Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This is the last chapter of this series, if you haven't read the previous chapters you really should go back to the beginning. Thank you to all who have read, liked, rated and commented, I hope you have enjoyed reading it as much as I have enjoyed writing it."

It had taken less than a year for all the planets to align and we were able to get everything set up to start our new business and begin to live our lives as a trio. On January first, 2020, SAM Associates was officially incorporated as a business. We worked remotely as April and Maeve sorted out their affairs and prepared to start our new life together. Maeve’s house sold quickly and on the last day of February, the movers picked up what belongings she was bringing with her and she got on a plane to leave her old life behind. April wasn’t selling her condo; she would rent it out as a source of income during the transition while we got the new business off the ground. She was due to arrive the first week of April.

Maeve moved in with me first and our initial days as a pseudo-married couple were filled with love-making and establishing our business. Then, on Friday, March thirteenth, the unthinkable happened. This fucking global pandemic stopped everything in its tracks. Thankfully, Maeve had arrived before it all kicked off but April was stuck in Boston, unable to get away before the borders were closed to non-essential travel. “Fuck I’m horny!” complained April on the phone one night. “The fucking government and I have very different ideas about what is and is not essential travel!”

“Patience, Baby,” Maeve cooed into the phone, “it’ll happen, you’ll see."

We only had to wait a couple of months for the governments at various levels to get their heads out of their collective asses and come up with a plan. When April arrived near the end of May, local rules required that we all had to quarantine at our house for two weeks so we stocked up on groceries and other essential supplies so that when she arrived, we wouldn’t have to go outside for anything. We christened every room in the house, from the attic to the basement crawl space, about the only place we didn’t fuck was in the shed but I had no doubt we would do it pin there too someday.

On the last day of our quarantine, Maeve got out of bed first and went downstairs to start the coffee. April and I had a snuggle before rolling out, as we reached the bottom of the stairs, Maeve said, “April, would you grab my robe for me?” April squeezed my hand.

“Get it yourself!” she shot back, I was confused. Maeve looked at her with one raised eyebrow.

“What did you just say?” she asked.

“I said, get it yourself!” April replied defiantly.

Maeve’s face paled a bit, “Are you going to let her speak to me like that?” she asked me. I finally clued in, it was game time.

“April, apologize to Maeve and go fetch her robe please,” I said sternly.

“No Stuart,” said Maeve, “it’s okay. Would you mind fetching the restraints, dear? April has behaved poorly and needs to be taught a lesson.” By the time I got to the upstairs closet to get the restraints Maeve and I had bought, I was rock hard. I liked the game now but I would later learn that it wasn’t always so much fun when I was on the receiving end. But that was later. Returning to the living room, I saw April on her knees, her head bowed and her hands behind her back, Maeve was standing over her, one hand on top of her head holding her in the submissive position. Maeve took the restraints and bound her hands behind her back.

“Help her up please, Stuart,” Maeve asked quietly.

“And if I don’t?” I asked.

Maeve’s look was cold, “You’re not ready for that yet,” she said, “but soon, we promise, don’t we April?”

“Soon,” April said softly.

I helped her to her feet. “April,” she said, “you have behaved badly by showing your wife such disrespect, do you agree?” April nodded her head and looked back down at the floor. “What’s the date today, Stuart?”

“June the eleventh,” I answered, “our anniversary I believe.” I should have guessed that the girls would have something planned for this day but they had kept me very busy during our forced isolation from the world.

“So it is,” said Maeve. “The eleventh, well, April, for your penance, Stuart and I will bring you to near orgasm, without letting you come, ten times before you are released. After your release, you will not be allowed to achieve orgasm until after I have the pleasure of making you come on your eleventh time. I think that sounds fair, don’t you?”

“Completely fair, my Queen,” she replied. Maeve and I sat and ate, occasionally feeding a piece of fruit or a bite of toast, offering sips of juice or coffee to wash them down. After breakfast, we cleared away the dishes and gave the main area of the house a quick once-over cleaning. April did not move other than to occasionally shift her weight to keep her feet from falling asleep. Going to the collected restraints, Maeve took a thin leather collar and handed it to me, I fixed it around April’s neck and attached a thin chain to it, handing the chain to Maeve.

“Come along, April,” she said leading her to the stairs, “careful you don’t trip.” I picked up the rest of our collection and we went to our bedroom, Maeve told April to stand next to the wall while we changed the sheets. We had been averaging three changes of sheets a day during our quarantine, it made for a lot of laundry but we sure had fun doing it! Once the sheets were changed, Maeve removed the bindings on April’s wrists and she was told to sit on the bed.

“If we leave these off, do you promise not to touch yourself?” asked Maeve.

April smiled, knowing what would happen, “I do not.”  Maeve just shrugged and picked up the four lengths of black satin ribbon and loosely bound April’s feet to the corners of the bed, spreading her legs wide. Propping the pillows behind her, we allowed April to be in a semi-prone position before similarly binding her wrists to the headboard. Maeve went to one of the nightstands and retrieved a bottle of lube and two toys: a short, fat dildo, and a c-shaped device that I hadn’t seen before. She handed it to me.

“This is a We-Vibe,” I turned it in my hand, “the small button turns it on and this,” she brandished a small remote, “controls it.” I pressed the button and then she pressed a button on the remote. It started humming in my hand, I was surprised at the strength of the vibrations for such a small device. I felt it with my fingers and discovered that it had two motors.” One for the G-spot and one for the clit,” Maeve said.

“This will go inside her at the same time, to hold the G-spot motor in place. You will control it, bringing her to the edge of orgasm but not letting her finish. If you fuck up and let her finish, you will exchange places with her, ready or not.” The look on Maeve’s face showed she was dead serious.

“Does it have instructions?” I asked.

“You can look them up online, if you like,” Maeve replied. “Whenever you’re ready, Stuart, I’m going to take a bath.” Our new jacuzzi installation had been finished just before April arrived and the girls spent many hours soaking and learning how they could pleasure themselves using the jets. Felling a little sorry for April, I took the toys and lube and immersed them in warm water for a few minutes.

As Maeve climbed gingerly into the hot water, I got up onto the bed and kissed April, softly. Waiting for the sound of the jets, I asked so that Maeve wouldn’t hear “Are you okay?” She nodded.

“I’m perfect,” she whispered. “I like being the sub." She smiled at me.

“What are you two talking about over there?” asked Maeve over the sound of the frothing water.

“Nothing, my Queen,” I replied, smiling at April. After turning on the vibrator, I applied some lube to it and to her opening and slipped it inside her. Then I did the same with the dildo, sliding it in beside the vibrating toy. April’s bum squirmed a little as she got used to the strange feeling of both toys inside her, then she settled and looked pleadingly into my eyes. Looking directly at her, I held up the remote and pressed the power button. Her eyes rolled up into her upper lids as the almost imperceptible sound reached my ears.

“Join me, Stuart,” said Maeve. I set the remote down. I kept a close eye on April’s face as I stripped and, being careful not to submerge the remote, I climbed in beside my wife. We settled into a curved corner of the tub as we watched April’s face contort and her hips buck and writhe as the little c-shaped toy increased her pleasure. “She’s close,” whispered Maeve as she ground her backside into my erection. I waited for another few seconds and used the remote to shut off the vibrator leaving April heaving on the bed.

She stared at me with unabashed fury as I denied her the release she was craving. I stared right back at her, a small smile on my face, “One.” She rolled her eyes and flopped back against the pillows to catch her breath. It was going to be a long day for her, that look on her face made me a little bit afraid for the day when she was the dominant and I was the sub. I was playing a dangerous game but it was so much fun.

“April, sit up!” commanded Maeve, “You will watch us as we fuck.” April nodded. Maeve sat on the broad ledge I had the contractor build into the tub surround, I moved between her legs and began eating her out. She made a great sound and visual show for April as she quickly came, she must have been more aroused than I thought.

“That was fast,” I said, as I rose to kiss her.

“I love this role,” she said, “it’s such a turn-on!” She turned back on to me and presented herself to me, I positioned myself behind her and fucked her, lasting only a minute or so before emptying myself into her. We held each other until we caught our breath and the water began to cool. We dried each other off and Maeve disappeared into the walk-in closet, returning with two sets of leather lingerie, one for each of herself and April.

She handed me a leather thong to put on and, after donning her own gear, directed me to help untie April. Our hands and lips teased her as she stood while we dressed her in a halter with open cups, a garter ad seamed hose. A leather blindfold completed the ensemble. “On your hands and knees,” commanded Maeve, April adopted the pose. Removing the dildo from her, Maeve lubricated it and slid it into her bum, she stifled a moan as it bottomed out, the fake balls rubbing against her pussy.

JanettMason
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JanettMason

“Fuck her,” Maeve said, “or not. Your choice.” She took the remote from me and switched the vibration mode from a steady hum to a pulse that switched on and off every second. Deciding that I wanted to feel that vibrator against my cock, I moved behind her and rubbed my glans against her lips while I returned to full hardness. Maeve placed the remote on the small of April’s back and admonished me not to touch it. She lay in front of April’s face and placed her hand on her head to urge (well command, really) our wife to lick her pussy.

I was now ready so I slipped into April’s sopping pussy, the feeling of the vibrations against the top of my shaft was amazing! Picking up her phone, April tapped the screen a few times and the vibrations increased in intensity, the vibe was being controlled by an app! “Go ahead, sweetie,” Maeve said, “make whatever sounds you like but no speaking.” April let out a low moan that had been building inside her. As I stroked into her, she moaned in time, again reaching her peak quickly before I stopped, picked up the remote, and switched off the toy. April whined in protest and turned her face around to me, that look was back, a fury that I had never seen before.

“Two.” Maeve laughed out loud before pushing April’s face back into her wetness, achieve=ing her orgasm quickly for the second time in a half-hour.

Maeve and I continued to tease and frustrate April for another half-hour, by the end of which the count stood at five. We stopped for a while, allowing April, who was now bathed in sweat, pussy juices, and cum to take her turn in the jacuzzi. At Maeve’s direction, I watched her closely to make sure she didn’t pleasure herself. As the downstairs clock struck noon, Maeve called that lunch was ready. I dried April off and kissed her before slipping on her robe. “You are gonna get yours, mister!” she promised as she flung her arms around my neck. “Don’t worry, I’m really enjoying this. I love edging and Maeve knows it, that’s why she chose this.”

We ate lunch in silence and at one o’clock on the dot, Maeve spoke,” Stuart, her collar, please. I put the collar back on April and handed the lead to Maeve. Instead of going upstairs, she led her down to the recreation room downstairs where we had installed a small home gym. Maeve directed me to fasten April to the weight bench and she was edged to three more near orgasms in the next hour. We took another break for snacks, drinks, and rest after which we returned to our bedroom where April was told to masturbate until she approached orgasm. This seemed most difficult of all for her but she complied, twice edging herself to the brink before removing her hands from her pussy. “Ten,” I said.

Her bonds were released but Maeve didn’t give her the release that she wanted, April fidgeted and squirmed as the leather blindfold was placed over her eyes and she was told to lay on the bed with her bum right at the edge. Maeve went into the walk-in closet again, reappearing with what looked like a harness and a dildo about ten inches long and at least two inches wide. She fixed the blunt end of the dildo into the harness and stepped into it, the dildo stuck out in front of her as she moved to the bed and ordered April to spread her legs. She applied some lube to it and positioned it at her opening.

“Stuart, be a dear and clean the We-Vibe for us,” Maeve said, her voice pure syrup. I did as I was asked and dried it off, bringing it to Maeve. She pushed forward slowly, the long dildo splaying April’s pussy lips wider than ever they had been before. April’s face winced just a little but then took on a blissful mien as the fake cock filled her. The toy bent slightly as it bottomed out and April gasped at the feeling of it bumping against the end of her canal. Maeve withdrew it until just the very tip was inside her lover and slipped the c-shaped vibe inside her.

Handing the remote to April, she leaned forward, the big cock impaling her she did, “I think you’ve earned this, Sweetie!” April fumbled with the remote until she found the button that started the vibrations, the upward pressure of the dildo pressing the internal motor hard against the upper wall of her vagina. Maeve began fucking her slowly, prolonging the pleasure and watching April’s face twist between pleasure and agony as she drove the dildo into her harder. “Don’t forget number eleven,” Maeve warned, “you don’t want to have to start over!” I didn’t believe for a second that Maeve would be that cruel to the woman she loved but a lingering little doubt in the back of my brain thought she might be.

April, having been in a constant state of intense arousal for nearly six hours, reached her peak quickly and, just as I thought she was going to allow herself to tip over the edge, she hit the button on the remote, bit her lip and shook her head at Maeve, communicating with only a look for her to stop thrusting into her, wanting to feel that exquisite feeling that happened just before release one more time. She reached down and pushed Maeve away so she could let the feeling subside.

Maeve leaned forward and kissed April softly, “Happy Anniversary, my love,” she whispered sweetly, after another kiss, April returned the salutation. They both looked at me, beckoning me over to them and we exchanged kisses and a long group hug. April pushed us both back a little, “Now will somebody, PLEASE! MAKE ME CUM!!!!!” she begged us, screaming it at the top of her lungs.

“It will be our pleasure,” Maeve said.

“The fuck it will!” She replied. “It will be mine!” She got up on all fours and switched on the vibrator and pointed at the dildo, still slick with the lube and her juices. “That in here,” she pointed at her pussy and then at my cock, “that in there,” pointing at her ass. “We got into position and entered her, me first, then the dildo. “Don’t stop till I tell you to!” Maeve and I had wondered during our last break how long she would last before coming once she was free to let everything go. I guessed a minute, Maeve said thirty seconds, the winner had to serve dinner naked, which we were likely going to do anyway.

Maeve started the timer on her phone, I lost. Thirty-eight seconds after we entered her, she came, a screaming, flooding orgasm but she begged us to keep going until she’d had two more. We changed positions so the girls were in a sixty-nine and, after washing off my cock, I was in her pussy and she had two more screamers in close succession. We all flopped onto the bed, sweaty and exhausted.

“Don’t think you’re done yet your two fuckers, you denied me eleven times, you going to give me eleven orgasms to make up for it! That’s five!” She pushed Maeve onto her back and climbed onto her face, for orgasm number six and then did the same to me for numbers seven and eight. We paused again to catch our breath and she said, “Please fill the tub, make it nice and hot!”

As the tub was filling, she took the dildo and masturbated to orgasm number nine, and then, with my cock in her mouth and Maeve fucking her from behind, she achieved number ten. “My God,” gasped Maeve, as she kissed April’s swollen pussy, “aren’t you sore?”

April nodded, “Oh, fuck yes! That’s why number eleven is going to be with the jets in that tub. Leave me alone, please. We got up and went for a shower together and as we were finishing each other off with our fingers and hands we heard the low wail come from deep inside our wife. She moaned in time with the pulsating jets as she reached number eleven, staying in the game for one more for good measure. We heard the jets stop and went out to find our beautiful spouse lying limp in the tub, pure bliss on her face and her body twitching occasionally as she came down from the delicious high.

I changed the mattress protector and the sheets as Maeve helped her out and dried her off, planting butterfly kisses on her body as the beads of water were wiped away. “Are you hungry?” I asked but she shook her head.

“Sleep,” she mumbled, so we tucked her in. In a moment she was snoring softly, and no wonder. Over a little more than nine hours, she had been brought to the brink of orgasm eleven times and had eleven screaming gut-wrenching, no holding back, ball the sheets in your fists orgasms. Maeve and I went downstairs and ate, after which we made a shopping list for our first day of freedom the next day. Shortly after 8:30, we retired to the room across the hall and made sweet gentle love, wishing each other a happy anniversary before falling into a blissful sleep. It had been quite a first year together.

Epilogue

Later that summer, Ted and Lisa announced their engagement and that there would be two celebrations. A traditional one with their families and friends and a special one with their closest friends. After the celebration of the desires of the flesh was done, they announced that this was the last time they would be doing this as they were planning a family and didn’t want to take any chances on the fatherhood of their prospective children. Mandy pointed out that it was only a problem for the men, but they stuck to it. Until four months later they announced she was pregnant and we all started fucking like rabbits again.

Speaking of Mandy, she found a girlfriend who wanted nothing to do with the men but was happy to share with the other women in our group. A couple of times a year the girls would have a “spa weekend” which meant that a no-boys-allowed party was happening. Of course, I got all the play-by-play when the girls returned.

We continued to see John and Karen as well. They had started going away to swinger weekends in another city, the tales they told usually being the stimulus for a swinger party of our own.

As for the three of us, we are still going strong, enjoying our unique relationship and growing our business. April eventually sold her condo in Boston and we split the profits three ways, just as we did everything else. We occasionally met new people and played with them, including a prominent politician with a penchant for being punished, and a moderately famous couple whose names shall remain between us, but we mostly kept to our little group

We occasionally get an inquiry from friends or acquaintances who hear rumours about us but we just tell them not to believe everything they hear, knowing to ourselves that if they knew, they wouldn’t believe most of it anyway. Each year we play “The Game” several times, I have now been allowed to assume the dominant role, the girls were right, the sub has all the power, and I frankly enjoy that role more. April and Maeve still enjoy the sunrises and the incredible sex that accompany them.

Published 
Written by CaressofSteel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments