Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"I think this is one of the horniest things I’ve ever seen! I mean, fucking ever! I could feel Eddie’s apprehension. “Eddie, she wants you.” "Emma, no, that's not going to happen." I'll take that as a "yes" then."

I cannot believe how nervous I was! I was fiddling with my necklace, making a fuss that I couldn’t find the clip when Eddie appeared behind me. I was stood in front of our full-length mirror and he helped me with the necklace and then put his arms on my shoulders, gently kissed me, and then folded his arms over my body, his hands cupping my pubic mound before moving slowly and softly up my body to my breasts.

“What’s the matter, darling?” I didn’t immediately reply because I didn’t know what to say.

“We don’t have to go,” he continued, “we can just say one of us isn’t well.”

“But,” I started and then stopped. “Eddie, it’s just me, it should be fun and you would like to go, wouldn’t you?”

“Yes, it should be nice, but what is it?” I allowed myself to enjoy his naked body against mine for a few seconds. “Emma, if something does start, you know you only have to say no.”

I spun around, reaching up to get my arms around his neck, and kissed him deeply. “No, Eddie, it isn’t that.”

“Anyway, you are leaping to the conclusion she would want to fuck me.” I didn’t reply. Oh yes, she wanted to fuck my husband, she had made that abundantly clear when she had watched him walk up the beach.

“Eddie, it isn’t that. I’m just worried. I don’t want all that shit happening again. Not here.”

 

Emma

 

“How old is Eddie?”

“He’s the same age as me,” I said, perhaps challenging her to ask further.

“He looks good for his age, doesn’t he.” Cheeky bitch, I thought, before she quickly added, “You both look wonderful.”

Axelle was watching Eddie as he wandered up the beach, he having had a quick dip, just to cool off. And she was right, he did look wonderful. But it was Fabian, walking up with him, that caught my eye. What a complete contrast he was to my gorgeous hubby.

I’m not saying he wasn’t gorgeous, but how can I put it without sounding unkind? He was several inches shorter than Eddie, perhaps 5’ 8”, but it was his body that surprised me; he had the body of a teenager.

Perhaps comparing him with Eddie is unfair. Eddie is a swimmer and has that swimmer’s physique. Fabian, on the other hand, had almost a child’s body, hairless, with little or no muscle form at all. And yes, I know this is unfair, he was not handsome, he was pretty; yes pretty, and I wondered if that was what Axelle saw in him.

I did look nice, even if I say so myself. The dress I had chosen was white and light and airy and I had made sure my skin was moisturised perfectly, my tan now at that lovely stage. Yes, that was perfect and I made sure I had worn my lovely white bikini underneath, as I was sure we would use the pool.

“Eddie, how old do you think he is?”

“Who?”

“Fabian, Axelle’s boyfriend.”

“I would guess the same age as Sandrine.”

“Why do you say that?”

“Because I asked him how he met Axelle.”

I waited, for fucks sake Eddie! “And?”

“He was going out with her.”

Holy fucking moly! And that had not helped my apprehension.

When we arrived at the party late afternoon, the weather was warm but, despite Eddie’s best efforts, I was still worried. And what a place! Shit, I had realised just by how Axelle dressed, money was not a problem, but when I saw the house, the grounds and the wonderful pool, I realised she, or rather Axelle and her husband, were very wealthy.

I had not met him. He had not been at Anton’s party. He knew he was called Phillippe, but that was all I knew.

Axelle looked stunning, and she was charming and genuinely pleased we had come. She introduced us to some of the other guests and then her husband. Blimey, I was not ready for that! I wasn’t sure what to say, obviously the usual hello, pleased to meet you, what a lovely home you have, and I answered the obvious return questions, he was equally charming but, as Eddie put it, he looked as old as last year’s conker.

“Fucking hell, Eddie. He’s got to be eighty!”

“Older, I think,” he said, and added exactly what I was thinking, “and that answers a lot of questions.” Yes, it did.

It was a fabulous party. The food, a barbecue cooked by the staff, was incredible and the champagne even better and my apprehension soon vanished amongst the bubbles and fizz. The other guests were equally charming and being the token English there, we were in demand, most enjoying the opportunity to practice their English and to test our French.

And the large group of youngsters were enjoying themselves and Fabian introduced us to his friends, and I’m pleased to say without a mention of the lady in the green dress! It was lovely.

I was happily chatting to two lovely young men when I spotted her. I had wondered where she was and had even thought that perhaps she was away, but there she was, looking like a young Debbie Harry.

“Oh, is that Sandrine?” The two lads looked over to where she was, and then glanced at each other and then back to me. They were smiling but seemed to be thinking what to say, but they both just nodded.

 

Eddie

 

If Emma had been worried it did not show now. Several hours in, and several bottles in as well, she was showing no signs of apprehension, sat on some young man's shoulders, in the pool, playing a French version of volleyball. And, as they won the next point, she high-fived the girl nearest to her, herself on the shoulders of another young man.

It was Axelle who grabbed me.

“Come on, Eddie, we need you,” and a few seconds later I was in the water and was allocated a young girl to put on my shoulders.

“Non, non! Il est a moi!” It was Axelle, who was taking off her dress, revealing that gorgeously curvy but toned body. And a second or two later, she was on my shoulders and organising her side to take on the winners of the last game. And I was face-to-face with Emma.

She did look gorgeous. I often marvel at her and there she was, clearly having a great time, her legs wrapped around this young man’s shoulders, as happy as could be and when they toppled in, she would reappear and climb up his body, his hands gladly helping her bottom on the way up.

Game over and the victors were celebrating, in what seemed to be a mass of hugs and kisses, but eventually Emma appeared, clearly highly pleased with herself, and she walked up the steps adjusting her bikini bottoms, most of what had disappeared between her cheeks. The young man behind her would have had a lovely view and I could not help thinking if one of these young lads would be fucking her later.

I walked to the side to let Axelle get off my shoulders but instead, she slid off me into the water, her body sliding down mine, her hands on my shoulders. She felt lovely and when she eventually let go, she quickly kissed me, running her hands across my chest.

 

Emma

 

I was conscious some people were leaving and I had seen a number of the youngsters disappear for a short while, then returning, having got ready to go out. I wasn’t disappointed, I had had a lovely time and, despite the attention of two particularly lovely lads, I had no intention of being the centre of attraction again. Well, not here, not now.

It was starting to get dark, and I had put my dress back on, my bikini, together with Eddie’s swimming shorts, were lying on a sunbed, somewhere, drying.

“Oh, please don’t go yet,” Axelle said when she saw Eddie checking his watch. We explained we did not want to out-stay our welcome but she was having none of it and we settled back down on the lovely sun-loungers, each big enough for two people.

“OK, we are off, don’t wait up.” It was Sandrine and a few friends and I was immediately taken aback by what she and a few of the other girls were wearing. Blimey, I had seen a few of these crop tops before, but blimey!

You will have seen them, no doubt. To see cleavage is one thing, but there is something so sexual about being able to see the bottom of a young breast, the nipple only just covered, although Sandrine’s didn’t even do that, her breasts small but pouting, her pink nipples visible. And Eddie had certainly noticed that!

I had a quick look around. Axelle’s friend, Juliette, and someone I assumed was her husband were chatting to Eddie, and another couple and another man, sitting together at a small table, and a lovely lady, who I assumed to be his wife, on a lounger next to him. And there, at the back was Phillippe, sitting at another small table, just watching what was going on.

Our glasses were being refilled when I realised that Axelle wasn’t there. I wonder where she was then, I thought to myself, quickly checking that Eddie was still there, which he was. It was only a few minutes later that she appeared by the doors, wearing a beautiful Kimono robe, and with her was another girl, taller than her, who I did not know.

“Good, they‘ve all gone,” she said, walking ahead of the other girl and I realised she was holding a lead connected to the collar around the girl’s neck. As she walked towards where we all were, all heads turned to look at her, and her companion, and I heard everyone whispering, smiling and I even saw one couple applaud. 

As she passed two gentlemen sitting together, she handed the lead to one of them, and leaving the girl with them, she walked straight over to me and took my hand. She then turned to face Eddie and did likewise, and led us over to one of the pool beds.

Oh my, I thought, and I felt those butterflies in my tummy, and when we got there, she turned and kissed Eddie, full on. I had a mixture of feelings run through me as I watched, her hands running up his chest and his hand gently stroking her bottom. But then she turned to me.

I felt like a little schoolgirl, stood in front of a teacher, and she stepped towards me and we kissed. Oh my, oh my, and immediately I felt my pussy tingle and my nipples harden and, as she nibbled my lips and her tongue explored my mouth, she slowly pushed me until I felt my legs against the edge of the bed.

She stopped kissing me, just for a moment and she smiled, and then simply untied her robe and slipped it off, it falling at her feet. She smiled, and I could not help but to look up and down her naked body, and my pussy tingled again. She kissed me again, this time her hands on my thighs, and after a few seconds, I felt her hands move up under my dress, and over my hips, and in one gentle but swift movement she lifted my dress off me and then lowered me onto the bed.

Oh, yes please, I thought, yes please, and she placed her hands on my thighs and began to crawl up me, her hands running over my body, her breasts hanging lusciously beneath her until we were face to face, her hands running up my arms, raising them above my head.

Now she was kissing me again, and it was so sensual, so horny and when I felt her hand between my legs, I spread my legs so she had total access to me. Oh, it was so lovely.

We stayed like this for several minutes and I had completely forgotten about Eddie until I felt other hands. Axelle lifted herself up and laid next to me and I looked down my body to see a naked Juliette and a naked Eddie standing at the bottom of the bed, both smiling at us.

Born_to__Blow
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Born_to__Blow

They seemed to have already made the decision and I watched as Eddie knelt facing Axelle, Juliette facing me, and, in almost perfect unison, they dipped their heads between our legs. Oh, my god.

I was not sure how long I laid there but I do know it was heaven. Axelle was loving it as well as she was soon moaning and groaning, arching her back as Eddie found all her spots, his fingers working in perfect harmony with his tongue. And Juliette was no beginner and I was sure she would make me cum soon, when a very lovely and very hard cock appeared by my head. Yummy, I thought, and I took hold of it and fed it into my mouth.

Eddie is magnificent at cunnilingus. It helps that he loves it and that he gets plenty of practice. He has even given me lessons, much to Suzie’s delight! And now Axelle was finding out how good.

Much of her moans and groans were accompanied by French adjectives, many of which I did not understand and, as she approached her orgasm, she had become louder and louder until, finally she crashed over the top. Oh, wow!

I allowed the lovely cock to slip out of my mouth, turning to see her driving Eddie’s face into her pussy, her arms squeezing her lovely breasts together, lifting her hips off the bed, and shuddering and shaking, throwing her head side to side in obvious ecstasy. Good boy, Eddie, I thought, now fuck her.

 

The next couple of hours were an incredible and unforgettable time. Watching Eddie ravish Axelle was something special and I was so proud of him. Look everybody, I kept saying to myself, this is my man, my man!

The lovely hard cock I had been sucking had fucked me from behind, my face in Juliette’s delicious pussy and when I orgasmed, I had shuddered violently and it seemed to send Mr Lovely Cock over the top, his cum splashing deep into me but he had then managed to withdraw, sending several loads over my bottom and back, before driving his cock back into me.

When he finally slid out, I started to relax, but almost immediately, I felt someone feeling my bottom and then a tongue, licking at my pussy. Oh my, it was so fucking horny, and then I felt the bristles of a beard.

I turned to see who it was and was surprised to see it was Phillippe kneeling behind me, licking the cum from my pussy and then my bottom, his tongue working deep into my anus, and then up my back.

As he licked me clean, it was difficult to concentrate on Juliette but I did my best and I was delighted when she began to shake, and when she grabbed my hair and pressed my face into her pussy, she orgasmed and when she finally relaxed, she had pulled me up her body and kissed me passionately, licking her juices from my face.

Next to us, Axelle was in quite a state. I have seen Eddie fuck quite a few women. I still struggle, but nothing like I used to. True, I would never let him fuck someone without me being there and it still chews me up but watching him pound our hostess was so fucking horny.

He was holding her legs wide and he had scissored her, and was driving his lovely cock vertically down hard into her. Fuck, it was so horny and the fact that her husband, Phillippe was now standing next to her, his old cock in his hand, wanking away, just added to the excitement.

I must admit I didn’t understand much she was saying, or rather panting, screaming, shouting, but I have no doubt she was enjoying herself and when she finally orgasmed, she let fly, shaking and shuddering, her nails digging into Eddie's chest and when he released her legs, she initially squeezed them around him but then threw him off her, curling up into a ball, still shaking and almost sobbing, her face screwed up in ecstasy, her skin glowing with perspiration.  

 

Eddie

 

Wow! Even if I say so myself, she enjoyed that. She was still curled up in a ball, and shaking slightly when Emma appeared at my side, having pulled herself off Juliette.

“Fucking hell, Eddie, did you enjoy that?” She reached up, put her arms around my neck and kissed me and I could taste what I assumed to be Juliette’s pussy. “Yummy?” she asked before she took hold of my cock and stroked it softly.

I was still hard, as I hadn’t come yet and she dipped her head and took me into her mouth, almost cleaning me and then kissed me again.

“Let’s get a drink,” she said and she led me over towards the bar area. After a little search, she poured us a drink each and we turned to watch the others. Blimey, what a sight!

Back over by the bed, Phillippe was masturbating over his wife’s face, and Juliette had been joined by one of the gentlemen and was riding him hard. But it was the scene over by the sun-loungers which caught our attention.

The young girl we had seen being led out by Axelle earlier, was with two men. It was a strange sight, but one which had both of us transfixed. She was sat on one of the guy’s laps, in the reverse style, so she was facing the other and had his cock in her mouth. The cock she was sitting on was, very clearly, in her arse, and she was bouncing hard up and down on it, her dress pulled up around her waist, the top off her shoulders and showing a small bikini top. But most strikingly, it was the sight of her erect cock, bouncing up and down, that caught our attention. We walked slowly over to take a better look. Oh, my giddy aunt!

A second take, and I turned to Emma who, like me, was trying to process what we were watching and, as she turned and looked up at me, we said, in unison, “Fabian.”

We watched for a few minutes as Fabian continued to bounce up and down, clearly enjoying the cock in her arse and now being properly face-fucked by the cock in her mouth.

“Elle est belle, n’est ce pas?” It was Axelle who had finished taking her husband’s cum on her face, small amounts still visible on her.

“Oui,” I agreed, “tres belle.”

“Viens avec moi,” she said and, whilst I held on to Emma, she took my hand and led us forward.

 

Emma

 

I think this is one of the horniest things I’ve ever seen! I mean, fucking ever! I had been waiting for this moment for such a long time, and now, this was it!

I could sense, no, not sense, I could feel Eddie’s apprehension.

“Eddie, she wants you.”

“Emma, no, that’s not going to happen.”

“Why? She’s beautiful, you said so yourself.” And she was. Her make-up had been smudged but she had been taken to the bathroom where Axelle had helped her look her best again, and when Axelle had led her back to us, she was smiling and clearly very pleased with herself.

We were all indoors now, in a lovely room with several sofas, obviously used as a summer lounge, looking out onto the terrace and pool and although it was still warm, a cool breeze had encouraged everyone inside. I had pulled on my kaftan, but Eddie was still naked, as were most of the men.

“Hello, Eddie.” It was Fabian. Eddie just nodded but Fabian looked him up and down and smiled. Axelle was still holding the lead and we watched as Axelle walked around the room, Fabian following in her heels, her dress showing most of her bottom.

Everyone smiled and the girls kissed Fabian’s cheek, and the two men who had been enjoying her company earlier kissed her outstretched hand but as she completed her tour, they stopped in front of us and Axelle handed me her lead. Oh my god.

Talk about role reversal! I had undressed Eddie in front of Suzie before and it had been one of the horniest things I had ever done. But now, there I was, with this beautiful trans-girl on her lead, ready to do anything I wanted her to do and my beautiful hubby, who I knew would do anything I wanted him to do, perhaps with a little encouragement.

When she kissed Eddie, I was not certain how he would react, after all this was his first time but I was surprised at how he reacted. Fuck me, my pussy actually spasmed, my nipples hardened and I had to do everything in my power not to thrust my free hand between my legs and into my soaking pussy.

As they kissed, I watched firstly her hands on his ass, her fingers gripping his buttocks tightly and then his hands feeling down her body and onto her thighs and then slowly rising, lifting her dress, exposing her lovely bottom and her little white panties. Fuck it was so horny and when she put her hand on his stomach and reached down, taking his now erect cock into her hand, I thought I would cum on the spot.

I am not going to give you a blow-by-blow account of the events that unfolded in front of us. It would just take too long. The whole event was just one incredibly horny scene after another. When Eddie had peeled down Fabian’s panties, I was just a few feet away and watching him take this young, hard, smooth cock into his mouth was mind-blowing, as was watching them explore each other with their tongues and fingers. But when, after I helped Eddie roll a condom onto his now ever-so-hard-as-rock cock, and with some help from Axelle, ease it into Fabian’s arse, I thought I’d pass out.

As I watched, knelt next to Fabian, my hand stroking her young hard cock rocking below her and Eddie fucking her ass with ever increasingly hard thrusts, my other hand worked my pussy as hard as I could, and when I felt a hard cock pressing against my labia, I gratefully accepted its length.

That was it. He had only been in me for a few minutes when my orgasm hit me like a thunderbolt and ripped through me, hitting every nerve in my body, my body shaking uncontrollably, and I had to grip Fabian’s body to stop myself from collapsing into a heap. And it was just a few minutes later, as I had about regained some control, that Eddie reached his point of no return.

I managed to push Fabian off his cock and grabbed the condom, ripping it off him, and he let fly. Oh my, oh my, and didn’t he let fly! The first spurt hit Fabian on her face and body, the next hit me and, as I went to take the remainder in my mouth, Fabian beat me to it. Oh my!

As Fabian sucked Eddie’s cock deep into her mouth I got to work on her cock, and it was only a few moments later Fabian let loose, her cum splashing all over her, Eddie and me.

The lovely man ploughing me from behind soon followed, his cum spurting deep into me, and when he finally slipped out, I lay motionless, gathering my breath, holding my lovely hubby tightly in my arms.

 

“Emma, we were supposed to be taking it easy down here, remember?” I knew what he meant by easy. After the events at home, we had agreed to take it easy on the adventure front.

“We are really, aren’t we?”

He raised his head off the pillow and I looked up from my position, my head resting on his lovely chest. “You call being fucked by four guys in the courtyard of a club, with an audience of many, and then taking part in a full-on bi-sexual orgy, taking it easy. Fucking hell, Emma, what do you call being naughty?”

I giggled and I kissed his chest. “It was fucking horny, wasn’t it!?”

He softly laughed, and gently squeezed my body and I felt wonderful.

“Anyway,” he said, “Suzie gets here tomorrow, so we will have to behave.” I could not help snorting a laugh. Behave with Suzie!? “OK,” he continued, obviously realising what a silly thing to say, “you know what I mean about behaving.”

“You are kidding, aren’t you?” I said, raising myself onto my elbows and inching up so we were nose-to-nose. “She is hoping for a repeat performance!”

“You’ve told her?!”

“Fuck yeah, of course, I have told her. She can’t wait! She was playing with herself while I told her all about it.”

“Oh, for fuck’s sake, Emma.”

Published 
Written by EmmaEddie72
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments