Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"The saga of Stuart and his horny friends continues. If you're just coming in to this story partway through, I invite you to start from the beginning."

The week after my liaison with John and Karen, I met with my lawyer, Mandy, to discuss the legal ins and outs of my proposed living arrangements with Maeve and April. They were giving up everything, their jobs, friends and their homes to be with me. I wanted to show them my commitment to them by including them as owners of my house and property. After all, married couples do that all the time, even if they are living common-law. Why should we not do the same, should having a three-person relationship should stand in the way of that?

Mandy appeared shocked at first when I told her the direction my life had taken. Having been my divorce attorney, she knew some of the intimate details of my life, particularly about my sex life with my ex. “You don’t strike me as all that liberated, sexually,” she said.

“What can I say, I was lucky enough to meet someone who is liberated and she helped me to see that I wasn’t as conservative as I thought I had been,” I replied. “Once I got my head around the truth that I can love two people at the same time and have them love me equally in return, it was easy to make the leap to a more permanent relationship.”

“Fair enough, I’ve seen lots of odd things in this job, I don’t judge people anymore. To each their own,” she said as she opened up a thick folder. We went over the details of the legalities of it all, we were correct in assuming that we couldn’t legally have a three-way marriage but that nothing was preventing us from living the way we wanted to, including them as owners of my assets was a way around that.

The conversation turned to our proposed new business, “That’s not my area of expertise,” she said, “but I have a colleague that might be able to help.” She handed over a business card. “A word of advice, keep your personal relationship out of your conversations with him. He is very conservative and might not be as accepting of the way you want to live your life. As for me, you are protected by client privilege, I am forbidden to discuss anything about any of this with anyone, even in court under oath.” I knew that but felt reassured that she would make a point of confirming that with me.

Our meeting time was about done so she said, “Are you hungry? How about we grab a bite to eat. Your new lifestyle sounds intriguing, I’m wondering if I can bend your ear about it?”

“I could eat,” I said and we left, walking to a nearby restaurant. After we were seated, Mandy got right to the point.

“So, two women at once, eh? You must have a dick like a porn star!” Subtlety was not her forte, it was one of the reasons I liked her as my lawyer and as a casual friend.

“Not all women are size queens,” I said. “If you know what you’re doing and make sure a woman’s needs are met first, all your need is about four or five inches.” Mandy squirmed in her chair, she was becoming aroused.

“Not me,” she said, “I like a big one! At least seven or longer.” Her eyes were staring right into mine, I felt like she was trying to seduce me.

“I should introduce you to my friend Ted, if that’s your sole criteria in a lover, he would suit you just fine!” I smiled at her.

“I was thinking more about you and your girlfriends, you think they’d be up to share you with me?”

“I know they would, that’s part of our arrangement you see, we all have the freedom to sleep with other people, we just have to tell each other about it beforehand.” She seemed shocked.

“So, you all love each other but you can fuck around? Talk about the best of all possible worlds!” She squirmed again. “Will you excuse me for a moment, I have to go to the ladies’ room.” She got up and walked away, her fine ass wiggling sexily under her pencil skirt. Our meals arrived while she was gone but I waited until she returned before beginning to eat. A few minutes later she walked back, her breasts swaying against the loose material of her top, her nipples on prominent display. Her face was a little flushed, I knew she did more than just have a pee in that washroom.

Sitting back down she offered her closed hand to me, when I reached for it, she placed her panties in my palm, they were still warm and were very damp. “These are ruined now, you can have them if you wish.” As I tucked them into my pocket, she picked up her fork and tucked into her salad as if nothing had happened. We ate in relative silence, only pausing for her to ask me a question about Maeve or April and me providing an honest response. By the time our lunch was finished, she knew a great deal more about our sex lives than I had intended to reveal.

She insisted on paying the tab, promising that it wouldn’t get charged to my account. We walked back to her building, “Could you come back up to my office for a moment, I have one more question for you.” While we rode up in the elevator, her fingers brushed against mine, I could feel an attempt to clutch onto my hand but she missed and didn’t try again. She asked the receptionist to ask her next client to wait just a few minutes and she showed me back into her office.

“Stuart, I am going to be very blunt. I am intrigued by all of this. I have always had fantasies about multiple lovers and about being with a woman. If I hear you right, if I told you I wanted to take you home and fuck you, all you’d have to do is call your girlfriends, tell them what was happening and they’d be okay with it? You and I could have sex and not have it jeopardize your relationship?”

“Yes,” I said simply. “Yes, to all of it. It really is that simple.” She flopped down in her chair and thought for a moment. “When are they coming back to visit you?” I could see where this was going.

“They are both coming to visit for Christmas,” I said. “Why?”

“I want to fuck you, all of you. I got so turned on by all this talk of polyamory and sexual openness, I went into that restaurant washroom and fingered myself!” I nodded knowingly. “I think I’d like to give that a try and I would like you and your,” she hesitated before saying the word, “wives to get me started.” She sat back and gave a huge sigh, as though a great weight had been lifted from her.

Well, this is certainly going to make for an interesting conversation this evening,” I said with a chuckle.

“You can say no if you want to,” she said quickly. “I just thought...” I put my hand to stop her.

“That is exactly the idea, when you get with multiple partners, everyone must trust everyone else enough to believe that if they are uncomfortable or if someone else wants to try something that they’re not into, everything stops.” I took a deep breath of my own. “Mandy, you are a beautiful woman, if you asked me to fuck you right here on this desk, I would do it, but not without the girls’ permission. That’s our rule and it is inviolable.” I stopped for another deep breath. “I will speak to them tonight, tell them that when they come to visit next you are interested in joining us for an evening, maybe more. We’ll see what happens from there.” She smiled broadly, her even white teeth showing beneath her sexy red lipstick.

“Thank you, Stuart,” she said, coming around the desk to hug me. “I’m looking forward to meeting your girlfriends.” She leaned in and kissed me, pressing her hips forward and feeling my erection beneath my slacks. Taking a tissue from her desk, she carefully wiped a lipstick smear from my cheek, leaving the one on my bottom lip. “Call me and let me know what they say,” I promised to do just that. Mandy walked me out of her office, wishing me well then turning to greet her next client. The receptionist gave me a knowing smile and brushed her bottom lip with her finger, letting me know that she saw what she saw.

The next day I got a message from Lisa, telling me she had big news and that she needed my advice. We set up a lunch date for Saturday so I texted the girls and let them know. I had a free pass to play with Lisa but I still wanted them to be aware. I had been getting occasional texts from Maeve about her and Lauren getting together, April had only messaged me once, she had met a guy with a bit of a reputation as a skilled lover. Maeve sent me some pictures of her and Lauren but April sent me nothing, saying afterward that he was a dud. “We fucked, I went to the washroom, he got up and left. It wasn’t even very good. He won’t be getting a good rating on Yelp!”

I got to the pub a little early, Lisa was waiting there for me and Ted was with her. I cocked up one eyebrow, asking the question with my face before I got up next to them. Greetings were exchanged along with handshakes and hugs, “Hi Ted, great to see you!” We hadn’t seen much of each other since golf season wrapped up. “I thought it was going to be just Lisa and me today. You are welcome to join us.”

“No, my man,” Ted said, “I just dropped her off. You kids have fun!” He turned to her and gave her a deep kiss goodbye, the kind that was reserved for lovers. We found an empty table and sat down.

“What was all that?” I asked. Lisa blushed a little and smiled as she reached out to take my hand.

“That,” she began, “was one of the things I wanted to talk to you about.” She took a sip of her Caesar before continuing. “Ted and I have been seeing a lot of each other lately, and we’re talking about being exclusive to each other. But there’s one problem.”

“Oh?” I was genuinely clueless about where this was going.

“I want to have the kind of thing that you have with April and Maeve, where we are committed to each other but can still have sex with other people.,” she said softly, hoping no one else would hear.

“Maybe this conversation would be better in a more private place,” I said. She nodded, we finished our drinks and left. “We could go to your place.” She shook her head.

“Ted’s there, how about your place?” We agreed so we left in my car. She held my hand as I drove but something felt different. When we got to my place, I took her coat and poured a couple of glasses of single malt at her request, she’d said something about needing a little liquid courage.

EveBell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EveBell

“How can I help?” I asked. She went back over what she had told me saying that they both wanted to keep seeing other people but that Ted wanted that group to include only the five of us. He was afraid that if there were too many people involved, the word would get out. “It’s a legitimate concern,” she said.

I nodded, “It is absolutely a concern. Let’s go back to the ground rules, remember what we told you about trust? About how everyone involved had to be on exactly the same page or it wouldn’t work? This is why.” She nodded slowly. “So, can you be okay with that sort of relationship? Where you and Ted are committed to each other but when you play, you only do it with close friends?”

“I think so,” she said. “It’s just that I’ve only just had this whole world opened up to me and I want to explore it all!”

“I get it,” I said, taking her hand, “but you don’t have to see it all in a single day. Start small, with the five of us, and maybe Ted will let things expand from there. Maybe it’s not a hard no, maybe it’s just a not right now.”

“Yeah, maybe you’re right. I knew you’d be able to help me figure it out.” She leaned forward and kissed me. “Ted said it was okay if we did it today. And I called April so I know you have nothing standing in your way.” She reached for my crotch.

“Patience, Sweetie, there’s something else,” I said. “I was talking with my lawyer and she became interested in our lifestyle and she thinks she wants to try having sex with multiple partners.” Lisa tensed, “Relax, I told her nothing about you but I didn’t know you and Ted were an item so I mentioned she might like to meet him. She told me she likes her men to be well endowed, and Ted certainly fits that bill.”

Lisa smiled, “He certainly does.”

“That’s not all,” I continued, “she’s curious about girls so I thought that you guys might all hit it off. But from what you just told me, now might not be the time.” She pondered for a minute.

“Maybe,” she said, “let me talk to Ted about it. One thing is for sure, if keeping Ted means I have to give up everyone else, that’s how it’ll be. I think I love him, he might be the one!”

“I’m glad you guys are happy. I can’t wait to give April and Maeve the good news,” I hugged her close.

“April already knows, but I haven’t talked to Maeve since she left.”

“I knew you had a thing for her, I get it, she’s amazing!” I said. “She really likes you too, she told me as much.”

Lisa took another deep breath, “There’s one more thing I need your help with,” she said slowly, not making eye contact. I said nothing, waiting for her to go on. She gulped down the rest of her whiskey and asked for another one.

“That’s the reason I called April, I wanted to know if there was anything that you kept only to yourselves. She said she didn’t so I explained my problem to her and she suggested I talk to you about it.” She still was beating around the bush but I wanted to let her get there on her own. Another gulp of my most expensive Scotch and another deep breath, “Okay, here goes.”

“I want to let Ted take me in my ass,” she said, "I want to give myself to him completely but I’m afraid he’s too big, he might really hurt me. April said you are very gentle and, seeing that you’re not quite as big as he is, maybe you and I could try it first.”

“I’m honoured,” I said, “that you would ask me to do that. Is Ted okay with this?”

“He knows I want to make love to you, but he doesn’t know about the anal thing,” she was getting nervous. “We’ve tried it with toys, you know getting him in my pussy and a smaller toy in my ass, and that went ok, but a man is different. With a toy, I have complete control.” She stopped and just stared at me.

She reached into her purse and pulled out a bottle of lube, “April said this is the best, it’s thicker so it’s better for anal sex. So, do you want to, you know, fuck my ass?” I pulled her to me and sat her in my lap. We began kissing and our hands started roaming over each other, rediscovering each others’ bodies. I picked her up in my arms and carried her over to the couch where I set her down gently and we began undressing each other. Soon we were naked and I was sliding my cock inside her pussy. She stopped me and pushed me away, dropping to her knees and taking me in her mouth. After only a moment, I felt the head of my member slip into her throat, giving me that exquisite feeling.

“You’ve been practicing,” I said. She mumbled around my dick. Another moment and she stood up.

“All nine and three-eights inches of him, right down my throat,” she smiled at me before kissing me. “And yes, I measured him. You should have seen the look on his face when I finally did it, he came right away, what a fucking mess we made! But he helped me clean it all up.”

She leaned down and picked up the lube, “So let’s do this before I lose my nerve!” She gulped down the rest of her drink and got onto all fours on the floor.

“No sweetie, let’s go upstairs where it’s more comfortable,” I said, helping her up. We padded up the stairs, my hand on her ass and her holding my cock, she got up on my bed and she adopted the position. Her little puckered ass hole was well lubricated from the creamy white sauce that had run from her pussy earlier, but I squeezed a generous amount of lube onto her anyways, adding some more to my cock and rubbing it all over. Positioning myself at her back door, I told her, “Now Lisa, you are in control here, not me. Can you feel me back there?” She nodded. “Okay, when you’re ready you can push backwards very slowly. It will probably be uncomfortable at first but if it hurts, stop. If you can’t stand it, I’ll pull right out.” She nodded again, too nervous to speak. “Whenever you’re ready,” I said, placing my hands on her hips in case I had to push myself away.

She took a deep breath and I felt her hips press backward, the pressure on my cock head increased against her hole, suddenly it slipped in and she gasped. “Are you okay?” I asked.

“It hurts a little but April said it would. I’m okay, just give me a minute.” She took a couple more breaths and pushed back again, taking the widest part of me into her. She stopped again for a few seconds and pushed back again. A little at a time, I watched myself disappear inside her until my hips came up against her ass cheeks and all seven inches were buried in her butt. “Mmm, after the first bit it’s easier.” She pulled herself completely off me and left the room, coming back with her phone.

“Again, but I want to see what it looks like,” she said, handing me the phone and getting back into position. Again, I lubed her up and gave her some encouragement. This time, her gasp wasn’t as audible as I slipped inside her and when she pushed back the second time, I went all the way in, my balls banging up against her pussy, her phone capturing everything in glorious HD. “That was easier,” she said quietly. She pulled forward so I slipped about halfway out and moved back quickly, driving herself onto me.

“Go easy,” she whispered, so I did, starting slowly until I heard soft moans coming from her lips. I felt her fingertips tickle my scrotum as I pushed fully into her, her clitoris getting a little TLC. “April was right, it does feel pretty good,” she said louder as her arousal increased. She started moving her hips to meet my thrusts, I took that as a sign she was ready to start fucking in earnest so I increased the depth and pace of my strokes. Her moans grew louder and turned to soft cries as we fucked, her fingers playing Paganini on her clit.

Any time I had fucked a partner in the ass, I had always come first, but not this time. Lisa announced her orgasm with a full-throated scream, “OH! FUCK! FUCK! OMIGOD! FUCK!” Each time I drove forward she screamed an expletive or a prayer to the sex gods. I could no longer feel her fingers against my ball sack because, instead of strumming her clit like Roy Clark on the banjo, she had two or three buried inside her, rubbing her g-spot to another great, all-consuming orgasm.

This time hers triggered mine and I burst, filling her with my white cum, there was so much of it that it began to leak out of her each time I pulled back to ready for another stroke into her ass. Her legs finally gave way and she fell forward, burying her face in a pillow for one long last loud moan, her body shaking as the last remnants of the storm passed over her. I fell forward to lay beside her, stroking my fingers gently along her back as her breathing began to slow. She turned to face me and gave me a delicious long kiss.

“That was, I don’t know, amazing, awesome, wonderful, hot, erotic, exotic, all of those and more!” she gushed. “And you were perfect, letting me get used to you. Thank you, thank you, thank you!” Each Thank you was punctuated with a kiss.

“I should be thanking you,” I said, “believe me, I enjoyed that as much as you did!” We held each other close for a while until her phone chimed, it was Ted.

“Well?’ was all his message said. Rather than go into the gory details, she replied, “We have a lot to talk about.”

“I have to go,” she said, “I think tonight might be a very important night for Ted and me.” She kissed me again, “And I’m all ready for Ted now, you even provided a little extra lubrication!” She hopped out of bed and started for the hallway, “Fuck, I’m sore!” she exclaimed, “But I love it!” She disappeared down the hall and downstairs. I followed after a moment and she was just putting on her coat.

“I can drive you,” I said, she shook her head.

“You’ve been drinking,” she laughed, “besides, you’re naked and I’m not waiting for you to get dressed. I want Ted inside me ASAP!” She skipped over and kissed me one last time before leaving, “Love you!” And the door closed behind her.

I gathered my clothes and went to wash up, as I finished getting dressed, my phone pinged, it was April. “You’re very photogenic!” Her message read. “Or at least your cock and Lisa’s ass are! I couldn't tell the difference between your come and hers! Oh, right yours was leaking out her ass and hers was leaking out of her pussy onto the sheets! Nice one! Call me later!” My phone pinged again and it was a photo of my glistening cock sliding out of Lisa’s ass, her hole distended just a tiny bit as it fought to retain a grip on me. I saw that April had also shared the photo with Maeve. Tonight’s video chat was going to be a horny one.

Published 
Written by CaressofSteel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments