Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"A surprise from the neighbors"

In the last installment of this series, I introduced a couple that moved into the vacant apartment, located below and across from my apartment bedroom. They had been living across from me for a month. On some occasional Saturday nights, I'd peep in to their bedroom, using some hunting binoculars in the dark privacy of my bedroom.

When I went to pay the next month's rent inside the manager's office, I asked the complex manager about the couple. She told me that they had recently been transferred here from Rome, Italy. He was assisting with a project that involved trade logistics and his wife was a computer program supervisor that dealt with medical. "I wonder why they chose to live in an apartment," I said, not quite asking. "I'm sure they earn a lot to afford a house." The manager smiled and said that she had the same thoughts.

That Friday, I had my usual night out with friends. When I got back to my apartment, I checked the window, and the curtains were opened. I reached down by my chair, which I now kept by the window, and picked up my binoculars.

I must have missed the show, as the woman rolled out of their bed and went to the bathroom. I noticed that she was wearing her nightshirt. Her husband reached over for his funny shorts and went into the restroom, also.

A few minutes later, the couple returned to bed and turned out the lights. "Oh, well," I muttered and got into my bed.

The next morning, I went out to my car to go catch up on some chores and shopping that I needed. The couple were walking toward their car and I noticed the husband was dragging a travel case and carrying a large suit bag. He was wearing a light suit and she was dressed nicely, as well. I figured they were flying out someplace and thought that my weekend sex shows were over for a while.

That night, I stayed in to watch some football, as there was a couple of interesting games on, and I wasn't in the mood for company. Besides, I was going to visit family the next day.

Around ten, I got tired of the games and was nodding off in my recliner. I got up to go to bed and I noticed the bedroom light was on, in that couple's apartment. Taking my binoculars, I watched and soon the woman appeared, with a towel wrapped around her. She let it drop as she stood in front of her dresser. I gasped when she bent over to pick up her panties that she dropped while fetching them from a drawer.

Her ass looked inviting, to say the least. Next, she reached into another drawer and took out a nightshirt. She turned toward the window as she shook out the shirt's folds, allowing me a full-frontal view, before she donned the nightshirt. I'd like to think that she did it for my benefit. But that was all of the show I got that night, and I didn't complain.

The next few nights, I noticed the woman was alone and a few times I'd see her dress for bed or chatting on the telephone. I assumed that she was talking to her husband, wherever he was.

Then, Friday night, I came in from work, unhappy that I had to work over a few hours. I sat at my table, eating some take-out Chinese and sulking that my Friday night was messed up. I had a few beers with my dinner and resigned to shower and watch whatever came on Friday television.

I found a movie and watched it until past ten, then got up to go to bed. As usual, I checked the neighbor's window and saw the room was dark.

As I was about to turn in, their bedroom light switched on. Grabbing my binoculars, I sat in my chair as the woman entered her bedroom. She entered the bathroom and a few minutes later, walked out and into the front of her apartment.

Well, I got up and went to my bathroom, grabbed a towel and lubricant to prepare for a possible show. I sat in the chair and waited for the woman to return.

I guess I had been sitting by the window for about ten minutes or so when the woman appeared. And she had company and he wasn't her husband.

Her friend was a well-dressed man, over six foot tall, medium-toned black man. His shirt was halfway unbuttoned, exposing a muscular chest. I thought that he could be a former athlete.

She led him into the room, holding his hand. As they reached her bedside, she kissed him as they sat on side of the bed. The kissing continued as they rolled over, with her on top of him.

KymSantos
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KymSantos

She sat up, unbuttoned her dark blouse, and removed her bra. As she was tossing aside the bra, his hands cupped her aroused breasts and he pulled on her erect nipples. This seemed to turn her on to another level of arousal, because she slung her head back, thrusting her chest forward. He leaned up, took one of her breasts, and began sucking and kissing it, while she stroked his hair with her hands.

This continued for a moment, then she got up to remove her skirt. When he stood to undress, he turned away from me and she dropped to her knees. All I could see was her outline knelt in front of him and his backside. "Turn" I heard myself speak. I wanted to see her going down on his cock.

By chance, my vocal wish worked, because on cue, he laid on the bed and gave me full view. I'd say by estimating, he was around nine inches, mahogany colored and circumcised. She did not leave his cock exposed long as she stroked and sucked on it for several minutes, with her cocksucker's mouth and lips I described in my last story. She used those and her hands to work his cock up to the tip of his head, then back down his stiffened shaft, expertly.

Soon, he reached down to cup her face, inviting her to move up, which she did. He gently positioned her onto her back, while kissing her. His hands were slowly moving up and down her sides, reaching her hips and back up as they kissed. Then he moved his hands down her thighs and she responded by parting them. He took the opening and moved his face between her thighs, kissing the inner sides, then making his way to her dark pubic area.

By now, I was hard as a rock and about to shoot my load. As I watched, I saw her abdomen flinch as he worked his oral and hand skills. He must have been exceptional, because she began to move her hips as she held one breast with one hand and the other massaging his scalp. Her facial expressions and bodily motions were increasing with more intensity as the man continued with his face buried between her thighs.

A few moments passed as I slowly stroked my throbbing cock. I watched her building climax occur as she began to stiffen up and breathe harder. Soon, her head reared back, and her mouth opened. If I were her neighbor, I'm sure I could have heard her cry of ecstasy.

And that did it for me. I blew my load and gasped at the sensation, too.

As I was wiping myself off, I saw the man reposition himself. She was breathing hard as he began to mount her, missionary style. They remained making love in this position for several minutes. His hips were moving fluidly, and his flexed, muscular arms held her in place beneath him. Her hands and arms wrapped around his shaped torso. Meanwhile, his motions remained to be natural and effortless.

She wrapped her legs around his waist and although I couldn't see her face, I could tell that she was enjoying it. She had at least one orgasm under him, as I could see her moving around some when he lifted his chest up.

Before long, his motions increased, thrusting himself harder. A moment passed, then his chest and head reared back as he gasped for air. All his motions slowly moved to a stop. She leaned up, kissed his chest and he rolled over from on top of her.

I remained in my chair to watch them as they lay in bed resting for a few minutes, appearing to chat some. Then she leaned over, kissed him, and got up for the bathroom.

She returned a few minutes later, wrapped in a towel. Her face appeared as exhausted along with ecstasy. As he stood up and began to get dressed, she sat on the bed watching him.

With the event over, I stood to go clean myself off. That's when a strange idea came across my mind. I quickly dressed in jeans and a t-shirt and slid on my shoes.

I walked out to my car and pretended to be reaching for something when the man came out to the parking lot. By chance he was parked a few spots over from my car, so as I was walking back to my apartment, we nodded at each other, allowing me a better look at him.

"Lucky dog," I thought as I returned to my apartment.

Published 
Written by apt389
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors