Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Alice's Very Naughty Adventures Chapter XX: Humpty Dumpty

29
17 Comments 17
5.2k Views 5.2k
4.1k words 4.1k words
Recommended Read

Author's Notes

"In which Alice attends a most unsettling show in her dream - or is it?"

The palace, Alice decided, had a fairy tale quality to it. Two towers topped with pointed roofs flying pennants stood upon either side of a palatial building made from gold veined marble. The windows were made of stained glass and the doors to the main entrance were quite impressively large. There was a fountain of a mermaid spewing water from her mouth and flowers (the non-talking kind, she noted with a sense of relief) and bushes shaped like a variety of beasts, some of which she recognized and some of which she didn’t.

As she approached she felt a wave of something undefinable pass through her. Moments later, her clothes began to shimmer and change.

‘How very convenient, being in a dream,’ Alice mused as her feather cloak slowly faded and was replaced by something far more appropriate, or so she guessed. In the case, it was lingerie, just as she’d imagined being worn by a French whore. Pastel pink knickers, brassier, a corset, suspenders, and stockings. All quite sheer save for the exact right amount of lace to preserve a hint of modesty. She had ribbons for her hair and a lace collar as well, and a pair of heeled ankle boots covered with pink lace brocade. Alice decided that it was all quite elegant, despite it being equally indecent. “If only I had a parasol,” she mused out loud, only somewhat surprised when she found herself suddenly holding just the thing.

“That was quite convenient, although, I wonder if I might have wished for something more practical. Perhaps next time, I shall.”

Arriving at the entrance, she was greeted by a Lizard dressed as a footman.

“Bonsoir, Mademoiselle. Bienevenue a la palais des plaisir et de la douleur.”

‘Dash and bother,’ Alice thought, once again ruing the time she’d spend daydreaming in class instead of paying attention to the instructor. ‘Good evening, I understood. The rest, however. I am sure it was nothing of great import or, at least, I hope it was.’ (what the Lizard has actually said was, ‘Welcome to the Palace of Pleasure and Pain’, something that Alice might have, indeed, found important).

“Merci beaucoup,” she replied, feeling somewhat proud of herself, not only for remembering the phrase, but for being gracious to the servant. ‘Father always said that the measure of a man is how he treats a bird in the hand. Or is that two ducks in a shooting match? No, I am sure that’s not quite right, but it will have to do for now. Oh, I seem to be terribly confused of a sudden. It must be the dream. Nothing seems to make very much sense right now. Not that it had before. Well, I am determined to enjoy myself no matter what father says or doesn’t say!’

Her mind made up, Alice strolled through the doorway of the palace to find herself suddenly immersed in a lively, and quite lascivious, gathering. There were so many sights and sounds and scents swirling around her that she felt quite confused at first, trying to sort out what was going on.

The room itself was majestic. Stairways curved upwards like wings. The carpet was thick and luxurious and the furniture was plush. It was lit by crystal chandeliers hanging over head. Alice had never seen anything quite so opulent in her life. There was a small quartet playing in the middle of the room, much to the delight of the guests. The men were all dressed in expensive looking finery – waistcoats and suits of every color imaginable. Most of them had medals pinned to their lapels. Looking closer, and all of them wore a animal mask.  To her left a ‘rabbit’ and a ‘tiger’ danced with women dressed very much like Alice was. They, too, wore masks. A ‘hummingbird’ and a ‘cat’. To her right a ‘wolf’ flirted with a ‘swan’ while a ‘bea’r cavorted with a ‘mouse’.

“I must look rather out of place,” she mused out loud. “for I have neither a mask nor a gentleman companion.”

The words were barely out of her mouth, however, when a gentleman with skin the color of fine porcelain took her hand in his and bowed over it, his lip softly brushing over her fingers. He, unlike the others, wore no mask.

“If you would like, I might be able to solve both dilemmas, my dear. Sergeant-Major Humpty Dumpty of the Knights of the Lash at your service.”

“Alice,” Alice responded, blushing, for he was, perhaps, the most fetching man she’d ever set eyes upon while she was dressed as a French whore. She thought, for a moment, she might get lost in his eyes, for they resembled polished sapphires and twinkled merrily as he caught her gaze.  “Alice of… England, I suppose.”

“A delight to meet you, Alice,” he purred, presenting her with a mask. Taking it, she held it before her. A mouse, complete with quivering whiskers. She paused a moment, remembering the nearby ‘cat’ before putting it on.

‘Don’t be silly,’ she told herself. ‘No one here is going to eat you just because you’ve a mask on.’ The very thought made her want to giggle, so she did. She put it on, adjusting it upon her face so that she could see properly through the eye holes.

“You have a delightful laugh, Alice of England. Only surpassed by your beauty. May I accompany you? Oh, please say yes.”

“Yes,” Alice said without thinking, something she did quite often, it seems. As soon as the word was out of her mouth, he had taken her arm and was escorting her towards one of the stairs.

“Are we not going to dance, Sargeant-Major?” she asked, for that had been her presumption.

“Indeed, yes. To another melody, however, one much sweeter, my dear.”

“I see.” Not that she did, but she assumed that was the sort of thing someone in her position would say in such circumstances

As for the Sargean-Major, he patted her on the hand as if she were a child and led her upstairs to the balcony above where there were fewer guests, these all wearing horse masks.

‘No,’ thought Alice to herself. ‘Those are not masks at all! They all the heads of horses. And hooves too! How very strange.’

“Later, I might be persuaded to give you a tour of the house,” her companion whispered in her ear, his voice sensuous and full of promises, although what they might be, Alice was unsure.  “For now, however, the show is about to start and it would be a travesty if we were to miss it.”

“What show?” Alice asked, curious, as always.

“Ah, but that is a surprise. All I can say is, I promise that you will love it, my dear Alice.”

Alice found herself suddenly whisked off through a door and down a hallway and then through another door and down another hallway and finally through a door which led to a purple velvet curtain.

“In here,” the Sargeant-Major said with a bow, before drawing open the thick curtain and ushering her onto a small balcony overlooking a small theatre. Leaning over the edge, Alice could see that it was empty or at least unoccupied, for it was filled with seats facing a stage across which a curtain, made of the same material as they one she had just passed through, hung.

“Have a seat, Alice.”

“Alice looked around the balcony. There was only one chair and, although it was very wide, it was not wide enough for both of them to sit and he had claimed it. She was just about to point that out when he gave her a wink and patted his lap, his enthused smile gentle and yet, there was a hint of menace in his eyes that made her shiver.

“Sit, Alice.” This time it was a command and not merely a suggestion, so she sat daintily on his lap, her pulse racing as he wrapped one arm possessively about her waist and licked her neck before whispering softly.

“You taste delightful.”

“Thank you, sir,” She replied, or meant to, for somewhere between ‘you’ and ‘sir’ she suddenly sucked in her breath as the Sargeant-Major slipped his hand into her knickers and began teasing her sensitive nub until she began to squirm and moan.

“Sir Dumpty!” she protested, thinking that she should at least try to protest, although it sounded half-hearted at best. “I am not that kind of girl.”

“And yet you are dressed like that kind of a girl, Alice. And-“ she felt his fingers slipping lower, stroking her, caressing her, and then slipping between her fleshy lips and into her welcoming pussy.

“And you are very wet. Only a very naughty little girl would be as wet as you are. Are you a very naughty little girl?”

Suddenly, Alice wanted very badly to be a naughty little girl. A very naughty little girl, at least for him, so she cooed breathlessly as she rolled her hips to the perfect position for him to slip his finger just a little deeper into her.

“I can be your very naughty little girl, if it pleases you, Sargeant-Major.”

“Call me daddy, Alice. Can you do that? For me? I’ll make you feel so good if you do.”

“Yes… Daddy,” Alice responded, her face hot as she opened up her thighs just a little bit for him, gasping as she was rewarded with a second finger inside of her, stretching her walls apart, curling until they found that perfect place, the one where, when massaged just so, all rhyme and reason fled and were replaced with overwhelming pleasure and desire.

“The show is about too start, Alice. I want you to promise me something. No matter what happens, I must insist you watch careful. Don’t close your eyes, or look away, or I will punish you severely. If you do that for Daddy, Daddy will make you feel so good. So very very good. Is that understood?”

“Yes, Daddy,” Alice managed, her voice shaking, lust taking control of her as he teased and toyed with her, pushing her closer and closer to the edge and then easing off, over and over. She noticed that his other hand was inside her brassier, fondling and groping her tit and teasing and twisting her now swollen nipple, leaving her breathless and quite unable to think.

“Oh, you are going to love this, my dear,” he whispered, his lips sliding over her throat, kissing and licking her sensitive flesh as a trumpet fanfare sounded suddenly and the curtain began to open, revealing an unexpected scene!

A comely young woman was laying upon a padded Foot stool, her head hanging off one end, her bottom, the other. Her calves and thighs were bound and pulled back against her chest, leaving her ass and pussy exposed and vulnerable while her arms were pulled down beneath the furniture and bound as well, leaving her completely helpless. She’d been blindfolded with a blood colored silk scarf and was being circled by some of the party guests – dapper men still wearing animal masks as well as the horse-headed men, whom where stamping their hooves with impatience as they leered at her.

“What are they going to do?” she asked, wide eyed, already knowing the answer.

“Use her. Just like she asked them to. Begged them too, actually.”

“Oh,” she replied, eyes going even wider as she felt her knickers being pushed aside and a noticeable amount of fumbling going on beneath me.

“Look closely, Alice. Do you recognize her?”

Alice peered down, leaning forward, elbows upon the balustrade, allowing her to lift myself up just enough that her companion could set his cockhead against the entrance of her pussy.

Ela_Black
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ela_Black

“No, although she looks-“ she was interrupted as he grasped her by the waist and pulled her slowly down on his cock. It was quite long and quite thick. Not the biggest cock that had been stuffed into her pussy since arriving in Wonderland, but certainly not the smallest either.

“Watch her, Alice. Think. Think. I am surprised that-“

She gasped with sudden recognition just as he was all the way inside, impaling her completely.

“No! That’s impossible!”

“What is impossible, my dear?”

“It can’t me, Daddy!”

“Can’t be what, my love?”

“Lorina! My sister!”

But it was, and no amount of disbelief could change that fact. Her dear, studious, unadventurous, one might even say boring, sister was down there, bound and naked!

“Remember what I said, Alice. If you look away, you won’t get to come on Daddy’s cock. And then, when I’m done with you, you’ll be severely punished.”

“No,” she moaned, unable to look away, no matter how much she wished, from ‘the show’.

Her first thought was that her prudish sister had been kidnapped and was about to be ravaged against her will. That was quickly dispelled as one of the men circling her stepped forward and caressed her breast, causing her to moan passionately. Not just that! Alice’s felt a great deal of surprise as she heard her speak as she struggled in her bonds, the sight for more sensual and salacious than she could have imagined.

“Oh, please, don’t tease me like that. I want your cock!”

“Where do you want it, my wanton little vixen?”

“In my mouth, please, kind sir, let me suck on it for you so that I can taste your cum,” she begged, breathlessly.

“No,” Alice murmured, shocked at her sister’s scandalous behavior.  “I cannot believe my own eyes and ears.”

“Then believe mine, my lovely little tartlette, for I see and hear a lusty maiden begging for her mouth to be used like a whore’s.”

Transfixed, Alice watched, all too aware of the large prick imbedded in her most intimate place, her hips rolling slowly so that she might milk it, for the Sargeant-Major seemed content to simply sit beneath her and play with her nipples while the scene upon the stage continued to play out. One by one the actors took their turn, touching and teasing Alice’s sibling with feather light touches, laughing as she begged for more, her voice thick with lust.

“Oh, I cannot bear to watch,” Alice whimpered, much to Dumpty’s amusement.

“Then you shall not come, either, my dear. That would be such a shame.”

She said nothing, thinking him right, but not wishing to admit it out loud as the men grew bolder and began to unbutton their trousers and pull their pricks out, some of which – the horse-headed men – were impressive in both length and girth, so much so that she winced at the thought of being fucked by them.

“Poor Lorina,” she whispered. “She has no idea.”

“No, but she shall soon find out.  And when it’s your turn, Alice, you won’t have the mercy of ignorance.”

“My turn?” she asked with a shiver, her hips rolling a little faster, her juices not only coating his cock but slowly trickling over his thighs as well.

“Your sister is merely the opening act. The warm-up, as they say. You, my dear, are the main attraction. Soon, the theatre will begin to fill up, in fact, it already is. Take a look.”

Alice tore her gaze away from the indecent scene upon the stage to gaze down at the seats below. Indeed, while the seats had been empty when they’d entered, now, at least a quarter of them had been filled by guests who watched the show with a fierce intensity.

“Oh!”

“Exactly.”

On stage, men and creatures alike had begun a new tactic, brushing their cocks against Lorina’s body, some boldly teasing her lips with their cockheads, others brushing them over her glistening cunny, laughing as she begged and moaned for them to fill her mouth, her pussy, even her bottom! Alice could not believe her ears!

“She is as bad as me,” she whispered, a wave of pleasure and lust rolling through her at the thought of being bound in her sister’s place and teased like that while being watched by the growing crowd.

“Oh, I have no doubt that she can only pale in comparison to you, my dear.”

Alice forego a reply, and simply blushed, for she knew herself well enough to know that he was correct in his assumption of her character.

‘I wonder what is worse than a French whore,’ she wondered as she begin to lift her hips so that only his cockhead was within her and then slowly lower them until he was deep inside of her. If he wouldn’t fuck her properly, she would have to take matters into her own hands. ‘I have heard tales of the Greeks and their debaucheries. I do believe I had seen paintings of goat men cavorting with women drunk on wine in one of the books in father’s study. And lusty maidens lying with naked nymphs as well, although I have never seen anything like the horsemen who are…’

  She stared, unable to finish the thought, watching as her sister finally got her wish and was fed a cock. She wasted no time in taking it into her mouth as far as she could and sucking greedily. One of the horsemen stepped between her spread thighs, his horse-sized cock positioned at her entrance. Slowly, he pushed his hips out, his cock disappearing, inch by inch, into Lorina’s well lubricated cunny. From where she sat, Alice thought that she was trying to say something around the prick in her mouth. Whether it was ‘please, fuck me, make me scream with delight’ or ‘Why is someone trying to shove a pillar inside of me, for god’s sake’ Alice couldn’t say. Perhaps both.

“He’ll split her in twain,” she objected, breathlessly as she continued to fuck her companion, lust overcoming her concern.

“I think not,” he said with a groan, clearly not immune to Alice’s efforts, his fingers twisting her nipples until she sobbed and panted and renewed her efforts to drive him deep inside of her.

Below she could hear her sister once more as the cock in her mouth was withdrawn. She was moaning and begging to be fucked harder, cum spilling out of her mouth and down her cheeks as she licked his cockhead clean.

“She seems to be enjoying herself, Alice. I suggest you do the same,” he laughed, although Alice didn’t truly need to be told, for she was attempting to do just that, rising and falling as best as she could, forcing him to thrust his cock into her in tandem with the one being thrust into her sister.

Another took his place at her mouth, and her heated moans were once more muffled. Around her cocks were being wanked until they were stiff and swollen and at the ready. Alice watched as she began to shake from head to toe, fighting against her bonds without reason.

“She’s climaxing,” she whispered, eyes wide in wonder as she watched her quiet, bookish sister erupt in orgasmic bliss while impaled at by a pair of impressive pricks.

“Such a delectable sight, don’t you agree?”

Licking her lips, her heart full of lust and not a little envy, she only nodded as she watched them step away, two others taking their place.

“Don’t you wish you were in her place?”

Alice blushed, not daring to answer, afraid of what her answer would be, sure she would be branded a Greek slut if she divulged the truth. One of the men circling her suddenly stiffened, a stream of thick white liquid erupting from his cock and coating her sister’s lovely tits.

“She is beautiful, isn’t she? She’ll be more beautiful when she’s drenched in pearly ropes of cum.”  He then whispered into her ear the most debauched suggestion she could imagine.  “Wouldn’t you love to lick it from her heaving flesh, Alice? Your tongue in every crease and crevice until you have cleaned every last drop from her?”

“No,” she moaned, for that would be unthinkable! And yet, now that the thought had been introduced, she could do nothing but think about it.

“Imagine, dipping your tongue into her dirty little pussy, savoring her juices and those of her ‘suitors’. Blindfolded as she is, she’d never know. Unless, of course, you told her.” For the first time, he started fucking her, his hands grasping her hips as he began to thrust up into her soaking wet slit.

“No,” she groaned, pleasure flooding through her, as she imagined just that as Sargeant-Major Humpty Dumpty pounded away at her pussy, unable to tear her eyes away as her sister was fucked at both ends once more, whilst several more guests released their spew onto her body, coating her belly and breasts before stepping aside to allow others to do that same.  Soon, she was coated with cum, much of it dripping onto the footstool below, or pooling on the floor of the stage. She began to lose count of how many defiled her sister, either coming on her or in her mouth or pussy or even in her bottom!

She wanted to press her hands over her ears so she could shut out her sister’s moans as she begged for more, always for more, and her cries as she climaxed over and over until Alice began to wonder how it was she hadn’t passed out!

And then, a figure stepped onto the stage. Another one of the horsemen, this one larger than the rest, his cock bouncing rigidly before him. Alice couldn’t help but let out a gasp at the sight. It was far larger than she’d ever imagined a prick could be. 

“Oh, No,” she whimpered, shaking as she watched, her companion’s cock pumping faster and harder and deeper with every thrust.  “You must stop this, please. It’s far too big. He’ll split her in twain!”

“I could, but only for a price, my dear.”

“Name it, please, I’ll gladly pay anything if you save her from that monstrosity.”

“Take her place, then. That’s my price, Alice.”

“I couldn’t,” she panted, on the verge of climaxing as she bounced up and down on Humpty Dumpty’s cock. 

“Then I guess you’ll just have to watch as he-“

“No! I’ll do it, please, make it stop!”

“Good girl,” he said, grinning madly as he pulled her down hard on his lap, his cock swelling within her tight pink walls and then emptying deep within, pumping load after load up into her until she thought she couldn’t possibly hold anymore. He stood suddenly, then, dumping Alice onto the floor, still unfilled, despite being quite full, and shouted at the top of his voice.

“Stand down, my gentle knights and loyal horses! Stand down and ready yourselves for the main event! Curtains, please!”

Alice pulled herself up far enough to glace over the railing as the curtains closed, hiding her sister and the beast who she’s promised herself to in order to save her from sight. A moment later, she found herself being escorted from the balcony and down a narrow stair that led, presumably, back stage by the Sargeant-Major, his hand gripping her wrist almost painfully.

“Let’s give them a show they shall never forget, shall we, my dear,” he chortled, pausing to give her bottom a good hard spank. “One your sister shall not soon forget either, for she will be watching, just as you watched her, while I fill her sweet little pussy with my cock. I wonder if she’ll beg me to take your place as you did, or if she’ll leave you to your fate.”

Alice wondered the same, trembling as they neared the bottom of the stair, knowing that very soon, she would be standing, or sitting, or kneeling, or perhaps laying, before a crowd, ready to be ravished by a beast of a man, or perhaps a man of a beast? Either way, she was began to fervently wish someone might wake her from this awful dream.

 

Published 
Written by sprite
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments