Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The previous entry had me at a couple's home, where I closely witnessed an amazing sexual encounter involving the wife and a man she met in the local casino. I slept at their house that night.

I woke up in Russ's house, in a slight state of confusion or mentally dazed. It took a moment to clear my head and last night's show immediately returned in my mind. I lay there fully dressed, pondering what I witnessed and wondered if Amanda was able to sleep after her experience. I rolled out of the bed and walked to the bedroom door, listening for any sounds that indicated that someone was awake. Not hearing anything, I walked out of the room and made my way to the den. The smell of coffee filled the air, and I heard a wooden chair sliding on a stone floor.

I found the source of the smell and sound. Russ was sitting at a table with a cup of coffee, dressed in a robe. I startled him as I entered the kitchen. He nodded toward the coffee pot and the cups in the open cupboard above the pot. I poured myself a cup and joined him at the table. A moment passed before he spoke. He mentioned that the guy and I were the only times we have done that. He looked at his cup, then took a sip. I told him that I respected their privacy then I sipped from my cup. He managed a smile and told me that it would be a little while for him to get ready and then he would bring me to my car.

While I waited, I checked my cell. Simone called about five times and left a message. But I didn't listen to it. About fifteen minutes passed and Russ returned to the kitchen. He was dressed casually and looked better. He asked if Amanda had come down. I told him no, and we walked out to his car.

On the way back to the casino, I asked Russ about the security system. He mentioned that he was a building architect, the kind that designed large buildings. The company he owns designs, builds and over saw everything from the foundation to completion. And it involved security systems and building management: everything. I nodded and explained to him that my job involves building management, controlling building electrical systems, air conditioning, including fire and security. I said that I was impressed with security system, and I had experienced similar systems in highly sensitive government locations.

He told me that Amanda doesn't know about that part of the system.

We reached my car and I thanked Russ for the hospitality. He smiled, saying see you later. I watched him drive off before I got in my car. As I drove to my apartment, I thought about Russ and Amanda's relationship. Apparently, he traveled often, and I wondered if she remained at their home alone while he was away. 

I arrived home, showered and laid on my bed. The thought of that man's endowment returned. I wondered how any woman could handle something as large as that. But babies are born, so that ended that chain of thought.

My cell buzzing brought me back to the present. As expected, it was Simone calling. She sounded a bit annoyed asking if I were OK. I told her yeah and told her I was at the casino with some coworkers. Then I asked her when she would be home.

Simone talked for a few minutes about her trip and wanted to make plans for the upcoming holiday. I suggested the casino rather than the usual clubs we hung out with our friends at. She said that it might be fun and said that she would drop by after she got back.

That night I dropped by the little bar near my apartment and chatted with the bartender over a beer. He asked how work was going. I told him that I'd be going to Phoenix for training the first week of February. Nothing was going on at the bar, so I called it a night after one beer.

At my apartment, my neighbors had returned to Italy for the holidays, according to Simone. Without any action going on, I crashed in front of my television.

The next day, Simone called and said that she was coming by. I showered and dressed in my usual jeans with a polo shirt and waited for Simone to arrive.

She arrived, wearing a fuchsia-colored blouse and jeans. She caught my admiring eyes just before kissing me.

We picked a small cafe to have lunch and Simone talked about her visit as she drove. She spoke about how she met with a couple of her childhood friends. When we arrived at the cafe, the hostess sat us at a table that was somewhat obscured from the entrance.

I sat quietly, listening because I sensed that Simone was getting to something with her conversation. The conversation went on for about thirty minutes. During that time, I noticed that she seemed a bit different than usual as she spoke.

She spoke about some wild times and about one friend, Michelle. She paused to take a sip of tea, then continued telling me that Michelle was raised in a single parent home by her mother. They met on the first day of second grade and became friends that day. They spent many weekends together at each other's house and Michelle usually stayed at her house because of her mother's career at the hospital.

Simone paused and finished the last bite of her salad. Before Simone answered, she looked at a couple entering the cafe, then waved our waitress over and asked for the check.  In a low tone she whispered that she would tell me when we got back to the car.

PaolaLeal1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PaolaLeal1

As we left the cafe, I left some cash with the receipt with the waitress. I asked Simone why we had to leave in a hurry.  She said that there was a coworker of hers inside and he's not with his wife.

As we got to her car, Simone looked back at the cafe and gasped. I turned to see what caused her reaction as Simone clutched my arm. She pointed out that the coworker's wife was walking into the cafe. I saw a well-dressed man and woman approach the entrance.

We decided to hang out to see what would happen. It took about a minute for the woman to walk out of the cafe. I could tell by her facial expression that someone was soon to be an ex-husband with big trouble. And it didn't take fifteen seconds for the soon to be ex-husband came running out shouting something about being with a customer.

Well, the soon to be ex-wife kept walking away quietly, following the advice of her companion, whom I assumed to be her lawyer. Simone and I overheard him speaking to her as they passed nearby Simone's car.

The man stood there quietly as he watched his wife leave. He held a folded paper in his hands. A few people came outside to see what had happened. I suggested to Simone that we leave. I noticed Simone and the man looked at each other briefly as Simone opened her car door and got inside. Simone mentioned the situation was awful, as we rode past the embarrassed man. As we left the parking lot, Simone mentioned that the guy was one of her office managers.

It was quiet for a moment as we rode back to Simone's apartment. Then, Simone continued about her trip. Simone seemed a bit disturbed and that had me wondering what bothered her. Well, Simone told me about her first sexual experience, and it was with Michelle. I think she was worried that I'd be upset that she had sex with another female. I assured her that it did not bother me at all and that I enjoyed our time with the neighbor from my apartment.

She seemed a bit relieved, but I could sense that something more was on her mind. I asked her if something more was on her mind. She said no as we drove to her apartment.

We sat on her bed as Simone, and I kissed. I pulled off my shirt and she removed her shirt as she kicked off her shoes. Then she unbuttoned her jeans, stood up and removed them. She laid down beside me, dressed only in her thong underwear and we kissed some more.

She mentioned that she was aroused by Michelle's kissing and could only lay still on her bed as Michelle began to have sex with her. I moved down, kissing her stomach until I reached my panties. Then I opened he legs and began to kiss around her pubic area.

She began to moan as I worked my tongue and fingers in her pussy. It wasn't long before she started to orgasm. When I touched her anus with my finger, she had one of her large, explosive orgasms. Her juices were really flowing and the sheets beneath her soaked.

She moaned for me not to stop as I was trying to remove my jean. But Simone held my head down between her thighs. I was finger fucking her anus and pussy in alternative motions while sucking on her clit and lips.

Simone had a couple more orgasms before gasping and releasing her grip on my scalp.

Thinking I was going to have a permanent bald spot, I managed to remove my jeans and shorts, As Simone was trying to compose herself, I slid my hard cock inside her pussy. Simone wrapped her long legs around my waist and used them to drive me inside of her. I don't know how her legs got so strong, but she used them harder and faster in a manner that I hardly had to put in any effort.

And she got tight. Almost to the point of stopping me.

I didn't last long.

A few minutes passed as we lay together, then Simone continued about her past.  She told me that Michelle did those things that only women can do to another woman. It was her first time to have an orgasm. I asked her if she ever masturbated before that. She said no, because she was afraid that her mother would catch her.  She had several that first night with Michelle. I guess one never forgets their first orgasm or their first-time having sex

I asked her about her first time with a guy.  She said it was about a year later, when Michelle came by one weekend. It happened to be one of those weekends that her mother was working nights. Michelle was with a guy who drove her to Simone's house. His skin tone was light and he was muscular, like an athlete, half Hispanic, half black. He was good looking and had a nice smile and personality.

Simone sighed then said that he was of legal age to buy alcohol. He bought some rum and the three of them drank it with soda. She said that she had two drinks and was feeling loose. Meanwhile, Michelle and the guy began making out as she watched.

One thing led to another and then it wasn't long before they were naked on Michelle's bed.

I smiled and kissed Simone.

I told her that her past was interesting and asked when Michelle was due.

Tomorrow. 

Published 
Written by apt389
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments