Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"If you're coming into this series partway through, I invite you to start from the beginning. There's not much sex in this chapter but the development is important for the next one."

I awoke Wednesday morning to the sound of Maeve talking on her phone. I climbed out of bed and found my boxers before heading to the washroom. Once finished, I went out into the other room to find Maeve sitting at the table, video chatting with April. I went over behind her, wrapping my arms around her and kissing her neck. “Good morning, beautiful,” I said.

“Good morning, handsome,” she answered, turning her face to me for a kiss. “Good morning, handsome,” I heard from the phone.

“Good morning, beautiful,” I said to April. “How are you this morning?”

“Not as good as you, I suspect. Maeve was just telling me how much she enjoyed last night.”

“It was something else, for sure!” I answered. “Gotta tell you, I’m a little wasted this morning, Maeve took the good right out of me last night.”

“From what she says, you put the good into her, several times!” We all laughed.

“It’s gonna take me a couple of days to recover, I think,” I said. “Friday night is our last night here. Why don’t the three of us get together, have dinner, maybe shoot some pool or something?”

The girls agreed and I left them to gather my things. I had to get back to my hotel and get cleaned up for the day. Maeve and April finished up their call a few minutes later and she appeared back in the bedroom to gather her things and get dressed. She opened an armoire in the corner and took out fresh clothes for herself. “How long did it take you to set this up?” I asked.

“A few hours,” she replied, “I took a few hours off work yesterday afternoon to get things ready.”

“I am flattered that you would go to all that trouble,” I said hugging her tightly.

“Oh, I didn’t do it for you. I did it for me! Glad I did too. Last night was very special, I’m happy you were able to take the last of my virginity!” She kissed me and pushed me away. “We better get ready and get out of here or we’ll be here all day!”

I dropped her off at her house before going to my hotel to get ready. The next two days passed so very slowly as I began to anticipate what Friday night might hold. I was able to finish up my business a bit early so I had Friday afternoon to myself. I considered going back to my hotel for a nap but texted Maeve instead. “I’m free this afternoon, you able to get away?” She replied a few minutes later.

“Sure, what did you have in mind?” She asked.

“Just hang out,” I suggested. I got a thumbs up in reply. About twenty minutes later, another text, “Meet me at my place at 1:30?” I sent a thumbs up in reply.

I showed up a few minutes early and rang the bell. The door opened almost immediately, Maeve was all ready to go. “Let’s take my car,” she said, pointing to a small red coupe. Taking me by the hand, she led me to the passenger side and opened my door just as I had done for her. At 6’ 2”, I had to kind of fold myself into the car but I squeezed in and slid the seat all the way back. She hopped in the driver’s side and off we went. “You mind if we do a little shopping? There are a few things I want to get for tonight,” she said turning onto a highway on-ramp. “Hang on!” and she quickly brought the little car up to highway speed. It was obvious she liked to drive fast.

About twenty minutes later, we exited the highway and turned onto a street with a collection of small shops. She parked in a lot about halfway down and we walked halfway down the block and turned into an adult shop. “I want to get a gift for April to thank her for bringing you into my life. We’ll see if we can find something for you as well!”

She had obviously been there before because she picked up a basket at the entry and went straight to the shelves with the dildos and vibrators. I had never been inside an adult shop before so my head was on a swivel wanting to take it all in. “How about this?” she asked, holding up a curved vibrator with a small protrusion near the base. “You think she would like this?”

“I don’t even know what that is!” I exclaimed, showing my inexperience on the subject of sex toys for women.

“It’s called a rabbit, this part,” she said running her finger along the length of it, “goes inside and this part is placed against the clitoris to stimulate it.” I nodded my head.

“I’m sure she’d love it,” I said.

“I don’t know,” she said, “April was saying she wished she had something a little thicker.” She took the toy to the clerk at the front. “Do you have anything like this but a bit thicker?” The clerk led her back to a shelf on the opposite side and picked up a similarly shaped toy that was about an inch longer but half again as thick. “Perfect!” Maeve said, “Thanks!” It was only then that I noticed the clerk. She was as tall as I was, heavily made up with enormous breasts. There was something I just couldn’t place as I watched her walk back to the front counter.

“You know that’s a guy, right?” asked Maeve, laughing quietly. Suddenly I realized what I had missed at first glance. “Does she turn you on?”

“Fuck you!” I said, pushing her shoulder. Maeve laughed out loud.

“You certainly will!” She said lasciviously. “Now let’s find something for you.”

“I’m not sure there’s anything in here for me!” I exclaimed.

“Oh, ye of little faith,” she answered turning and leading me further back in the store. On the way, we passed a few racks of lingerie, mostly filmy and short tops, garters, panties, and the like.

“You think she’d like some new lingerie?” I asked.

“Oh, we don’t buy our lingerie in a porn shop,” she answered. “We’re worth a little more than that. That’s our next stop, by the way.” She stopped at a wall with assorted packages on pegs. She reached out and pulled something that looked like a flashlight, “How about one of these?”

“What the fuck is that?” I asked. She turned that package over and the pictures on the back made it obvious what its intended purpose was.

“You do masturbate, don’t you?” she asked. I nodded, “Well, this allegedly feels much better than a hand. Come on, my treat, if you don’t like it, you don’t have to use it.” I pointed to a different package that looked like a dildo but the end had an opening that looked like pussy lips.

“That one,” I said, acquiescing to her offer. “We can try it tonight, see how it goes.” She laughed and placed it into the basket.

“Ok, one more thing,” she searched the display and pulled off a small package with three silicone rings. “Ever used a cock ring? Of course, you haven’t!” she laughed and dropped it into the basket. On the way to the front counter, she picked up a couple of tubes of lubricant.

ANAIISECRET3
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ANAIISECRET3

After paying for her purchases, we crossed the street to a small shop with mannequins in the window dressed in classy lingerie. As we entered, a woman’s voice called out, “Hi Maeve, nice to see you again!” She came over and embraced, sharing a quick kiss. “Who’s your friend?”

Maeve introduced her as Lauren and I held out my hand. Taking it, she pulled me toward her and kissed me on my lips. Lauren was a stunning black woman about April’s height and age I guessed, with a perfectly proportioned figure. “Any friend of Maeve’s is a friend of mine!” Looking at Maeve, she said, “Where’s April?”

“Still at work,” Maeve replied. “That’s why I’m here. I want to get matching outfits for April and me as a thank you to her for introducing me to Stuart.”

“I’d like to get ‘introduced to Stuart,’” she growled.

“He’s going home tomorrow, maybe next time,” she said, squeezing my hand. Leaning in, she whispered, “Lauren knows all about Maeve and me, in fact, she and I will probably go for lunch this weekend and I’ll end up telling her all about you. All of it.” She reached down and squeezed my stiffening cock.

“All right,” Lauren said, “we just got some new things in.” Leading us to the front of the store, she showed a set containing a bra, garter, stocking, and a filmy negligee, in a deep plum color. “This also comes in white, black, red, and a bright yellow. I like the yellow but I’m not sure it works with you girls; your skin tone wouldn’t give it much contrast.”

“No panties?” I asked.

“Matching panties are available,” Lauren said, “I can get them if you like.”

“No need,” said Maeve, “We won’t be needing them.” Lauren showed us a few other things but Maeve settled on the first set. “What do you think?” she asked me, “You like the plum or would you prefer the black?”

“You already have black lingerie. How about the plum?” I answered. Maeve just nodded toward Lauren and she went to the register. “Don’t you need to try it on?” I asked.

Maeve just laughed, “Lauren has our sizes on file,” she replied, “and she showed us how to fit the bras on our first visit here.”

“Your regular cup sizes?” Lauren asked.

“One size small for both of us, please.” She looked at me, “Trust me you will approve.”

“Sweetie, I would approve if you were wearing a trash bag,” I answered.

“Is he always this gallant?” asked Lauren.

“He is, but I’ve only known him since Sunday!” she answered. She paid what I thought was an exorbitant amount for the two outfits and we left, but not before receiving a hug and a kiss from the beautiful proprietor.

“It was nice to meet you, Stuart. I hope to see you again sometime,” her finger trailed along my jawline. “Lunch Sunday?” she asked Maeve. “Maybe you can model that outfit for me.”

Maeve licked her lips and nodded, “Sounds delicious!”

“It’s a date,” said Lauren, winking before she turned away.

As we walked to the car, Maeve said, “Yes, Stuart, both April and I have fucked Lauren, I thought she was just into girls but the way she was looking at you, I suspect she’d like to get to know you better.” Before I could answer, Maeve’s phone chimed. It was April, sending a photo taken looking up her skirt, she was wearing no panties and her pussy lips were glistening, one finger inside herself. Another picture of April, this time licking her finger clean. “Really looking forward to tonight.”

Maeve replied to her text and said, “April’s going to meet us at my place at around seven, we have a couple of hours to kill. Anything you want to get?”

“You know a good jewelry store?” I asked. “I’d like to get you ladies a little something that you can wear outside the bedroom.”

“Do I know a good jewelry store? You have got to be kidding me!” she laughed, turning out of the parking lot. “And for the record, I wear my lingerie outside the bedroom all the time, as does April! I love how it feels, makes me feel sexy.”

“Well, we do want you to feel sexy,” I said. “Speaking of sexy, you going to have sex with Lauren on Sunday?” I couldn’t get the thought of their contrasting bodies together out of my head.

“Chances are excellent!” she purred. “Why, you want pictures?”

“I do,” I said, “Maybe a little video too?”

“We’ve never done pictures or video with Lauren, we’ll have to see,” she answered, sliding her hand into my lap. “We are definitely doing another video tonight.” I slid my hand into her lap in response, pressing against her pussy; it was hot and Maeve squirmed a little.

We arrived at a small jewelry store a few minutes later. Going inside, I said, “How about some nice earrings or a necklace?” Maeve just shrugged and began browsing. Going to a case with rings, she asked the clerk to get a couple out to show her.

“I like this one,” she said, showing me a silver ring with a Celtic knot design. “Matching ones for April and me?”

I took it from her and looked at it, finally checking the price tag. The clerk noticed me checking the price, “These are handmade, Sir, although they look very similar, each one is unique.”

I looked at Maeve and said, ”Sure, you know April’s ring size?”

“I will in a minute,” she answered and pulled out her phone. A moment later she said, “Size eight and a half for her, nine for me.” The clerk retrieved the rings and Maeve tried it on, placing on the ring finger of her right hand. “I love it,” she said staring at it. “Thank you. I’m sure April will really love hers too.” She stood up on tip-toe and threw her arms around my neck, kissing me passionately, her tongue pushing its way into my mouth. I caught the clerk’s gaze as he mouthed the words, “Holy fuck, two of them?” I nodded in his direction and he gave me a thumbs up.

I paid for the rings and we left, Maeve wearing hers and April’s in a small box. “How about we just stay in tonight?” she asked. There’s a great Chinese place that delivers. I’m thinking we just order in some rather than make a mess cooking.

“I think I’ll go back to my hotel and maybe take nap to rest up for tonight. I’m sure I’ll need the energy.” I said, stretching as best I could in Maeve’s small car.

“You most definitely will! How about we go to your hotel and I give you a quick blowjob to help you sleep?” Who was I to turn down the offer of a blow job?

No sooner had the door to my room closed behind us than Maeve was on her knees in front of me, grasping at my belt to get at my cock. “I love sucking your cock,” she said, pulling me out of my boxers, her vulgarity making me even harder. She sucked me in, using her fingers, tongue, and lips to quickly bring me off, pulling her lips off me just in time for me to shoot my sperm all over her face. After she finished wiping the spunk from her face, Maeve cleaned herself up, kissed me goodbye, and left me to rest up.

Published 
Written by CaressofSteel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments