Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Another of Austin's adventures"

Simone runs into Andrea Russo at a series of stores in an outlet mall.

An account from the previous entry: my friend Simone introduced us to my neighbor, found out her name, Andrea Russo then asked her to join us for brunch. Well, Simone and Andrea hit it off over brunch and exchanged phone numbers.

The Thanksgiving holiday week passed quickly, and it was back to the work routine. Simone called saying that she would be a bit busy this week and she wanted to hook up come the weekend. That was ok by me, and I supposed that I would relax after work in front of the television all week.

At bedtime, I checked Andrea's window and saw the curtains were closed. I supposed that she decided I had seen enough by now. Well, damn the bad luck, I said to myself and went to sleep.

The next few nights were more of the same routine, although I happened to notice Andrea's bedroom lights were on, but no open curtains. Not having sex or a show was a bit unpleasant, being that the previous couple of weeks was quite the opposite. I figured I'd save up my energies for when Simone and I hooked up when the weekend came.

On Friday, I came home from work ready to begin the weekend. As I was showering, my phone rang. I almost busted my ass trying to get to it and I missed the call. So, I finished up and put on some jeans and a casual shirt and waited to see if Simone would call, assuming the earlier call was from her.

An hour passed with no call from Simone, and I was getting hungry. I picked up my car keys and started out to the parking lot. I noticed Andrea's car parked a few spaces from mine and thought I saw Simone's a few spaces down. As I got to my car, I thought it was a coincidence and besides, how many cars in this city were similar to hers.

I began to consider what I wanted to eat and pulled into a nearby Chinese takeout and ordered my dinner.

When I arrived at my apartment, I noticed Andrea's car and the car I thought was Simone's remained in their spots. So, I went up to eat, poured myself some tea, and barely got two bites in, when a knock on my door startled me.

Well, there's no need to ask who was at my door. You guessed right, readers: Simone and Andrea. And they were dressed to kill, sexually.  Both were wearing sheer black blouses, short black skirts, and black heels. They walked in without saying a word, looked at my dinner, then Simone reached over me, closed the containers, and put them in the refrigerator. "You're not eating that tonight" she stated.

"OK, then, what will I be eating?" I replied. Andrea was smiling as Simone told me to change clothes into something better than jeans.

We got to my car, then Simone and Andrea surprised me by getting in the back seat. "To the casino, Austin" Simone teased.

The ride to the casino was enhanced with the women sitting close by each other in the middle of the seat. They were having fun, teasing me about the way I was driving. Once or twice, Andrea would lean forward and lightly caress the side of my face and kiss my right cheek and ear. Yes, it was erotic, and it had the desired effect within my pants.

When we arrived at the restaurant entrance, Simone informed the attendant that we were a bit late for a reservation. The guy looked her and Andrea over, smiled, then replied that it wasn't a problem. As I passed him, he gave me a nod of approval or something to that effect.

The ladies set up a nice dinner in the exclusive restaurant and we were seated in a somewhat empty space. The waiter came and took our drink orders, and smiled at me before turning to fulfill the order.

The waiter returned with our drinks and took our course orders. I ordered a steak, while the women ordered seafood. The conversation by then, reduced itself to Andrea talking about how she was enjoying her stay.

Next came the bar. Simone and Andrea had a table reserved there, also. We chatted about the people, we danced some and had a good time. Later, I caught Andrea's eye as she winked at Simone. A better time was upcoming.

I figured out what was going to happen earlier when they first arrived at my door, so I limited my drinks. And being that I saved my energies that week and my sexual desires, I thought I would be prepared.

The ladies rode in the back seat once again for the ride home. My driving was rewarded or rather distracted and it was not easy paying attention to the road. Simone and Andrea began by kissing passionately. By the time I got to my apartment, Andrea had Simone's blouse opened and kissed her erect nipples. Simone saw me looking and pursed her lips as if she were kissing me.

I had to adjust myself in order to get out of my car and the ladies did very little to cover themselves from their back seat sex show they provided me. I waited as they walked by, wondering which apartment they chose: Andrea's or mine.

I could hardly wait to open my door and get inside, and they were anxiously hurrying me. Before I could close the door, Simone, oblivious to her blouse was unbuttoned and exposing her breasts, was pulling on my arm and telling me to come on.

 Andrea walked to my window and smartly closed the curtains. Nobody would get to watch this night. Simone pushed me onto my bed and faced Andrea as she stepped from the curtains.

As I sat, Andrea stepped close to Simone and put her hands up to Simone's face, and kissed her, lightly at first. Then as they kissed deeper, Andrea opened Simone's blouse and exposed her hard nipples.

Simone's fruit was ripe for the taking and Andrea began to suck on the nipple closest to my view. I began to move to release the building pressure in my pants. Simone saw me moving and thinking that I was about to stand up and join them, she blurted out "No! Sit back down!"

Her tone of voice surprised Andrea as well as me. I sat back on the bed as told. Andrea wagged her finger at me, like one of my former elementary school teachers would have when I misbehaved in her class.

PaolaLeal1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PaolaLeal1

Andrea pulled back Simone's blouse past her shoulders and then it fell to the floor. Next Simone unbuttoned Andrea's blouse and exposed her beautiful and hard nipples. I gasped at the sights, wanting to jump up and feast on both pairs of breasts.

My cock was about to burst at that point, and I dared not touch it because it would have popped.

The women must have sensed my dilemma, because they smiled at me as each removed their skirts, revealing black thongs.

I was at the point of "it's now or it's going to be too late and there will be a large mess in my dress pants."

The two women stepped in front of me, and Andrea dropped down and removed my shoes. As she tossed my shoes toward the door, Simone pulled on each button of my shirt and removed it. They both took one of my arms and stood me up, then they dropped down and removed my pants. "Oh, my! What have we here?" Simone teased as she took my rock-hard cock with her hands. I thought I would explode right after she took my throbbing head into her mouth.

My knees shook as Simone worked her way up and down, then took all of me into her throat. 

Undeterred, Andrea took matters into her own hands and performed the same sequences. She sensed that I couldn't hold back anymore, so she moved her head to one side and Simone moved in closer.

Andrea stroked my cock a few times and I unloaded onto their open mouths. I don't recall ever having so much cum shooting out, but it could have been a record.

Simone took my cock and sucked the rest of the juices out while I moaned loudly.

I was still shaking when they stood up and pushed me back onto my bed.

They climbed onto the bed, knelt in front of each other, and began kissing. My cum had mostly dribbled onto their chests, between their breasts. Andrea dropped her head and licked it off Simone, then gently laid Simone on her back.

I could feel myself becoming erect again as Andrea made her way down to Simone's glistening pussy.

I took my cock in my hand and lightly stroked it. Andrea was licking and sucking on Simone's clit and soon began licking down to her anus. The tongue worked its intended magic and Simone didn't take long to begin having orgasms.

Each orgasm began to become more intense, and Andrea knew that her prize was nearby. Not more than twenty seconds passed, and Simone's pelvis rose into Andrea's face. Andrea reached Simone's point of no return and took full advantage.

Simone could have woken any neighbors that I could have had with her cries of ecstasy. Andrea continued working Simone's clit and anus with her tongue and a finger for a moment longer.

As Simone laid there, whimpering, Andrea smiled at me, then laid between Simone and myself. She positioned herself so that her pussy was near my face, and she began to suck on my cock. I took the invitation to her sixty-nine party and parted her legs so I could taste her juices.

I had observed what Andrea had performed on Simone, I copied. Andrea had such a sweet taste, and I buried my face to get more of it. Soon, she climbed on top and began to moan and flinch some, so I licked around her anus. She enjoyed it as she pushed her bottom harder against my face. I inserted my tongue into her anus, and she began to rock on it, making me tongue fuck her anus.

I continued this for about a minute, then made my way back to her clit. She began to have an orgasm, so I used my finger around her anus and then inserted it. Andrea began moaning and then as I was finger fucking her, I sucked and licked her clit.

This lasted about a minute before Andrea began to squeal and move her hips up and down on my face. I had to hold her hips up some so I could breathe, but she kept pressing down on me.

Finally, Andrea flung herself off me, almost rolling onto Simone, who by now was sitting and rubbing herself.

I leaned up some and Andrea remained laying on her back. Simone crawled over and positioned herself over Andrea, in a sixty-nine position and lowered her spread legs over Andrea's face.

I wasn't about to watch another show, so I got in behind Simone and Andrea took my cock and guided it into Simone's wet pussy.

I worked my cock in slowly, but it slid in easily, so I began to thrust harder.

With Andrea working Simone's clit and my thrusts, Simone began what would soon be a wild orgasm. I sensed that her orgasm was about to occur, so I licked my finger and slid it into Simone's anus. This was the ticket and Simone exploded her juices on Andrea's face a moment later.

She rolled over, gasping and gyrating her hips, almost crying at the same time.

Andrea rolled onto her knees, and it was her turn to take my hard cock. I was surprised and how tight she could get, although wet. Andrea had great muscle control and it didn't take long for my orgasm to build up.

Right as I was about to cum, Andrea whispered "Don't". She rolled over, took my cock in her hands, and when her nose reached my pubic hairline, I exploded down her throat. Her throat muscles were swallowing every bit of what I could give.

She sucked the last drops from my head, smiled, and lay next to Simone, who by now had fallen asleep.

The next morning, the movement of Andrea getting out of bed woke me. She smiled and explained to me that she and Simone had planned this during the previous week. "But" Andrea paused. "There is a return expected that will be beneficial." "What's that?" I asked as I pulled on my shorts. Simone stretched and then spoke. "Andrea's husband will be home in a few days." "Is that it?" I asked. "No, there's more but I'll let you know about it later on," Simone smiled.

Published 
Written by apt389
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments