Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Number 10 of a series"

Simone's phone rang, waking us up. She sleepily said 'hello', then perked up. "OK, that's great. You know how to get to my apartment." After a bit more chat, she clicked off her phone and shoved me out of my daze. "Wake up, Michelle is coming and will be here in a few hours."

I tried for some morning sex, but Simone wasn't going for it, so I got up, dressed and went to my place. A few hours later, after I got home, Simone called and said to pick them up around eight that evening, and we would go out to eat, then hit a few bars. I agreed and decided that I better get a bit of rest since there would be the potential of an interesting night ahead.

I arrived at Simone's apartment, about fifteen minutes late, on purpose. Well, it could have been another thirty minutes. Simone answered her door, wearing her robe and not quite ready. Nor was Michelle.

I sat on a chair, and barely caught a glance of Michelle's ass as she ran from the bathroom to Simone's bedroom. "Nice," I said out loud.

When they finally presented themselves, I was trying not to stammer over my tongue. Michelle was almost as tall as Simone, about five feet, seven inches, medium toned, long, straight black hair. And her eyes: wow! Her eyes were almond-shaped, tantalizing, with dark pupils that seemed to bore right through me. And then her smile: impish and seductive.

Yes, she was well built too. Large breasts, close to a DD sized on her thirty-six-inch chest. Slim waist and an ass that invites pleasure.

They were dressed in black, naturally. Michelle's medium-length dress showed abundant cleavage with a side slit that reached her hip. Simone was wearing a see-through black blouse and a mini skirt that just covered her ass. The black heels they wore put their height close to mine.

"When you're able to speak, Austin, say 'hello'," Simone taunted me.

"Hot," was all I could muster.

Simone and Michelle were dressed for business and I would be their client that night.

I had been in a three-way with Simone before, but this time would be much different: I had never been with a black woman before. It's not that I didn't want to, but because the opportunity never occurred. I had tried to get with a few black women, but it seemed that they weren't interested. Maybe things might change, I didn't know. But, with Simone as my only girlfriend now, anything was possible.

We met up with some friends at one of the nightclubs after a nice dinner. To say that Simone and Michelle turned a few heads would be an understatement. All I had to do was play things cool and let them entertain themselves.

Michelle played the seductress part, and I wondered if it was acting or real. Several times during the evening, I'd catch her eye and she would wink and smile. Simone was having a good time, laughing mostly because Michelle would say something to set her off.

Well, after the usual festivities that occur at and past midnight, it was time to leave. Simone may have had too much to drink or perhaps the fresh night air caused an oxygen rush. We got to the car and she almost blacked out.

Michelle and I managed to get Simone into her apartment where Michelle helped her into a t-shirt, and we put her to bed.

Simone's apartment has a second bedroom that was empty after her former roommate moved out.

Yes, Michelle went in it.

And closed the door.

I stood there for a moment thinking, "This ain't really happening, is it?"

As I started to walk to the front door, I heard a door open.

Turning around, I saw Michelle halfway leaning out of the bedroom door and smiling.

"Do you think I should have you while my friend is passed out?" she said with a taunt.

She had that impish grin on her face and I saw she wasn't wearing her dress. "Why not?" I responded as I started toward her.

She slipped into the room, leaving the door open.

As I entered, Michelle had a bath towel wrapped around herself. She passed me, smiling, and went to shower. So I undressed and got into bed.

Soon, she came back into the room, turned out the light and slid in beside me. No words were spoken as she leaned into me and began some deep kissing. I  could feel her large breasts on my chest as I pulled her hips close to me. Michelle's ass was a bit more than my hands could grab onto. I softly rubbed it with my hands as we kissed.

lucky_girl
Online Now!
Lush Cams
lucky_girl

Across the room was a small, plug-in night light that gave enough light. When Michelle rolled onto her back, I could see her nipples outlined in large dark spots. Naturally, I cupped her breasts in my hands and began to suck on the nipples alternately. I didn't stay long on them and made my way down between her legs, kissing each spot until I reached her pubic hair. I could see that it was trimmed close to her skin, in the form of a small "V" just above her clitoris.

Her abdomen flinched as I gently ran my fingertips over her navel, then I lightly licked her pussy lips on each side. Using two fingers, I spread them apart some and kissed her clit, causing a slight moan from Michelle.

As I licked and kissed her clit, it seemed to get a bit large. Simone's was not tiny, but it wasn't the size Michelle had. I licked the little head and sucked on it. A minute or so of this, then Michelle began to rock her hips and pulse herself into my face.

Using what I learned from a former lover or two, I slid my index finger inside her pussy, stroking it. Michelle started to respond by moving her hips faster and harder against my face. After a moment of this, I slid my finger onto her anus and pressed gently. This set her into another orbit and she began a high-pitched squeal while I kept working on her clit with my tongue and lips.

She let out a few loud moans as I inserted my finger into her anus and fingered it. A moment later, she let loose her juices onto my face as I pulled back. This was a bit of a surprise, as I had never experienced that before. But I kept fingering her anus and pussy as Michelle's climax continued a bit longer.

Her breathing was deep and her body motions slowed some as she lay there. Then she leaned up and took the back of my head with one hand and kissed me. She laid me on my back, took my hard cock in her hands and began to suck on it.

She had a grip on my cock that was a bit uncomfortable as she sucked on the head. Then she released her grip and took it all the way into her throat. She did this several times, bringing me near climax, then stopping.

She was an expert at seduction.

Michelle moved up and straddled me, putting my cock in her wet pussy. It was a bit tight at first, but soon she put her muscle control into effect.

She knew what she was doing and like she had done orally, she brought me to almost shooting my load, then would relax. She did this a few times.

Meanwhile, I feasted on her huge breasts dangling in my face. Needless to say, if my cock could scream...

Eventually, I suppose that Michelle figured that she teased me enough, and it was time to release my tension.

She tightened her muscles and rode my cock fast.  Then, we rolled over, and I was on top of her, in the missionary position. I was about to orgasm when she pulled me up so I could put my cock between her breast.

She tit fucked me for a moment, then began sucking on my balls and head. Her soft breast between my legs was erotic. It wasn't long before I exploded my load inside her lips, and she continued sucking me off for a few moments more.

I rolled off onto my back, drained completely, then watched as she reached down between her legs and began to masturbate. I remained silent as she began to moan, then brought herself to climax.

She eventually stopped using her fingers, and put them in her mouth, tasting her juices.

Satisfied that her fingers were clean, Michelle rolled out of bed and went to the bathroom, leaving me intrigued, to say the least.

A few minutes later, she returned, got in bed and kissed me again.

"You haven't had everything," she whispered.

With that, she rolled over

Published 
Written by apt389
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments