Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"If you are just coming into this story partway through, I invite you to start from the beginning. <p> [ADVERT] </p>If you like what you read, or do not, please leave a comment. Enjoy!"

After dinner, the happy, horny trio retired to the hotel bar for a couple of drinks before returning to their room to continue their evening of uninhibited sex. They chatted quietly about all the things that had happened between them so far.

“You getting used to having your ass full of hard steel yet?” Pat asked Laura with an evil grin.

“Yeah, pretty much,” she answered. I can feel it when I walk and more so when I sit down, then I get used to it until I move again. Feels pretty great, to be honest.”

“Maybe you can move up a size later,” John suggested, rubbing her leg.

“Maybe, we’ll see,” she countered. “I don’t want to go too fast with this. Like I said before, be patient and who knows what will happen.”

“I can tell you one thing that’s going to happen,” growled Pat, “we’re going to fuck ourselves silly with that double-dildo we bought!”

“You know it!” grinned Laura. “God damn it, I’m soaked again!” She discretely slipped her hand under her thong and came back up with two shiny fingers, giving one each to her husband and her girlfriend to lick clean. The other patrons may have noticed but she didn’t care.

The bartender did notice and he came over to them, “I saw that,” he whispered. “I’ve been watching you three, it’s obvious to anyone who’s paying even a little attention exactly what’s going on. Please, don’t let things go any further in here.” He looked directly at Laura when he said it.

“No problem,” she said quietly, “Sorry, just got a little carried away.”

“It happens,” he answered, turning away with a smile. He moved to the other end of the bar to serve a customer, a lone black man who was drinking what looked like whiskey. The girls noticed him and smiled politely, John’s back was to him so he was unaware.

The girls excused themselves to the washroom, giving John an opportunity to scan the room. He noticed that at two tables there were three people, one with two men and a woman and the other with the opposite. He wondered if they were similarly enjoying each other’s company.

“Excuse me, sir,” he heard. Turning he saw the bartender leaning over. “The gentleman at the end of the bar would like to know if he can buy you and your lady friends a drink.”

“I’ll let you know when they get back,” he answered. The thought ran through his horny mind and his cock twitched. He had never before considered allowing a strange man to have his way with Laura but now that the seed was planted, the idea aroused him. He indulged in that fantasy for a moment until the girls returned, giving him long deep kisses as they sat down on their barstools. As each of them kissed him, they slipped their very damp and aromatic thongs into his hand.

“Hold on to this for me,” Laura said as she licked his earlobe. He caught the bartender’s glance and the small shake of his head.

“Sure,” he replied, stuffing both pairs into his pocket. “I have a question to ask you both.” They just looked and nodded for him to continue. “Don’t look over there but at the end of the bar is a tall gentleman, he asked the bartender to ask us if he could buy us a drink.” Laura’s mouth fell open and Pat’s face turned to a wide smile.

She looked at Laura for a moment, “Did your dirty mind just go to the same place as mine did?” she asked.

Laura leaned in and whispered her reply, “If that place is my legs locked around his back and my pussy full of his big black cock, you bet it did!”

“I thought so,” said Pat. “Have you guys ever talked about another man in your bed?” They both shook their heads. “Well, you need to, right now.” They excused themselves to the far end of the bar.

“What do you think?” asked Laura, “Should we?” Her excitement was palpable. “I know we’ve never even talked about it but after everything that’s happened lately, I’m kind of curious where the boundaries are.”

“I’ll be honest, the idea of you riding another man’s cock is both arousing and terrifying for me,” he said.

“I get it,” she answered. “We cannot do this if we don’t all agree.”

“What about Pat, shouldn’t we ask her?” he asked his wide-eyed wife.

“She’s in!” she replied, “Look!” John’s gaze went to Pat and then to this dark stranger, their eyes were locked onto each other and Pat was licking her lips.

“Do you think that if we don’t go along that she’ll go with him anyway?” he asked.

“I hope not,” said Laura, “if she’s going to fuck that guy, I want to watch!”

“So you’re willing?”

“If you are!” she answered. He nodded and guided her back to their seats. He got the bartender’s attention and tapped the bar in front of them. A moment later their drinks were delivered and he came over to join them.

“Thank you, fine sir!” gushed Pat. “I’m Paula, this is Jim and Lillian.” No point in revealing anything to him yet.

“I’m Jean,” he said in a deep voice accented with Haitian French. There were handshakes all around. “Are you three people here together?”

“This guy’s not beating around the bush,” thought John, letting pat continue taking the lead.

“We are,” she answered, placing her hand on his. “What about you? Are you alone this evening?”

“I am,” he replied. They sipped their drinks as the small talk started, Laura was getting fidgety as her arousal built.

“Have you figured out our… situation yet?” asked Pat.

“I think I have,” he answered. “You are a married couple, and you,” pointing to Pat, “are their companion.”

“I’m a little more than a companion,” said Pat, sotto voce, “I’m her girlfriend. We sometimes spend, ummm, quality time together.”

“Quality time,” he grinned, “I like that.” He raised his glass, “Here’s to quality time!”

“To quality time!” they all replied. After another sip, Jean continued.

“Tell me, now, is there room in your quality time for one more?” His hand ran down Pat’s arm to hold her fingers.

“There might be,” she suggested, “that’s really up to my friends.” She turned to her two lovers and raised an eyebrow. “What do you think, is there enough quality time to go around?”

“Perhaps,” said John, “maybe we can discuss this someplace more private?”

“I have a suite,” Jean said. “We could go there, or to your room, if you like.”

Pat jumped on that, “I’d like to see your suite!” she purred, running a finger along his jawline and her knee in beside his. Laura looked like she was going to protest but Pat shushed her. “I’ll tell you in a minute!” She smiled sweetly at Jean, “You’ll have to forgive my friend here, she’s is a little inexperienced in these things.”

“Ah, just so,” he replied. “Not to worry, my lovely lady, we will discuss everything in a short while.” They finished their drinks and John offered to buy the next round but his wife put her hand on his arm.

“If we don’t do this now, I’m going to lose my nerve!” she whispered, a little too loudly.

“We wouldn’t want you losing your nerve,” giggled Pat. “It certainly won’t be shame that stops you, not after what I’ve seen this weekend!” Jean laughed along with them.

“I think you people might have some very interesting stories to tell,” he said.

“Maybe we’ll tell you some,” offered Laura. "Excuse us, gentlemen, we ladies need to freshen up.”

“But you just…” Laura and Pat both cut off John’s objection with a steely stare. “Oh, never mind,” he said. The last thing he wanted right now was to be left alone with this guy.

After the girls were out of earshot, Jean turned to John, “Are those your real names?” he asked. John shook his head. “No matter, names really don’t matter much anyway. So how did you three meet?”

“Lau…, er, Lillian had an affair with…,” he fought for the name Pat had given herself, “Paula while they were both on a business trip. When she confessed, we fought, then we talked about it, then we agreed that she could have a girlfriend if I could have her too. We’re up here spending the weekend together.”

“And not doing very much sightseeing, I expect,” he laughed. John shook his head. “I don’t judge. Live and let live, I say, and love as many beautiful ladies as you can along the way!” He raised his glass and they toasted again.

“I gotta know,” said John hesitantly. “Are all black men as well endowed as the rumors say they are?”

“Ah, you are concerned for your wife and your girlfriend. I understand. Let me put your mind at ease. If your wife or your girlfriend wants to be with me, it will be their choice. If anyone objects, even you, we will all stop immediately.”

He drained his drink before continuing, “I will tell you, I may be a little more fortunate than you are when it comes to certain things. Many, many women like your wife and girlfriend fantasize about being with a large man, that is true. But I assure you, I will not hurt her, I will be so gentle with her. A man so fortunate as I do not need to hurt women to get the things he desires. He must only be gentle and they will love him all the better for it.” John nodded his head. “We will discuss all these things in my room before anything happens. Ah, the beautiful ladies have returned!” He greeted them warmly with a brief hug and a kiss on the cheek.

“You are a very fortunate man, Jim, to have such beautiful and sexy ladies as your companions!”

“I am, aren’t I?” he replied, kissing his wife, then her girlfriend deeply. “Shall we?”

John turned to the bartender to ask him to charge their drinks to the room and left a $20 on the bar for a tip. The bartender flashed a thumbs-up, “Certainly sir! Thank you, and enjoy your evening, whatever it holds!” He was a little disappointed, he was hoping that when he got off shift in a half-hour, he might proposition these three folks into allowing him to join them. It wouldn’t be the first time he had gotten into group sex as an unwritten perk of his job.

The four of them made their way to the elevator, Jean pressed the button for the top floor. When they emerged, they saw that there was only about half the number of rooms on this floor than on theirs. Their host opened the door to a huge room with a stairwell in one corner near the windows. The girls rushed over to take in the view, they could see everything, the falls, upriver, downriver all lit up for the tourists’ entertainment.

“Some wine?” Jean asked, placing two glasses on the table in the living area. The ladies sat down as John declined a drink.

“So,” he began, “let us talk. Tell me, have any of you ever been with a black man before?” They all shook their heads. “Is it a fantasy for any of you?”

“I’m not into guys,” said John quickly, it was very plain that he was nervous.

“Nor am I,” said Jean, “so that is good. Ladies, what about you?”

“I have thought about it, a few times,” offered Pat. “I guess the opportunity never came up.” She looked at Laura who just shook her head. She was obviously nervous as well.

“Very well,” he said. “I suppose you know the old stereotype about black men?” They all nodded. “Well, it is not necessarily true, but,” he stood up, unbuckled his belt, undid the button and his zipper, and let his slacks fall to the floor. The girls gasped when they saw it in his shorts, John’s eyes bugged out.

“Ohhhhh, my!” whispered Pat.

Laura just gulped, “It would never fit!” she said softly. Jean just smiled at the two women's adoration of his manhood.

“I am very fortunate and yes, many ladies have felt as you do!” He pulled his slacks back up and fastened them, “It is very good for my ego for you to react that way but, I promise you, if you are patient and if you are willing, it will fit anywhere you want it to go.” Laura and Pat looked at each other, then at John.

I don’t know….” said Laura, looking at John. He took her hand.

“If you want to leave, we’ll go,” he said.

“I’m not leaving without Pat,” she said. “Oops sorry.” In her excitement, she had forgotten about the fake names.

“I won’t stay if you don’t want to, my love,” said Pat. “I’m sure that Jean will have no trouble finding some company for the evening.”

“I will leave you to talk,” he said. “If you are still here when I return, may I assume that you want to stay?”

“You may assume what you wish,” said John, trying not to be intimidated. He had always thought he was okay in that department but Jean’s size and girth put the lie to that belief. Jean left them and went up the stairs to the bedroom.

“Oh! My GOD! It’s fucking huge!!” breathed Laura. “He’ll kill me with that thing!”

“What a way to go,” mused Pat. “Come on, you had a baby, he was way bigger than that!”

“I don’t know,” Laura said. “What about you, honey, are you okay with this?”

“I am if you are,” he answered. Laura shook her head.

“No, John, that’s not good enough. YOU,” she poked his chest, “have to want to watch me with him!”

“I don’t know,” he said. “I just don’t know.” He looked at Pat, “You seem keen.”

“I’d like to do this,” she said, “but I won’t do it without you two!” They sat silently.

“I have an idea,” said Laura. “How bout if you and Jean start off, you know, kissing and stuff. Maybe then, if we’re comfortable, we could join in?”

“That might work,” said Pat. “John?”

“I guess,” he said, still unsure. “But if any of us wants to leave we all leave, agreed?” Pat came over and sat on his knee.

“Agreed,” she said before kissing him. “Fuck, I hope this doesn’t hurt too much!” She squirmed on his knee before getting up and kissing Laura. Looking her straight in the eye, she said, “Do not stay if you’re not comfortable. Do not stay because you think I want you to stay. I will be just as satisfied for us to go to our room and use all those toys we bought today! Okay?”

“Okay!” Laura said. “Let’s do this!”

Pat kissed her once more before moving over to their host. Their lips met, their tongues snaking between the other’s lips as they began making out. Laura moved to sit on her husband’s lap so they could watch her girlfriend and this handsome stranger. The scene was hot, scorching hot, her panties quickly becoming soaked as her arousal built. She took John’s hand and guided it between her thighs as she watched Jean’s hands move to Pat’s breasts. A soft moan reached her ears as Pat’s arousal grew. She watched Pat back away a little and begin unbuttoning Jean’s shirt, running her pale hands across his dark chest. “Oh, my,” she breathed into her husband’s ear, “I just realized, I like to watch!”

“Me too,” he whispered back, flicking his tongue along her earlobe. She moaned as his lips touched the side of her neck, she craned her head back to give him free access to one of her most sensitive spots. She squirmed into his hard-on that was pressing into her backside. He could feel the jewel of her butt plug grinding into his cock as she squirmed, “Mmmmm, like that!” he growled.

“You have no idea how good my ass feels right now!” she growled back. “We’re definitely moving up a size!” Just then, Pat and Jean stopped making out and he took her hand.

“I think my bedroom is a better place for this,” he said, leading her to the stairway to the loft. “You are welcome to join us.”

“Yes, please, join us,” echoed Pat. Jean let her lead the way up the stairs, placing his hands on her hips and running them across her undulating backside as she lifted herself on each step. Laura followed close behind Jean with John taking up the rear, enjoying the view of his wife’s backside as she climbed up.

The loft area consisted of a small sitting area and a rather large bedroom with a large washroom. Pat guided Jean to sit on the bed, she continued unbuttoning his shirt, peeling it back over his shoulders to reveal a well-muscled chest. She wondered at the cause of the scars she saw as she bent to kiss and lick his nipples, occasionally taking one or the other between her teeth and nipping it. John sat in a soft chair opposite the end of the bed and pulled his wife into his lap.

Pat stood up and urged Jean to his feet. Standing back she removed her top, shoes, and slacks, undressing to her lacy green bra. She undid the front clasp, holding the cups in her hands to tease him before letting it fall away from her chest. “Perfection!” said Jean quietly, making her smile. Kneeling, she reached for his belt, unbuckling it, and then undoing the button and zipper on his slacks. She glanced over her shoulder and winked at her married lovers, licking her lips before turning back to face Jean’s crotch. His dark shorts had a small even darker spot at the end of his cock, he too was obviously aroused by the events so far. She kissed its head through the fabric, running a red-painted nail along its length.

Taking a deep breath, she hooked her fingers into the sides of his shorts and pulled them down slowly, Laura got off John’s lap and sat on the arm of the chair to get a better view as his long dark shaft was revealed, it sprang forward and brushed Pat’s lips as it was freed from its confinement. She inhaled sharply when she saw it, cradling it in one hand while she ran her finger along its length. She looked at Laura again, “Oh my God!” she mouthed before turning back to it and flicking her tongue across the tip.

“Jesus!” Laura gasped before whispering to her husband, “It’s gotta be what, eight, nine inches?”

“At least,” John answered. Pat looked up at Jean, opened wide, and took the head into her mouth, extending her pink tongue along the base of the shaft. Laura found the contrast arousing as her girlfriend began sucking on it. Pat moved slowly, savoring the feeling of fullness in her mouth, she could only take about half of it in, so thick it was so she used her hand on the other half, moving it up and down along with her lips. It was then that she realized that he wasn’t yet fully erect.  A few moments later, she backed off, looked back over her shoulder once more, and beckoned Laura to join her.

Laura kissed her husband, “May I?” she asked coquettishly.

“Are you sure?” he asked in return, “This is probably the point of no return.”

“It probably is,” she answered, running her hand across his crotch. “Please, honey!” she begged. He kissed her once more.

“You slut!” he whispered, “Begging for black cock! Go on then!” She kissed him again, hard and deep.

“You won’t regret this, I promise!” She got onto her knees beside Pat who was once again sucking Jean’s cock.

“Sharing is caring,” she said softly, Pat’s mouth came off that long, thick appendage and onto Laura’s lips. They kissed deeply for a moment before breaking it off.

“Be my guest,” she said, moving it towards Laura’s lips. She opened wide and repeated what Pat had done earlier, extending her tongue out and taking as much as she could into her mouth before closing her lips and sucking hard as she drew it back out. She looked back at her husband and winked before going back down on their host. He let out a groan as she sucked him as deep as she could, her tongue dancing along the shaft. Feeling brave, she opened wide and tried to take him into her throat, gagging as he filled its entrance. She backed off and caught her breath before taking him back into her mouth for another attempt. “Nope!” she exclaimed as she gagged again.

“Let me try!” said Pat, nudging her lover aside. “John, get your phone!” She too had forgotten to use the fake name she had given him, so lost she was in her lust. She opened her mouth again and took him in, relaxing her jaw and going deeper than she had previously. Another deep breath and down she went, feeling him against her throat, she relaxed and swallowed him in, his balls brushing against her chin as her throat distended from his thickness.

Laura looked at her husband, “Wow,” she said quietly, “She did it!” He just nodded, speechless at the sight in front of him. “I have to try again!”

“Your friend,” Jean said to John, “is very skilled, only a few women can do this!” He was having trouble remaining coherent with his cock in Pat’s throat. “Is your wife so skilled as this?”

“There’s only one way to find out!” Laura exclaimed, “Move aside Pat!” One set of painted lips came off him and was quickly replaced by another. Pat sat back on her haunches and caught her breath as the woman she loved sucked the huge cock into her mouth. Hollowed cheeks and a flicking tongue teased him, making him moan loudly. She drew herself off him until only the broad head remained in her mouth, took a deep breath, and dove onto him.

The head hit the back of her throat but again she gagged as she tried to deep throat him, coughing she came off him once more. “Sorry,” she said.

“Not to worry,” Jean said softly, pulling her up to kiss his broad lips. “If you are really determined to do this, there is another way.”

“Really,” she said, “how?”

“Patience, my beautiful one,” he said softly. Urging her to her feet, he began undoing her top, exposing the lacy black bra that matched the one Pat was wearing. Kneeling he undid the button of her jeans and slid them down to her ankles, revealing her waxed pussy. Placing his hands on her hips, he turned her around, noticing the jewel nestled between her ass cheeks, he smiled, “You like it back there?” he said hopefully.

RachelVegas
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RachelVegas

Laura’s hair flew as she shook her head, “No, I’ve never done that!” she said, a little frightened that he might try to put his monster cock in her bum.

“She’s in training,” Pat said, she had moved to sit in John’s lap as Laura was attempting to service Jean’s manhood with her mouth. “I have, but you will never fit, not in me!”

“If you want it to fit, it will fit,” he replied, “I have had women in this way before.”

“Well, you’re not having me that way,” she answered. “Maybe we should go.”

“I apologize, truly, I would never force myself onto any woman. It will be as you say.” He held his hands up in surrender, “Stay, please, I think you will be happy if you do.” He guided Laura to the bed and laid her on her back so her bum was just at the edge facing toward the chair. He looked at John, “Does your wife taste so good as she looks?”

“I think she does,” he replied, “Why don’t you find out for yourself?” He grinned and dove between her thighs, inhaling her scent before placing his lips on her clit.

Laura gasped as his tongue touched her, strong a rougher than her husband’s, she now enjoyed having a man other than her husband lick her pussy for the first time. His long fingers probed around her opening before one slipped inside, immediately finding the special little spot on the upper wall of her vagina. She let out another gasp as his tongue entered her, “Oh, God! YES!” she cried as he licked her. She quickly realized that his cock wasn’t the only long appendage he possessed as it extended inside her far enough to tickle her g-spot.

“OH! FUCK!” she cried out, “OH DON’T STOP!” The feeling was exquisite as he tongued her, “I’m gonna!!!” the rest of the words were lost as she came, her head thrashing about as her heels drummed against his back. Another cry and her back arched so that only her ass and the back of her head were touching the bed, “FUUUUUUUUUCK!” He eased off to let her recover a bit before moving his lips to her clit and pushing two thick fingers inside her. Another crashing orgasm washed over her as he fucked her with his fingers and suckled her clit, she moaned in time with his thrusts as she came for the second time in a minute.

Jean let her down gently, keeping one finger circling her clit as he moved up and kissed her. Greedily, she lapped her wetness from his face and tasted herself on his lips and tongue. “Mmmmmm, that was amazing!” she whispered. They cuddled for a moment before she looked over at her husband and smiled, “Was it good for you?” she asked. He nodded and continued rubbing himself through his slacks. She wriggled out from under Jean and went to him, sitting in his lap and kissing him deeply, “Thank you for agreeing to this,” she purred, “I am so going to make it worth your while!” She took his hand and guided it to her ass, placing his finger on the butt plug and helping him push on it. He moaned into her mouth, fantasizing about watching his cock disappear slowly into his wife’s bum.

Pat quickly took Laura’s place beside Jean, “My turn,” she whispered and soon he had her writhing under his fingers and tongue. Being so turned on by watching Jean eat her lover’s cunt so expertly, she orgasmed quickly, but that wasn’t what she really wanted. She pushed him off her and rolled him over onto his back, climbing on top of him. “Let’s see if this thing fits!” she said softly while rubbing her pussy along his length to get him nice and slick. Reaching down and grasping him, she positioned his head against her opening and pushed herself slowly onto it, gasping as he stretched her wider than she had ever been stretched before.

“Oh, fuck,” she breathed, a pained look on her face. She bit her lip and pushed down some more, crying out softly as he went deeper, going places inside her that no man or toy had gone before. She had a nine-inch dildo at home, he was bigger and thicker than that. Recalling how uncomfortable that toy had been at first, she lay on top of him, “Give me a minute,” she breathed.

“You okay baby?” Laura asked, moving up beside them, cradling her face in her hands. She nodded and took a few more deep breaths. She moved her hips again and he slipped in a little further, eliciting another curse from her lips.

“In my bag,” she croaked, “Lube, in my bag.”

“Why do you have lube in your bag?” asked Laura.

“I always have lube with me, just get it, please!” she grumbled impatiently. Laura retrieved the small bottle and she rose up off Jean’s cock, shining wetly in the lights coming in from the floor to ceiling windows. Squirting a generous amount onto his cock and using her hand to make sure it was completely covered, she handed the bottle to Laura, “Would you do the honors?”

Laura smiled and kissed her lover before depositing a glob of the slick gel onto her fingers and reaching down to spread it all over her lover’s pussy. Pat gasped again as the fingers brushed her clit, “Guide him into me,” she breathed, leaning back down to kiss his lips and savor his darting tongue. Laura’s hand grasped the thick shaft and placed it against Pat’s opening, taking her other hand and placing it on her hip. Gently, she urged Pat down onto the huge cock, watching in fascination as it slid inside the pink folds of that pussy she loved so much.

Pat winced a couple of times as he entered her but there was no pain, just a little discomfort as he filled her. “How much more?” Pat asked. Laura checked, using her finger to show her that about two inches were still not inside her lover’s sopping hole. “Fuck, I don’t know if I can…” her voice trailed off as she pushed down some more, making another half-inch of progress. She began moving her hips to slide him out and in, letting out a little cry each time the head of his cock hit bottom in her cunt. Every few strokes she would try to get him in deeper, pleasure offsetting the pain as she was stretched further than she thought possible.

Jean’s hands found her breasts occupied by a pair of smaller ones, the slender fingers gently rolling her nipples between them. He reached up to kiss her, wishing it to be gentle and soft but Pat was having none of that, mashing her mouth against his. “Fuck you are huge! I love your big, black cock!” she said. She pushed further down with her hips, this time she felt his pubic hair touch her shaved mons ever so slightly, “Almost there,” she thought. Normally, she loved having her lover’s fingers teasing her nipples, she didn’t need the distraction right now so she pushed Laura’s hands away from her. Placing her palms on Jean’s shoulders, she pushed herself up, the rotation of her hips providing the new angle she needed. “OH!” she cried as she felt his hips against her ass, “There it is!!”

“Holy fuck, Patricia, you did it! You took it all! Oh my God, John, are you seeing this! I can’t believe it!” Laura’s excitement made her jabber on almost incoherently. She reached down along Pat’s ass to grasp his balls as her lover rode him. They were slick with lube and her wetness as her rocking hips increased in pace. She moved to get a better view and was rewarded with the sight of his black cock sliding in and out of Pat’s impossibly stretched cunt.

“John, you have to see this!” she said, reaching out her hand to him. He joined her to view the spectacle, his phone appearing to record Pat’s fuck of a lifetime. Laura smiled at him and kissed him, “You think I could take all that, baby?” she asked, fondling him again.

“I don’t know, do you want to try?” he asked, reaching for her pussy. “You do want to try, you are soaked just thinking about it!” She nodded never taking her eyes off Jean’s cock.

“I do,” she said. “Will you be okay if I did?” He slipped his finger inside her and withdrew it, bringing it up so they could share the taste.

“I think so,” he said. “There’s only one way to find out!” Laura kissed him again and moved to whisper in Pat’s ear.

“Can I have a try?” she asked. Pat’s red curls shook.

“After I’m done!” she mumbled, “Fuck, I’m close!” Her hips moved quickly now, his balls slapping against her ass as she bounced on him. “Here I COME!!!” She screamed a long loud shout, pushing herself onto him and holding him all the way inside her. “Fuck! Fuck! FUCK!!!”

Her orgasm triggered his, the feel of her warm wetness trickling down over his balls pushed him over the edge and he emptied himself into her. Laura went back to watch as his creamy white cum leaked out from her in spurts, it had to come out, there was no room inside her [pussy for it. He grunted loudly as he bucked into her, making her gasp as his cock reached those few extra millimeters of her depths. “Oh God, another one!” she cried as she came again, this one every bit as intense as the last. She twitched her hips a few more times before slamming them down onto him. “FUUUUUUUUUCKKK!”

Her lips found his and they kissed frantically at first, calming a little as her orgasm faded. “Told you I could take it all!” she purred between kisses. “You didn’t think, AHH!” he moved underneath her, pushing himself back into her once more, “I could but I did it!” She sounded drunk despite only having had two drinks.

“You never said that,” he answered, “your girlfriend said it, but you did not!” He was teasing her and he knew it. He smiled and kissed her once more, “Excuse me,” he said, pushing her off him and heading for the washroom, his long dangling halfway down his thigh.

“Ten?” Laura asked her husband.

“Longer, closer to eleven,” he replied. He pulled Pat onto his lap and tickled her, she squirmed, hers and Jean’s cum leaking onto his thigh. “What would you have said if I told you an hour ago you’d have an eleven-inch cock in you?”

“From your lips to God’s ears,” was her reply.  She looked at Laura, “What do you think, you going to have a go?”

“Just try and fucking stop me!” she answered, “But first, I’m going to see if I can get that monster down my throat!”

“Your lovely innocent wife is not so innocent anymore, is she?” Pat laughed.

“Hardly,” answered John, “far from innocent, more like a wanton whore.”

“Say it again,” Laura commanded.

“Whore,” he said, “Dirty, horny, cum-loving slut, that’s what you are tonight.”

“Oh, fuck, I think I just came a little,” Laura said. She came over and knelt in front of him and Pat. “And after I fuck that beautiful big black cock, I’m going to ask you to put yours in my ass!” She kissed him deeply. Just then, Jean returned, his cock washed clean but still hanging way down his leg.

“Tell me,” she asked him, “have you ever measured it?”

“I did when I was a younger man, almost thirty centimeters.” He thought for a minute, “About eleven inches, I think.”

“Fuck me,” she breathed, turning to her husband. “With your permission, my love, I would like to suck that eleven-inch cock until it’s hard again and then have Jean fuck me into next week with it!”

“I don’t think I could stop you at this point,” he replied. “Go ahead, have your way with him!”

Jean smiled at her, “Are you willing to try again?” he asked her, referring to her earlier failure to take him into her throat. She nodded her head, moving to him and kneeling down. Grasping his shaft, she pulled it forward and leaned in taking it in her mouth. His head went back as her tongue began to revive him, “Your wife, she is very skilled, you are a lucky man!” After a few moments, he urged her to stand up, taking her hips in his hands he guided her to the bed. “Try this,” he said softly, “lie down with your head over the edge of the bed.”

She followed his instructions and he moved to put the end of his cock in front of her face. Taking it in his hand, he bounced it off the end of her nose as her mouth opened and her tongue flicked forward trying to catch it. “She likes to play games, this one,” he said to the others, “but the time to play is now over.” He settled the head on her bottom lip and she looked up at him.

“Gently,” she said, “go slowly.” He nodded as she opened wide and he fed the head into her waiting mouth. Her tongue flicked out to get it out of the way, the added benefit being that it aroused him back to full hardness. He moved slowly back and forth, sliding his cock through her lips. Her hand grasped his shaft, using it to try to control his movements, moving to his balls when he began to go a bit deeper. As John watched his pretty wife suck this large cock, he rubbed his own through his slacks.

“Let me,” said Pat, kneeling in front of him, “I’ll get you ready for her, you just watch your beautiful wife suck that black dick.” She unbuckled his pants and wrestled them down over his hips, finally getting them off and piling them on the floor. There was a large wet patch on the front of his briefs, he had been leaking pre-cum ever since they had gotten to the room. “Poor John, you are in quite a state, aren’t you!” She removed his briefs and took him into her mouth, his groan filled the room.

He watched as Jean fed his cock to his wife, each time he moved forward it went a bit deeper until it was more than halfway in her mouth. Her hands went to his hips and he heard her take a deep breath, leaning her head back before she pulled him slowly forward. A millimeter at a time, his cock disappeared inside her lips, every ten seconds or so she would push him back so she could catch her breath. Her chest heaving she looked at her husband, pursed her lips in a kiss, and said, “Here goes!” Her hands pressed in on his hips and pulled him forward as she opened wide. The first half disappeared almost instantly until she felt him at the entrance to her throat.

After a short pause, John heard her intake of breath through her nose and saw her jaw relax. Her head tilted back and he slowly watched as her throat bulged out. Deeper he went until his balls were resting on her nose. She began making little noises around his cock as her hands started fluttering in her excitement. She moved his hips back and pulled them forward again, her throat relaxing and bulging again as the large head retreated and re-entered it. She struggled a bit until she got the hang of breathing in time with his movements, his shaft sliding out and in agonizingly slowly. He groaned loudly each time he entered her throat.

He pulled himself out of her and knelt down, his lips coming to hers, “Your lips and tongue are like magic,” he said, she smiled and kissed him deeply. Her husband groaned as he watched her pink tongue slide between his chocolate lips. “If you wish, we can continue but I warn you, I will not last much longer.”

“Perhaps we should try something else, then,” she offered. She twisted around so her hips were at the edge of the bed. “I need some lube,” she said, Jean reached to where it lay on the bed and handed it to her. Smiling as she went, she applied a generous amount to his shaft and head, jacking him slowly with one hand as she handed the bottle to him. “Do you mind?” she asked and he applied a few drops to her, rubbing it into her clit and around her opening. Another few drops and he lubricated the inside a little.

“Okay, here goes nothing,” she breathed as he placed the dark bulbous end against her. Slowly he pushed forward, her pussy unyielding until the pressure became too great and the large head popped inside her. “Oh! Oh! Mmmmm…” she moaned as it stretched her wide. Her moans put John over the edge and he came, unloading himself into Pat’s mouth. She hungrily and noisily lapped it up, wanting Laura to know that she had serviced her husband once again.

Slowly, the length of black cock disappeared into her pussy, stopping after it was a little more than halfway in. Jean grasped her knees in his hands and pushed them up to her chest, rocking her hips up and allowing another couple of inches to slide inside her. She let out a yelp, “Owwww!” and he stopped. “Don’t stop!” she moaned, “It’s okay, I need this!” He pushed forward again and her face screwed up with discomfort as another inch disappeared. “How much?” she asked.

Pat left her husband’s cock to look, “Another inch or so,” she said, concerned about the pain that was obvious on her lover’s face. “Maybe you should stop and try again in a bit.” Laura’s head shook, she asked for more lube although it was doubtful it was necessary, she was leaking freely around Jean’s thick meat. He retreated until only the head was left inside her and Pat applied some more of the slick liquid to his shaft, rubbing it around her stretched hole as well. “My God you’re stretched so tight, I doubt I could get a finger in beside him.” She often slipped a finger inside her pussy when she was fucking a guy or one of her dildos, just to stretch herself a little more.

Laura’s head shook, “Don’t even try!” she grunted, “Fuck I’m so full!” She wrapped her legs around his ass and pulled forward with her heels. “Do it!” she commanded, “Put your big black cock all the way inside me! Fuck me!” He pushed forward again, meeting the resistance just before he was fully buried inside her. “Come on!” she screamed, “I don’t care if it hurts!”

“Laura, no! Don’t! I can’t watch him hurt you!” John shouted.

“It’s okay baby, I need this, your nasty little whore needs this black cock!” There was no stopping her now. Jean pushed forward again and, overcoming the last of her resistance, bottomed out, his balls coming to rest against his ass. “YES!!” she screamed, “YES! Oh fuck, that feels so good! Fuck me! Come on big man, FUCK ME!” He began moving slowly, withdrawing from her almost completely as the ridge of his glans was visible on every outward stroke.  Back in again, slowly still, making her gasp when the base of his cock rubbed against her clit. Out and in again, a little more quickly, Laura’s moans grew louder as she was now fully accustomed to his size.

“Harder!” she commanded, now fully into slut mode, “Come on big fella, you can do better than that! HARDER!” Her screams could doubtless be heard in neighboring rooms and the hallway. She didn’t care, her entire world at the moment consisted only of this beautiful big cock and how it was stretching her to the limit. “Come on, big man, fuck that white cunt! You love white pussy don’t you!” her eyes were locked on his as he began plowing into her, rocking the entire bed. She looked so small underneath him but the pain that had shown on her face earlier was now gone, replaced by pure, unfettered lust.

“White pussy is the best!” he groaned, “I love fucking white pussy! I’m gonna fill your white pussy up with my seed!” He was shouting now as well, anyone overhearing might have thought there was a great battle occurring as they both announced their lust to the world. He only lasted a few more strokes before he pushed forward hard, burying himself in her, shots of white-hot cum jetting from him and slamming into her cervix.

Laura’s screams were now incoherent as her orgasm joined his. He withdrew and slammed into her again, driving another scream from deep inside her. “ENOUGH!” came the shout, “I CAN’T, STOP!” He began to pull out of her, “I DIDN’T SAY PULL OUT! Just go easier, you’re hurting me.”

“Oh, my beautiful one, I am so sorry, I do not mean to hurt you.” He kissed her gently as he slowly moved inside her, mewling sounds almost drowning out the squishing sound of their combined issue running out of her.

“Oh fuck, I never dreamed it could be like that!” she panted, her chest heaving beneath him. “Your cock is magnificent!”

You are magnificent!” he answered, “Never have I been with a woman so brave as to work through her fear. I have been with many women who were not so brave but you, you are different.” He pulled out slowly, a small noise escaping her lips as his withdrawal left her pussy gaping wide open. “Your husband is a lucky man indeed to have you.” He rolled to the side and held her close, whispering so that only she could hear, “Let him reclaim you, I know you are hurting a little but he must take you back from me, for his manhood, his honor.”

“Okay,” she whispered back, “thank you, this was amazing!” She kissed him once more and then got off the bed, returning to her husband and sitting on his lap. Her come mixed with Jean’s leaked out onto him, matting his leg hair.

“Take me to our room,” she said softly, “make love to me, just to me.” She kissed him gently, “I need you to love me, I need you to know that I am yours, forever.”

“Aren’t you a little tender?” he asked, returning her kiss.

“Not where I want you to fuck me, I’m not!” she smiled at him. “Come on, I’ve had my pussy stretched out, come with me and stretch out my ass too.” She squirmed on his lap, feeling him harden. He stood her up and they got dressed, Laura going to Jean to kiss him goodbye, “I’ll never forget this, or you.” John shook his hand but said nothing. What do you say to a man with an eleven-inch cock that just fucked your wife silly?

“What about me,” Pat asked, “should I stay or come with you?”

“Whichever you wish,” Laura replied. “We could always use a videographer to record me losing the last of my virginity.”

“I would like to see that,” she said. Turning to Jean, she bent down to lick the remains of his coupling with Laura from his cock. “Mmmmm, delicious! I enjoyed fucking you, Jean!” she kissed him again and turned to dress.

Jean walked them to the door and bade them goodnight after receiving one last delicious kiss from each of the ladies. Laura’s gait s a bit labored as she walked to the elevator. “Fuck my cunt hurts!”

“I have never heard you say that word before!” exclaimed John, “Have you ever said it before tonight?”

She stopped for a moment, “I don’t think I have!” Realizing what had caused the change in her, she turned and wrapped Pat n a ferocious hug. “I never would have done any of these things had I not met you! I never knew I had this other person, this slut, this whore inside me. I’ve always felt there was a part of me that wasn’t fulfilled but now it is!” She kissed her girlfriend deeply, “Thank you for helping me find her!”

“It’s been my pleasure!” Pat laughed, returning her affection.

“Mine too!” added John. “I never knew she was in there either but I’m thrilled that she’s here! I hope to see her more often.!”

“You will, I promise!” she took both of them in her arms and hugged them. “Now then, let’s go do this before I lose my mind!”

Published 
Written by CaressofSteel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments