Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chapter 10 - No Strings Attached - Malevolence

"Matt is pushed to breaking point."

4
1 Comment 1
2.9k Views 2.9k
10.0k words 10.0k words

Author's Notes

"All characters 18+ Involves mention of pregnancy and alludes to violence that happens off the page."

A light beading of perspiration is shaken from my hair as I leap skywards, returning the incoming ball with a slam, and finish off my scowling, sexy adversary to win the set.

It was a hard-fought match under the oppressive early June sun, and as I reach towards my bottle of water, then rake my damp hair from my eyes, I glance at Justin, still glaring from across the net. "It's your serve."

Wearing navy tennis shorts and a white tee pulled taut across well-defined shoulders and chest muscles, he's a real treat for my eyes. Tall and handsome, a glossy sheen of fresh sweat on his skin spreads downwards, wicking the thin material of his top near see-through. It's hard to not get greedy and sneak another lingering look.

"I hate being paired with you," he says, bouncing the tennis ball against the asphalt. "You always take this far too seriously."

"And there was me thinking that we're perfectly matched," I tease, balancing on the balls of my feet in a ready position. "I promise I'll go easy on you this time."

Using a slice serve, he tries to catch me out, but I'm quick to read him, my movement fluid with the racquet an extension of my arm as I return it with ease. "Fuck, I hate you."

"I know you don't mean that," I reply almost too sweetly. "One more game before we call it quits, and if you win, I'll buy lunch."

"So, how is Chaz doing? Everything good between you two still?"

The question catches me off guard, winning him a point as I falter. Charlotte has certainly kept me distracted these past few months we've been dating. "Yeah, we're fine. Why? Have you heard differently from Becka?"

"It's just... you're still wearing that thing, and it's obvious. Is this because Charlotte doesn't trust you to not fuck Someone else, or what? Seems like a whole lot of effort to keep Someone like her happy."

"Does it matter? She makes me feel alive again, and after the past year I've had, don't you think I deserve that?" I reply, aggravated by his insinuation that we have problems. "But seriously, why are you always so interested in my love life? You're always on my back about something, just like my father."

He doesn't beat around the bush. "Because of your poor choices in women, and Charlotte is definitely questionable from what I've heard."

"As if you're one to talk! Don't forget your girlfriend Becka fucked me too and tried instigating us to... you know. So, if anything, we're even."

He shakes his head as he continues his criticism. "Oh no, not by a longshot, mate. Because we haven't even brought Ashleigh, Ruth and Louise into the equation. Man, you're really attracted to some-"

My return is heavy-handed in my anger, and he flinches with the ball whizzing inches above his head, then over the wall. I point the tip of my racquet towards him. "Some what? You want to continue that sentence, mate?"

His hands come up in defence, shielding as I take up another ball. "Nah, don't get all aggro-y. I'm just worried about you settling for the first thing that comes along, that's all. Don't take it personally."

I'm flabbergasted. "This is exactly what personal is! You're criticising my girlfriend. Look, let's forget it. Charlotte is different, and we're in love, okay, so you should be happy for me like a friend should? She gets me in ways no one else has, and I'm finally learning what happiness is. So what's the point chasing for it elsewhere."

Justin lowers his racquet, becoming serious. "I'll be happy for you when you're not rushing head-on into a relationship with a sadist. It's irresponsible, and I'm getting awkward questions from my mum about why she has to lie to your dad about where you are. He came by again yesterday demanding to see you. I don't know how long I can cover for you."

I immediately calm down, realising the stress I'm putting him through. I've not spoken to my father once since I left. "Shit, I'll tell him about Charlotte soon, so he'll get off your back."

He looks relieved, shoulders relaxing as he changes the subject. "Anyway, how's the tattoo looking? I overheard Becka talking with Charlotte last night about it."

I raise my polo shirt, proudly showing him Charlotte's finished work from the weekend. "It's pretty much done now after three sessions. Maybe go over a few areas, but she's already lining the next for my arm."

His eyes skim upwards towards my bicep as I expose my arm, pulling it out my sleeve. "That looks fucking amazing! Way better than mine tattooed on the back of my shoulder."

My mouth runs away with me before I can stop myself. "But, it's a cute gecko, to be fair."

"Are you having a laugh, mate? It's meant to be a komodo dragon. Something that looked kinda sexy and badass, you know. Not a cute gecko, you dick." Justin stares at me, irritated as I laugh unapologetic at his reaction, but then his jaw drops, and an expression of contempt I've never seen before passes over him. "Isn't that Mr Davies? What the fuck is that creep staring at?"

Spinning around, I spot my maths teacher observing us from his window overlooking the tennis courts. For the briefest of seconds, we look at each other, the stormy expression spread across his face is almost terrifying but recognisable. My heart begins to thump within my chest as I realise he's seen the welts upon my back as I lifted my clothes, which I quickly drop. 

"Uh... Not a clue, but I fell asleep in his class yesterday, so I guess he's still mad about that," I lie swiftly, without effort. I have no reason to cover for him other than the fear that acknowledging it will out my own secret desires, but I'm unsettled to the pit of my stomach. "We should probably get changed before we're late for our exam. Race you back to the changing rooms?"

-----

The look on Mr Davies' face continues to disturb me through my English exam despite my best effort to ignore it and pretend it didn't happen. Until now, I had only seen him as Someone interfering with my business and sticking his nose where it isn't wanted out of his duty towards a student. But I saw Charlotte in him today as he recognised me for the man I've become and what I am. I don't know how I'll handle my final lesson this afternoon, seeing him through different eyes. 

As the exam is called to an end, and I place down my biro, I already know I've failed. My name is the only thing I've managed to clearly write; the rest is a jumble of thoughts irrelevant to my exam. I can't even remember the question or the text it's related to. Still, it's out of my hands as I reluctantly pass it over to the examiner. It's over, and there's no more time for second chances.

I find Justin and Shaun waiting for me at the lockers, sifting through the deluge of posted junk before I arrive. "More of the usual, I'm guessing?"

Shaun is the first to react, nearly jumping out of his skin, with his back towards me. "Why the fuck did you sneak up on us like that? You nearly gave me a heart attack!"

"Is that what I think it is?" I reply, snatching a pregnancy book out of Justin's hands which I flick through. "Someone actually left something useful for once. Not bad."

Justin pulls a face. "You're kidding me. You're not seriously going to read that?"

"Why shouldn't I? Even if I'm not with Louise, I should at least know what she's going through and how to get through the early days when my daughter arrives," I begin, the weight of ten tonnes of bricks crushing me as I put on a brave face. "Can't believe how quickly time seems to be passing, but I've still got nearly seven weeks, right?"

They glance at each other, unfooled by my weak performance, before Justin squeezes my shoulder. "Nah, you're right. You probably should read it, and someone needs to know what to do if something happens here. I'd be fucking useless."

"Happens here? That's unlikely, isn't it, with the due date the twenty-sixth of July? That's like a week after we officially finish, yeah?" My mind does the mental calculation before I'm horror-struck. "So it could be as early as four weeks away."

Smack bang in the middle of our final term. 

Shaun is the first to speak with zero tact and consideration. "You might not even have a month? Wow, that's soon."

The last of my strength withers, their attempts to reassure me doing the polar opposite. There's too much to do and not enough time for it. I'm less ready for this than when the initial shock struck me. At least I had the conviction that I'd treat Louise right back then, but we've done nothing but fight continuously since we broke up. It wasn't like I had forgotten either, but now I'm cornered and forced to confront it. I realise how woefully unprepared I am. And my relationship with Charlotte hasn't matured fully in only four months to know we are solid enough to get through the challenges my impending fatherhood will bring.

How can I support one without upsetting the other? 

I drop to my knees, self-doubt thoroughly sinking in. "I'm screwed. I don't think I can do this."

"Are you seriously only just realising that?" I look across at Louise, slamming her locker shut, a smug, self-satisfied smirk on her face. "We need to talk."

Justin's instantly at my defence, putting himself between us, given her previously aggressive behaviour towards me. "If it's not important, it can wait until later. Matt's taking us to get lunch."

Her arms fold across her chest. "He doesn't look like he's in the state to be going anywhere. But, I need him to pull himself together and take me shopping."

"Wow. You really pick your moments, don't you? He can send you the money later, but you've already made it clear you don't need him. Get your parents to take you."

"Don't you think I've tried? They're being difficult, and I don't have much time left around my exams." She raises her voice, bringing unwanted attention to us. "If it wasn't for Matt, I wouldn't be in this position. It's his fault-"

"Is that all you want?" I interrupt her tirade, relieved she's not demanding more from me. "Alright, let me put my books away first. Meet me at my car, and I'll be there in five."

Justin pulls a look of disgust behind her back as she flounces off, pleased as pie at how easily she wrapped me around her finger. "You're such a fucking pushover. Charlotte is going to kill you if she finds out!"

"Trust me. If Charlotte finds out, she knows she has nothing to worry about where Louise is concerned. We're much stronger than you think."

"Fine, but I'm not covering for you, and don't come crying to me when she castrates you and then stuffs it down your throat later. You'll only have yourself to blame"

-----

Taking Louise shopping had been a terrible idea. I'd jumped on it, thinking I'd put myself in her good books and avoid dealing with Mr Davies in my final lesson, killing two birds with one stone, but I'm left drained. I hadn't realised I'd see so many couples happily choosing prams, cots and even drapes together. I'm highly aware this could have been us, but it hadn't worked out that way. Instead, she'd walked around smiling the whole time while ordering me to collect what she wanted, like her servant. It was crystal clear she didn't see the baby as ours but rather as hers breaking my heart a thousand times over.

"I can't believe how exhausting it is spending all that money!" she grins while I struggle behind her with the shopping haul. "I'm beginning to feel a bit hungry."

This shopping trip suspiciously starts feeling like a date. "Well, what do you want? There's literally everything. There's a pizza stall over there-"

"I don't really fancy pizza. What do you want?"

"But I'm not the one who's hungry." Charlotte's a decisive person, so I'd never really understood when Justin complained about Becka doing this, but I quickly grow irritable and rapidly fire off suggestions. "There's burgers, noodles, fried chicken, Mexican, bagels..."

She thinks about it for a moment. "I guess I'm just thirsty. Mm, there's a smoothie stall over there! You don't mind, Matthew?"

Her hand slides into my trouser pocket, removing my bank card before I can stop her. But I'm still relieved it's only money and not her inane demand for me to sleep with her that she wants. "Fine, my treat."

She returns with a caffeine-free frappuccino, eye-watering in price, which she sips gleefully on the walk back to the car. "I could get used to this. Maybe there is hope for you yet."

I continue biting my tongue, and load up the boot as she gets in the passenger side, then fastens her seat belt, emphasising her stomach. I'm reminded again that this hasn't been a good day for me, but I'm glad it's nearly over. When Charlotte gets home, I'll be diving straight into bed and sleeping peacefully in her arms afterwards. This will soon be forgotten, and I can pretend this never happened.

The moment I turn on the ignition and attempt to reverse, Louise reaches out and slides her hand over my knee, making a beeline towards my belt. I stall the car in shock and grab her wrist. "Let's not hurry back yet. I'm still not done with spending time with you today."

"Don't fucking touch me! I mean it, or I'll drive off and leave you here." I'm seeing red. Feeling touchy over being exposed to what I'm missing out on is one thing, but coming on to me is completely out of line. I'm no longer her plaything, and I'm sick of reminding her of it. "I've done everything you've asked without complaint, but do you think I wanted to go with you to get all of this? It's too much seeing all these happy couples around me."

"Temper, temper. You shouldn't raise your voice at me. Is that how you'll want the baby to recognise you?" Louise smirks, chiding me for my reaction, before placing my palm on her stomach to feel our daughter kicking. "But, we can be as happy as them. It's not too late for us to give it another go. You've shown today that you're capable and do care."

I'm nauseous but pause, taking a deep breath to calm down. She's deliberately pushing me, and unfortunately, it's working. I'm hearing everything I'd hoped for only a few months ago, back when I begged her to be with me. I don't know exactly what's changed her mind, but I suspect the cracks in her family situation are growing. She wants off that sinking ship unless this is just another elaborate ploy to get me to sleep with her until the next time. 

I pull my hand away, distancing myself from her. "Nice try, but if you pull anything like this again, it'll be my girlfriend you're answering to."

"As if I'd be scared of her! She can't stop us from seeing each other, but I won't tell her if you don't-"

"Do you think I'm stupid enough to jump back in bed with you? I've slept with at least twenty others in the past two years and kissed about half of the girls in our year alone. I even had a threesome two weeks before I met you and another after we broke up. I'm not desperate."

She looks horrified at my deliberate boasting. "I don't believe you..."

I decide to continue putting her off me, seeing no other way out. "Then believe this. I'm not overly picky about who I sleep with. I just keep them in my bed for as long as they hold my interest. I don't enjoy being messed around, and I especially don't like cock teases such as yourself. I thought you would be special, but you disappointed me both sexually and with your personality. My life would be boring stuck to you, and I'm glad we're over. You made the biggest mistake of your life by not putting one on me that-"

Louise predictably slaps me as the fact of that night hits her, but I remain unflinching, even as tears flow down her face into her lap from my cruelty. "How can you be so heartless and remorseless about it? This is why nobody likes you."

I shrug my shoulders, pretending to be unstung by her final remark, despite it cutting like a blade. "The truth hurts, but it's not like I hid it from you, and when you approached me, you did admit you intentionally chose me for my experience at the time. I'm sorry it's too vulgar for you to hear it, but I don't regret anything apart from meeting you. It wasn't even a memorable lay."

"I hate you," she whispers, turning away from me to stare out the window.

Good. I hope you're disgusted by the thought of me.

She continues crying on the journey back, but I don't feel overly guilty. Hopefully, I've nipped this in the bud, and she'll give up on expecting anything else from me, even at the expense of the final shreds of a reputation I've clung to. I'll embrace being a bastard if needed. Still, there's no way I'll give up my relationship with Charlotte to be with someone like Louise.

Arriving at her parent's house, I carry the Mothercare bags and Moses basket to the front door, but I don't help her out of the car while she struggles, despite wanting to. Instead, I watch her, banking everything on making her despise me, even if it doesn't come naturally, and I pull away the moment she slams the door shut.

I almost break down when I unlock the front door, tossing my keys onto the sideboard as I pass. I'm glad Charlotte won't be home until late to see me like this, but I pour a generous measure of whisky to dull my thoughts at her well-stocked drinks cabinet.

Sinking into the navy velvet armchair beside it, I drink deeply from the Glencairn glass, then light up a cigarette. Sickening remorse is now sneaking in, and I need to numb myself from it, and the sound of her crying replaying on a loop in my mind. This could have been an opportunity to talk, and I've catastrophically blown it. Only someone truly desperate would come to me the way she did, even if she went the wrong way about it.

I flip open the book recovered from my locker earlier and read earnestly while I drink, absorbing every word. Someone placed it purposely, whether to upset me or help me understand the impending reality that I can't escape from. It's no secret I've remained distant since we broke up, my interference clearly unwanted. Still, I wish I had been more insistent. I've been kept in the dark throughout the pregnancy, and learning is the first thing I can control to overcome my fears. I should have done it much sooner. 

I'm woken late by Charlotte climbing onto my lap and her talons dragging down my chest beneath my shirt. "I'm surprised to find you reading this drivel."

She gestures to the opened book on the sideboard as I blink my eyes open, then stretch, tired to the bone. Falling asleep in the armchair had been a poor, uncomfortable choice. "I picked it up from the library. What's the time?"

"Ten. I was hoping to finish a back piece for my client," she replies, running her fingertips over my brow and noting the empty glass. "You've been drinking by yourself. Is something on your mind?"

Charlotte frowns with concern, searching my eyes for answers. I know if I'm upfront, she'll hit the roof, suspecting the worse of me. "I flunked my English exam this afternoon, so I feel like a failure. I fear you'll think I'm stupid."

She taps my nose playfully, then kisses me, licking the last remnants of the alcohol from my lips. "Then you're lucky I'm with you for something other than your grades."

"And what's that, baby? I'm dying to hear."

Gently she pulls my tie loose, and her mouth is at my ear, making me shiver in anticipation of the words I want to hear. "The sound of you strapped to my bed, crying in agony while I do dirty, painful things to you, my gorgeous, badly behaved Toy. You've broken the rules."

"Mistress?"

She glances at my clothes, then the shoes still on my feet I'd been too weary of remembering to take off before stepping upon the carpet. Her brow arches, waiting for my reaction. "I should expect this to be self-explanatory. Make yourself available for my judgement."

I don't verbally answer, instead stripping off and folding my clothes into a neat pile before prostrating at her heeled feet, praying for leniency. She offers one up to my lips, taunting me with the urge to kiss it that's now raging through me. I'm growing with excitement, desperate for the order. "Good. Now onto your knees, Toy. Restrain yourself..."

I continue to hold back, not daring to breathe too deeply and ruin my resolve from the scent of leather and polish. She promised to do mean, wicked things with these particular ones last night - Patent black, peep-toe platform boots with flame detailing and a skinny eight-inch heel. I can only imagine how it might feel. Still, I'm desperate to learn, and I swell uncomfortably at the thought, beginning to leak on the carpet I befouled with my own shoes. "Mm."

I remain downcast, praying my low hum escapes her notice, but it doesn't. Instead, her hand pulls at my hair, forcing me to look upwards into her darkened eyes, pupils widening. "Should I put my pet out of his misery? Start begging."

"Please, Mistress! I'm desperate to earn forgiveness and touch, taste and love you. I'll take everything I deserve for ruining your carpet and not waiting, ready to serve you. I promise I'll do better."

She pats me on the head, then fastens my beloved collar around my neck with the leash attached. I'm unsure what to expect tonight, but my hands are bound in front with my tie, and with a hard shove from her heel resting upon my shoulder, I fall back, frozen like a deer in headlights. My gorgeous Mistress isn't wearing any underwear beneath her thigh-length pencil slit dress, and moving to stand over my face, I'm given the view of a lifetime. "Like what you see? I masturbated on my drive home thinking about tonight with you."

"Yes, thank you, Mistress."

 She moves onto her knees, hovering within inches of my face. The scent of her arousal is like a honey trap, enticing me, so I lose everything. To be denied an orgasm after the exquisite torture she delivers would be insanely cruel. "You're dying to lick me, to taste me and make me cum. You want me with every fibre of your pathetic being."

"Yes, Mistress. I-"

Her fingers part her soft pink labia to torment me further, then slide to her lips to lick clean, each digit slowly in turn. She's pushing me to the edge fast, and I'm growing hungrier like a salivating dog teased with a treat at the end of my nose. "Do I look delicious? You're positively drooling, my gorgeous, naughty Toy."

I become mesmerised by her fingertips now flicking over her clitoris, engorged from both tempting me, and from her own desire to fuck me. I've learned there is nothing in this world more erotic to my beautiful Queen than my own suffering, and I can already tell this is only the start of the night ahead. If I can't pace myself, I'm done for, and she isn't even hurting me yet. She's being cruel in her method of teaching me patience, putting me through the training I desperately need to become the best submissive to her. "Yes, I need to taste you, Mistress. Please let me?"

She ceases to touch herself and then pulls over her handbag. "Not yet. I have some presents to show you first, and I need a test subject."

With Charlotte being a sadist, they were definitely the kind of presents to bring me a whole new world of pain and delicious sexual misery. I eye her cautiously as she tips out her bag with relish, and her eyes light up with glee. I'm right, it's the gift of torture, and she's bought all the things Santa would never give her from her filthy, deviant list.

My attention is immediately drawn to the black, leather harness-like object with a sizeable purple dildo attached dangling from her hand. My sphincter squeezes, unable to comprehend how it will possibly fit. "Ah."

"What is it? Does it not spark you with awe, or do you not like this gift, my ungrateful Sub?"

I can't stop staring at it, the thick girth and length close to rivalling my own. Even the head is flared and shaped like a cock, and I'm in no doubt that it will absolutely annihilate me if we're not careful. But I'm curious and thrilled by the idea of exploring something new. After all, this is the moment my Mistress has diligently worked me up for.

"Thank you, Mistress, for thinking about your Sub today." I bow my head low in respect. However, my legs tremble against hers as she continues sitting on my lap. My apprehension is betraying me.

"You're nervous? What exactly are you worried about? Do you know what this is for?"

"It's a strapon to fuck me with, Mistress."

She bursts into hysterical laughter, almost breaking her role. "I guess it does look a lot like one of those, but actually, it's not worn by me. I'll make you the Toy you deserve to be and torment you so fucking hard before I think about letting you cum. Now open wide."

My teeth are forced apart around the phallic gag piece of the dildo harness she shoves into my mouth and tightens around my head. I must look ridiculous. We've experimented with light breathplay during facesitting and gagging, but not with my hands also bound. This is an awful lot of trust I'm putting in her, but I'm quickly at ease, awestruck by the sight of her pussy spreading open around the dildo. She's riding my face like a toy giving me a new level of face-fucking I never knew existed.

Her fingers slip through my hair, tightening and looping around my locks, painfully pulling me deeper as she grinds her hips. Even her clit presses against my nose, deliberately rubbing while she bucks on me. I'm riveted watching her use me and the seven-inch dildo burying further inside her slit with each moan-filled thrust.

She's so fucking dirty and mean.

My jaw aches and the tug on my hair tightens sharply as her cunt swallows every last centimetre of the dildo. She's pleasantly filled, orgasmic and dripping in fluids which smear over me, pushing my patience to the absolute limit.

"Ohh... fuck yes!" Her body trembles with ecstasy, and panting for breath, she finally releases my hair to stroke up my sides. "You're desperate for me to touch you. Should I treat my Toy?"

"Mmm," I blink twice in agreement, unable to vocalise. My cock is throbbing for her, trapped within its painfully uncomfortable confines.

She slides off the silicone dick, then almost lays upon me with her legs spread over my crotch, hands on either side of my head. Her cool brown eyes still glisten with mischievous intent.

"You're dripping everywhere... I can feel it between my legs," she murmurs, rubbing her wet pussy over my barred, engorged shaft. "But I don't think you deserve my body yet. That's still off limits until you learn how to be a good boy."

Reaching behind her back, I hear her zip slowly lowering on her dress, gradually revealing nude, ample breasts, which she squeezes within her hands. If she allowed me to suckle at her nipples, I'd possibly lose my mind and cum within seconds after what she's already put me through.

With a tube of lubrication now in her hand, she rapidly pumps several loads over her chest, which she smears over her breasts. My breath catches while I gaze up at her, full of adoration and longing for what she continues to deny me. Then cupping her breasts together, she leans forward, taunting me with the scent of her floral perfume. 

The dildo begins to slide easily between her slippery, impressive cleavage, and I'm driven closer to the edge as she brushes over my face on each downstroke. I can do nothing but endure it, and I'm too enraptured to close my eyes, instead wishing it was my own neglected cock receiving such special treatment. My cruel Mistress is seriously putting me in my place with such lewd, delicious torture.

"You're sighing, Toy. Do you like what you see?" I blink twice, our eyes meeting again while she strokes my face with surprising tenderness. Then with a smirk, she licks up the faux cock and takes it into her mouth. 

HelenaWatson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HelenaWatson

The effect is instantaneous, and I groan into my gag while she deep-throats it. The enjoyment of what she's deliberately doing to me is evident in her expression. I've managed to remain placid until now, but with her hand stroking my head while she sucks, I begin to writhe beneath her, desperate to be inside the warmth wrapped around my lap. I need to be amorous, to make love to this woman I adore and worship to my core.

Her nose rubs against mine in an Eskimo kiss, and our eyes connect beneath her silken raven hair enveloping us. Her free palm slides into mine, bound above my head, entwining with my fingers, keeping me passive. Slowly I blink, my breath heavy, hoping to convey my feelings for her. I'll do anything to touch her body all over and taste the heat of her desire wet upon my crotch.

I'm crazy with love for you.

Charlotte stops and finally makes her slow descent, her tongue searing along my skin until she's between my legs. It's been so long since she sucked me that I've almost forgotten what it feels like. However, she doesn't unlock me. Instead, she sharply tugs on my leash, urging me to my feet like her pet. "I've still got a present to show you. Come with me."

I'm led upstairs to her study, not the bedroom like I was expecting, where she proudly reveals what appears to be some form of nefarious chair with studded, black painted wood and purple faux leather upholstery, covered with all kinds of fixings, a rigger could dream of. If I wasn't gagged, my mouth would probably drop. 

"It's gorgeous, isn't it? L sure knows how to treat a girl, although it likely didn't make much of a dent in his sizeable wallet," she says, strutting around to the back, adoringly caressing the arms. "I've been fantasising about what to do to you in this all day! Now sit and wait patiently while I set up the camera."

The mysterious 'L' again. From the small snippets she's mentioned of him, he's another sadist who's shown a keen, invested interest in my training. I'd be jealous of their close connection if I didn't know he had a clear preference for male masochists. And I'm meeting him this Friday. 

I'd agreed to it in the heat of sex, the indecent thought of being sodomised on her orders too thrilling to refuse. But I'm growing anxious the closer the time comes that I might fail her somehow or change my mind in fear. She's told me before that she's proud of the progress I've made as her submissive, but I'm still new, and I might make a mistake in my behaviour or talk out of turn around her friends.

Charlotte tugs my leash again, startling me into action as she finally finishes setting up. "Part your legs wider fuck toy... Open yourself up to me."

Deftly she uses leather straps to fasten my thighs, calves and feet apart in the stirrups, maintaining her full access to the region of my body she's chosen to play with. Then finally, my arms, totally immobilising me. Eroding my dignity has been a part of our playtime for so long, but my cheeks still grow hot, flushing with embarrassment. 

My cage finally clicks open, and she gives me my much-wanted freedom by pulling out the hollow sound attachment, deeply invading my urethra. "That's a nice gape my slut is developing, but I'm going to see how much more you can endure."

A fingernail drags along the length, over the temporary swollen ridges, then circles around the entrance, teasing inside. I glance downwards with curiosity to see a thicker, lubed metal sound being introduced carefully inside my urethra. It's cold, but it's otherworldly, filled with something so weighty after so little physical stimulation. I whimper, unsure how easy it'll fit, but it slips in smoothly under its weight until only a hoop is poking out the top for her to grasp.

I clench my teeth harder around my gag, bracing from cumming while she works it back and forth inside me, nudging directly on my prostate. Every few days, she's acclimatised me to the sensation, so I don't reject it, gradually working through larger gauges and depths. She's even gone as far as using a flexible, hollow sound with my chastity. Then the other hand, supporting my cock with light strokes, rhythmically begins pumping, assaulting me with further pleasure. My eyes close with bliss as I relax into the sensations flowing through my body. 

She slaps my arse with a sudden, loud smack drawing my attention back to her and the alarming torture device she's showing me in her outstretched palm. "Ready to watch me decimate your cock, sub?"

I ready my hand signal with uncertainty while she slips it behind the head of my cock, with the prongs reaching several inches inside, but she doesn't begin to use it. Instead, she squirts lube over a gloved hand, then violates me with two fingers, preparing me for an anal plug. Again she opts for the largest I've handled, an unyielding glass one that leaves me uncomfortably full, exposed to her gaze and that of her video camera. 

The butterfly screws are slightly adjusted at first, just enough to open out the prongs, and her touch is gentle, almost like she's performing an actual medical procedure. Then using a thicker sound from earlier, she probes inside, testing the dilation before choosing a beaded one from her tray. 

Cautiously she turns them again, increasing the stretch as my most sensitive orifice is gradually pulled apart for her twisted perversion, leaving nothing unseen. My cheeks burn with humility, but I can't look away either. To be forcibly dilated and cleaved open for my Mistress' amusement and sexual enjoyment is a privilege despite the deep ache. I can endure the cruelty of her love, and just seeing her hyper-fixated on my organ spreading wider at her hands is a turn-on.

"I'm going to spend my time tonight examining every inch of what belongs to me," she says, stating the facts as she dips the rod inside. Then, shockingly, it begins to vibrate as the bumped shaft plunges down, rippling deep to my centre until I'm thrashing within my bonds. My breathing is ragged and uneven, unable to be slowed despite my efforts. I pull hard against my restraints again in a bid to remove the thing penetrating me as my heavy, cum-filled balls pulse forcibly. "If you cum now, I won't go easy on you, Toy."

Despite the warning, I can't stop after being pushed to the edge and teased for the past hour. She swiftly removes the rod as my sphincters squeeze, and I ejaculate over my stomach and chest with an almost ruined orgasm. But she doesn't clean me up. She resumes her fun instantly despite my sensitivity and spreads me wider again for her ribbed toy.

The muscles in my thighs and abdomen remain tense and ripple as she fucks me and forces me to experience pleasure again. The continuous buzz of the vibrations moving over the exposed core of my penis doing little to relax me back into it. Instead, my body trembles orgasmically as it remains vulnerably available to her. The sound of my whimpering and moaning as I reach a new height of erotic pleasure that overlaps pain, becoming a delicious treat for my sadistic Mistress.

For my Queen's devilish amusement, she drags me back and forth through hell, time standing still as I'm intensely tortured by the attention I had desperately craved. I'm weak at the knees, and her new vibrating fuck-rod is almost destroying my mind, bringing me close to using my signal and begging her to peg me instead. 

"I could keep you like this permanently if I want," she says, musing to herself darkly as she slips her finger inside the throbbing, distended hole. "I wonder if I continue to dilate you this much, whether your cock may stay like this."

I'm trembling, and a groan reverberates in my throat as I'm fucked senseless by her lubed-up, warm digit, unable to cry out. Nobody ever speaks about these things freely. Perverse, sinful, yet beautifully intimate acts. My muffles noises are unashamed as I'm carried over the edge again and climax, spurting plentifully from my stretched-out cum-hole. 

Leaning forward in her chair, Mistress dips her tongue to my tender, leaking slit, nearly pushing inside as it continues to gape open. My gaze shifts to my restrained body and hardened nipples, then back to my erect, reddened, and roughly abused penis being lapped clean by her tongue. Her power over me is absolute, and I doubt I'd complain if she continued to do this to me daily. I'd even told her I had little interest in watersports, but now I'd be tempted to let her use that as a new method to fuck with me. 

Now tilting back, my Mistress bites her lip and presses the vamp of her boot directly under my testicles, a gentle warning for the incoming kick. I stop writhing at the firm pressure, then groan at the sharp pain of the light impact. She's really testing my limits today, but the throbbing travelling up to my stomach is oddly enjoyable, not excruciating. 

"You're already excited again, Toy," she grins, acknowledging my returning erection as she unscrews the torture device. "If only the batteries on all of my toys ran this well."

She removes my gag, giving me my first chance to verbally communicate. "You know I adore your shoes, Mistress, and you look beautiful with your long hair down like that. I can't keep my eyes off you thinking how lucky I am to have you."

"Have me?" She smiles, then kicks me harder, increasing the force behind it. I do my best to muffle a yelp of pain, but she repeats it, unshielded, without mercy until tears form in my eyes, and I'm queasy. "You shouldn't be so smooth and cocky when I talk to you, Sub-slut. You belong to me! Everything, including your insignificant prick, is mine, so don't fucking speak out of turn and call me yours."

"Yes, Mistress... You own me. Every part of me is yours to do anything-" I stop dead in my tracks as she slips off her other boot and pumps lubricant to it, then more inside my dick. Although thinner than the sound, the tip of her stiletto heel isn't rounded off or tapered and stings as it enters. I'm entirely captivated, tingling all over with excitement as I swallow it within me until I'm fully penetrated. "Ahh... Fuck!"

"Are we good?"

I nod. I'm struggling to speak, and my hands clench tightly around the arms of the chair as I brace myself for it. An eight-inch heel should have no business inside my penis, so I fully expect it to feel rough, and I deeply breathe, only nodding as the intense sensation of needing to pee passes over me. It stings as much as I anticipated, almost like it'll split me open. But I'm awash with happiness, unable to look away from her heel as she moves it slowly inside me... Penetrating me in a profoundly perverted way I could only dream of until now. "I'm close, Mistress... Ohh."

I'm drowning in pleasure, the thought of what she's doing to me bringing me to the peak while her thumb on her supporting hand strokes my frenulum and shaft. Then as she gently withdraws it, the flash of pain at my tip is incredible but thankfully brief, and my cum sprays over the glossy front of the boot in reward. Meeting Charlotte has been a dirty awakening, and I'll never be able to return from this.

She climbs onto my lap, then unzips what looks to be a small red makeup bag, laying out various items that clatter upon the tray of her trolley. There appear to be wound disinfecting wipes, a clamp, pre-sterilised needles and several pieces of jewellery. I hadn't expected to be confronted with this. "I used to do piercings before I opened my tattoo studio."

I'd only just told her she had free rein over my body and had allowed her to adorn my body with two sizeable tattoos so far. A piercing or two is hardly any different and should be a breeze compared to everything else we've done until this point. I nod with tiredness.

Charlotte's malicious gaze drops, searching for a juicy part of me to pierce before darting back up to my face. A sexy lip piercing like Justin's would be pretty cool, but an eyebrow, not so much. However, her hand moves downwards, and she pinches my left nipple between her thumb and finger. "I want to pierce both tonight. Will you allow me?"

"Yes, Mistress. Anything for you."

Trepidation, however, has set in as she snaps on a clean pair of latex gloves and then slowly cleans the area. I'm unable to watch for fear I'll lose my nerve, but I feel a tickle on my neck as she whispers in my ear. "Deep breath... Now breathe out on three... two... one."

There's a sharp, hard pinch that almost takes my breath away as she passes the needle through me and then releases the clamp. But it wasn't bad at all. In fact, it almost seems erotic, and I can't help but watch her do the second and fall in love with her serious expression while she concentrates. "Mistress..."

My erection stirring beneath her is noticed as she fumbles to change the needle for a barbell. "Already? Do I need to make it shrink back with fear?"

I tilt my face up to her sitting over me and deliberately hold eye contact. To defy the order of things between us is risky, but I'm done remaining passive. I want to touch her and feel adored by her, with her soft lips upon my mouth and her satin hair flowing over my hands. "Make love to me, please? I need to feel you."

Her gloved thumb runs over my lower lip, considering my request. "You have truly forgotten yourself, Sub. I'm now forced to give you a punishment you'll never forget."

We passionately kiss, her threat doing nothing to dissuade me. I can't get enough of her, still fastened firmly in place, but my tongue explores her mouth greedily, running over her tongue and teeth. Her moist, warm pussy slides over my cock, still taunting what she continues to refuse me before she finally draws me deeply inside.

Being unable to thrust is torture as she grinds over me, but slowly we make love with her hands caressing my cheeks, shoulders and down my hips. My lips trace over the contours of her face, kissing lightly over her brow, eyelids, nose and finally, her cupid's bow. To be in love and mutual bliss is a wonderous thing, and any punishment she gives me afterwards is worth it.

My Charlotte. My gorgeous dark angel. "I love you."

We remain entwined with each other while she cuddles into my chest, her black hair tickling against my cheek. "May I ask you something, Matthew? When were you planning to ask me? I found the ring box in your jacket pocket while tidying earlier."

"My jacket?" I come to a screeching halt realising she's found the ring that had been intended for Louise. I'd hooked up with Charlotte the same week I'd been rejected and had forgotten all about it. There's no way I can come clean about this colossal mistake. "Is it too soon?"

"The ring is totally wrong, but I'm thinking a Christmas wedding would be perfect, and my Daddy will be so thrilled!" she says, almost squealing with excitement as she wraps her arms tightly around my neck in a hug. "We'll announce it officially this Friday before going to L's house."

I've truly dug my grave with this lie, but I don't have the guts to back out. In fact, hearing Charlotte happy about spending her life with me makes my heart soar. I've found the one who wants me for me, although Justin will think I've lost my mind. "So that's a yes? You'll marry me?"

She smiles, beginning to fondle my soft, limp penis to attention again. "A thousand times over, yes! But don't think this will get you out of your punishment, Toy. Now this one may pinch a little..."

-----

Everything hurts. Charlotte had been relentless last night, and I shake my head, remembering the stupid things I'd agreed to. We'd definitely gone too far yesterday, but the frenulum piercing was the icing on the cake, and now sex with my cock is off the table for the foreseeable future while it heals.

Charlotte surprises me by cuddling into my back and snaking her arms around my neck. "There's nothing sexier than a naked, tattooed, dripping wet man... Good morning."

I resume brushing my teeth with her snuggling me, then spit out my toothpaste. She's still clinging around my waist. "Okay, where's my Mistress, and what have you done with her?"

"You smell so nice," she murmurs, stroking her hands through the hair on my chest. "Come back to bed and love me."

"I could get used to this. Married life will be absolute bliss if I wake up to you like this every day," I reply, chuckling as I take up my electric razor. I haven't shaved for two days, and already my stubble is thick. "I'm glad you like what you see."

She tiptoes to peer over my shoulder into the mirror with me. "I think maybe you should stop shaving. You look manlier with facial hair."

"Manlier?" I turn to her and run my hand through my damp hair switching on my charms. The towel wrapped around my waist drops to the floor as I proceed to lift her against the wall with ease and position myself between her legs. "You wound me, baby."

Her onyx eyes flare with warmth, surprised by my actions, but as she attempts to speak, I kiss her, aggressively sweeping my tongue inside. My sex drive is high, but she drives me completely wild that I could spend the whole day loving her. I wish I wasn't forced to hold back and could fuck her right here, railing her against the sink like an animal in rut. "You don't know what you do to me, Charlotte. I want to lose myself to you and get carried away... Maybe you can ease me in for Friday when I'm back tonight?"

Her forehead rests against mine, still held tightly in my arms. "You're not afraid? Last night you seemed anxious about the idea? You were shaking like a leaf."

"Well, it depends. Is Mistress going to relax me in and take me gently, or will you play mean?"

She taps my nose in a playful gesture, then puts her lips to my ear. "I'm going to make you my bitch, and have you begging for mercy. You'll be taking the purple one by the time I'm through."

-----

It's another unbearable scorcher, and I rip off my shirt as I join Shaun lying shirtless on the school field. My chemistry exam had been a breeze, and I'm finally feeling optimistic about my future after last night with Charlotte. So much has happened this year, bringing me to my lowest point, but I'll soon be out of here, and I've found the one to spend the rest of my life with, who fully accepted me. Absolutely nothing can touch me today.

Justin flings his bag on the ground near my head, then pulls out a hip flask and a litre bottle of cheap energy drink which he begins to pour into plastic cups. "What are you doing?"

He grimaces as he pushes a cup into my hand. "Jagerbombs, to commiserate the end of your freedom. I've just heard of the bad news from Becka."

Shaun sits up, confused, and looks between us for answers. "What bad news? Don't tell me you're in trouble again, Matt?"

I roll my eyes. I'd predicted this reaction from him when he found out, but I hadn't realised he'd find out this soon. We weren't announcing it until the weekend when she'd chosen a ring for me to propose officially. "I'm not in any trouble. He's just being melodramatic. I might be getting married, but it's not official yet, and it's a while off."

What I don't expect is Shaun's response, who doesn't seem happy for me either. "But I don't understand? You barely know her! How do you know she's the right person for you, or the right person isn't someone else? What do you think about this, Justin? Talk some sense into him."

"I think he's making a big fucking mistake, but you know what? Let him find out for himself." Justin clumsily smashes his cup against mine in a toast, then downs it in one in an overreaction. "Matt's always only thought with his dick anyway."

I tip mine out on the grass, unwilling to drink with both of them like this. After what Justin told me yesterday and his behaviour now, I realise I've got far to go before he accepts that I'm ready to move on with my life. Charlotte isn't a rebound.

A shadow passes over my face while I resume watching the clouds through the gaps in the trees, and I see Louise giving me a sheepish smile as she sits down between Justin and me to eat her lunch. Why she's here after what I said yesterday is anybody's guess, but I'm not prepared to find out. It's wishful thinking I can keep away from her, but nothing stops me from ignoring her. "Hi, guys. What are you doing?"

Justin hides the flask much too late behind his back. "Don't tell her nothing, or she'll get us in trouble or something. Don't forget she's a prefect."

"Are you getting drunk?" She frowns but pulls out a math textbook from her backpack and shifts to sit closer to me, her bare leg pressing against my hand. "Anyway, can you help me study for our exam? I didn't do well on the last one, and I have no one else to ask."

I can't bear it any longer. "What are you doing here? Where are all of your friends?"

She shakes her head and opens out the book on her lap. "Everyone keeps calling me names about how I look and calling me easy when you're not around to hear it. I've got nowhere else to go."

"Even those girls who are friends with your sister?" She nods her head, and I take a sharp intake of breath, realising Ashleigh's instigated it, likely jealous of the attention I've given Louise. I'm struck by guilt yet again. "Fine. But let's go to the library. I've got a free study period this afternoon, anyway."

Unlike yesterday I offer my hand out to Louise to help her up from the ground, which she gladly takes. However, as she gets to her feet, her eyebrows furrow, and panic flashes across her face. "My stomach went hard... It's doing it again! What's happening?"

"But you're not due until the end of July." Concerned, I place my hand on her stomach, which feels tight, but only at the front. It doesn't last more than a handful of seconds, either. "I think this is Braxton. Didn't you read anything the midwife gave you? Come on, you're probably dehydrated, so I'll buy you some water, then give you a lift home to rest."

"A what?" Louise looks confused as she follows behind. "I'm too scared to look through it, so I gave it to you!"

We stroll past the cafeteria, and I buy two water bottles from a vending machine, handing her one to drink on the way. It makes sense that she needs extra fluids in this heat and plenty of rest. Of course, being stressed out by her sister's friends wouldn't be helping either. I gulp back my own drink, glad for the peace from Justin. "I'm sorry about yesterday. I shouldn't have lost my cool with you. Maybe we should try being friends?"

"Why are you being nice to me?" Louise pulls at the label on her drink, lost in her thoughts while we walk. "I was acting irrational..."

"You're the mother of my child, so I'm responsible for your welfare whether we're together or not," I sigh, pulling my mobile out of my pocket to go through my contacts. Her hand moves to her stomach, absentmindedly stroking while I talk. "This baby will be here soon, and I don't want to argue with you anymore. I want us to get along and for you to know you can lean on me. Look, I've unblocked your number, so if you need me, we can talk. How are you feeling?"

"Better, but she's kicking hard."

"She sounds like a terror already. Unfortunately for you, I was real hyper, so we'll have our work cut out if she takes after me."

Louise smiles, and I'm suddenly struck by her natural beauty as we stand before my car. "You, hyper? Who would have thought."

"I guess I still am." I burst into easy laughter, dropping my guard around her as I unlock my car door. "Living recklessly like I could die tomorrow. It's probably best she takes after her mama."

I'm relieved she has taken my offer, but as I go to pull away, Charlotte's red mustang stops outside the gate erratically, blocking me from leaving. At only one-thirty, it's much too early for her to pick me up, but I have my own car today, so there's no need for her to be here anyway. 

She winds down the window, mascara streaking down her cheeks as I run to her car, hoping she'll let me explain. "Baby, it's not what it looks like! I'm only giving her a lift-"  

But the assumption has already been made, and she wheelspins off. I probably shouldn't return home tonight.

-----

I didn't consider Charlotte insanely jealous or insecure, but I'm clearly wrong. She's fucking pissed, and another glass ornament flies past my head, smashing to bits against the wall. I've dodged projectiles for the past hour, and I'm growing tired of trying to placate her. "Just calm down, okay? We should talk about this-"

"I'll ask you again. When were you going to tell me you're fucking her? Before or after the kid turns up?"

"But I'm not seeing her, and I don't understand why you'd think such a thing. I'm telling you the truth, baby!" Charlotte picks up a nearly empty bottle of vodka from the bedside cabinet. "I swear if you throw that at me, I'm walking straight out that door until you decide to calm down."

"So, I just imagined her in your car? Are you calling me fucking paranoid now! I know what I saw. And what about all these receipts from yesterday that I found in your hoodie? Strawberry frappuccino, no coffee, and I know how much you loathe that shit with a passion, Matt."

She places down the bottle and then falls back onto the bed, flipping open her cigarette case to light one. Seeing an opening, I immediately dive at her feet for mercy, kissing her shoes and ankles. "I swear, I only took her to buy stuff for the baby! Please believe me?"

"I don't think I can..."

"I'll do anything to prove it. I'll remain in chastity forever if I must. Punish me for not asking permission, but nothing is going on between her and me. I love you, and only you."

She pouts, still sceptical of the truth I've been repeating since I got home, but she yields to my kisses, now moving up her parted legs. "You should know your place, Sub..."

Tears roll down my cheeks as I plead for forgiveness and kiss her mound. I should have listened to Justin's warning instead of dismissing it. "Please, Mistress. Collar me, and I can show you how sorry I am and how much I love you. Please find it in your heart to forgive me."

"Is this how you think you'll pay for your transgression?" She takes hold of her synthetic cane as I kiss her bare thigh, then unzip my trousers, stripping off for her. "Matthew... You're still not healed."

"I still have my tongue, and we have toys... I'm okay with being denied my own pleasure. Fuck me, use me as your plaything, then discard me if you still don't believe me, but I'm telling the truth."

Charlotte thankfully seems swayed and fastens my collar on, leashing me to the fixing on the ceiling for my punishment with my hands bound in front. Several strokes from her cane are the least I deserve for upsetting her, and we'll soon make up in bed after. 

Her lips lightly press against mine in gentle affection. However, a shrill ringing interrupts us from my discarded trousers, breaking her number one rule. Snatching up my clothes, she retrieves the offending item, her eyes shifting back to hostility, growing cold. "Nothing going on? Then why the fuck is she calling you!"

Raising one of her narrow, pencilled eyebrows, I'm flashed the caller-ID, and for the first time, I'm fearful of what she's capable of. I test the give in my leash and find it has none, giving me no room to manoeuvre before my collar tightens around my neck. We have a real problem here, and her mood is completely wrong. "Let's not do anything we'll regret, okay? Just hang up, and we can talk through this like a regular couple."

Charlotte silently answers, switching it to speaker phone, which she places on the floor in front of me. "You're going to fucking pay for this. Now let's show her what you're truly like."

Published 
Written by utterchaos
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments