Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

In a previous story, I mentioned that my apartment was on the second floor and I had a back bedroom window view of the complex building behind me. I had a neighbor whom I spied on now and then and was never disappointed.

Since he moved out of the apartment, a new tenant moved in. I saw the guy a few times and he didn't appear to be friendly. I think he stayed for three months or so, although I did not pay him much attention, as I had someone else to occupy my time.

Well, back to the present: Near the end of the month, I was on my way to the apartment management office to pay my rent, when I encountered a well-dressed couple coming out of the office. She was attractively built with dark eyes, dark, shoulder-length curled hair, and stood about five foot, five inches tall. He was my height at six feet tall, medium build with short, dark hair and wearing glasses.

I smiled and said hi as I held open the door and they returned the greeting as they walked past me toward the parking lot. I noticed an accent in their voice but did not think much about it.

When I entered the office, one of the office ladies smiled and said hi, then said she would be right back. As I stood by her desk, I noticed an application laying in front of me. It belonged to the couple I had just met. I saw their name as Aldo and Andrea Russo. Also, I noticed that their application had been approved, but I didn't get to see which apartment they would be assigned to before the manager came out of the back.

"I'm here to pay the next month," I smiled.

"OK, thanks" she smiled as she took my check. "By the way" she spoke as she sat. "The couple that just left will be moving in this weekend. But you'll remain basically alone where you're at."

"How’s that?" I asked.

"I'm placing them at their request, to a corner apartment in another building."

"Oh, I guess that's good for your business. Can't make money off empty apartments." She smiled agreeing.

As I walked out, I began thinking about what she said. I wonder if...

The next few days, I saw that the couple had moved into the apartment across from me. Yes, it was the same one I used to get entertained from. To say that I had a few dirty thoughts enter my mind would be an understatement. But as a few nights came and went, I was disappointed by the closed curtains in their bedroom window.

Now my workload started to increase with a new project, causing me to get home later than usual and I would look out my window now and then to see closed curtains below.

Until one Saturday a few weeks later.

I had been working twelve-hour days with Sundays off for the past three weeks, until finally, I had a weekend off. I woke up a bit later than usual, opened my curtains and window to let some fresh air inside. The weather was turning cooler, and the air temperature was just right. That's when I noticed the couple's window was opened, also.

I allowed myself a smile at the possibility of an impending show that evening but dismissed it as a passing fantasy.

That evening, after hanging out with friends, I called it in early and went back to my apartment. I had a slight buzz from the couple of beers I had, and I was mentally worn out from the previous work week.

I made my way to the shower, cleaned off the barroom smell, and proceeded to bed. A peek outside before I hit the sheets rewarded me. Across the way, the bedroom lights were on with curtains open. I got my chair and binoculars ready and sat down.

I scoped out their bedroom and saw that their bed was arranged the same as a previous occupant. I thought to myself, if they leave their curtains open, I'll get a good show as before.

A few minutes later, the man came in the room wearing black slacks, with a white shirt, and undressed. I wasn't thrilled much by watching him, but I continued. He had stripped to nothing but some short underwear, which made me smile. European men seemed to wear those funny-looking swimsuits and this guy's underwear reminded me of that.

He was a bit slender built, like a bicycle racer or swimmer, I thought as he left the room. A moment later, the woman entered, and she got my attention more so.

She wore a dark blue dress, about mid-thigh length. I watched her as she removed her shoes and earrings, while talking to her husband. She turned to the window and I could see her dark eye shadow as she peered outside. I sat back in my chair to make sure that she couldn't see me, although my lights were off, and my curtains were partially closed.

To my surprise, she did not close the curtains, instead she turned and walked into her closet to undress. I couldn't see her as the closet door blocked my view, but a moment later, she reappeared wearing only panties. I got to see her large breasts and I suddenly got erect.

As I watched, she walked over to her bureau and took out what looked like a nightshirt as her husband entered the room wearing only a towel around his waist, when she left. I tried not to watch him drop the towel as he got into their bed, but I failed. Yes, I looked at his meat and saw that it seemed average and circumcised. Ok, I know you readers wanted to know.

Shia011
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Shia011

A few minutes later, the woman appeared and turned off the light. Well, I thought that the night's show would be over, then the bedside lamp lit up and I could see her sit near the end of the bed. She bent her legs underneath her as she sat and then she reached behind her head, pulled her hair back and tied it with a hair bow. Her nipples were poking against her nightshirt.

He had the bed sheet pulled up just past his waist as they chatted.

 A moment later she started laughing at whatever they were talking about and her laughter continued for a few moments.

I watched them laugh and talk for a few minutes more, then she leaned forward to kiss him.

It wasn't your average goodnight kiss, either. I got up to prepare myself for the show by finding my bath towel and lubricant.

When I returned to my chair, their light remained on and she was kissing her husband's chest. I had to slow down my breathing and my hand because I had not had sex in quite some time. She made her way down, pulling back the bedsheet, exposing his erection.

I was intrigued by the way her lips kissed his hard cock and the way it looked as she sucked on the head and shaft. She had what I referred to as a cocksucker's mouth. It was arousing just to watch. I couldn't contain myself anymore and leaned back against my chair and blew my load onto my abdomen and towel.

As I was wiping myself off, the woman sat up and removed her nightshirt. She began to climb onto her husband, and I got a brief glance at her dark pubic hair.

Then, the lights went out.

Well, I got a bit of a show and orgasm, I thought to myself. Perhaps I'll get to see more soon. I cleaned myself off, then climbed into bed.

Do you want more?

I thought so.

The following Monday, as I was walking out to my car, I noticed the couple was standing by their car. She leaned over, kissed him and he got inside, then drove away. She turned to go back to her apartment and smiled at me as she crossed the pavement. I halfway waved back at her, returning her smile.

As I drove to work, I wondered if she stayed at home alone, while he went off to his job. She wasn't dressed as a working woman when she was at his car earlier, at least that's what I thought. But as I got to my project site, my mind kept thinking. I looked at the dashboard clock and saw that it was a few minutes after seven. Most working women usually began work around eight or nine in the morning.

I was right, she left for work after I did. I arrived at my apartment around six that evening, after grabbing some dinner after work. She drove up in her car as I was getting my laptop and dinner out of the passenger side of my car, trying not to drop them.

She got out of her car, dressed in a professional manner, wearing a grey dress with a matching jacket and a black blouse. I admit, she looked sexy.

She didn't see me or didn't pay me any attention as I walked to my apartment.

Later, after it was dark outside, as I prepared to sleep, I checked the window and saw the curtains were closed. "They had the curtains closed last night, too," I thought to myself.

The rest of the week, their curtains remained closed I noted. In fact, for the next week after that, the curtains remained closed. I had a date with one of the women I know during that time, so my peeping wasn’t required for sexual gratification.

One Saturday night, I got home from being with friends and I noticed the couple's light was on and their curtains were opened more than halfway. I could see most of their bed and I got myself prepared for another show.

They didn't disappoint me.

I watched as they began kissing. A few moments afterward. she went down on his cock. I watched them, stroking my cock. She sucked on his for another moment, then she repositioned herself to a sixty-nine on top of him.

The lights remained on.

After a few minutes of watching them, she lifted her head up. Her face and body movements were telling me that she was having a large orgasm. I imagined she was a loud one when she climaxed.

I didn't last long, either. I made a mess in my towel.

I watched them continue as she rolled over onto her back and he mounted her. He was thrusting her hard and fast for a few minutes. He moved his hands from her shoulders to place them under her waist, holding her as he was driving himself. A few moments later, I watched his back stiffen as he was having his orgasm.

He rested on top of her for a moment, then they kissed. As they got out of bed, she turned off the light.

Well, I thought, as I got up from my viewpoint, if they're going to show, I'm going to watch.

Published 
Written by apt389
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments