Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Alice's Very Naughty Adventures Chapter IV: Taken By The Chessmen

56
31 Comments 31
12.0k Views 12.0k
2.7k words 2.7k words
Editors Pick

Author's Notes

"In which Alice discovers she is an unnatural young lady with unnatural appetites."

Alice considered hiding, only a few important details stopped her, the first of which being the lack of proper hiding places in the small cabin, the second of which being that the commotion on the other side of the door had woken the knight, and the third being that the door was suddenly forced open and she found herself standing before several of the chessman, all of which were entirely focused upon her.

“Drop your weapons!” they ordered in unison, despite the fact that Alice was clearly unarmed.

“But-“

“Careful. She may be dangerous!” warned a bishop dressed completely in white and carrying a shepherd's crook.

“Nonsense!” Alice declared. “As you can see-“

“Friend or foe!” shouted a black rook looking suspiciously like the one who’d thrown open the door earlier and then left without saying a word.

“Why friend, I suppose, since I’m clearly not-“

“Name, rank, and birthdate!” demanded several pawns carrying wooden clubs and who looked exactly like the pawns on her father’s chessboard, if those pieces had small round holes for mouths.

“My name is-“

“Doesn’t matter!” This from a red bishop who carried a large cross rather than a crook.

By this time Alice was feeling rather overwhelmed and somewhat faint, enough so that when one of the pawns began to poke at her with his club, a dizzy spell came over her.

“This is all too much,” were the last words she uttered before she swooned and everything went entirely dark, so she was pleasantly unaware of being roughly (and quite improperly) handled as she was taken from the cabin. When she came to, she discovered that she’d been picked up and thrown over the bishop’s shoulder, her bare bottom (as well as other bits that she would have preferred not to be bared) perfectly presented to anybody and everybody, much to her consternation. To make matters worse, as if they could be worse, she seemed to be in a constant state of arousal lately and it was quite perturbing at the moment.

‘I wonder when this will end,’ she thought to herself. ‘Or if I will eventually be driven completely mad!’

“Take the prisoner to The Winged Pig!” declared one of the knights, this one wearing pristine white armor.

“Take her to the brig for questioning!” cried another knight, this one in polished black armor.

“But first, let us take her,” crowed the bishop over whose shoulder she had been slung.

“Hurrah!” came the rousing reply in response, drowning out Alice’s less rousing cry of dismay.

“Oh, dear,” she exclaimed softly as the chessmen rushed towards the wheel that steered the ship, Alice bouncing alone over the bishop’s shoulder in an undignified manner until they readied the helm.

“Secure her and prepare for boarding!”

Before she could utter a single word of protest she was pulled from the bishop’s grasp and roughly pushed towards the heavy wooden wheel.

“Perhaps we could discuss this first!” Alice cried out anxiously as they used the broken chains hanging from her wrist cuffs to secure her to the wheel so that she was bent over and forced to grasp the spokes with her bottom very much exposed.

‘I should be quite alarmed,’ Alice thought to herself as she felt her legs being spread apart and the chains attached to her ankles secured to the deck, leaving her quite immodestly posed. ‘And yet, I cannot explain why I am, instead, full of eager anticipation, or at least my cunny seems to be! Perhaps it knows something I don’t know. How very curious.’

Indeed, her cunny seemed keen and perhaps even impatient with the events that were unfolding and soon her lips were glistening with forbidden nectar and her thighs were slick with her aromatic juices.

Meanwhile, the chessmen were busy playing a game of roshambo to see who would be the first to enjoy the fruits of their labors or, more specially, fruits of Alice’s loins. When they were done they lined up in orderly fashion behind Alice’s derriere (which still held a hint of pinkness from her earlier spanking), the black knight at the head of the line and the red bishop at the rear.

‘Although they are all, at my rear,’ Alice mused as she struggled to free herself (as she assumed a young maiden in her position was expected to do), not that she had any intention of actually escaping. It seemed that an inner debate had been settled while her captors’ played out their game and that, although she was rather concerned about her situation, she was, perhaps, eager as well to be well and fully rogered by the chess pieces.

‘Certainly, I cannot know if I am either dismayed or delighted otherwise,' she decided as she felt the knight grasp her hips roughly and place his cockhead at her entrance before pushing slowly into her.

‘At least his aim is true,’ she thought, gasping as he plowed ahead, furrowing her enthusiastic cunny with his fleshy spear until she was quite full, and gripping him tightly whilst the others cheered and began to offer encouragement.

‘This is not so bad. In fact…’

Had he simply held still for a brief moment, she might have finished her thought, but it was lost in a haze of pleasure as he began to thrust in and out of her, slowly at first, and then, with an increasing pace, and her thoughts became much less articulate.

“Oh! Oh my. Oh my, oh my. Oh yes,” Alice moaned, spurring the knight on to even greater enthusiasm which led Alice to an astonishing revelation which was, quite simply, that being secured to the helm and fucked (yes, she actually used the word ‘fucked’ for that was what was being done to her) was not at all unpleasant. In fact, it was quite the opposite. And the idea that this was the first of many times she would be used in a similar fashion delighted her beyond description and, with that realization, she was filled with a sensation that began deep within her core, quickly filled her cunny (or her pussy, as she’d begun to think of it) and spread throughout her limbs until she was overcome by a feeling of pleasure that, while she had experienced it before, never once had she experienced it to the extent that she was experiencing it now.

“Oh my god!” she cried out as what could only be described as an eruption filled her from head to toe, leaving her shaking and gasping for breath as the black knight continued to thrust mercilessly into her. Soon, she felt it building once more. She wondered if she might survive another climax as that but, thankfully, the knight chose that moment to experience his own. She felt him shudder as his manhood expanded, pushing her quivering inner walls apart as he filled her with his seed, leaving her poised on the brink of another earth-shattering climax as he grew limp inside of her dripping wet pussy.

“Dash and bloody hell,” she moaned, denied and frustrated and relieved all at once for she was not sure she would have survived had he continued. ‘And yet, he was but the first of…’ she turned her head as best as she could, glancing back at the line of chessmen who awaited their turn.

“Nine!” she exclaimed with dismay! “I am not sure I can survive nine! Have mercy!”

Her captors, however, seemed much more interested in Alice’s exposed cunny, however, than in mercy. As the black knight withdrew, and then withdrew, a black rook took his place and soon, she was, again, being thoroughly fucked, his pelvis bouncing against her bottom with more enthusiasm than skill and yet, it was enough to drive her into another pleasurable frenzy before he too filled her, until very recently, inexperienced pussy with his seed.

LuzBella
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LuzBella

Third in line was a white bishop who took her by surprise by kneeling down between her spread thighs and lapping at her. At first, she thought it quite strange, but as he began to concentrate on her swollen fleshy nub, much as she often did with her fingers, she began not to care. Soon, he had her writhing against her bonds, doing her best to push herself against him, her entire being aflame with lustful need as he brought her to the brink of ultimate pleasure time and time again, only to leave her wanting, eventually stopping just as she was sure he would deliver her from unbearable anguish.

“Next!” he called out, chuckling as he gave her bottom a painful swat which nearly, but not quite, drove Alice over the edge.

“Please, don’t leave me like this!” she cried out in desperation.

“Don’t worry. I am sure it won’t last long,” he replied as he rose to his feet and stepped aside, allowing the red knight behind him to take his place. Rather than abandon her altogether however, he grasped ahold of her golden hair and turned her face so that she was facing him, or rather, his still very swollen cock.

“A treat for you, my child,” he quipped, pushing his swollen purple head against her lips until they parted for him, even as she was filled from behind with a second cock. “Suck.”

She did her best to do just that, to suck, despite her inexperience, while he called her names, all of them degrading and exceedingly filthy. Her cheeks burned red, and yet, she didn’t once protest (although, in fairness, it would have been difficult with her mouth engaged as it was).

And yes, she did climax almost immediately, and then again, and then a third time as her pussy was filled to overflowing and, a moment later, so was her mouth. Most of it spilled out of her mouth and down her chin as the bishop slid his cock from between her lips, while some of it slid down her throat or simply coated her tongue and the inside of her mouth.

“Such a pretty little whore,” the bishop smiled, pinching her cheek and winking.

“I am not a whore, sir!” she retorted weakly, her face burning with humiliation.

“True. A whore gets paid, after all,” he chuckled.

Any reply she might have managed was lost when another plump prick was pushed between her swollen lips and, once again, she was fucked from behind. After that, she’d lost count of how many times she was used and how many times she had climaxed (the latter being greater than the former). At some point, she’d become exhausted and her orgasms became an equal measure of pleasure and pain. Finally, however, it was nearly over and the red bishop stood behind her, his fingers digging into the bruised flesh of her hips, his cockhead pushing up against…

“Oh, dear! Not there!” Alice exclaimed, but with little enthusiasm as she felt him pressing into the puckered rose of her bottom. “Please, sir, your aim is off!”

She was met with laughter and jeers at that and the face of the bishop whose prick she had sucked earlier came into view as he knelt beside her and started pinching and tugging on her nipples.

“Relax, my dear. I promise you that, despite your misgivings, you will enjoy this.”

“And I promise you, I will do no such thing,” Alice responded, stubbornly.

“We shall see.”

She trembled with trepidation as she felt her bottom being stretched and then breached.

“You are a very cruel man. Perhaps the cruelest man I have yet encountered,” she declared softly, her words interspersed with sharp moans of pleasure as he continued to play with her sensitive and impossibly stiff nipples.

“You make me blush,” he returned, his grin matching that of the Cheshire cat’s, his teeth just as sharp. For a moment, Alice wondered if, perhaps, they were one and the same, but of course, that was impossible. Her thoughts were suddenly interrupted, much to his amusement, when she felt her bottom being filled.

“Oh!” she cried, wide-eyed, much to the amusement of the bishop. “Oh, oh, oh! Oh my!”

She would never admit to him, no matter what he might say or do to her, that she enjoyed the sensation even a smidgeon. She was a lady, after all, and not a ‘pretty little whore’ as he had suggested and ladies simply did not enjoy taking a prick up their bum nor did they enjoy having their nipples cajoled and teased and fondled and…

“Ooooh,” she said, sucking in her breath as the red bishop behind and the white one to her side began to work her into a state of pleasure that bordered on religious ecstasy. Surely, this was not only improper but possibly heretical, yet, she could do little to nothing to stave off their attentions. Nor did she wish to!

“Oh God!” she cried out with fervor as the bishop sank his stave deeper into her bowels. “You’re hurting me!”

“But you like it, don’t you, my pretty little whore,” the white bishop whispered, his voice teasing. “Come now, you can confess to me.”

“It is unnatural!” she protested with a whimper as she was thrust into once more.

“Perhaps you are an unnatural young lady.”

He leaned forward and kissed her upon the mouth, his mouth warm and wet, his tongue serpentine as it slithered into her mouth, silencing her as her compatriot continued to abuse her bottom. Soon she was awash in pleasure and began to push back to meet each and every thrust, her young flesh shivering with delight.

‘Perhaps I am an unnatural young lady, for if he threatened to stop, I believe I would beg him to reconsider. Perhaps I am not who I thought I was, or at least not who I was yesterday,’ she admitted to herself, after which, she was able to think no more for yet another eruption of fiery hot pleasure consumed her. For how long, she could not say, nor what happened immediately after, for she found the world around her dimming and darkness overtaking her.

“I believe I am going to swoon,” she managed to mumble, making good on her promise almost immediately.

When she awoke, Alice found herself secured in a small cell, her chains replaced with much sturdier iron links so that her hands were secured behind her back and her ankles were shackled in such a manner that she could barely stand, let along walk. As for her collar, a similar chain had been attached, the other end secured to a ring secured to the wooden wall.

“Dash and bother,” she muttered upon awakening and realizing that her predicament had, once more, worsened. “I shall be glad to be done with this part of the adventure and start a new one. One that doesn’t involve pirates, or sailing ships, or chessmen. Or cheeky Cheshire cats for that matter!”

Alice shivered, for the air in the ship’s hold was chilly and no one had thought to bother to leave her even the most basic of attire. ‘Were I a queen, I would give my entire kingdom for proper undergarments and a simple frock!’ she thought to herself, while staring out a small portal directly across from her jail cell. Beyond the oval pane, she observed a lush landscape of giant trees and exotic flowers. She even caught sight of a butterfly the size of a small horse fluttering about.

“I must have passed out,” she mused. “From the looks of things, I’m far, far away from the gentle meadows and quiet woods where this all began. I am beginning to wonder if I shall ever find my way home!”

And with that, she sighed softly and wondered what was in store for her next.

Published 
Written by sprite
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments