Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Another of Austin's Adventures"

Some weeks passed since my co-worker and his wife Cynthia moved on. I had a chat with my manager one morning and he told me a few things about them. First, my co-worker’s name was Martin, but we all called him Marty. Second, he served in the military, but Marty told me that.

What I did not know was that Marty was highly decorated and barely survived a firefight in his last assignment. He was riding in a vehicle that was blown up by a roadside bomb and the blast killed three other soldiers who were riding with him. Marty endured multiple surgeries on his legs and lower abdomen that kept him hospitalized for a few months.

That evening, I stopped by the bar near my apartment. I chatted with the bartender and he told me that Marty stayed in the mental ward for a couple of months, because he was having nightmares. One night, during one of the nightmares or flashbacks, he beat up Cynthia.

“Marty and his platoon had some close combat with the enemy,” the bartender told me while I sipped on my beer during an empty spell at the bar. “That sort of thing never leaves a sane man’s conscience,” he added.

I sat quietly at the bar as he finished speaking. A moment or two passed before either of us spoke. “How do you know about Marty and his experiences?” I asked.

“Cynthia is my step-sister.”

“Damn” was all I could muster. My brain was beginning to feel like jelly and the beer did not help. The bartender smiled and told me not to worry about the past. “Marty and Cynthia agreed on certain things. They are doing fine now.”

Well, that tied up a lot of loose ends and I felt it was time to move on to other things. One of those involved returning to the casino nightclub. I think there’s more investigation required.

So, the next Tuesday evening, I dressed up and drove to the casino.

After arriving, I walked around the gambling rooms, listening to the chimes of the one-armed bandits and the chatter of the crowd. A few couples and other people were seated or standing at one of the gambling room bars. I approached it, ordered a beer and watched the crowd some.

After a few minutes, I walked over to the nightclub.

Inside, the music was typically loud, and the dance floor had a few couples and some single women dancing. I walked around to check out the place, because the last time I was there, I did not have much of an opportunity to do so.

Several women caught my eye, and I would have enjoyed some between the sheets company with them. However, I played things cool to see how things would play out as I made my way to the bar and ordered myself another beer.

I had been at the bar with my beer for about five minutes when this guy approached. I moved aside to give him access and continued crowd watching.

A moment later, I felt the guy nudge me. When I looked over at him, he handed me another beer. I accepted it and told him thanks. “My name is Russ, thanks for the courtesy,” he said as he held two more beers. “No problem, man. I’m Austin,” I replied. “Thanks for the beer, it was not necessary.” “My pleasure,” Russ replied. “Do you come here often?” he asked me.

At this point, I began to wonder if I was getting hit on by a gay guy. “No, this is actually my second time here,” I answered over the loud music. Russ motioned with one of the beers he was holding, and this strikingly good-looking blonde woman dressed in a low-cut, short black dress approached.

“Amanda, this is Austin,” Russ said to her. She smiled and held out her hand, “Hello, Austin. Nice to meet you.” I take her hand gently and replied the same.

“Are you a friend of Russ?” she asked over the music as she moved between Russ and me.

“No, actually. We just met.” “Oh, I see” she smiled and sipped her beer.

I noticed as I took a sip of my beer, Amanda was saying something to Russ, but I could not hear because of the music. He nodded, took a sip of his beer and walked away.

“Austin, I was wondering something,” Amanda said to me. “What?” I sort of blurted out. “Russ likes to talk to total strangers and I hope he did not disturb you.” I looked at her and she had a bit of a concerned look about her. “No, it is alright. I appreciate the beer he bought me,” I replied.

She seemed a bit nervous, so I asked her if things were OK. She smiled and told me that everything was fine.

She asked me about myself, things such as if I lived in the city, or if I were married or attached. I responded with the usual answers and asked about her and Russ’ lives. Amanda told me that they have been married for over fifteen years and had no children. “We live the urban professional lifestyles and have a nice home, cars, the usual,” she smiled as she sipped on her beer.

As we spoke, Amanda got closer to me, to the point that she was leaning on my arm. I also took notice that Russ was nowhere around. Or rather, I did not see him in the club. I assumed that he went off to gamble.

Amanda set down her beer and I noticed her take a sort of sweeping glance around the club. I assumed that she was looking for her husband. “Austin, what do you think of the way some of the women here are dressed?” she asked.

“Huh?” I responded.

“Do you think that some of them are slutty?”

“I have not really thought of it that way. I figure that they want attention or showing off somehow,” I replied.

“How do you like the way I am dressed?” she asked.

“I think it is sexy. Attractive. You look good.” That answer must have been the ticket, because Amanda leaned over and kissed my cheek.

“Thanks, Austin. I liked that. You are open and honest.”

Apparently, her kiss was some sort of signal as Russ seemed to appear out of nowhere.

“Amanda,” Russ said as he approached. I met my limit at the craps table. “Are you ready?”

She smiled and leaned over to him and said something. Russ looked over to me as Amanda stepped aside. “Austin, I appreciate you keeping my wife company.” He paused and looked over at his wife and she smiled.

“Would you care to join us at our place? We live nearby.”

A feeling came over me like I just got jolted, causing me to mumble. I agreed, then followed them out of the casino to the parking lot.

As it worked out, I was parked a bit away from the casino and I let them know. Meanwhile, Russ’ car was in a V.I.P. slot. “Get in, I can drive over to your car, Austin,” Russ said as we approached their BMW.

As I got out of their car, Russ instructed me to follow.

A few minutes later, we entered a gated community. A security guard leaned out of a brick booth, then he looked back at me in my car. Russ went ahead to his house and the guard nodded at me as I passed by.

We approached one of the smaller-sized homes and I followed Russ’ car into the driveway. I stopped short of the garage he parked in, which was beside a white Land Rover.

PaolaLeal1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PaolaLeal1

I followed them inside and Amanda excused herself. As I watched her ascend a stairway, Russ spoke. “Make yourself comfortable,” as he instructed me over to a large couch. “Care for another beer?” I declined the beer as I sat in a house that was out of my league, financially. “No problem, Austin. Excuse me as I need to take care of a few things,” he said.

As he was leaving, I asked for directions to the restroom. “First door to the left,” Russ replied as he went up the same stairs Amanda used previously.

When I returned to the den, I noticed neither Amanda nor Russ had returned, so I strolled around the den, checking out their home. A few pictures in frames on a bookshelf showed them together in various places I did not recognize.

I stopped at one photo that showed Amanda in a strikingly attractive white and black evening dress. Her blonde hair was professionally styled, as was her facial make-up.

“That picture was taken outside of the American Embassy in Bahrain, over in the Middle East,” Amanda said from behind, startling me.

I turned around and she was walking from the stairway, dressed in a red silk oriental robe that barely went below her waist.

“That is a pretty picture of you”, I managed.

“Thank you, Austin. Come over and sit,” Amanda gestured as she sat near one of the ends of the couch.

I was a bit nervous as I sat beside her. Her body scent was fresh and clean, not like the air from the casino. “Are you comfortable?” Amanda quietly asked.

“Sure” I replied.

She leaned over and kissed my cheek, then with her hands, she cupped my face to turn toward her and kissed me deeply on the lips. Nervously, I returned the kiss and wondered what Russ was doing. Well, I felt Amanda’s hand on my leg, and I figured that it is game on and the heck with Russ. He, after all, invited me here.

I put my hand on Amanda’s shoulder as we kissed and brushed aside the robe. It fell away exposing her 34 C breasts and pink nipples. Naturally, I made my way to them and kissed her left side nipple, causing it to harden. 

She pushed my face into her breast and I almost couldn’t breathe. Then I made my way to her right nipple and put my hands on her sides as she moaned from the pleasure.

She leaned back on the couch and I laid on top of her, working my hands down her hips. I happened to look up and saw Russ duck behind a large terracotta vase that had some sort of palm in it.

Amanda pulled my head down on her chest and I began to kiss her breasts, then down toward her navel. Her robe was pulled open, exposing her light pubic area. Her scent was sweet, so I decided to go down. Pushing her legs open, I kissed her thighs and she moaned.

So, with that signal, it was time to get down to business. I put a finger inside her pussy and began licking her clit. She flinched some and began purring. While my tongue flickered on and around her clit, I worked another finger inside of her. Amanda raised her hips to press her clit harder against my mouth. Her juices started flowing and my hand was getting wetter as I fingered upwards inside of her. I felt the rough area and worked it with my middle finger.

Soon, Amanda was moaning louder, and her hips were moving up and down with the motion of my finger. I started finger fucking her faster and harder.

I took my other hand and started to hold her leg open more as I worked my tongue towards her anus. When my tongue reached it, she squealed with delight. So, I licked it some more, pressing a bit harder with my tongue.

I made it back to Amanda’s clit and began to suck on it and using a finger, I pressed on her anus. Her hips raised higher, and I inserted my finger midway inside. This set off an immense orgasm and Amanda screamed to the ceiling and to her husband who by now was jacking off as fast as his hand could go.

I smiled as I peeped up at him standing on the banister, seeing that he had his eyes closed and pumping his cock.

Amanda was almost crying after the orgasm she just experienced, so I stood up to remove my clothes. She raised up as I removed my pants, she took my cock in her hands and began to stroke it.

As she started to stroke and suck on my cock, I looked up to see if Russ was still watching. But he wasn’t on the banister anymore. I didn’t think much more of Russ as Amanda began to suck on my rock-hard cock.

It wasn’t long before she was taking all my cock down her throat, with her face buried in my pubic hair. I thought I would explode in a minute, but Amanda knew how to hold off my impending orgasm.

I thought my cock was screaming to relieve itself, but Amanda settled me and prepared me for the next round. She laid back on the couch, and I removed my shoes and pants. She seemed to enjoy teasing me by fingering her wet pussy and squeezing her left nipple. It worked because my cock was throbbing so hard, I thought it would break!

When I stepped in closer to her, she pulled me down and whispered, “fuck me hard with that cock, lover.” She didn’t have to tell me twice.

She was pulling me down on her and I almost slipped down on my knees. I gathered myself and slid my cock home. I started slowly at first but wasn’t long before I was pumping her hard and fast.

Amanda was tightening her muscles and loosening them as a professional would. She was in control of my orgasm, I could tell. I was enjoying every moment.

After a few minutes, I was sweating and breathing hard. Amanda was wearing me out. She put her hands on my chest and pushed me upwards.

“Hold on, a second,” she said with a deep breath.
I stood back as she turned over, showing me her beautiful round ass. “It’s time to finish you” she smiled as she looked back at me.

And she was right. She tightened up her muscles and I didn’t last a minute. I blew everything I had into her tight pussy.

I was gasping for air and I heard her tell me to relax. I stepped back and sat on the couch. From nowhere, Russ appeared, nude. He was holding his hard cock in his hand and smiled at us. He walked over to Amanda’s side of the couch and she took his hand and led him in front of her.

To my surprise, Russ knelt between Amanda’s legs and buried his face in her pussy. To be honest, I was stunned. Being a country boy, I didn’t expect that.

Amanda held the back of his head, making sure that he didn’t miss anything.

A moment later, Russ stood, wiping his mouth. Then he proceeded to mount his wife.

She didn’t allow him to last long, as he began gasping and shuddered when he started to orgasm.

Like he did before, he knelt and ate out Amanda’s pussy.

Afterward, Amanda got up, fixed her robe and went upstairs.

“Austin, we’ve enjoyed the evening,” Russ said as he sat on the floor.

That was my signal to dress and leave.

What a night, I said to myself as I drove past the waving gate guard.

Published 
Written by apt389
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments