Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

No Strings Attached - Taming The Kitten - Chapter 4

12
6 Comments 6
5.6k Views 5.6k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"Matt is no longer with Charlotte after she couldn't cope with his priorities changing after his child's arrival and is currently back with Louise. He's exploring the dominant side of being a switch."

I wake up refreshed despite the short amount of hours I've slept. Louise is no longer in bed, but her space is still warm. Looking over, I see Rebekah still asleep in the cot, so I check the time. It's only seven.

I pull on my boxers to go downstairs, but I meet Louise on the landing, coming out of the bathroom in a towel.

"Get back in bed," I say sternly.

Her eyes widen at my demand.

"Why?"

"Just go. Now!"

Her cheeks flush, and I can't help smirking as I gesture to the bedroom. Slowly she does as she's told, and I lock the door behind me.

I tug her towel off, then gently pick her up and lay her on the bed. Positioning between her, I lift her legs over my shoulders and lick her until she writhes and climaxes.

"Matthew!" She gasps in enjoyment.

I pull away, satisfied with her reaction. I would continue this later and take my time.

I kiss the nape of her neck and nibble the lobe of her ear.

"Next time I'll make you beg me to stop," I growl.

I watch her reaction, but fear doesn't show on her face. She just blushes shyly again.

"Ok."

"It's yes, Master," I bark.

"Can I call you, Daddy?"

"No. It's Master. Now I want you to research BDSM and, in particular, dominance and submission today. I would like a list of what you are willing to try and what you're completely opposed to on my desk by this evening."

I go over to my computer and turn it on for her and log in to my account. I clear my history and passwords. I don't want her spying on me or looking at my porn history. My sexuality will be rumbled in an instant. The only person I trusted enough to know I'm bisexual was my mum.

"Yes, Daddy!" She grins.

Give me strength.

"Master! I'll set up your own account later. I'll put on some breakfast, but then I need to get on with yesterday's work."

We're doing this properly. We will take it slow and work out what she is comfortable trying. I will try to make it work and not stray.

At midday Louise places a single piece of paper in front of me then leaves without a word. I decide to take a break for lunch and quickly read it. In bullet points, she has a rather long list of things to try including anal. The refusal section is brief; no canes, whips, shocks, or anything risky. I feel a thrill of excitement.

Without hesitating, I go to find her. She's in the kitchen making a tea. I scoop her up in my arms and kiss her roughly against the wall.

"I can't wait to try some new things with you."

"Me too, Daddy."

"Please don't call me that..." I groan between kisses.

"Nope. It's the only thing I want to call you. It's non-negotiable."

"Goddammit! Fine."

I lower her to the floor. It isn't worth arguing over, and I'll get used to it eventually.

"Did you want some lunch?"

"Ah, no thanks. I was about to head to the shop."

"What are you getting?"

"Just a few things for later. I'll show you tonight."

That evening I set up under bed restraints and put Rebekah to bed. I have been waiting for this since this morning. She would barely get any sleep tonight.

With a tight grasp on Louise's wrist, I pull her upstairs then lock the door.

"Kneel, Kitten."

Hesitating, she does as I say in front of me. I unbuckle my belt and drop my jeans and underwear. Grasping my cock, I wrap my hand through her soft hair and pull her on to me. She gags slightly with me, penetrating her mouth deeply, but she starts to suck and lick me.

I let go of her briefly to clip a small pink collar on her neck. She stops and touches it with her hand, a look of surprise on her face.

I pull her up and push her against the wall.

"You're mine now. You will wear this whenever we're alone together. You will make yourself available to me every evening and weekend mornings. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Daddy," she nods, looking at me.

"You will not give me eye contact when you have the collar on unless I demand it."

"Yes, Daddy."

"Safeword?"

"Pineapple."

"Remember it. Use it if you want me to stop. Make yourself available now. Strip slowly."

I pull over my desk chair and sit down to enjoy the show. With trembling hands, she unbuttons her blouse then slips off her skirt until she's in her underwear. She reaches to undo her bra.

"Slower."

Very slowly, she removes it, one cup at a time. I grasp my cock again and start to pleasure myself.

"Panties..."

She takes them off. I hold out my hand to take them from her. She hands them over nervously. They feel slightly damp from her excitement. I inhale the scent of her, and she blushes scarlet. I'm enjoying making her shy.

"Turn around, touch your feet, and spread your legs. I want to see what is mine."

Doing as I order, she bends over. I pull my chair close then continue masturbating as I insert my fingers into her.

"Oh, Matt! This is so uncomfortable."

"Did I tell you to talk? And do not call me Matt."

Standing up, I push her to her knees, head against the floor. I punish her with the rest of my hand, stretching her as far as she can manage. She contracts around me as she orgasms loudly.

"Did I say you can orgasm?"

"No, Daddy."

"Get on my bed now!"

On her hands and knees, I tighten the restraints around her wrists and ankles. She squirms, testing the range of movement she has. I pull her tighter.

"I'll have this naughty kitten tame, purring and eating out of my hand by the morning."

"How long are you keeping me tied up?"

"All night long. There's no escaping me tonight, my sweet."

I put on a condom then shove her panties in her mouth. I fuck her hard with deep thrusts until I orgasm, her cries are muffled with the makeshift gag.

Without giving her a break, I withdraw, lube up my hand, and spread her apart again. She isn't going to ruin my fun by orgasming early.

Her knees buckle beneath the pressure of me, but I lift her arse up and over my lap. Adding more lube inside and smothering my hand, I continue, meeting less resistance. I'm nearly inside, but I leave it at that and rhythmically work in and out.

I remove the gag, giving her a chance to stop me, but she allows me to continue. Her moans sound exquisite, and I build up my speed. As she gets close to orgasm, I stop.

QueenMaxeneTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
QueenMaxeneTS

"No, Kitten."

"Oh, Matt, please?"

I give her a sharp slap on her arse with my other hand, and she lets out a gasp of surprise.

"What was that for?"

I repeat the slap, but she doesn't correct herself, so I give her another.

"Kitten has forgotten the rules," I chastise.

"Oh!"

I slap her again, slightly harder, leaving a pink mark.

"Sorry, Daddy!"

"Better. Do not forget it or I will give you ten spanks."

"Ok."

She's done it again. Removing my hand, I grab a pillow and slide it under her, raising her arse. I smack her ten times in slow succession, the sound reverberating around my room as she whimpers.

"Do you need to be punished further?" I bark.

"No, Daddy."

"Good. Do not forget it. The next time I will add another five on."

"Yes, Daddy."

I release her legs then remove the hand restraints from the bed. Picking her up in my arms, I put her bound hands behind my head and rest her against the wall. I put on a new condom then enter her with long and leisurely thrusts.

It doesn't take long before she starts moaning again. I shush her with my hand over her mouth.

"No. You're not allowed yet."

She's unable to hold back and cries out in pleasure against my palm.

"Kitten! You disobeyed me again..."

I continue thrusting slowly, but I pinch her arse while holding her up until I cum. I carry her back to my bed and tie her back down.

"Wait here," I smirk.

I pull on my boxers, head to the kitchen to get some ice in a glass, then return and place some on her stomach.

She gasps from the shock of it, and I add another cube on each of her nipples.

"I don't have to smack your bottom to punish you, Kitten."

Taking a cube into my mouth, I hold it against her clit, and she gasps again. I pleasure her with it as she moans in enjoyment. I don't give her a break and continue until she's fighting against the restraints.

I stop and then fuck her again with another condom on.

"Look at me," I order.

Her eyes meet mine, and I grab her by the jaw and kiss her mouth. I move to her neck and leave love bites, branding her. As I get close, I stroke her clit roughly with my thumb and force another orgasm out of her and leave her exhausted.

I slow down, delaying myself, and smirk.

"I can go all night Kitten. Don't say you're worn out already?"

"Please Daddy, Can I have a break?"

"Beg me."

As I listen to her plea, I decide to speed up. I finish quietly, then push her away.

I remove the restraints and rub the red marks left on her wrists then kiss them tenderly. I enjoyed having her as a plaything.

Lifting her, I daringly carry her to the bathroom naked to shower together knowing my brother could possibly see us. I kiss her as I switch on the water.

I lather up her hair with shampoo and massage her scalp. She sighs at the attention I'm giving her.

"What is your fantasy?" I whisper in her ear.

"I can't tell you..." she replies.

"I command you to tell me, Kitten. Do not disobey me."

"It is a secret, so I cannot."

"You must otherwise I can't grant it to you."

"Can I keep it secret for a little while?"

I think about it for a moment as I wash the shampoo from her hair. I soap up her body. I'm intrigued by what she can't tell me.

"Last chance to tell me before I punish you," I hiss.

I wait for a response, but she doesn't answer me. I leave the bathroom to get something from the bedroom then return.

Lubing up my hand, I insert a finger in her arse, but she doesn't stop me, so I put in another.

"Going to tell me before I fuck your tight arse and destroy it with my huge dick?"

She doesn't respond again. Instead, she just grins so I turn off the shower and apply lubricant to myself. This would be a first for both of us.

Slowly and cautiously, I enter then gently thrust, bending her against the wall.

"Still keeping quiet? You could have just lied if you weren't going to tell me, but now I'm interested. What is it that you want that you cannot tell me after everything else I've done to you."

My hand enters her, and she doesn't reply. She gasps at the sensation of me, filling her up in two places.

"Tell me, or I'll cum in your arse then make you suck me clean..."

She shakes her head and smiles.

"It's no big deal, Daddy. Just me looking forward to making more beautiful children with you," she sighs.

"There's plenty of time for that Kitten. Finish university, and we'll get a career, and then we can think about having a whole litter if you want."

I'm not sure if she is telling the truth, but I drop it for now and pull her back against me for a hug then withdraw.

"Kitten deserves some back rubs. Wait for me on the bed, and I'll be with you in a minute."

She leaves wrapped in a towel, and I shower myself off briskly. Quickly I finish myself off.

I head into my bedroom, toweling myself off then pull on some pyjama bottoms. Louise sits obediently on the bed.

I slip the towel off her then sit behind her, my legs either side of hers. I massage her lower back then travel up to her shoulders. A small moan of enjoyment escapes her lips as I work on the knots I find there.

"Does that feel good, Kitten?" I whisper in her ear.

"Yes, Daddy."

"Good girls get rewards. Don't forget it."

I kiss her neck and slide my hands around to caress her breasts.

"Thank you, Daddy."

"I want you to keep a diary of all the naughty things you think of this week. I also want you to play with yourself once a day and text me when you're doing it. Dirty pictures get bonus points. Can you do that for me?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"You'll get one point for each thing you do a day, but I'll deduct two if you neglect a duty. If you get ten, I'll grant you a wish within reason. Daddy can be extremely generous if pleased enough. How does that sound, Kitten?"

"Good, Daddy."

I stop playing with her and lay down under the covers.

"Cuddle up with me, Kitten, and get some sleep. You've pleased me enough tonight."

 

 

 

Published 
Written by utterchaos
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments