Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"If you're just coming into this story partway through, I invite you to start from the beginning. <p> [ADVERT] </p>If you like what you read, or you don't, please leave a comment. Enjoy!"

Laura’s inner slut had been found and tamed, at least temporarily by ten inches of hard black cock earlier that evening but she had made a promise to her husband in exchange for his agreeing to let her be ravaged by a tall, dark, and very well-endowed stranger.

“I’m going to take a bath,” Laura said after arriving back at their room. “I need a little relaxation before we carry on.”

“I hope she doesn’t change her mind,” said John. “She got what she wanted. What if she chickens out?”

“I don’t think she will.” Pat countered, “we’ve awoken the inner slut in her. She needs to find out where the limits are.” She hugged her girlfriend’s husband and kissed him gently, “All women have one, you know.”

“One what?” he asked.

“An inner slut. A whore that’s just under the surface.” She took a vodka cooler from the mini-fridge, offering one to John. “Some women never even know she’s there but she is.”

“When did you find yours?” he asked. “I mean, there’s not much doubt that you have found her after what I’ve seen this weekend!”

Pat laughed, “Oh yeah, she’s out, for sure!” She took a long pull on the drink before continuing. “Fuck, I’m thirsty!” She sat on the bed beside John. “I guess I found my inner slut when I was in college. During my third year, I had broken up with the guy I thought was ‘The One’ and was a ball of emotions. I got drunk and decided I was going to get laid, I didn’t much care by whom. I started drinking and before I knew it, I had a guy’s cock in my ass and a girl’s clit on my lips and her mouth was on mine. That was some weekend!”

“Wow, that’s the kind of stuff fantasies are made of!” John said quietly. “You must not have many fantasies left to try.”

“Let’s see, I’ve done guys in every hole, girls too,” she began counting on her fingers, “nine guys one after the other. I’ve done it in a car, on a train, on a plane, on a boat, and on a Ferris wheel. I think I have most of the bases covered!”

“Who do you prefer, guys or girls?”

“One on one, girls. In threesomes, one of each. More than that, I don’t care as long as there’s some variety.”

“Fuck me!” he said, astounded. Just then, the washroom door opened and Laura emerged, all clean and made up, wiggling the butt plug between her fingers. “You are so beautiful!” he mumbled, going to her.

“You still think so even after I had ten inches of black dick inside me?!” She was teasing him and she knew it.

“Even if you’d had a dozen ten-inch dicks in you, you’re beautiful. I like this inner slut that we’ve found. I want her to come out to play more often! Just as long as you keep coming back to me, I don’t much care who you fuck!” He rubbed between her legs.

“Easy,” she said, clamping her thighs tight, “I’m more than a little sore!”

“Sorry, babe, I got carried away.” He kissed her cheek and she craned her neck, urging him to move to her neck.

“Mmmmm, that’s so nice!” she cooed. “You have a month to stop that!”

“Unfortunately, all we have is tonight,” he replied. “Are you sure you’re up for more? We can always put this off until another time.”

“No, I made you a promise, I’m going to see it through.” She was adamant that she was not going to send her husband to sleep with blue balls. “Besides, when we get home, I’m going to have to put Naughty Laura back in the closet for a while. I want to make the most of it while she’s out and horny!”

She got onto the bed beside her husband. Pat retreated to the chair after retrieving a towel to cover it; she knew it would likely get wet. She stripped off and sat down, picking up the camera and pointing at her two lovers.

John and Laura started making out and, given that, except for a fabulous blowjob from Pat, he had sat back and mostly watched while the two girls got fucked senseless. He was ready to go in just a few moments. He slipped his hand between her legs and gently rolled her clit under his fingertip. After only a minute or so, Laura got up on all fours and presented her ass to him.

“You’re going to need this,” said Pat, passing them the lube.

“And I’m going to need my mouth on your pussy!” growled Laura. “Get up here!” Pat shimmied her way under Laura’s head, spreading herself wide. She had given herself a quick wash but some of Jean’s cum was still leaking from her as she used her fingers to tease herself. John took the lube and applied it to both of them.

“Start with a finger,” urged Pat, “then when she’s comfortable, try another one. Don’t rush it, take your time.” He placed the tip of his finger against her wrinkled hole and pushed on it, Laura’s breath caught as it slipped into her. He kept pushing until it was fully inserted, then he moved it around, stretching her enough to accommodate another one. He withdrew it and then her breath quickened as she felt the tips of two fingers against her.

“You okay, sweetie?” he asked. She nodded and told him to go ahead. He pushed again and a moment later, her ass hole was stretched wider as his knuckles touched her bum.

“Easy!” she breathed as he began moving them in and out of her. Between the excitement and the nerves, her breath was a bit ragged. “Mmm, I’m okay now, give me another one!” Joh obliged, applying a bit more lube and slipping a third finger in beside the other two. “Oh, Oww!” she moaned, “That hurts a little!” He began drawing them out and she objected, “No, don’t stop, I’ll be okay! Just give me a bit.”

They stayed that way for another ten minutes or so, John’s fingers gently stretching his wife’s ass while she teased Pat’s pussy with her lips and tongue. Laura was happy for the distraction as her backside became accustomed to the invasion of the foreign objects. Pat alternated between giving instructions and sighing at the pleasure Laura was providing her.

“Come on,” Laura urged her husband, “I’m as ready as I’ll ever be!” John re-lubricated his cock and positioned it at her entrance, applying a little pressure.

“OK, baby,” Pat whispered, “Just ease back when you’re ready. It’ll hurt a little, probably not as much as when Jean slid his long black cock into you!” She purposely made her recall the agony and the ecstasy of that experience to distract her. Laura’s ass moved backward slowly and then jumped as John’s cock head slipped inside her.

“Fuck!” she grunted, “Ooww! Stop, wait!” she breathed heavily, panting like a weightlifter getting ready to attempt a world record. “Mmm okay, let me do it.” She pushed back a little more and he slid in further. She winced as the thickest part of him slid past her anus. She could feel herself being filled up. “I’m sorry if I ever teased you about your size, baby! Right now, you feel bigger than that giant cock we had earlier! Fuck!” She pushed back further; he was almost completely inside her now. She took another pause and asked for more lube.

Pat had pivoted around and was kissing her, purring in her ear that it was going to be okay. “Just like with Jean in your pussy, it hurts a little at first but it’ll feel pretty good in a bit.” Laura just nodded and kept breathing deeply.

ANAIISECRET3
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ANAIISECRET3

“We don’t have to do this,” John said sweetly, “Really, we don’t.” She shook her head so that her hair whipped back and forth.

“No, I made a promise, I’m going to keep it! Besides, if we don’t do this now, you’ll never agree for me to try anything else!” She bit her lip and pushed back further. “Jesus Christ, it feels like I have a fucking baseball bat back there! FUCK!” She pushed back one last time and felt his hips against her ass cheeks. Another sharp intake of breath and she reached between his legs to grasp him by the balls. “Hold there,” she said, “when I let go, you can start moving, SLOWLY!”

“You got this baby!” Pat purred, circling her clit slowly, “You’re doing awesome! Just think about how great that big cock felt inside you, how it filled you up! How you screamed for it!”

“Mmm, that did feel good!” Laura said, “Get me that vibrator, the one we used last night!”

“That was this afternoon, sweetie,” Pat laughed as she retrieved it from the nightstand. She lubed it up even though she figured Laura would be plenty lubricated on her own. She knew she was pretty tender and didn’t want her to be any more uncomfortable. Laying on her back underneath her lover, Pat wriggled up so she could see her opening. Carefully spreading her lover’s lower lips open with her fingers, she slipped the toy in and turned it on, setting it to a low-speed setting.

“Mmm, that’s what I’m talking about!” Laura purred, releasing her husband’s sac. He began moving slowly, easing himself out of her backside until just the head remained, and then pushed forward just as slowly. Her round buttocks flattened against the front of his hips as he pushed himself fully inside her. She moaned loudly as she felt him fill her completely, “God, honey, are you made of steel? God, DAMN!”

“Feeling better?” he asked. He was still afraid to hurt her but after seeing the punishment she had taken when Jean stretched her pussy earlier, he had hoped that she would get accustomed to having his cock in her ass. To watch his cum leaking out of her back door was one of the few fantasies he had left.

She nodded, “Just go slow. I’ll be okay. Mmm, that feels so good in my cunt, I fucking love this toy! It gets exactly where I need it!” He continued moving slowly, using long, even strokes to prolong the feeling of tightness around his shaft.

Laura was getting used to the feeling, she was particularly enjoying the extra pressure her husband’s cock put on the vibrator, causing it to nestle more firmly against her g-spot. “Mmm, turn it up baby, make it hum!” she told Pat and was rewarded with a new pattern of vibration that had a higher frequency and strength. Her husband’s easy thrusts made the shivering bulb oscillate against her, making the waves of pleasure build slowly. Every so often, he would feel his balls or the underside of his cock brush against the tip of Pat’s nose as she gently suckled on his wife’s clit.

Her moans were building, “A little harder,” she urged him and he responded in kind, making her ass cheeks bounce a little as his hips pushed into them. “Mmm, that’s it, baby, that's perfect!”

“I’m getting close!” he moaned. “Your ass is so fucking tight, I can’t take much more of this!” He began thrusting harder, enough to make slapping noises as their bodies made contact.

“Mmm, yes! Come on baby, fuck that ass! Fuck your little whore’s ass! Fill it up with your hot cum!” Her vulgarity put him over the edge and he drove forward, making her whole body shake.

“Here it comes, my lovely slut!” he called out as he felt the first hot jet of sticky, creamy fluid empty into her. A short pause for a couple more shots and he began moving again, not holding back at all as he pounded into her. “You like that slut? Is that what you want, your ass full of big cock and hot cum?”

“Yes, baby! Fill me up! Fill my ass up! Oh God, I LOVE BEING A SLUT! I LOVE BEING YOUR WHORE!” she was screaming again, as loudly as she had when Jean’s seed had emptied into her only an hour before.

Pat, urged on by the nasty talk going on above her, joined in, “You are a slut!” she said, rubbing Laura’s clit more forcefully. “Take that fat cock in your ass, come all over my face, I want to taste you as you come!” A few seconds later, she got her wish, Laura screamed, her pussy spasmed around the pink vibrating toy, and she let loose a stream of warm sticky liquid. It overflowed her mouth and ran down the sides of her face into her ears, on her neck, and finally onto the bedspread below them. John had started fucking with a purpose again and some of his cum leaked out of his wife’s ass and ran down, mixing with the other fluids and into Pat’s mouth.

They slowed, out of breath and exhausted. Between the shopping, playing with toys, fucking a new and very large cock, and losing her anal virginity, Laura was spent, too tired even to go clean up. She urged Pat out from beneath her and collapsed onto the bed. John and Pat snuggled up beside her and they held each other, whispering softly.

“So, my darling slut,” said John, “Is that enough for one day?” Laura nodded and smiled broadly.

“Mmhmm,” was all she could manage. She turned her face to kiss her husband and then her girlfriend. She reveled in the feeling of two very different sets of hands caressing her skin, occasionally brushing a ticklish spot as she slowly regained normal breathing. “I love you,” she whispered, and she was asleep.

“So,” said Pat, reaching over to tickle John, “do you have one more left on you?”

“I think I can manage,” he answered, “but I need to clean up first.”

“You do,” Pat replied. “How about I help you with that?”

“I think I would like that,” he answered. They slid out of bed and padded naked to the shower, where over the course of the next twenty minutes, John was fully revived and ready for more. Drying each other, John caressed Pat’s wet hair and pulled her to him. “I think I owe you a great debt of gratitude,” he said, “You have found a part of Laura that neither of us knew existed.” They kissed deeply.

“I am happy to help,” she answered. They kissed some more and returned to drying each other. “You know, there’s one thing we haven’t done this weekend.” John’s face took on a quizzical look. “You know how I said I prefer women one on one?” He nodded. “Well, not always,” she said, “sometimes I like a good sixty-nine!” She reached out and grasped his cock, “And now that yours is all clean, why don’t we tuck your darling, slutty wife in and go down on each other while she sleeps beside us?”

“You don’t think she’ll wake up?” he asked.

“No, I don’t,” she shook her head. “If she does, she can join in or she can watch.”

“Well, what are we waiting for?” he grinned and led her to the bed. They maneuvered the sleeping, come-covered slut so they could tuck her under the covers and got into position, taking their time making each other come with their fingers, lips, and tongues. She stirred a couple of times, mumbling and smiling in the depth of her dream but she didn’t wake, despite the sighs, moans, shouts, and screams coming from right beside her.

Once they finished, Pat and John cuddled up to each other and kissed each other to a night of deep and blissful sleep.

Published 
Written by CaressofSteel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments