Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Austin's voyeur girlfriend?"

If readers on this site have been keeping up with my series, I have one or more continuations.

In my last story, I mentioned my neighbor and her Saturday night friend.

Come Monday, beginning of Thanksgiving week, I went into work to tie up a few loose ends, as I would remain off until the following week.

I had plans to start my holiday with a date that night and we would meet with some of our friends. Simone, my date, if you want to call her that, is a friend with sexual benefits. She was tall, around five-foot-nine, with long legs, round ass, shoulder-length brown hair, and brown eyes. We hung around some of the same circles of friends, with her and I hooking up a few times a month, sometimes at her place or sometimes at mine.

This night, she wore a bra less black blouse and short black skirt for our date. We had a light dinner at one of the local sports bars and we hung out with our friends for a couple of hours, having a few beers and drinks.

Later, we arrived at my apartment and Simone was a bit tipsy from her drinks yet aroused. When we made it to my bedroom, I turned off the lights, while Simone walked toward the window, apparently to close the curtains.

As I approached her, I noticed the neighbor's bedroom lights were on. Simone was peering out and looking down at their window. "Austin, look!" she said excitedly. I suspected what I was about to see but got a surprise. My Italian neighbor was with the same man from the other night, and they were standing beside her bed, kissing.

"Let's watch!" Simone said in a quiet, yet excited tone. I did not want to tell her of my voyeur's secret, so I slyly asked if we should do that. "Oh, yes!" Simone agreed excitedly. I pulled over the chair I kept nearby the window so we could sit.

Simone sat on my lap as her attention was on the couple below. As they kissed, the man reached behind the woman, unzipped her dress and it fell to her feet.

She was wearing dark garters, the old-fashioned ones that connected to her stockings. Her matching bra had open cups, exposing her erect nipples. "She is so sexy," Simone whispered.

The man did not waste time as he began to suck on her nipples. Then they laid back on the bed, kissing some more as the woman kicked off her heels. Simone was becoming more aroused than before and I began to massage her breasts and nipples under her blouse. Her hands covered mine as we continued to watch the couple making out.

The woman sat up, straddling her lover, and assisted him with unbuttoning his shirt. Then she stood up and pulled off his shoes as he released his belt and buttons from his slacks.

Simone began to squirm on my lap some as I slid my hands under her skirt, between her thighs, lightly touching her and her wet spot on her panties. She moaned, anticipating what was about to begin.

When the woman exposed the man's cock and began to suck on it, Simone gasped. I was working my fingers inside in her panties and whispered, "I bet he's close to ten." That must have done it for Simone. She stood up from my lap, quickly undressed and I did the same.

Simone has small, but perky breasts with hard, pointy nipples, and this night, her nipples were as hard as I can remember. When I looked back at the neighbor, she had her man lying on the bed, sucking his cock.

MilanaFlame
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilanaFlame

Simone saw what was going on, so she sat me on the chair, knelt, and followed their lead. A few minutes later, with Simone stroking my cock, we saw the women get on top of her man and began to ride him.

I helped Simone up, then we got onto my bed and she did the same as they were, riding cock. I loved sucking on her hard nipples as she rode me. Simone was positioned to see out the window, and now and then she would raise up to look at the couple.

After riding me and having an orgasm or two, she rolled over, to get on her hands and knees. As I re-positioned myself, I saw the couple was doing the same. I had to smile but did not want to spoil the moment.

Simone was in rare form and I tried my best to keep up. I did not last long, and she complained some. Apparently, the couple had more stamina than I, so we watched them as we lay on my bed.

As we watched, Simone took my hand and we got off the bed to move over to the chair for a better view closer to the window. I turned the chair so we could both see with her on my lap. It didn't take long before she became aroused again and begged me to fuck her again.

She knelt in front of me, took my cock in her hands, began to stroke and suck on it, and had me hard again. Then she stood, turned around, and started to ride me, reverse cowboy while I sat on the chair, facing the window.

I couldn't see what was going on below, because Simone was blocking my view somewhat. Soon we were standing, with me behind thrusting her while she leaned over and held onto the windowsill. Now and then I could see the couple as Simone was moaning and moving faster on my cock, while I held onto her waist.

I felt her tense up as she was having another orgasm. I managed to get a peek at the couple and saw that he had moved up on her with his cock between her breasts, and the head in her mouth. Simone was gasping while I was pushing hard, her head turned against the window and her hands were on the windowpane for balance.

I saw the bedroom lights go off, while Simone's face, forearms, and hands were pressed against my window. I did not realize that we were too close to the window with Simone in full view, but it was too late. If anyone saw us, I'm sure they knew what was happening.

We were not about to stop, as Simone was having multiple orgasms, and finally moments later, I had my second one.

When we finished, we stepped away from the window. Somehow, the chair was knocked over. As Simone turned and went to the bathroom, I peeped down at the neighbor's window. I thought I saw the woman's face, but I wasn't sure, because the windowpane had Simone's sweat, hands, and face imprints on it. I figured it was my imagination and did not think about it anymore and picked up the chair.

The next morning, as Simone and I were walking to my car, we saw the woman going to hers. She smiled and waved at us before she got into her car.

I bet she saw us.

Published 
Written by apt389
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments