Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

No Strings Attached - Penitence - Chapter 19

"Matthew expresses regret at his past and seeks to find a way to shed his old, fake self."

5
4 Comments 4
4.3k Views 4.3k
6.9k words 6.9k words

Author's Notes

"Matthew's early encounter involves people 16+ "Daddy" is a specific type of Dom who is caring, nurturing and playful in a power exchange relationship and Liam has become gentler whilst embodying this role with Matthew, compared to his usual Master role which is strict"

My fingertips graze against the silken, soft fabric, then travel under, greeting taut, warm, muscular skin. Low, gentle moans hang heavy with lust; sexual heat rising as my nipples are pinched, grow erect and brush against the satiny material. My tongue trails over my bottom lip as my need elevates and I reach down, finally, and touch smooth, unyielding steel whilst my mind becomes flooded with indecency.

"Mmm, Ashleigh... Ahh, fuck!"

The flash of pain from my sensitive flesh, being crushed within its prison, wakes me up fully and rapidly my erection is sent back in retreat.

"Fucking bollocks!" I yell out in frustration.

I feel dirty, disappointed by being unable to relieve myself, but mostly just disgusted by the filthy dream that had invaded my head; my first time with Ashleigh, Louise's sister. Something that led to the actions that will forever haunt me and the reason why Louise treats me the way she does. Unable to sleep, nauseated by my own mind, I climb out of bed and head to the bathroom.

At the sink, I start brushing my teeth in an attempt to feel less unclean. A pretty, long-lashed, hazel-eyed boy; not a man, with nearly shoulder-length, touseled, mocha brown hair stares back at me, tired and unimpressed. I look like my mother without my facial hair.

I glance down at the nearly see-through, silk negligee covering my completely smooth, tattooed torso, skimming over my hips and ending at my upper thighs. The bulge of my restrained manhood is the only thing that indicates my biological sex, blurring the lines of how others define sexuality. My father would lose it if he saw me like this. Even as a kid, he pushed me to act a certain way.

I strip out of the nightie then step into the shower, resting my head against the screen, still repulsed over the memory of Ashleigh, due to my own hurtful behaviour. I over-compensated to conceal my sexuality from my father and the object of my desire and frustrations; Justin. I hid behind a mask of toxic masculinity, with promiscuity and aggressive behaviour becoming my norm, although that wasn't how I originally wanted to be.

When I lost my virginity, it was to the girl the other guy's lusted over with her tiny, rolled up skirt, perfectly curvaceous arse and huge breasts barely contained by the blouse she deliberately left open to show off her cleavage. Everyone wanted her, although she wasn't my type. I chose her because she appeared easy, angered that Justin had fucked Lydia the week previously on my sixteenth birthday when I had planned to admit my feelings after gaining the courage to do so.

Ashleigh was gorgeous, there was no doubt about that, and she knew it. Only a few had been brave enough to attempt to ask her out, stumbling over their words clumsily and she flat out rejected all of them. I was aware that the girls found me attractive, so I was very sure of myself, and I wasn't going to let their failure unnerve me. Confidently, I approached her at the lockers and asked her out in front of everyone.

She sounded disinterested from the tone of her voice, but I was able to tell from her blushing, shy face that she was more than pleased as she tossed her shimmering, blonde hair and agreed to my girlfriend. To whistling, I pushed her up against the lockers and kissed her, giving her the first kiss that I'd been saving for Justin. Until that moment, I had been standoffish with any girl who'd approached me, so it became pretty big news.

I fingered her that evening, slipping my hand beneath her skirt as we made out, but her clothes remained firmly on. It was amazing to hear her get enjoyment from what I was doing, but frustratingly the weeks passed without anything else happening. She was too embarrassed to let me see her naked.

It wasn't until Valentine's day that I finally got to fuck her, nearly three months after we'd begun dating. Ashleigh had told me she had a surprise for me and I knew it was something big. She'd almost taken it further the previous weekend, but at the last moment, she'd stopped. I hoped she'd finally let me see her breasts finally. She hadn't even let me touch them.

We went to the woods like we usually did with my friends and some others, with a crate of beer, and some weed but we parted from them, heading further into the darkness. With a torch placed down on the ground nearby, she unzipped my jeans and dropped them down along with my boxers.

She'd seen my body before but not my cock. She hadn't even touched it although it had pressed against her several times. I wasn't shy as she looked at it. Most of my confidence came from the knowledge that I'm packing. She hesitated but then touched it, stroking down the length of it and around the base before she decided to lower her underwear, keeping her skirt on and placed my hand between her legs.

As my fingers became wet, she'd begun to sigh, so I kissed her neck with my arousal pressing against her side. I wanted to see her breasts, and she didn't stop me as I unbuttoned her blouse and continued to kiss downwards until I reached her bra.

I opened my eyes to glimpse what I had wanted to see for so long but what I actually found was a white, heavily padded bra. It had a clasp on the front, and when I undid it, I discovered pert B cup breasts. Still gorgeous with rosy nipples but considerably smaller than the ones I had been expecting.

It didn't matter to me, although the reason for her original reluctance became apparent. It was something she had kept secret up until this moment, a secret that probably only I knew about and she put her trust in me.

More than ready to lose my virginity after hearing of Justin's exploits with a different girl most weeks, I lowered her on to my coat I had laid out on the ground. I got a glimpse of her pussy as I entered her, and she whimpered in pain as I broke through her hymen. It felt as good as I had envisioned, although it was with the wrong person. I managed to make it last for at least ten minutes which from what I could tell, was good for my first experience. I'd been practising edging to delay myself when I masturbated to porn.

After the most incredible orgasm I had ever experienced, I went down on her for the first time. I tentatively licked her, following the motions I used with my fingers, but not really knowing what I was doing. Gently my tongue stroked at first until she grasped my hair and moaned, and my ego was stoked with the noises she'd made as I brought her to climax.

We had sex most days over the following couple of weeks, occasionally in the science rooms at lunch, sometimes behind the back of the bike sheds and twice in the changing rooms after PE. I rapidly lost interest, though. She didn't do anything, and it was becoming boring for me. We didn't have anything in common, and I could only think about Justin. All she did was complain about the other girls, which was tiresome. The rumours over the size of my dick and our exploits spread like wildfire, however. Girls would regularly try to flirt with me, quite openly, which made Ashleigh jealous and needy.

In the changing room after athletics, just before the May half-term, the guys were chatting about the girls, discussing who they thought had the best tits whilst they played netball. I should have backed out instantly, knowing the truth about Ashleigh's, but Justin dragged me into it, asking me outright how big they are.

"They're alright," I shrugged, not thinking about it much.

"They're alright?! Do you not like boobs?" Justin exclaimed. "They're wasted on you!"

"Her tits aren't as big as you think they are. It's all padding," I whispered to him.

"Padding?! What the fuck?" he yelled, so everyone knew. "Holy fucking shit! Does she give good head at least?"

"No, she won't do that. All she wants is for me to go down on her all the fucking time and that's literally it. I feel like I'm just wasting my time," I admitted.

Very quickly the news that Ashleigh padded out her bra and wasn't very good in bed became known to everyone, including Ashleigh by the end of the day. In front of everyone at the lockers, she slapped me, but I didn't care a great deal. I ended up sleeping with another girl called Tanya by the weekend and then her friend Stacey the following fortnight. My reputation grew, and I set my sights on the other girls, older than me in the sixth-form, remaining unobtainable to the ones in my own year.

I began sleeping with women my older brother knew, preferring those with experience; anyone who distracted me from the constant jealously I felt over Justin. I even seduced the lab technician, fucking her at lunchtimes, after being wound up from watching Justin flirt with Sarah during our science class. Ashleigh never forgave me, but it didn't matter because I had my own concerns. I just ignored her and got on with my life.

Looking back now, I know that I was entirely in the wrong. I could have easily not said anything and should have just ended the relationship without embarrassing Ashleigh. I didn't need to brag or treat her like that. I was over her, immediately because I never actually liked her, but those stupid, immature comments I made stayed with her whilst I just fucked around.

I didn't join in with teasing her afterwards like my friends did, but it was me who directly caused it. I was regarded as an alpha to some extent, taller than most, attractive with a good build and rumoured to be skilled in bed that I should have used my influence to stop it. I just snubbed her, safe in the knowledge that no-one knew I was anything other than a heterosexual male.

The more I watched Justin flirt and screw around, the more convinced I was that admitting I loved him was a bad idea. I valued our friendship too much, so hiding my sexuality was the only thing I was concerned about. In fact, I forgot all about what I did until it bit me back in the arse when I met Louise. It was no wonder that she hated me the way she did.

The thing that is nagging at me right now is that everyone knew about Ashleigh and me. Our relationship, the sex, and the disgusting comments I made were gossiped about for months. Louise told me she had no idea that I had dated her sister when we initially broke up, but there is absolutely no way that she wouldn't have heard about it.

Louise told me she'd heard I was good in bed and one of the guys most of the girls wanted to date which is why she chose to seduce and fuck me as some kind of weird bet she had with Ashleigh. I'm now strongly suspecting that it was more than that and not just a terrible coincidence.  

Unfortunately for Louise, she'd ended up pregnant which I don't believe was part of the plan with her wanting to study at university. Still, the rumour was spread that I'd taken advantage of her and then the other lie that I also wanted nothing to do with my child, by Ashleigh.  That was enough to completely ruin me, the notoriety of my exploits being turned around to set me on the downward spiral to who I am now. Within the year, I lost most of my friends, been in constant fights and disappointed my father more times than I'd ever done previously. I changed completely, losing my confidence, and I only have myself to blame because it was down to my original selfish actions.

If I'd been true to myself originally, this wouldn't have happened. Over-compensating by being a cunt at everyone else's expense was bound to lead to disastrous consequences. I was right about one thing, though; my sexuality appears to have ruined my friendship with Justin. He'd remained my friend through everything else, and then silence ever since he found out about Liam.

Switching off the water, I wrap a towel around my waist, walk back through to the bedroom and sit down on the bed with my phone. There's no response from Louise, but I figured that would be the case. I'll need to try another approach with her. I can't put myself through that again. I click through my contacts, working my way down to Justin's name, deciding to try to call him in an attempt to see if a friendship can be salvaged before I give up completely.

It goes through to the answer-phone, so I leave a message letting him know I hope he's doing okay and to call me back so we can meet up soon. If I don't hear from him again, then it'll confirm it.

With the towel still wrapped around me, I head downstairs to grab some breakfast and a coffee, famished from not eating since my time with Selena yesterday. I walk past Will, who's drinking a coffee at the counter, switch on the coffee machine and then pour out a large bowl of cornflakes which I eat ravenously.

"Well, this is a perfect morning. I appear to have a virile, sexy, wet man before me. Give me a peek?" William grins.

"You want a peek? Are you asking nicely or are you demanding it?"

"What if I say I demand it?"

"I'll say, yes, Sir! and give you what you want," I say, placing down my empty bowl and removing the towel.

"Hmm, it's definitely a beautiful view this morning. You're incredibly appealing," he responds, raking his gaze down my body.

"Am I? What's your arrangement with Liam?" I ask, approaching him and leaning against the counter on my forearms.

"I'm allowed to play with you if you let me."

"Good to know."

"So how are you feeling?"

"Frustrated..." I sigh.

"You had sex yesterday with your ex? Surely it can't be that bad already?"

"I have a ferocious appetite... Then you two humiliated and fucked me. Who wouldn't be feeling wound up after that?"

"I offered to help last night."

"Does the offer still stand? Can you teach this cock slut new tricks?" I ask, licking my lips in an attempt to be seductive.

He beams widely.

"Yes, absolutely," he responds to my delight.

I abandon the plan of making a coffee and walk back upstairs with William to the playroom and kneel on the bed on my hands and knees. I'm feeling fairly nervous, but I'm desperate after being unable to masturbate this morning although this seems clinical rather than sexy.

With lubed up fingers, kneeling behind, he enters me gently, finding my prostate quickly with ease. With firm pressure, he begins to massage me.

"Hm, that's nice, Sir," I whisper, trying to relax into it.

"As good as when we fuck you?"

"The same, but it's also different... Sir."

"That's because I'm just massaging your prostate. Does it feel better when I have sex with you or your Master?"

"Uhh. I'm not answering that Sir," I respond although I know the answer.

"I won't tell him," William chuckles.

"You, Sir..." I admit.

"I thought so. You were fairly close to orgasm with me Friday before I touched you further and you came spectacularly when you were fisted. You just need to be stimulated longer and directly. Try to use your imagination more. Also, you can try using your pelvic floor."

"Ahhh, god," I sigh, feeling blissful.

My cock starts trying to become aroused and is constricted painfully again inside its prison. I let out a gasp, but I'm determined to keep going.

"Haha! Does it hurt?"

"Yes, Sir. So bad," I growl. "Don't stop...please."

"May I fuck you?" He asks as his erection brushes against me.

I look behind and see his thick, perfectly formed, eight-inch cock, with precum beading from the tip. I rapidly nod my head, eager to feel more, deep within me. As he enters, a growl is elicited from my throat as he opens me up further. He isn't rough like last night. Instead, he grips me by the hips and starts grinding me rather than thrusting hard. The good feeling continues, and I moan gently in enjoyment, leaning down on my forearms to improve the angle as I rotate my hips back into him.

It's so pleasurable feeling full, and I sigh again. It's a bit like that moment before orgasm and precum leaks through the small slit in my chastity device and onto the bed beneath me.

"Sub, you're absolutely dripping," William gasps.

"Mmm, it's good, Sir. Uhh..."

"If only your cage was off..." he groans, becoming more forceful by thrusting.

"Yes, ah!"

My cock feels uncomfortable, but I try my best to ignore it as I stroke over my nipples, pinching and pulling my piercings, increasing the sensation flooding my body. My legs are trembling slightly as I creep closer towards my goal, with pressure rising and radiating downwards, building my pleasure up as it intensifies.

William speeds up his thrusts as I continue to grind him, visualising as my prostate is rubbed and firmly caressed by his movements. This no longer seems clinical as his own moans of pleasure spurs my desire higher.

Suddenly, there's a knock on the door then Liam opens it looking worse for wear, in his underwear and clearly hungover with the key to my lock around his neck. Distracted, the impending orgasm fizzles out and frustration sets in at being interrupted right at the good part. William however, releases a loud groan and cums as he cuddles into my back.

"So you started without me..." Liam says, tutting.

"You weren't awake," William shrugs, unapologetically.

"Right, well, you've had your fun. Fuck off," he responds.

William withdraws and sighs as he leaves the room. It looks like they may have had plans and he'd been too impatient.

"Master? Am I in trouble?" I ask, wondering whether I've actually done something wrong.

"No," he says, patting my head. "How much do you want an orgasm today?"

"I'll do anything, Master!" I nod enthusiastically.

"I've decided to be merciful and allow you one orgasm a day until I remove the cage fully. The requirement is that you perform for me."

"You want me to strip off, Master?" I ask, surprised by his generosity.

"Yes," he says sneering. "Music and outfit to be chosen by me."

At the mention of an outfit, I feel nervous. This is going to be humiliating surely? The music will probably be something like at the club or from the training sessions.

"What kind of outfit, Master?" I ask as I watch the curiously smug expression spread over his face.

"You'll see. It will be filmed by me."

He is definitely going down the humiliation route again. Perhaps that was why William had been around all weekend with it being something he enjoys. An audience would make it harder for me to perform.

"Yes, Master," I respond, feeling desperate.

Climbing onto the bed, he pulls me to sit on his lap to cuddle. His lips brush against mine before lightly kissing me, and inadvertently I sigh. I haven't had any closeness with him like this and yesterday's troubles just seem to melt away. Both of us had upset each other; him by bringing a woman into his bed, undermining the entirety of the reward system we had between us. Whilst I broke our agreement and kept a secret from him.

"You're such a lucky submissive to have such an understanding Master, aren't you, Lover?"

"Master, thank you for your kindness. I don't deserve it," I breathe as he strokes my face, happy at hearing a name other than slut.

AnnaRuth
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnaRuth

"You're such a terribly behaved submissive, but I love you, and I will forgive your indiscretions if you promise to try harder for me."

"Master, I..."

His tongue enters as he kisses me, and I sigh again. He'd made this all of my fault, but I don't care. He's treating me gently. I'm not going to ruin this, so I swallow my pride and allow him to claim me, passionately. These kinds of kisses are rare from him. Tenderness isn't readily given until I'd done something to deserve it and recently, that hasn't happened often.

"Lover, I've hung the outfit up in my bedroom. Change," he orders, breaking away. "You will then striptease for my enjoyment downstairs."

It doesn't sound terrible; no-where near the same level as the depraved acts I've performed for him previously and never safed out on. I haven't been to work in a couple of weeks, but I have become quite comfortable with stripping in the short amount of time I had done it. With a nod, I leave the room obediently and go to his bedroom, not knowing what to expect.

I'm horrified by what I see hanging up on the front of his wardrobe as I open the door and I spin around as Liam passes me in the hall to catch him smiling. It's a gold and navy cheerleader costume including matching pom-poms and knee-high socks.

"What the fuck," I utter.

I was kinda expecting a dress or a skirt like last night, but I wasn't expecting this. I'm up for anything, and Liam said he'd loved to have me ride him in a skirt, but he must be pulling my leg. I surely can't look good wearing something someone might wear for Halloween? I quickly slam the door shut and lock it, not wanting to be interrupted by anyone else like Janet whilst I try it on.

I pull on the socks first, then the pleated skirt and the separate crop top. No underwear, but I'm not sure whether to be thankful for that or not. I'm certain I look stupid, and tentatively I check myself out in the mirror, but I'm stunned to see that I look kinda hot. I find some hairbands too and clearly, I'm meant to put these on so with difficulty I tie my hair into high pigtails to complete my appearance although my hair only pokes out the ends a little. My thighs definitely look good at least, and I can't help do a cheeky pose, with my hand on my hip. If this is meant to be a practical joke at my expense, I'll do my damnedest to wipe that grin off Liam's face.

There's a tube of pink, glittery lipgloss which I open and suspiciously sniff. The sickly, cloyingly sweet, candyfloss scent is overpowering, so I try to apply it sparingly as I pout in the mirror. The weird, tacky feeling and taste is unpleasant, and I can't help but think it isn't my colour either. I pick up the pom-poms feeling disgruntled about the makeup more than the actual outfit and go downstairs to the unlocked event room.

A low-backed chair sits in the middle of the room, and both Liam and William are waiting before it. This feels more like an interview than anything sexual. William beams at the sight of me and wolf whistles. Liam however, is giving nothing away with his impassive expression, and his leg crossed over.

"Mm-hm. So your submissive is up for some humiliation. Goodie!"

"You were right, that he'll do anything given enough incentive," Liam responds.

"Give us a twirl," William says, rotating his finger in the air.

I spin around on the spot awkwardly. I feel like I'm blushing.

"I am so looking forward to this," Liam says, switching the camera on next to him.

William smirks as he presses the play button on the CD player and I Touch Myself by Divinyls comes out. It's become ten times worse, and I stare at Liam in horror.

"I'm sure you know some of the words. I've heard you're a wonderful singer. Perform," William says, dismissively restarting the song.

He picks up a bottle of water and sips from it. Nervously, I start trying to do some kind of chair dance under their intense gaze as I sing, but it's a wooden performance, my palms are sweaty, and I feel anything but sexy whilst William cackles with laughter. A hot flush comes over me, and my heart begins to race as I start to panic.

Before I even finish the second verse, I sit in the chair, throw the pom-poms on to the floor and bury my head in my hands. I can't cope with this, and I'm unable to hold the tears back.

"Boo!" William yells out, throwing water over me.

"I guess I was right that he'd die of embarrassment first. Pay up, Will. That's five hundred you owe me."

As they pass me to leave the room, Liam strokes my cheek, but it's not enough to reassure me. If I'd been in a better frame of mind, I might have been able to continue, but after yesterday, it is too overwhelming. William has pushed me too far. I stay here, feeling alone whilst the music plays on repeat and contemplate my life choices.

I need to make some drastic changes to get my life in order. I don't know what exactly, but I know I need to fix myself first before it will fall together. The person that I am now isn't right. Years of suppressing who I am, drug-taking to conceal my problems and using others to maintain my pretence to hide my sexuality is ridiculous. I should have been honest from the start.

I look up as footsteps sound across the floor, and I see Liam, smiling warmly, holding two mugs, and he passes me one. He then drags his chair next to mine and plants a kiss on my cheek, before reaching out to hold my hand.

"Will is having a shower so let's chat," he says.

"You were laughing at me..." I sigh.

"I wasn't laughing at you."

"You found it amusing. Why would you make me wear something like this?" I respond, looking at him.

"I actually think you look delightful," Liam says, sipping his tea.

"Seriously? This is doing it for you?" I ask in disbelief.

"Yes," he replies, blushing.

Feeling shy, I sip my own tea and look away. I thought he was teasing me, and this was purely an attempt to humiliate.

"How many people have you fucked in this particular outfit?" I ask suddenly aware I may not be the first to wear it.

"None, yet. If it's too much, then we don't have to do it. I never want you to do anything you're not comfortable with."

I glance down at my appearance. Knowing he doesn't find this hilarious is comforting. It was the laughing that pushed me over the edge. Up until that moment, I didn't feel too bad wearing the outfit, and I thought I looked attractive in the mirror.

"I kinda like it," I mutter.

Liam removes my mug from my hand and places both of them on the ground. His hand then slides up my inner leg from my knee, passing the hem of my skirt. It tickles, and I struggle to hold back from laughing as he edges towards my contained cock.

"You're so cute," he growls, moving in to kiss me whilst his other hand grips me under my arse and squeezes.

"Ah, Liam," I breathe as he tries to suck on my bottom lip and begins to lift me onto his lap. "Stop..."

"Make me," he grins, gripping my face with both hands.

Fiercely he kisses me, thrusting his tongue into my mouth and my shy protests melt away. I'm not used to him being playful like this, and I feel slightly vulnerable, but it's also nice. I've longed to feel close to him for weeks, and I'm getting it finally.

A sudden cough interrupts us, and we both turn to see William standing in the open doorway.

"I'm heading off," he says, gesturing in the direction of the front door.

With a nudge, Liam guides me off his lap, and we follow William to the front door to see him off. Liam pulls me against his chest, embracing me as we say goodbye. I'm going to be alone with him soon, and I'm excited at the prospect of continuing from where we were.

"Bye, Will. I'll let you know about next month," Liam calls from behind me as William heads down the driveway towards his car.

I pull away to close the front door, but Liam slams me up against it then kisses me aggressively, no longer appearing gentle and playful like only moments previously.

"Master?"

"Thank you for winning me the bet Lover. However, I want you to strip right now for me so I can abuse that body of yours and watch as you cum."

His fingers stroke over the scratch marks Louise had left me yesterday on my shoulders, reminding me of my indiscretion. Dipping his head, he kisses my neck and sucks, covering me with lovebites.

"Yes, Master..." I sigh.

Finally released I head to the event room, tidy away the mugs to the kitchen, grab the pom-poms from where I dumped them and the CD player. I then dash up the stairs and find Liam already waiting upstairs in the playroom, sitting on the bed, camcorder in his hand. Quickly I plug the CD player in and pull over the chair. I want Liam to love me again and get this wretched cage off for good.

I take a deep breath then press play. Knowing Liam is unlikely to laugh, makes the idea of doing this just for him, fun. Feeling much more relaxed, I try to act sexy for him, singing as I rotate my hips as I stand behind the chair, and get in touch with my sexuality. I then strut around the chair, caressing the back with one hand as I move around it, extending my other arm whilst holding a pom-pom.

Liam already appears riveted, and my confidence grows. I think we both need this. I do a slut drop whilst reaching up with the pom-pom, sticking my arse out as I come back up, using feminity to turn him on. I think this is exactly what he wants, and I smile as I strut around the chair again before putting my leg on it. This time I run the pom-pom down my leg, but then I return upwards, nudging my skirt back so I can give him a brief flash.

I sit on the chair facing the back and sway with both arms outstretched. With one leg then lifted over the back of the chair, I move to the side and then do a cheeky little shimmy and then another slut drop, slapping my arse playfully. Liam seems speechless as he watches me, so naughtily I decide to kick it up a notch and spin the chair, so it's side on to him and thrust against it, pulling an erotic face.

Aroused by the sexual tension building up between us, I climb onto the chair and part my legs, giving Liam another glimpse of my manhood, straining within its cage. I then sit down, lean back and thrust against the air, running a hand over my clothing, down my skirt and cupping myself. The dirty thoughts in my mind, urge me on, and I lick my lips as I think about being fucked by him after this. I want to be slammed up against the wall with his hands slipped under my skirt, my legs wrapped around his waist and screwed senseless whilst he calls me a naughty girl.

I slide off the chair on to my knees, with those lustful thoughts still running through my mind. Leaning back, I spread my legs, continuing to slide my hands over my body, and pinch my nipples as I sigh in enjoyment. Rolling onto my front, I then thrust against the floor before returning upwards, legs open, slowly so Liam can see everything as I move back to the chair. This time I drop the pom-poms to the floor and lean back, stroking my hand over my erect nipples, my exposed navel, and then I grab hold of my cage. I simulate the act of masturbation in front of him, raising my skirt up and using my other hand to hold me up whilst I loudly make orgasmic noises. I feel hot and slightly tired, but the idea of riding him is highly appealing as I watch his mouth slacken, and his eyes become hooded.

I slip off the chair and turn the cd off as I crawl over to him on my hands and knees, singing the rest of the song. Liam is still filming as I climb onto the bed and poise over him, but he smiles happily, and I notice his erection tenting inside his underwear. Turning him on like this, without pain involved is a rarity, and I intend to make the most of it.

"Please, Master? Let me have an orgasm today. I beg you," I whisper.

I lean back as I kneel, exposing myself to him. I'm horny, and I've gone into full slut mode. Right now, I'm in the state to do anything to get what I want, and I release another moan as my hand tugs at my chastised cock.

His hand skims over my stomach and up my top, pushing it back. He strokes my chest then pinches my nipples which harden to his touch. His other hand then creeps up my leg and starts to knead me in the crease on my inner leg as I continue to touch myself.

"Fuck, you're sexy," Liam growls, holding my skirt back as he films me.

"Master, make love to me. Let me cry out your name as you claim me."

Placing down the camera on the bedside cabinet to continue recording us, the cage is then removed with difficulty as I strain against it with the key from around his neck. The moment I'm out, I immediately become fully aroused. I'm so turned on I want to fuck in this outfit, but Liam appears to have other ideas as he begins to strip me off and takes off his underwear.

His hands stroke over my entirely smooth body, leaving nothing, apart from my fully erect cock, untouched. Precum is dripping in beads, and my balls ache from my near-constant state of arousal. I want him to touch me there.

"My beautiful, doll face..."

"Master, please? Let me feel good..." I moan as his head dips to kiss my neck.

"No, you can learn to cum from your boy pussy. Your clitty is forbidden," he growls.

I had been close to having an orgasm from anal stimulation alone earlier, and the idea of being forced to only receive enjoyment from being fucked is thrilling.  

"Are we actually doing this?" I groan as a small puddle forms on my stomach, thinking about his ownership of my cock.

"Yes, my beautiful doll," Liam smiles as he caresses my face.

My eyes close as I enjoy his gentle touch. Affection is what I need right at this moment from him, and the feathery kisses over my mouth, jaw and neck are so sensually erotic that my decision becomes clear.

"Mm, Daddy," I sigh. "Make love to me..."

Liam trails down my body with his kisses. I wish I could feel his warm mouth surrounding my throbbing, cock but I know that has been denied to me. Instead, I need to focus on the sensations available to my erogenous areas and the intimacy hanging thickly between us.

His tongue tickles down my left side, and then a kiss is planted on my hip. He continues down the crease of my groin, bypassing my cock as I hold my breath in anticipation. I'm beyond frustrated as I watch him, and my fingertips grip the bedcovers beneath me.

"We need to do something about this," he says quietly, looking up at me as he lays between my legs.

"What do you mean, Daddy?"

"It's unladylike to have something so vulgar on display," he teases.

I don't know how far he plans to take this, but I'm open to the idea of taking this further than some pigtails, lip gloss and a skirt. Dirty thoughts flood my mind with possibilities. This is a chance to express myself, learn more about my body and shed those fake, toxic parts of me that had hurt others. I have very much enjoyed dancing for his eyes only, and it feels natural and not humiliating in the slightest between us.

"Maybe Daddy could treat his doll to a new wardrobe..." I breathe.

"A new wardrobe? Now that is a thought. Lace panties, silk, sheer... Delicate things for my beautiful doll. Hmm?"

Liam parts my legs, placing them over his shoulders and then puts a pillow underneath before he goes down and licks my entrance. Every touch is pleasurable, but the filthiness of this act makes it feel ten times greater, and I moan from the sensation of his tongue rapidly lapping me.

"Ohhh, fuck, Daddy. I'm so turned on..."

"Mm-hm," Liam acknowledges as he continues to swirl his tongue.

I gaze down and watch the abundance of precum leaking from my neglected manhood. Released like this, it feels incredible without anything pinching against it, and I moan gently. My need to be touched rises rapidly, and the urge to reach down to touch myself comes over me, but I fight against it, desperate to experience the type of orgasm he wants from me. Even with the cage removed, my cock needs to be off-limits.

He then stops, and I'm unable to contain my disappointment at my continued denial. I want to feel that sweet moment of release.

"Dammit, please let me cum," I sigh, covering my face with my arms.

"Think about our new, dirty, sexy, little secret and how much you love me fucking your tight pussy," he whispers.

Whilst I think about it and try to visualise, Liam enters me, and I cry out in pleasure, as I embody my more feminine role. He bites his bottom lip as he thrusts harder, eliciting more gasps from me.

"Ohh, Daddy! Oh my god," I moan as the excitement rises within me. "Let me ride you."

With a sly grin, he lets me climb on top, to eagerly ride his cock, and I lean back with my hands propping me up on his legs. He's probably getting a fantastic sight as I make love to him, splayed open. Knowing exactly what I like from the fooling around this morning, I grind him, stimulating myself where it feels best.

"You feel so good, doll face," Liam groans.

"Ah, Daddy! Mmm," I respond as I rhythmically use my pelvic muscles, squeezing and releasing to increase my pleasure.

His hands grip my arse as I continue to move and moan for him. With one hand I pinch a nipple between my thumb and forefinger and gasp again, deliberately embracing the use of more feminine sounds.

"Keep going, my sweet. I need to cum in that hot, quivering cunt of yours," he says, stroking my cheek.

I let out a small growl as I speed up, and my muscles involuntarily spasm around his cock. My thighs tremble as the tension within me builds, and then warmth floods my body. I fling my head back as waves of intense pleasure come over me and I orgasm, releasing several milky spurts on to his chest.

"Ohh!" I moan as more waves crash over me, in a peculiar way I've never experienced before.

Liam's fingers grip my sides hard as he rapidly thrusts, and then he cums loudly whilst I continue to ride out my series of orgasms, extending my pleasure for as long as possible. Sex has been incredibly satisfying, although my orgasm was different from my usual ones, and I snuggle into him, caring little for the mess.

"I adore you..." Liam whispers. "I would like to do this again if that's okay with you?"

"Mm, yes please," I purr happily, thinking the same thing as I close my eyes.

One of his hands strokes my hair as the other arm wraps around my waist, holding me closer against him. To be with him like this is the best feeling in the world and I never want it to end. I think I may need to abandon being Matthew for a while to explore this further with him and see if I can discover a happier, better me along the way.

Published 
Written by utterchaos
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments