Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My job requires additional training, and sometimes it involves classes in other cities. This time, the classes were in Phoenix, Arizona. My flight was on a Sunday afternoon and classes began on Monday morning.

Simone drove me to the airport, then kissed me before I got out of her car. "Behave yourself!" She smiled as I was closing the car door.

"Not!" I grinned.

The classes were held at some type of industrial park near the airport and my hotel was within a block or two from the classroom.

I checked in, went to my room and unloaded my travel bags, then checked out the lounge. There was a fair amount of people inside as I walked to the bar to order a beer.

I noticed a few guys talking to each other, so I assumed they would be my classmates for the week. Also, there were some women chatting at some different tables. As I sipped my beer, I figured my chances could be fair during the week.

Little did I know.

In class the next day, I met some of the guys who were in the hotel lounge. We introduced ourselves, telling where we were from, etc., before the training week began.

Typically, class began at seven in the morning, ran for eight hours, including one hour for lunch. After class, I walked back to the hotel, took a shower and laid back on the bed with nothing on but a towel. With the television on, I nodded off to sleep.

I don't know how long I was out, but the room telephone woke me. Sleepily, I answered.

"Austin, were you asleep?" a familiar voice asked.

I sat up quickly, tried to catch my breath and failed. "Yes! No!" I stammered.

"Austin, you know who this is?"

"Oh, my! Cynthia!" I managed with a lump in my throat. "How are you?"

She replied that she was fine and all.

Then she told me that she was in the lobby.

I don't know quite how to put into words how I felt, but I blurted out that I would be down in a minute. I almost busted my ass putting some pants on, then what happened is every guy's nightmare: almost catching my cock in the zipper. I managed to prevent the embarrassing injury and got dressed enough to get to the lobby.

Cynthia was all smiles when I saw her after the elevator doors opened. She was wearing a light blue sun dress and casual sandals.

Cynthia remained looking very sexy from the last time we saw each other. She has the genetics that will keep her looking sexy until she's past eighty.

We hugged tightly and she gave me a hard, but quick kiss.

We started to chat in the lounge over beers, and I had a light dinner. Cynthia chatted as I ate, telling me about herself and her husband, Marty, and how they were doing, living in the Phoenix area, etc. I told Cynthia about Simone and showed her a few pictures. She smiled and said that Simone was very pretty and a lucky woman.

SharonWillians
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SharonWillians

After my dinner and second beer were finished, Cynthia was sitting very close to me. She put her hand on my leg. I was a bit surprised by that, but I figured it was just a friendly gesture.

It was more than that. Well, you know we ended up in my hotel room.

Her perfume was familiar, as was the sex we had. Some things never change, and in this instance, that's a good thing.

She remained very sexy in bed.

She showed up Wednesday and wore me out, again.

Thursday evening was my last night in Phoenix, so that made Friday morning the last day of the classes. I sort of hoped that Cynthia would drop by that evening, so after dinner, I waited in the lounge with a beer.

After the second beer, and tired of talking shop with some classmates, I decided to go outside to see if Cynthia was coming by. I scanned the parking lot, but I didn't see her car. A bit disappointed, I went up to my room and packed.

By ten-thirty, I figured Cynthia wasn't returning, so I called it a night and went to sleep.

I was awakened by a knock on my door. Figuring it was one or more of my classmates pulling a prank on me, I rolled over to go back to sleep.

The clock read four-thirty.

Another knock on my door.

I got up, figuring something wasn't right.

When I opened the door, there was Cynthia.

'Surprised' was not the correct adjective I would use.

"Austin, I wanted to surprise you and have one more time!" Cynthia said as I stepped aside to let her in.

Afterward, we showered together. Another session began to ensue, but Cynthia reminded me that it was close to seven, and I would be late for class. As we were getting dressed, I asked her how she knew where I was staying and how she knew my class schedules and such. Cynthia laughed, then explained that I had mentioned attending classes to her stepbrother at his bar. And how her husband, Marty, knew the schedules and the hotel my company used.

I sat on the bed with my head cocked, figuring that I should have known.

She stood, extended her hand, and I stood in front of her. Then we kissed for a long moment.

As we looked into each other's eyes, I said, "Cynthia, to say that this was a pleasant surprise would be an understatement."

She smiled and said, "The pleasure was all mine."

She looked at her watch and told me that I better hurry.

As I was checking out in the lobby, Cynthia left.

I was hoping for one more last kiss.

Published 
Written by apt389
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments