Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Austin's voyeur adventure. Overview: Simone is out of town for the Christmas holidays. She will return on the day before New Year’s Eve. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I ran into Russ and Amanda again at the casino. Russ is out with Amanda. He watches as guys pick her up and take them home."

Well, it would not be a stretch to say that since the end of November, sex had been a lot more than basics. Simone and Andrea turned out to become quite a pair. Although, I didn't join them when Andrea's husband returned home. I figured it was more like returning him a favor. Besides, he was leaving after the new year began and would be away for a few weeks. I asked Simone about the encounter, and she said that it was interesting, and nothing else. I guessed that she found out that the man from a few weeks back wasn't her husband.

But now it was my turn to be alone, sort of. Simone was leaving town for a few days to visit her folks in another city. So, I decided to go out and see how things were going at the casino, being that I had not been there for some time.

I arrived at the gaming floor and walked around, checking out the craps tables and the one-armed bandits before grabbing a beer at one of the bars. I noticed several attractive couples and single ladies were around the bar as I approached.

I ordered my beer and casually crowd watched. As I sipped on it, a middle-aged couple near me hit on an apparent substantial amount of money on a poker machine. The woman hugged her husband, nearly choking him as she cheered her winnings and lights flashed. A gaming manager stopped by, checked the machine, nodded with a smile, and said something on his body mic.

I decided it was time to go check out the bar scene, leaving the lucky couple behind.

I walked by an area of the casino, the place where the large money gambling machines were located. You know the type: One hundred dollars minimum to play. Too rich for me, I thought as I passed by with a glance.

From behind one of those slots, I heard my name being called. Thinking that it was one of my buddies, I turned and was surprised to see Russ. If you recall in an earlier entry, Russ and his wife Amanda, a middle-aged couple, took me into their home for cuckold sex.

Russ called me over to where he was sitting and shook my hand. "What have you been up to?" Russ asked as he turned to hit another play on the slot.

"Not much," I replied. "Just working some and the usual holiday things."

I looked around to see if his wife was nearby. "Where's the wife?" I asked.

Russ sat back and took a sip from his drink. "She's in the bar, I think." He turned and cashed out of the slot. When the payout slip came out, he looked at it and smiled. "I'm up two hundred."

"Not bad," I smiled.

"Come on, let's see what Amanda has been up to," Russ said as he stood with his drink.

I followed Russ through the crowd and past the attendants at the lounge entrance to a sparsely crowded bar and sat at one of the stools. The bartender took my order and returned with my beer and tossed my empty. As I took a sip, Russ scanned the crowd and then elbowed me, almost causing the beer bottle to hit my teeth.

"Look over there," he said a bit excitedly. I looked to the place he was referring to but couldn't see her at first. When the guy she was dancing with turned, I saw her. She was wearing a short, tight white with black stripes dress that barely covered her ass. One of the things I remembered fondly about Amanda was that she had legs and an ass that actresses would love to have.

I smiled to myself, remembering the time I had some of that. "Austin, I think we're going to have a show tonight. Look at who she's picked out for us tonight." The lucky guy was roughly six feet tall and well built.

"Russ, I think you're right about the show," I replied. Then on a whim, I blurted out, “I wouldn’t mind watching that, also.” Russ looked at me for a moment then told me to wait there.

He walked over to where his wife was dancing and spoke to her. She looked toward me and waved, then nodded as Russ continued talking to her.

He returned to where I had been seated and said, “Let’s leave.” He downed his drink, set the glass on the bar, and walked toward the doors. I hurried a few swallows of my beer, set it on the bar, and followed Russ to the parking lot.

When we were outside, Russ asked where I was parked. When I told him where my car was, he stated that it was too far and to get into his, as we were approaching it.

We arrived at Russ' house, and he led me past the den, to a room off of a hallway. He unlocked the door and told me this is his security room. The room was dark and approximately ten by ten square. There were a couple of large, wall-mounted monitors with some showing the premises, while a few were showing different areas of the home interior.

Russ scanned them for a moment, then flipped on another large screen monitor. "This is the room they will use," Russ spoke nervously. Each camera angle was shown in nine individual blocks.

"Interesting," I blurted out. There wasn't an angle missed, thus any imagination would not be hidden.

Russ pointed to large a wall mirror. "There's another room where you can watch. That’s six feet by six feet, two-way mirror and you’ll have some privacy." He stood up from his chair and led me to the room where I would watch.

"Amazing," was the first thought that came to my mind as we left his security center. Then I asked, "Russ, did you record us?"

Russ sighed some. "Yes, I hope you don't mind. I won't let that get out into the public."

"No, I don't mind at all,” I replied.

He opened a door that on the onset, appeared to be a hall closet, and turned on a dimmed light. "Don't leave here," Russ said as we entered. "When the man leaves, I'll come to get you."

The room was about eight feet square with the mirror covering most of one wall. He looked out of the two-way mirror and smiled. He looked at his watch and then said, "Austin, she will be here soon. They can't see you in here if you don't turn on the light. Make yourself comfortable and enjoy yourself."

Russ turned off the light as he left the room, closing the door behind him. There was a leather recliner in the room and a lamp stand with a drawer beside the recliner. I opened the drawer and inside was a tube of lubrication and a tub of petroleum jelly. Also, laid out were some hand towels on a shelf opposite of the mirror.

As I sat down, Russ' voice came over a small, low-volume intercom. "Austin, are you comfortable?"

"Yes," I replied.

"Good, they just arrived."

Just then, I remembered to silence my cell phone. It wouldn't be prudent to have a call come at this time.

I didn't ask Russ if he had another camera in the room so he could see me, besides, it was too late. "Austin, they are on the couch. She will bring him soon."

As I waited, I looked at the bed. It was no more than about eight feet from where I sat. After about ten or so minutes, the door opened to the small bedroom. Amanda had changed into a white silk robe with blue flowers. It barely covered her ass, and it was loose at the top.

AbbyTaylorrA
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AbbyTaylorrA

Following her was the man from the casino nightclub. Russ was correct with his earlier assessment regarding this guy. I thought I had seen this guy before and was puzzled for a moment. Then it struck me: this guy was a former player for the professional football team roughly seventy-five miles from here.

He stood about six feet, about what I assessed earlier, around two hundred fifty pounds. He had dark skin tone with muscular arms and legs. He's not the type of guy I would want mad at me, I thought; especially if he found me in here.

After closing the door, Amanda led him to the bed, where they sat and began kissing. He pulled open Amanda's robe exposing her beautiful breasts and hardened nipples. He looked down at her body and a smile came across his face as if she met his approval. She laid back on the bed as the man took liberty on her nipples. This lasted about a minute before he worked his way to the prize.

Amanda stroked his short hair as he kissed her navel, and she flinched her stomach muscles. Her body was athletic but not overly muscular, a typical hot wife found in an internet search engine.

The man slid to his knees and began to work on Amanda's clit with his fingers and tongue. It didn't take long for my cock to begin reaching its way down my pants. I quietly stood and began to remove my pants and shoes. I could hear Amanda's moans through the intercom speaker. Russ thought of everything, I thought. Her moans began softly at first but began rising each moment.

I grabbed one of the hand towels and sat back in the recliner. The lubricant was handy, so I went to apply it. I was focused on the event in front of me and squirted a bunch of the lubricant past my hand and onto my leg.

By now, Amanda was rocking her hips, pushing them harder into the man's face. He held her hips in both hands and his huge arm muscles showed themselves under his shirt sleeves. Amanda couldn't resist anymore and was wildly swinging her head and hips. When the man raised his head, her juices smeared his clean-shaven face. He stood up and stepped back from the bed and began to remove his shirt. He looked down at her and spoke. "Do you want more?" Amanda’s voice quivered a weak yes.

Amanda recovered somewhat from her orgasm and sat up. This man's chest was tight and muscular, with dark nipples I noted. he had a small waist in contrast to his chest. Amanda leaned forward, then dropped to her knees and assisted him in removing his pants.

I couldn't see very well, as she was blocking my view when she tugged down his shorts. But I heard her gasp and when he moved, I saw what made her surprised.

This man had girth and length. I watched Amanda begin to stroke his manhood. I was stunned and wondered if she would be able to handle him. This guy had at least nine inches and seven inches around. I had thought of something that would compare, but I'll leave that to someone else's imagination.

She used both of her hands to hold it as she kissed the large, circumcised head and licked the shaft. Then she began to suck on the head and made her way about two inches down. Her mouth seemed to be stretched to the limit and I thought that there was no way she could take all of that. His large ball sac was firm, and she cupped it gently in one of her hands as she sucked on his cock.

What was more amazing than his girth and length, was that when she stopped sucking on it, it was stiff and erect. The thought of Amanda getting impaled by that huge black rod ran through my mind and here it was about to occur.

The man must have known how to handle his women as he asked her if she was prepared. Amanda smiled and nodded her head as the man lay on the bed. She climbed on top of him and began to suck on his cock some more. Then she moved upwards and positioned herself on it.

Slowly at first and a bit each time she squatted, until she was able to get much of it inside her. Soon she was riding him and from my view from the side, she wasn’t getting all of it. She leaned forward and he moved his hands from her hips and cupped her breasts and would suck on each one. Then she leaned back and was breathing heavily with her eyes closed. After a minute or so, she rolled off him and he positioned himself to slide in behind her.

I remained amazed at his size and wondered how something that large would feel good inside of someone. Well, as I watched, it must have felt great to Amanda. He gently started pumping her from behind and soon he increased his motions.

I could see Amanda’s facial expressions as she was facing me. I sensed she knew I was watching. A smile with closed eyes and low moaning told me all I needed to know: She was in sheer ecstasy. She clenched her fists as she received his thrusts and things began to become more intense each moment. Her back arched as she raised her head up, then he took one hand, pulled her hair, bringing her head further back toward him. Amanda’s moans turned louder.

Her tone became louder and higher, and then, for a moment, I thought she was going to convulse. This gesture turned the guy on and soon his face and torso stiffened. He began gasping for air as he thrust her harder. Then he slowed his thrusts to a stop, and when he pulled out, cum was still dripping from his throbbing, stiff cock. She could only lay on the bed, with tears falling from her eyes and her mouth quivering along with her lower abdomen.

My towel was a mess long before his orgasm.

He stood up and took the bed sheet and cleaned himself off. Amanda rolled over, still breathing hard, wiped her face with the sheet, then sat up, facing me with her legs open. His load was dripping out of her, almost as a small stream.  'Damn, he had shot a large load in her,' I thought to myself.

“I never had such an amazing experience,” she said between breaths. She found her robe and pulled it on and wrapped the obi around her waist.

The man found his trousers and shorts and began to get dressed, while she, and discreet other pairs of eyes watched. When he finished dressing, she stood and kissed him once more, then led him out of the room, to where I assumed, the front door.

I cleaned myself up and got dressed, still trying to grasp what I had witnessed up close. My thoughts were broken by Russ’ voice over the intercom. “Austin, meet me in the den.”

When I got to the den, Russ’s face was a bit ashen. I suspect he was in the same state of mind as I was. “Austin, come with me, there’s a guest room you can sleep in. Tomorrow I’ll take you to your car.” I followed him to the guest room, where he nodded at me and left. I closed the door and laid back on the large bed, unable to fall asleep.

Published 
Written by apt389
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments