chair onto the stage. He then turned me to face the thing and lowered me down onto it. There were low padded supports for my knees that held my legs apart. I felt the silicone breasts press against the main surface as I was bent over more fully. I felt my wrists cuffed into place and my body strapped down. The belts held me tight against it as they were pulled snug.

Finally I felt Liam’s hands pulling away my thong panties. The tiny strings gave way easily. He took hold of the base of the tormenting plug, still humming, and started to turn and tug at it. It ached as the full width of the thing stretched me wide and I moaned out loud. I could see the cameras being repositioned around me. I saw that the previous slideshow of my past service was replaced with a live feed of the closed circuit cameras, making sure that even those in the back of the room could see my use.

I felt the plug fall from me, leaving me gaping wide open and so empty. I felt Liam’s hands on my ass, my skirt pulled up. He caressed my soft flesh, perhaps exploring what was his and perhaps just making me wait. I squirmed as much as the straps allowed. I bit my lip, stifling more moans as I felt the warm, glossy head of his cock sliding up and down between my ass cheeks.

“Please, Master, please,” I begged.

He slowly but firmly started to push inside me. I felt the warmth of his cock and I squeezed him tight with my ass. I felt like I was aware of every vein on his shaft as he slid deeper. He rocked back and forth, in and out, pushing more fully into me each time. The sensation was intense, especially after the hours of dental, tease and anticipation. Held there, I used my ass to grip him as tight and as best I could, wanting just to please him even now.

His intensity built steadily and soon he was railing me hard, driving balls deep into me, rocking the very furniture I was strapped to. The gathered crowd, those up close and those watching from their seats, were cheering and clapping and rooting him on. I started to cum just before he did, with my first oozing spurt of cum leaking out the cage moments before his raging cock exploded inside me. The sensation was overwhelming and intense. I felt light-headed and, seeing myself on the screens through glazed eyes, it felt like an out of body experience.

He drove and thrusted and kept on inside me until he had spent every drop of cum. He pushed forward with this last thrust and just held himself inside me, all the way inside. It may have just been a minute, but it felt like forever until he started to soften and slid back. Once again the plug was twisted inside me, sealing in his gift.

“Thank you, Master, thank you so much. Thank you for fucking your Crissy, Master,” I babbled.

“You are very welcome, Crissy,” he said.

He came around to my head and knelt down, getting his face close to mine.

“My cum is swimming inside you, Crissy. I own your ass. I own all of you. There are hundreds of people here, and they all know it. But that doesn’t come close to matching how deeply you know it, does it?”

“No, Master, not even close, Master,” I confessed.

“Good girl, Crissy. Now, I’m going to visit with my friends for a while. They will want to congratulate me more on having such an obedient little submissive sissy slave as my property. Some of the servers will lift you down to the main floor, since some of the guests will be too reserved to want to fuck your mouth on stage.”

He turned and walked away, immediately accepting praise and slaps on the back. I could do nothing but wait there, helplessly bound, until the girls came. It took four of them, lifting at each corner the furniture I was locked to, but they carefully and gently lowered me off the stage and set me up not too far from the bar. The cameras were next, with one set up to the side of me and one quite close to my face.

It did not take long at all before one of the men approached me and presented his cock to me. He lifted it to my lips with one hand, his drink in the other. I dutifully slurped him into my mouth and swirled my tongue around him. He idly drove his cock into me, rocking his hips back and forth. After my orgasm, some of the high had left me so there was some fresh humiliation in being bound and left her, used as little more than a cock tube to fuck for some idle relief. I knew that I was publicly Liam’s though, and I could feel that everything I did could reflect on him, so I put everything I had into servicing and worshipping this man’s cock.

It was some bit of relief that he was not as large as Liam, so I could fit him mostly pretty comfortably in my mouth, even as he hardened and thickened and got closer and closer to release. His load was warm and salty and gooey when he finally spurted over my tongue. I was so familiar with this taste and texture in my mouth by then, but it was still not quite something I got used to. I swallowed it down, feeling it move inside me. Bound down like this, I did not have the assistance of gravity to pull the load down into my belly.

The gala was busy and bustling, and I got to see at least a corner of it from my unique perspective. I was far from the only submissive being used or having their service put on display. I saw girls like me bent over tables, keeling in front of chairs or just pushed down to the floor wherever they stood. None of the men suffered any denial or delay of their urges or wishes.

I was not left alone for any significant period of time. There always seemed to be another man ready to have his cock sucked or his balls drained and it was only too easy to present that need to my mouth. I was humiliated and sore and tired, but I knew what my purpose was. I accepted each cock eagerly and slurped and sucked as best I could. Without the use of my hands, my lips and tongue and the suction I could make with my lips sealed around them was the only service I could actively provide. I slurped down each load of cum hungrily, displaying my empty mouth afterwards and thanking each man for the privilege of swallowing his cum and sucking his cock. I knew the real prize was the load that Master had deposited and sealed inside my plugged ass.

little_cocksucke
Online Now!
Lush Cams
little_cocksucke

I lost track of time, but I knew it had to be getting late. I felt like I must have been bound there for hours, sucking untold numbers of men to their completion. I was starting to have to fight by body’s urge to just close my eyes and rest, right where I was. My eyelids were so heavy, but over and over, I forced them to stay open.

Liam returned to me, and I felt my heart swell. He just smiled and started to loosen the belt and straps holding me in place. Once I was freed, he helped me to my feet and then led me on his arm through the hall and out to the lobby. His truck was waiting for us by the time we reached the curb and he opened the door for me and helped me into the passenger seat.

I remained in a daze the entire drive home. I was a touch surprised when he pulled into my driveway instead of his own, but he made no comment on it. He just led me to my front door and then brought me inside. He walked me upstairs and there, in the primary bedroom that had become just Cheryl’s he helped me to undress. With my clothes and shoes and collar removed, he assisted in taking off the wig and silicone breastplate as well. Once I was naked but for the chastity device and the plug, he sent me into the bathroom for a quick shower.

I didn’t take long at all but by the time I was finished he was naked himself and lying in the bed. He motioned for me to join him. He was on his back and I curled up against the side of him. His strong hand guided my head to his chest.

“It was a wonderful night, Crissy. Hold my cock as I go to sleep,” he said as he turned out the lights.

I reached down and cradled his warm shaft in my hand. He was so large and strong and alive. I lay there, holding him, and listened to his breathing change as he drifted off to sleep. I smiled, not worried for the moment about just completely I had fallen into this new life and love as his.

I woke in the night perhaps two or three times, and each time my hand was still right there, holding his cock. When he was hard in the middle of the night, I forced myself not to stroke him, as I didn’t want to wake him. We slept there together all through the night and, in the morning, it only felt more powerful that he had chosen Cheryl’s bed for us to share.

With the morning light glowing behind the blinds, I noticed the change to Liam’s breathing. I tentatively squeezed his cock and he grunted approvingly. I continued stroking, feeling him harden and stiffen. He moaned and shifted his body, pulling back the covers. Without letting my hands leave him, I shifted down to the foot of the bed between his legs. I kept stroking his shaft while bringing my mouth to him.

I kissed the glossy purple head lovingly and slowly. My tongue slid all around him, eventually tracing the edge all around the ridge of his cock head. His hands reached down to stroke my hair. I serviced him slowly and thoroughly, feeling him grow and throb and feeling my own body tense and thrill, squeezing the plug inside me.

I luxuriated in the taste of him as his precum started to flow, my tongue swishing the taste all through my mouth. I gripped his cock firmly and tightly, squeezing and storking, while my lips were tight around him and my head bobbed up and down. I kept pushing myself, taking more and more, until I felt his cock jamming into my throat. I swallowed and kept going, taking breaths when I could.

“Oh fuck yes,” he grunted, and I saw his hands reaching out to grip the bedsheet in his fists.

He came enthusiastically, and I slurped and sucked up every drop, swallowing it all down. I licked and sucked him clean and then raised my head up to smile at him.

“Thank you, Master,” I said, “and good morning, Master.”

“Good morning to you too, Crissy. I do so enjoy that everyone cums in this bed except for you.”

I blushed with the truth of it.

“Would you like me to fix you some breakfast, Master?” I asked.

“You may make coffee, and I will have some scrambled eggs on toast. You have clearly already had your breakfast. You may wear an apron while you cook, but nothing else. I’m going to take a shower while you cook, and we can get you properly dressed after breakfast,” he said.

“Yes, Master,” I replied.

I slid out of the bed and made my way downstairs. It still felt strange to be so open about my depravity in my own house, even knowing Cheryl was off at the spa with her friend and lover. I found an apron hanging on the back of the pantry door and put it on, then got to work. Liam’s breakfast was ready just as he descended the stairs wearing jeans and a black t-shirt. I set up his plate and a mug of steaming coffee at the table for him. He allowed me to kneel at his feed with my own cuff of coffee while he ate.

Once he was finished, he stood up and looked down at me with a smile.

“I’ve taken the day off, Crissy, but we have a lot to do, so we’d best get going. You will dress simply to start. Your current plug and chastity will suffice, so you need just select a pretty matching bra and panty set to wear, along with a nice pair of thigh-high stockings. You may wear your old clothes over them. Wear your leather collar and pack the wrist and ankle cuffs to bring along. We will leave in fifteen minutes.”

“Yes, Master,” I replied and jumped into action. I remembered to clear the table first and place the dishes in the dishwasher, and then rushed downstairs to get properly dressed. Once I had the lingerie and collar on, I picked up the cuffs and returned upstairs. I found a bag for the toys and then rushed upstairs to put on pants and a shirt. I made it to the front door, dressed and ready, with perhaps two minutes to spare.

“Good girl, Crissy. Off we go.”

We got into his truck, and he drove off. I idly wondered if any of the neighbours would have noticed his truck in our driveway or thought anything of it. It also struck me that even though I was wearing a full lingerie set under my clothes as well as being plugged and caged, I felt almost normal since at least I didn’t have to worry about a pair of breasts being seen.

It felt like the start to a wonderful day and my thoughts were positively carefree, or at least they were until Liam pulled into the parking lot of a tattoo and piercing parlour.

Published 
Written by sissycrissy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments