Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Continuation of Austin and Simone"

I woke up in my apartment with my cell phone ringing. It stopped on the fourth ring before I could answer it. As I rolled over to see who was calling, it started ringing again.

“Uh, hello,” I said half asleep.

“OK, you’re awake,” I heard my father’s voice.

“We’re meeting in about thirty minutes,” he continued. “So, get yourself and Toby together and meet us.”

“Huh? Where, what are you talking about?” I groaned.

“You know the place, that bar near your apartment,” Dad laughed.

“Uh, OK. We’re coming.” And then the line clicked off.

I dragged out of bed, found my clothes lying on the chair by the window. They smelled like the bar we were at last night.

I did too, so I grabbed some clean underwear and took a quick shower.

When I finished, I walked into the front of my apartment, where Toby, who was to be my best man, was passed out on my couch. He didn’t bother to undress.

I had to struggle to get him upstairs and into my apartment.

I shook him several times before he roused.

“What the fuck?” Toby groaned.

“Get up, dick! They’re waiting for us!” I answered.

Toby slowly sat up, rubbing his eyes. Looking around, he asked, “How did I get here?”

“I had to drag your ass up here, and it wasn’t easy. Now, go clean up; everyone is waiting.”

Toby and I managed to make it to the bar, although we were twenty minutes late.

There were four cars in the parking lot, and the only one I recognized was the owner’s car.

As we approached the door, the smell of bacon permeated from inside.

“Now that smells good,” I told Toby as he opened the door.

Well, to my surprise, we were greeted by, “It’s about time. We’re just about through eating!” my dad spoke.

Everyone was seated at the bar, with nearly empty plates in front of them.

I looked around, and beside my dad were my uncle who flew in from the Middle East, Simone’s dad, the bar owner, and a couple of other men I didn’t recognize.

Before I sat, I was introduced to the relatives of Simone’s parents, who made the trip from Italy.  

As I approached them, someone grabbed me from behind.

“We don’t want you to be too hungover for your wedding!” the familiar voice said in my ear.

I quickly turned around and was face-to-face with my former co-worker, Marty.

“My goodness! This is quite the surprise!” I said as Marty shook me by my shoulders, laughing.

“We wouldn’t miss this for all the tea in China!” Marty grinned.

As Toby and I sat with the rest, with a plate full of eggs, bacon, grits, with homemade biscuits, and coffee in front of us, Marty explained that he and his wife Cynthia arrived on an evening flight and stayed in the same hotel as Simone’s family and my family.

I asked Marty how they knew about the wedding, and the bar owner winked.

The saying goes that this is a small world and there aren’t many coincidences.

In my previous story about meeting Simone’s parents, I noted a picture of Simone’s father and another man in their military fatigues. I didn’t pay much attention to the other man.

Simone’s dad spoke up. “Austin, you saw the picture behind my desk?”

“Yes,” I replied. “It was you and someone else.”

He produced the picture and handed it to me. “Look closer,” he laughed.

“Well, son of a bitch!” I almost yelled.

“Damn, Marty!” I was stunned.

Everyone had a laugh, and while I ate, we were regaled with Marty and soon-to-be my father-in-law’s tales about a few stations they served at. I knew my dad served in the army, but he never talked about it. As it turned out, that he was over in Vietnam around the same time as Marty and Simone’s father.

Small world.  

Well, Toby and I managed to sober up, get cleaned, and met up with the rest of my entourage at the church. We dressed in a side room, where my friends were making crude jokes.

We wore grey tuxedos with tails, while my tie was grey, Toby’s was blue. Toby had the guys wear white gloves. He mentioned top hats and canes, at the rental place, but I declined.

The wedding, set for two o’clock, began without a hitch.

I was escorted to the church altar by the priest, and we waited a moment as Pachelbel’s Canon began on the organ.

Two attendants opened double doors, then Simone’s maids of honor were escorted in by my friends. Everyone posed and smiled as the photographer took their pictures, halfway down the aisle.

The bride’s maids wore royal blue dresses, while the groomsmen wore grey tuxedos with royal blue ties, matching the bride’s maid’s dresses.

As I stood with Toby and the priest, Toby asked if I wanted to chicken out.

SHANRIORAN
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SHANRIORAN

The priest grinned at that.

“Not on my life!” I grimaced. “Did you get a good look at Marty and Simone’s dad? I’d never make it out of here!”

My parents entered, and then, what seemed like forever, they reached their pew.  They both had big smiles on their faces, and my mom wiped away a few tears as they reached the front of the church.

I don’t recall seeing my parents eloquently dressed. My dad was wearing a grey tuxedo and my mother was wearing a light blue, chiffon lace dress.

When Wagner’s Bridal Chorus began, we all turned to face the front of the church. I began to tense up and Toby juked me in the back.

The two attendants opened the double doors, and Simone, escorted by her mom and dad entered.

I was shocked.

Simone, wearing her mother’s floor-length wedding dress, complete with the traditional white lace and veil, looked stunning.

I could see she was nervous, and tears misted her eyes.

Her father, dressed in a grey tuxedo, with pinstriped pants and grey tie, smartly escorted Simone on his side. Simone’s mother, dressed in a light grey, floor-length, chiffon lace, looked as stunning as her daughter.

Next to me, Toby grunted in a low tone, “Dayum!”

The others in our entourage lightly laughed.

When Simone’s father kissed her and handed her over to me, I saw his eyes were misty, also.

There was no way was I turning back.

My bride was stunning, and I kept thanking God, mentally, for sending me such a beautiful woman, as the priest began talking.

I was in my thoughts, not paying much attention, when Simone nudged me.

“Huh?” I asked as Toby and a few others laughed.

“Do you take Simone to be your lawfully wedded wife…”

“Oh, yes! I do!” I almost blurted out.

More laughter. Simone was lightly laughing, too. So, I wasn’t in too much trouble.

We had the usual reception at the church’s hall, set up for special occasions. My parents, along with Simone’s and our relatives sat at a large, round table and had a good time.

Simone and I had to do the usual dances, and when I danced with Cynthia, some of the times we had together flooded my memories.

When I danced with my mother-in-law, I must confess there was something stirring inside me. I tried not to think about it, but I did under duress.

It was finally time to leave, and everyone told us to hurry and not take too long to change clothes.

In the weeks before our wedding, Simone and I talked about our honeymoon, but we didn’t decide on anyplace. I was busy with work and other things, that I totally forgot about planning a trip.

Simone said she would take care of everything. So, when we were leaving the reception, a limousine was waiting for us.

As we were being pelted with birdseed, Simone’s father and mother told us bye, and handed Simone a large, white envelope.

As we settled in the limo, I asked Simone about the envelope.

Smiling, Simone opened it and took out two smaller envelopes with airline tickets.

“Our flight leaves in an hour, to Atlanta. Dad has us booked at a place overnight.”

“Oh?”

“Yes, tomorrow, we leave for Rome.”

I was stunned, then Simone smiled and gave me a long kiss.

I totally forgot Simone filled out passport forms for me after I proposed to her. Luckily, it arrived two days before the wedding.

At the airport, the limo driver opened our door, then took out two small luggage cases from the trunk and handed them to a porter.

As Simone and I checked in for our flight, Simone told me we would carry the two cases on board our flight. The rest of our luggage would be checked on through to Rome and be waiting for us there.

“Wait a minute!” I spoke. “What luggage? I didn’t pack anything!”

“Don’t worry about that, I took care of everything. You relax,” Simone replied.

We were met at Atlanta airport by an attendant, holding a sign with our names on it. He took us to another limousine and to a large hotel downtown.

An attendant escorted to a large suite, that made my apartment look tiny.

By the time we were settled, it was after eleven o’clock and we were exhausted.

Simone surprised me, wearing a sheer, white teddy.

The gleam in her eyes is something I’ll never forget. I suppose every married man can make the same claim.

Simone tried to wear me out, but I succeeded. It was good to have her familiar scent and feel her sexual prowess once again.

It had been almost two weeks…

Simone didn’t take long to have her string of strong orgasms as I licked her pussy.

And I didn’t care if her moans and cries woke up anyone in other rooms.

When I lay on top of her, nearing the end of our consummation, I don’t know why, but Simone’s mother’s image popped into my brain.

I lasted about twenty seconds more before I unloaded.

 

Published 
Written by apt389
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments