Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"A woman approaching middle age is dissatisfied with what she's getting at home, an opportunity presents itself and she dives right in!"

Laura met her husband during her senior year of college. Older than her by seven years, he was playing guitar and singing at a pub near the house that she shared with two other students in her degree program. He wasn’t an especially gifted guitarist but his voice was pure syrup, a nice baritone and he sang with such passion and feeling. He sang old songs mostly, songs she had heard her parents sing when she was little, the words painting vivid pictures in her mind of loves lost and found, of friends turned into lovers and lovers turned into ex-lovers. She wanted him to never stop.

Noticing his drink of choice, she bought him a pint of dark and delicious stout as he wrapped up his middle of three sets, inviting him to join her for a chat during his break. They talked briefly and he asked if there was a favorite song he might sing for her, as a thank you for his gifted pint. When he retook the stage, he thanked her for the conversation and for the pint, his eyes never left hers as he performed for her. She couldn’t help herself; she fell for him then and there.

Over the next few weeks, she found herself searching for where and when he was performing, turning up too frequently for someone who was just a fan. She would buy him a pint and he would perform her requests; as he sang, she felt herself dampen, his voice alone arousing her. Fantasized about him, how he would hold her and kiss her, how he would slide his long, thick cock into her and fill her void. One night, she invited him to her place and he proved he was as adept at lovemaking as he was at singing, bringing her to orgasm over and over with his fingers, lips, and tongue. She was rapturous until she saw his manhood; it was less prominent than she had imagined, about six circumcised inches, she guessed, not bad but not the eight or nine inches she had dreamed about.

She put her disappointment aside and loved it as best she could, taking it into her mouth and edging him repeatedly until she was ready. He may have been averaged sized but he was a far above average lover, making up for his length and girth with his fingers and his whispered words that drove her over the top to feel that needed rush. He stayed the night and they made love again in the morning. The following month he asked her to be his girlfriend, forsaking all others, of which he admitted there were more than a few. Six weeks after she graduated, he asked her to spend her life with him. They were married the following spring. He was thirty; she was twenty-three on their wedding day.

Their life together started as most couples did, making love frequently and passionately, their love sounds filling the small house they bought together. He continued working by day and playing in pubs by night to earn extra money as her career began to flourish. Just after their sixth anniversary, she was thrilled to learn she was pregnant. They hadn’t been actually trying to have children, but they weren’t exactly not trying either. Their son was born a few weeks after her 31st birthday. She thought her life was perfect.

As often happens, the arrival of a child comes with less frequent lovemaking as the addition of a demanding, crying, perpetually wet little person keeps them busy. He does his part, helping with nighttime feedings and caring for their little man, sharing the load as a good dad should. He wasn’t actually a good dad, he was a great dad but the attention spent on his son meant less attention spent on her. Not that she minded really, her interest in sex had lessened, mostly because she always seemed to be tired but also because she occasionally got a touch of the baby blues. She sometimes wished for her life BC (Before Children) to return but she quickly got over it. Visits to her doctor and then a therapist helped with her mood but not with her sex drive; her libido just wasn’t what it used to be.

The frequency of their lovemaking waned until it was less than once a month. He never complained, not out loud, but she could tell he was disappointed when she rebuffed his advances. On occasion, she would succumb to his urging but it was mostly less than satisfying. She tried but she just couldn’t get as much out of sex as she used to. He did his best to understand but she could tell he was frustrated; she knew what he was doing when he closeted himself in the washroom with his iPad, it bothered her at first but then she began to ignore the times when he would sneak away to pleasure himself.

A month after their son turned one, she was called on to travel to a conference in New York. She had always wanted to go there and he had promised to take her. They would see a Broadway show, go to museums, stroll in Central Park and make love every night and it would be wonderful. But it never came to be. This trip would be the first time they had slept apart in over eight years and he was not pleased about it. His sister came over for the week to help with their son and after many kisses and promises of a passionate reunion on her return, she slid out of the front seat of their car and entered the airport.

By the time she got into the cab to go to her hotel, she was excited. She took pictures of everything, promising herself she would describe every detail to her husband when she got home. Her room was by far the nicest she had ever seen, with a king-sized bed, a whirlpool tub, and a large flat-screen TV. She missed watching TV, missed her crime shows and sitcoms, and the romantic, sappy made-for-TV movies that were her guilty pleasure. She indulged herself immediately, putting one on and losing herself in the predictable storyline. As the two fated lovers kissed, she found herself becoming aroused, but her focus was not on the tall, fit, handsome man but on the lithe, blonde, perfect figure of the female protagonist. She watched her lips move, her tongue probing into his mouth as her fingers slid down under her panties and she rubbed herself to orgasm, something she had done infrequently since she had gotten married. For the first time since her son was born, she slept through the night. Her only dream was of the two lovers from the movie as they undressed each other and made the passionate love that the movie suggested they would.

The next day, after the meetings and presentations, all the attendees were invited to attend a meet and greet reception in one of the hotel’s conference rooms. She got herself a glass of white wine and a small plate of finger snacks and looked around the room to find someone interesting to talk to.

“Are you as lost as I am?” she heard a voice from behind her. Turning, she saw a pretty brunette woman, about her height and age.

“Pretty much,” she replied. “I’m Laura,” she stuck out her hand.

“Patricia,” they shook hands, “from Pittsburgh. Call me Pat.”

“I’m from Boston!” Laura answered. “It’s nice to meet you, Pat.” They began the small talk and an hour later, she realized she hadn’t eaten since lunch, and that was nothing to write home about. “Are you hungry?” she asked.

“I’m starving!” Pat answered, “you like Italian? There’s a great place only a couple blocks from here.”

“Sure,” she replied, “we could walk if you like?”

“Walk in New York at night? I don’t fucking think so!” Pat said firmly. Laura was taken aback by her language. “This is your first trip to the Big Apple, isn’t it? Women from out of town never walk anywhere at night in New York. We’ll catch a cab.”

“Okay, I’ll go up and grab my coat. Meet you in the lobby in ten minutes?”

“Make it fifteen,” said Pat, “I just have to tell my friends I won’t be joining them for dinner.”

Laura went up to her room and freshened up, as she touched up her make-up she felt a stirring inside her, she was excited about going to dinner with this woman. She changed her panties from the cotton briefs she had on to a black lacy pair that rode high on her hips and made her feel sexy. She texted her husband that she was going out to dinner with a woman she had met at the reception and that she would call when she got back to the hotel. “Have fun, be careful,” was his reply.

The restaurant was everything she expected and more. She gasped a little when she saw the prices but the company was paying for it so she said, “What the fuck!”, she and Pat laughed. Plenty of red wine was consumed with their meals so they were both pretty tipsy by the time they got back to their hotel. “Are you tired yet?” asked Pat. Laura shook her head. “Let’s go to my room,” said Pat, “we can chat some more.” Laura agreed and they went up. Pat ordered another bottle of wine from room service and they sat down to chat.

Laura’s phone chimed. It was her husband just checking in, “How was dinner?” Rather than texting, she wanted to call, “Do you mind?” she asked Pat.

“Not at all,” she replied. She listened as Laura talked with her husband, telling him how things were going and that she missed him so much and was looking forward to getting home. She brightened when he suggested that they take the baby to visit his mom and maybe have a night out together the weekend after she got home.

“Bye Honey, love you!” she said before ending the call. “God, I miss him,” she sighed.

“He sounds wonderful,” Pat replied.

“Oh, not him, my son. He’s so beautiful,” she said wistfully. She pulled up some photos on her phone to show her new friend. They fussed over the photos and how cute babies are. “Do you have kids?” Laura asked. Pat shook her head.

“No, not yet. Maybe someday,” she answered. Laura let out a heavy sigh.

“Can I tell you something?” she asked. Pat nodded.

“I love my husband, and I love being a mom but, ever since he was born, our life in the bedroom has really taken a beating, you know?” Another huge sigh came from her; she couldn’t believe she was opening up to a woman she barely knew.

“I’ve heard that happens,” said Pat, trying to console her.

“I’m just not interested in sex, not as much as I used to be,” she continued. “I want to, but I have to talk myself into it, you know? I’m mostly doing it to show him I still love him. I’m really not getting much out of it.”

“I’m sorry, Sweetie, I wish I knew what to tell you,” said Pat.

“That’s not all,” she continued, taking a deep breath and releasing it loudly. “Last night, when I went to bed, I put on this movie, one of those silly Hallmark things, and I got really turned on when the two lead characters started kissing. I wondered what it might be like to watch two people, you know.”

KarlaSmmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KarlaSmmith

“Fuck,” said Pat bluntly. “You ever watch porn?” Laura shook her head. “You want to?” She shrugged as if to say, “why not?” Pat retrieved her computer from her valise, logged into the hotel Wi-Fi, and opened her favorite browser. A quick search and a video came up on the screen. She patted the bed beside her, inviting Laura to join her to watch. A hot couple was in the process of taking each other’s clothes off, touching, kissing, and licking each bit of skin as it was exposed.

“John does that sometimes, or he used to,” breathed Laura, "He hasn’t in a while." Pat stayed silent as they continued to watch. As the man’s shorts came down and his cock was exposed, Laura gasped, “Oh my!”

“Indeed,” breathed Pat as she shifted closer to Laura’s hip to get a better view. As she slipped her hand to lift the hem of her dress, she noticed Laura’s hand sliding down as well. The woman in the video knelt down and took his cock in her hand, admiring it before placing soft kisses along its length. Both women sighed as their hands almost simultaneously found their wet pussies and they began masturbating.

Pat spent as much time watching Laura’s face as she did the video. The changes in her expression were captivating as she watched the couple arouse each other before he took her from behind and fucked her. Laura’s face reddened as she neared her climax in time with the action in the video. When he pulled out and sprayed his cum all over the woman’s back, Laura let out a low moan as she rubbed her clit furiously to orgasm.

“Holy fuck, that was hot!” breathed Pat as Laura flopped backward onto the bed beside her.

“It sure was,” panted Laura, giggling a little at the thought that she had just masturbated to a porn video in front of a near-total stranger.

“Not them, you,” Pat said, staring at Laura. “That was way more erotic than the video.” She placed her hand on Laura’s knee. “It was all I could do to keep from kissing you,” she admitted.

Laura sat up, “What stopped you?”

“I didn’t know if you’re into women,” Pat answered. “You were so into it, I didn’t want to ruin it for you.”

“That was the best orgasm I’ve had since before I got pregnant,” Laura admitted. “But I wouldn’t have minded.” She was becoming aroused again. “Can I tell you a secret?” Pat nodded, wondering where this was going and hoping beyond hope that it would lead to her lips and tongue on Laura’s pussy.

“Last night,” she began, “as I watched that movie, I wasn’t turned on by the man, I was turned on by the woman. She was so beautiful and her lips, when they were kissing, were so… I don’t know, just the curve of her lips and the little smile she gave after they finished, made me want to kiss her too.” She was getting aroused again. “In fact, when I went to bed, I masturbated thinking about them having sex but it wasn’t the man I wanted, it was the woman.”

“Well,” said Pat, “have you ever been with a woman before?” Laura told her about her college dalliance with a classmate. “Would you like to, you know?”

“Fuck?” said Laura and they both laughed at her turn of phrase. She checked her watch, “I’d better call John so he doesn’t worry. Then we’ll see what happens.” She leaned in and kissed Pat softly before excusing herself to the washroom. Pat could hear her on the phone as she lied to her husband about being back in her room and getting ready for bed. She also heard the promise she made to him about how she was going to love him when she got home. Pat slipped out of her clothes and into a long, black satin gown. She loved sleeping in lingerie, it made her feel so sexy, and the long slit up the right side would make for easy access for Laura’s hands if things came to that.

Laura had made her mind up while she was freshening up the downtown and touching up her lipstick that she had smeared while biting her lower lip as she watched the video. She rubbed the trace of lipstick from her teeth and below her bottom lip and went out into the bedroom. “Nice,” she said when she saw Pat in her nightie, “you look beautiful.”

“You’re pretty cute yourself,” Pat grinned as she patted the bed beside her. “Shall we watch another video? Maybe a girls-only one?” Laura nodded as she began to shed her clothes, stripping down to her bra and panties before she climbed up onto the bed. “What, you couldn’t find a matching set?” teased Pat.

“If I’d known this might happen, I would have made my choices more carefully,” whispered Laura as she went in to kiss her lover. “Get that video going, let’s see who lasts the longest before giving in!”

Pat smiled, knowing she would far outlast Laura. She was excited but Laura was positively vibrating with lust. The video started with two women, one blonde and the other a ginger, sitting by the pool lamenting their boyfriends and their selfishness. Soon they were kissing as Laura’s fingers started tracing circles around Pat’s nipples. Pat responded in kind before cupping her breast and pulling on Laura’s head to urge her down to lick them.

All thoughts of watching the video were abandoned as Laura bent down and took Pat’s breasts in her hands. Her tongue flicked, licked, and suckled on the tan-colored nipples that stood up and out in contrast to her pale skin. Pat’s hands found the back of Laura’s head and she pulled her lover tightly to her chest before urging her up to kiss her. Their tongues danced the tango, first in one mouth, then the other as their lust built. “Can I taste you?” Pat breathed.

“Probably,” Laura teased, “but I’d rather you tasted my other lips.” She rolled onto her back and pushed Pat’s head down lightly, allowing her time and space to kiss and lick her way down her body to sample the treats along the way.

When Pat’s tongue first flicked against her turgid little bud, a bolt of electricity shot through her, causing her hips to twitch and her breath to catch in her throat. A moan rose unbidden from within her and escaped her lips. Pat pushed her thighs further apart to gain better access and soon, Laura felt fingers enter her as she felt a suckling on her clit. More electricity and more twitching hips as Pat found her g-spot with ease, bringing her higher up the mountain. She thought of holding back but it had been so long since any human had made her feel this way that she decided to go with it. Her orgasm came quickly and explosively, her pussy squirting out clear fluid that drenched Pat’s face and upper body. The bedclothes were soaked in a moment as wave over wave brought squirt over squirt. Six, seven, eight times her cunt spasmed, each squirt becoming less forceful than the last until the final one was a mere trickle. Her body heaved as she gulped air into her lungs. Pat’s manipulation of her slowed as she licked as much of Laura’s come from her lips as she could manage. Her face and torso glistening in the lamplight, she moved up Laura’s body to share with her the fruit of her labor.

As they snuggled together, Laura licking her issue from Pat’s face and torso, she said, “We didn’t see much of that video!” They both laughed and then kissed. Laura pushed on her lover’s shoulder to move her onto her back. “My turn to taste you!” she whispered as she moved down along Pat’s curves, planting soft kisses along the way. She swung her leg over Pat’s body so her hips were above Pat’s face. She loved to sixty-nine with her husband, it had to be at least that good with a woman. Tongues teased hardened nubs, lips suckled on distended lower lips, and fingers probed inside the silky pink skin of each other’s most private places. Their moans elevated to cries as they each brought their lover to the brink of ecstasy, each begging the other for more. They both tried to delay their own orgasm so they could reach the pinnacle together and, in doing so, delayed both for a deliciously long time, edging each other mercilessly for what seemed an eternity.

Pat could take no more. She had come ever so close to orgasm just by eating her lover’s tasty wetness before, now her passion was like a tightly strung instrument, waiting to be plucked so she could tip over the edge and fall into the bottomless pit that was pure pleasure. Despite not having as much experience with women as she did, Laura played her like a virtuoso, a tiny nip on her clit with Laura’s teeth and she exploded, ejecting warm, slick fluid from what felt like her very core. Just as Laura had done, she soaked her lover’s face, the excess trickling down her round bum and down the crack between them, warming her little rosebud anus as it flowed to the sheet below.

“Finger my ass,” she begged and Laura, surprised at first, complied, sending her over the top once more as she entered that tight passage. She tried to wiggle her bottom onto Laura’s finger, “Deeper,” she urged, “oh, fuck!” She came again and not for the last time that night as another finger was added and a thumb went into her pussy. Moans and sighs turned to cries and screams as the inexperienced Laura learned quickly. Finally, she could take no more, pushing Laura’s head away and clamping her thighs shut as she came down from the delicious high.

Laura rolled off and they moved together to snuggle in the afterglow, Laura not caring that Pat had not brought her back to the sweet bliss of another orgasm. That she was able to pleasure her new lover so completely was enough. One after the other, they escaped to the washroom to freshen up before returning to the bedroom. “I don’t think we can sleep here!” Pat said, “The sheets are soaked!”

“Not in my room,” Laura suggested. Pat shrugged and nodded and began gathering clothes to take with her for the next day. As for Laura, she simply wrapped herself in the robe from behind the bathroom door, gathered her clothes and they went hand-in-hand to the elevator, the air from the hallway cooling her still damp pussy and inner thighs. As they exited the elevator, they encountered one of Laura’s co-workers in the hallway.

“What have you two been up to?” he asked lasciviously.

“Fuck off, Jared, you fucking perv!” said Laura. "You can file that away under ‘N’ for ‘None of your fucking business!”

“Maybe I’ll tell John about your little affair,” he suggested.

Thinking quickly, she lied, “He already knows. Good night!” The girls continued to the end of the hall and into Laura’s room. One more gentle lovemaking session completed the evening’s activities before they drifted off to sleep.

Published 
Written by CaressofSteel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments