Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Alice's Very Naughty Adventures Chapter XV: The Caterpillar

24
18 Comments 18
4.9k Views 4.9k
2.4k words 2.4k words
Recommended Read

Author's Notes

"In which Alice finds herself both lost and found."

Alice groaned, her eyes closed as she tried to shut out the soft sunlight warming her face as she woke slowly from from a very strange dream. One might even call it a nightmare! She’d been in a hospital or, more accurately, an asylum, one in which the doctor and his stunningly beautiful and cruel assistant had given her a very strange examination. She remembered if vividly, almost as if it was real. And afterwards, she’d been visited by a pair of orderlies who took advantage of her in her small cell with no regard for her protests (not that she had protested overly much – had it not been for the desire to keep up appearances as a well behaved young lady, she’d have given up the pretense of fighting them off, something they seemed to enjoy as much as she did).

And now? Now she was, apparently back in the garden, nestled in the warm grass. She was naked, not that she was bothered by it. It was something she was not only growing used to, but starting to enjoy the freedom of not worrying about wearing clothes. ‘This Alice,’ she decided, ‘likes showing off a little, especially when there is no one there to see her.’

“Hello, Alice, I see you’ve returned to us,” said a familiar voice.

“Oh, hello, Cheshire. Was I asleep long?”

“Long enough. I was beginning to wonder if you ever planned on waking up.”

Alice sat up and stretched idly, gazing around the garden, curious as to where Dahlia and her sisters had disappeared to.

“One can’t sleep forever, I suppose, nor would I wish to. I had a most unsettling dream.”

“Do tell,” the cat said with a yawn, looking slightly bored as he spun slowly in midair, looking not the least interested in actually hearing about her dream.

With a sigh, she brushed it off like one would dusty cobwebs from an old book and stood up.

“I’m feeling a bit puckish. I don’t imagine there’s anything for me to eat?”

“If you don’t imagine it, then no. Why don’t you try imagining it instead.”

“Oh. Do you think that would work?”

“What I think isn’t important. It’s what you think that matters.”

“Well, then.”

Alice closed her eyes and imagined a long table laden with all of her favorite dishes, scrunching up her face as she did so, thinking that it might somehow make her wish more likely to come true. When she opened them, alas, nothing had changed (except for the cheshire cat, who was now nothing more than a pair of eyes and a smile).

“Dash and bother,” Alice exclaimed with a frown which was followed by a sigh. “I’m afraid my wish was in vain.”

“Perhaps you’re in need of a cock.”

“Pardon?”

“Cocks make the best vanes. Everybody knows that. The wind will always blow in the direction it wants to go. I suggest you follow it. My advice, that is.”

“Sometimes you make no sense as all,” Alice grumbled at which the cat simply smiled even wider before disappearing completely, leaving her alone amongst the blades of grass.

“I suppose I shall have to pick a direction…”

She looked around. There were no signs posted, nor any paths (which was strange because she was quite sure there had been a path before she’d fallen asleep) nor any sign of life, all the flowers seemingly either sleeping or simply just flowers.

“It would be very convenient to be Alice sized again,” she mumbled to herself, half expecting someone, or something, to agree with her.

Disappointed at the following silence, she shrugged her shoulders and set off in a random direction, hoping that she’d come across someone, or something, that could give her some guidance.

After walking some time she began to realize that the garden was growing wilder  as she went. Where before it has seemed like someone had been tending it carefully, now it seemed as if it had been left on its own. Soon, it became overgrown, sometimes shutting out the sunlight and casting Alice in cool shadows, making her wish that she had a scarf or perhaps a cape to keep her warm. Even a pair of knickers would have been welcome.

As she made her way around a tangle of thorns, careful not to let them prick her exposed flesh, she heard what sounded like a violin being played, somewhat poorly, in the distance.

“Violins rarely play themselves,” she noted as she paused to listen, unable to recognize the tune.  “They’re usually played by someone. Hopefully someone who can tell me where I am and maybe even point me towards the nearest town.”

As she made her way towards the music, a path appeared and, as it seemed to be going in the right direction, she followed it until she came upon a small clearing in which a large mushroom grew in the center upon which reclined a very strange creature.

“I do believe that is a caterpillar, only I have never seen one quite so large, although I have never been quite so small, either, so perhaps it is all a matter of perspective,” Alice mused out loud as she stepped into the clearing and announced herself (remembering her manners for once).

“Excuse me and a good day to you, Sir. I was wondering if you could help me? I seem to be lost.”

The very large, and very blue, caterpillar turned, staring down at her, whilst adjusting a pair of spectacles with one pair of hands, of which he had at least a dozen (pairs, making it twenty four in all, some of which were gloved and some of which weren’t). Another pair held a violin (which he’d stopped playing the moment Alice had asked her question) and a bow. Yet another held a tea cup and what appeared to be a pipe attached to some sort of hose and leading to a large amber vase surrounded by a smoking haze that sat beside him.

“Who are you?” the creature asked, blinking through the lenses of its glasses at her.

“My name is Alice, Sir.”

“I see. And what are you?”

“Lost?” she answered, thinking it an appropriate answer at present.

“I see,” it repeated, raising the pipe to its lips and seeming to inhale after which it exhaled, blowing several nearly perfect smoke rings into the air all of which floated lazily towards Alice, settling around her. The smoke had a surprisingly pleasant aroma. It was almost sweet. It was also quite heady and Alice, after breathing some in felt like she was floating.  Coughing softly, she waved her hands until she could see once more.

“And why are you?”

“Why am I?”

“Precisely.”

“Why, I’ve never considered why.”

“Well, you might want to begin. The sooner the better. You might find yourself getting lost less often.”
Alice was silent a moment as she did indeed consider why. Unable to come up with an acceptable answer, however, she sighed and sat down on the soft soil, placed her chin in her hands, and stared up at the caterpillar.

NicoleDubois
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NicoleDubois

“I really would like to be unlost.”

“I would advise you find yourself, then.”

“I would also prefer to be big again.”

“Were you big before?”

“Not really. But I wasn’t small, either, which I am now.”

“Ah,” remarked the caterpillar as he took another puff on is pipe, this time blowing out a cloud of smoke that looked remarkably like a horse which he blew her way once more, so that she was once more lost in a sweet smelling cloud.

“Climb up here with me. While I can’t help you with being lost, I can help you with being small.”

“Oh, would you please? It would be a great relief to be my proper size once more!” Alice exclaimed, her smile bright as she stood. Gazing at the large mushroom, she noticed ridges that almost resembled the rungs of the ladder circling the stem and leading into a hole through which, she  hoped, she could make her way to the surface of the cap.

“I’ll be but a moment!” she called up, skipping happily over and then climbing quite carefully until she was, indeed, alongside the strange creature where she took a seat, pulling her knees to her chest and encircling her legs with her arms.

“Would you care for some tea?” the caterpillar asked, taking a sip from its cup whilst eyeing her carefully as if she was the oddity and not it.

“Yes, please. I would be grateful.”

“Then you should find the hatter. He always has a pot on.”

“Oh,” Alice said.  “I don’t suppose he has something to snack upon too?”

“I’ve never known him not to.”

“Where might I find this hatter?”

“Just follow the signs. I assume you can read, can’t you?”

“Of course!”

“Good. Then you’ll be fine,” the caterpillar said with a nod, taking another puff from the pipe. This time the smoke ring resembled a bird and was sent skyward.

“Would you care for a taste?”  He held out the pipe to her. Curious, she took it, and tried to mimic the caterpillar, holding it between her lips and inhaling deeply…

“Oh my,” she managed, breathing it out again, coughing as she did. As before, she felt like she was floating, only this time the feeling didn’t seem to be fading. She felt contentment seeping into her. While before she had been eager to find her way, and proper height, once more, now it didn’t seem quite as important. Nothing really seemed very important, in fact. It felt nice to simply ‘be’.                               

“I am Alice,” she mumbled to herself. “This Alice, not that Alice. The Alice who is a very naughty girl who likes to be treated like a French whore and doesn’t give a fig what anyone thinks of that.”

She sighed happily, leaning against the caterpillar, surprised to find him covered with soft fuzz. Nuzzling her cheek against his side, she did her best imitation of a purr and closed her eyes, overcome with a sense of joy.

As for the caterpillar, he took up the violin again, playing a playful little tune that made Alice want to dance, so she did, standing in front of him and swiveling her hips and shaking her tits, all the while giggling giddily. She barely noticed when he put down his violin and the music stopped. Nor did she notice when he put his teacup and pipe aside. She did, however, notice his beckoning fingers. Moving closer, close enough that he could reach out to her, his gloved hands stroking and caressing her all at once, from her slender ankles to her trembling thighs. Over her shimmering hips and quivering breasts. Along her ribs and up and down her arms.

She felt them on her wiggling bottom and her shivering belly and, best of all, on her sensitive mound and her parted lips and her swollen button and oh, inside her wet and hungry cunt, filling her as she began to slowly thrust and roll her hips forward and mew and moan as the lust rose inside her, filling her until it brimmed over and something wonderful and amazing burst inside of her filling her with ecstasy that seemed to roll through her like ocean waves on the beach, each one mightier than the last until she let out a cry and climaxed so hard that it was as painful as it was pleasurable.

Afterwards, she encouraged him to lay atop her, doing her best to wrap her legs around his thick body as he sought her wet cunt with his thick hard cock, sinking it slowly into her as she rolled her hips, his hands touching her everywhere, his member ploughing deeper and deeper until it began to swell, stretching her tight cunny wider and wider. She felt it rippling, as if something ball like was passing through it, the feeling driving her towards yet another climax.

“Oh, oh, oh!” she cried out as she felt him explode within her, filling her with a thick gooey substance and something else, something soft and round and egg-like that seemed to set itself deep within her womb.

She lay like that for quite a while, underneath the blue caterpillar, his fuzzy body rubbing against her, his cock still hard inside her, so that every time it, or she, moved or shifted she shuddered with pleasure, each climax slightly less violent than the one before it until, after a dozen or more, she barely took notice of them at all, other than to quietly gasp and smile at the apex.

“Oh, that was nice,” she whispered when it seemed, finally, the last one had overtaken her. Sighing, she let the caterpillar cuddle her tenderly, it’s body wonderfully warm against her nakedness, its hands pulling her against it even as she closed her eyes and slipped in and out of wakefulness until the clearing began to darken, harkening the arrival of twilight which is when she discovered a miracle had taken place before her and she hadn’t even noticed. The caterpillar was no more. In its place was a shiny hard shell through which she could still see it, if vaguely.

Recalling her lessons on the subject of natural sciences, Alice presumed (quite correctly) that the caterpillar was now encased in what she identified as a chrysalis.

“I suppose the next time I see you,” she murmured, wiggling out from underneath the former caterpillar carefully, “you’ll be changed, much as I am. I wonder if I, too, shall sprout wings one day and no longer be either That Alice or This Alice, but something entirely different? Hopefully, whatever I became, I will be normal-sized once more!”

She kissed the caterpillar on, what she guessed, would be the crown of its head before standing and stretching, her muscles stiff and tired after their vigorous workout. It was then that she noticed a small plate setting beside the hookah (for that is what the smoke filled base was actually called) upon which sat a cake sized piece of mushroom and a piece of script upon which had been printed two words, one after the other.

“Eat me,” Alice read out loud, holding the paper in one hand and the slice of mushroom in the other. “A final gift, I suppose.”

And so she did and, moments later, she began to grow…

 

Published 
Written by sprite
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments