Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Alice's Very Naughty Adventures Chapter VII: This Alice

34
17 Comments 17
5.7k Views 5.7k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Recommended Read

Author's Notes

"In which Alice finds herself in Wonderland."

Eventually, gravity settled down (as did her stomach) and she was once more right side up, positioned before the portal.

‘I wonder where I am now,’ she mused as she gazed across the lake, recalling the earlier glimpses of enormous flora and fauna from the prison cell. Upon the distant shore stood a strange looking village made up of curiously shaped towers and buildings, walls and bridges, all painted in a cacophony of garishly bright colors. It looked like a child had taken building blocks and stacked them willy-nilly with no regard for form or function.

“It looks quite odd from here although I suppose, after all I have seen and been through, odd is quite normal. Perhaps I am quite odd for being normal. Or perhaps, I am not as normal as I thought. Oh, dear. If I keep this up I shall have to sit down for all this thinking is making my head spin.”

Before she could do just that, the door burst open, revealing He Ladyship Captain Honeyglass in all her glory (for she hadn’t bothered to dress when she had left in such a hurry) with a huge grin upon her face.

“We have arrived!” she announced jovially. “Welcome to Wonderland, Alice!”

‘Wonderland. What a fitting name for such a strange place,’ she thought, furrowing her brow. ‘Why does that name sound so familiar?  Perhaps a story I read as a child?’

Before she could dwell upon it more, the captain had hold of her and was pinning her to the wall of her quarters, her erect prick (Alice was beginning to wonder if it was ever unerect, although she was unsure if ‘unerect’ was a proper word or not. ‘I really should have paid more attention in class,’ she chided herself, blushing as she recalled why her mind had often drifted. If she was to be completely honest with herself, which she always was – after all, she would be very disappointed in herself if she discovered she was being lied to – she’d spent much more time in class daydreaming of being captured and ravished by pirates and brigands) pressing against her apron.

‘Although, I have to admit, I now know that my daydreams were rather tame!’ She felt herself blushing hard as she recalled her recent experiences. Nor did the proximity of Her Ladyship’s enormous prick help matters muchly!

“We’ve business here and supplies to gather. I’ve told the men to set anchor. I thought that, perhaps, you would like to go ashore and see the sites. Of course you will have a chaperone with you. For your own good, or course.”

“Of course,” Alice agreed.

“And I shall give you a small purse in case something pretty catches your eye.”

Alice was only half paying attention to the captain’s words, however, seeing as how her prick had somehow worked its way beneath her apron and was now pressing directly upon her flesh, the cockshead resting between her small breasts.

“That would be quite generous of you,” she managed, panting softly as warmth began to seep into her core and between her thighs, making it quite hard to form coherent thoughts.

“Perhaps something fetching for you to wear for me?” She winked at Alice whist stroking her hair fondly.

“Perhaps,” Alice murmured, her legs feeling like they were turning to jelly, wondering if her ladyship’s cock would find it’s way into her drawers once more or simply continue to tease her unmercifully. It seemed, however, that she had other plans for her captive, for in truths, she still considered Alice her prisoner, gently pushing Alice to her knees.

“Such a generous offer,” she cooed, pressing her engorged prick against Alice’s cheek. “I imagine you wish to thank me for it.”

Alice nodded shyly, tilting her head so that she could gaze up at captain, understanding what was expected of her. ‘After all, I am her whore. At least for now,’ she told herself. ‘And whores are expected to act indecently.’

And so she did, taking the captain’s cock and guiding it to her mouth where she planted the smallest of kisses upon it.

“Thank you, your Ladyship,” she breathed, planting a second kiss upon the smooth and swollen head, this one much less chaste. A third was quite wet and a bit sloppy, a fourth even sloppier, and then, for the second time in her life, Alice found herself with a cock in her mouth.

“Good girl,” the captain praised, her hand resting upon the crown of her head, fingers clenching and unclenching as she fed the young woman more and more of her cock. As for Alice, she sputtered quietly, her face turning quite red as she struggled to take it in, her tongue sliding along its length, her saliva slipping from the corners of her mouth in a very unladylike fashion and dripping onto her small, but perky, breasts.

“Play with yourself, Alice. It will make it easier.”

And so she did, spreading her knees as she knelt upon the carpeting so that she could easily slip one gloved hand into her white lace knickers and pleasure herself while Captain Honeyglass pushed herself further into her willing, if inexperienced, mouth.

“You have an amazing mouth.”

Alice did her best to thank the captain, an almost impossible feat, seeing as her mouth was quite full!

“Oh, that felt good. What ever it is you did, do so again.”

Her grip grew firm upon Alice’s head as she once more, attempted to say ‘thank you’ even as she began furiously rubbing her swollen button, her hungry moans muffled.

“I am going to spew in your mouth, my lovely little whore, and fill your bell-ee-ee-oh!”

Alice’s mouth was suddenly flooded. She did her best to swallow the captain’s warm salty seed, gulping as best she could as Her Ladyship continued to pump her seed into her mouth whilst moaning and groaning. There seemed to be no end to her fluids and Alice began to despair for she found herself unable to breath for far longer than was comfortable.

She did her best to alert Honeyglass of her need, but then, a most glorious thing happened. A climax tore through her like a tempest. Had she been able to, she would have howled, so furious were the waves of ecstasy that crashed into her and swept her away until the entire world seemingly disappeared and only the pleasure burning within her spasming pussy remained.

How long it lasted, she could not have said. Much like her other episodes, it left her a quivering mass of jam. Spent and incoherent she collapsed against the captain’s legs, holding on as if for dear life until she could no more and slid to the floor where she remained for some time, unable to do other than whimper softly.

“You are a delight and a treasure.”

She was barely aware of being lifted and set upon the bed and then gently undressed.

“We shall have to clean you up somewhat, I fear. I’ll have it seen to. For now, rest.”

Alice felt lips brushing hers quite tenderly and then she was left alone to recover, her thoughts slowly returning to her, a vague memory of the phrase ‘la petite mort’ – the little death – coming to her from a book she had read. A French book – those were always the most scandalous and the most coveted. She’d collected a small collection which she kept hidden from discovery in her bedroom.

‘Oh, if only I’d been born in Paris,’ she mused, for somehow, being a French whore sounded much more exotic than being an English whore. She’d always considered English whores to be a bit common, after all.

JapaneseMiracle
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JapaneseMiracle

‘Mayhap if I took to conversing in French! Only my tongue is quite clumsy. I shall have to practice it until it improves. Bonjour. Je m’appelle Alice. C’est un plaisir de vous rencontrer. Ma chatte est très mouillée! 

She giggled quite a bit at that for indeed, her pussy was very wet! ‘Such an insatiable pussy, too. I had no idea! Or rather, I did, but until now, I had no way of testing my supposition. Wonderland.’ She mulled the word around for several minutes, attempting to recall why it felt so familiar, but it was like an eel in a barrel – to slippery to grasp, always escaping before she could get her fingers around it. Eventually she gave up with a sigh and turned her thoughts to other things.

‘I am very much looking forward to going ashore,’ she decided, for this was the second ship she had been on today and she missed the feel of dry land under her feet. Also, she admitted that the idea of buying something pretty to wear excited her as well. Normally she wasn’t overly vain, but now that she had decided to become a French whore… well, she had appearance to keep up!

‘Silk drawers would feel lovely. No bloomers. Instead I shall wear suspender and stockings.  And a corset, of course. I shall show off my cleavage too, although its not as magnificent as Her Ladyship’s. Still, all the gentlemen of Wonderland will stare at me with lust and the ladies with disdain, although secretly they will admire me.’

Her musings were interrupted by a red pawn serving as a cabin boy who shyly averted his eyes when addressing Alice.

“Her ladyship said to make you presentable for going ashore, Miss. I’m to draw a bath and then find something more suitable for you to wear, if it pleases you.”

“That would be lovely.” Alice sat herself up and gave the pawn as gentle as smile as she could.

“Right this way, then, Miss.”

And so it was, when Alice stepped foot upon the pier, she smelt of lavender and wore a rather fetching ensemble borrowed from several trunks in the hold, apparently rescued from the Looking Glass. She even had a bonnet and a parasol that she delighted in twirling as she was being ferried over.

Even the bishop was impressed as he helped her from the long boat, his fingers lingering overly long upon her cheek as he brushed away an errant lock of hair.

“Had you not already been deflowered,” he told her, his breath sending a shiver through her as she whispered in her air, “I would take great delight in doing so, my enchanting whore.

Alice couldn’t help but blush at his familiarity. Had he dared to utter such dreadful words in public only a day ago, she would have been mortified. More than likely she would have slapped him and alerted a constable. Her life in England, however, now seemed a lifetime ago. This was Wonderland and she was no longer that Alice. She was this Alice, and this Alice had very nearly chosen not to wear undergarments of any kind under her dress which made her feel quite scandalous.

“Perhaps, had I not, I would have welcomed it,” she murmured, fluttering her lashes shyly at him before hiding her face behind her parasol. ‘This Alice also likes to flirt,’ she realized, a hint of a smile hidden from her chaperone. Or rather, her chaperones, for while the bishop was clearly in charge, he was joined by a pair of black rooks carrying pikes who were rather menacing in appearance. She decided that the best thing to do would be to ignore them. With all the strange sights laid out before her, it was quite easy to do. From afar the small town had looked toy-like. Now that she was upon its outskirts it’s character seemed more whimsical.

‘Like a painting, almost, although quite surreal. I doubt very much that father would let something so strange hang within our halls.’

“You must be famished, Alice,” the bishop interrupted her thoughts, his hand upon her elbow.

“I am!” she replied, modestly surprised, for it had been quite some time since she had last eaten, although it was only know that she realized it.

“I know a place that you will simply love,” he told her, guiding her down the long pier. “They are renowned for their exotic teas and heavenly cakes.

“Oh,” Alice said softly, recalling the cheshire cat’s words. ‘I miss him, strangely enough. I wonder what he is up to and if I shall ever seen him again.’ She let the bishop guide her onto a street where she paused to look around in wonder at all the strange sites.

“Wonderland is well named,” she said softly, so that only he could hear her.

“This is only a taste, Alice. It’s a strange place, and not all the wonders are harmless. You would do well to stay close.”

His warning seemed dire. Trembling, she pressed against him, taking comfort in his presence.

“What would the town be called?”

“Phefferton-on-the-nusse. And just beyond are the Tulgy Woods. At least they used to be. Places in Wonderland have a habit of not staying where they are supposed to.”

“That’s very curious. Why ever not?”

Her chaperone merely shrugged and led her down onto a street bustling with all manner of strange beings, some of them people such as herself, others very much not so. Although she knew it rude, it was impossible not to stare. Some where animals such as the pirates who had taken her prisoner and, others were mostly human with strange features. A matronly woman with a nose the length of a cane. A robust gentleman with horns. A group of small children who appeared perfectly normal save their simian like tails.

And some were a mixture of both, reminding her of her dream. Some were quite human above the waist and something entirely different below and others the opposite – human from the waist down while from the waist up they resembled animals both familiar and unfamiliar. And then there were the cards. She marveled at them.  While she had grown quite used to the chessmen, there were even stranger. Playing cards spouting thin arms and legs and smallish heads, adorned with red diamonds. All of them, from what she could observed, were armed with short spears whose metal tips gleamed in the sunlight.

“Nothing to worry about, Alice. See the diamonds upon their livery? They are the king’s men. Had they worn hearts, however, you would have reason to fear them.”

“Why?” she asked, naturally curious.

“Because you are pretty and the queen like pretty things. Especially pretty girls.”

“Oh,” she replied, pretending to understand.

“And here we are,” he announced, pausing before a large red door and beneath an elegant sign that read ‘Bird in the Tree’.

“After you, my dear,” he told her, politely holding the heavy door open for her.

“Thank you, M’lord,” she replied, pausing to curtsy slightly and close her parasol over one shoulder, before entering, and then coming to an abrupt stop as the most delightful aromas assailed her nose.

“It smells heavenly,” she murmured, inhaling deeply, eyes closed blissfully.

The bishop only chuckled, clearly amused. “It tastes even better. Much like I imagine you do.”

Alice’s eyes flew wide as she felt his hand on her bottom, fondling her teasingly until her heart was fluttering in her chest.

 

Published 
Written by sprite
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments