Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This is Part 2 of our latest adventure, As Horny As A Viking's Hat."

I had been as horny as a Viking’s hat ever since Eddie had suggested we go down to the coast for a couple of days. And the hour drive hadn’t helped matters as Eddie’s made me tell him again what happened a few years earlier, in the dunes, with those two lovely Dutch boys. Our walk through the dunes only made things worse, so when Eddie kissed me, slipping his fingers into my bikini bottoms, I needed to fuck him, right there, close to where I had fucked them.

“No, not yet, Emma.”

“Oh, fucking hell, Eddie. Please fuck me here, now.”

“You will have to wait.”

“Oh, please, Eddie. We might get some people watching, you’d love that, wouldn’t you?”

“Like last time here?”

“Fuck, yeah! Wanking their cocks as they watch us. Fuck, that is so fucking horny!”

He slowly circled my hard clitoris and then one final finger slipped deep into me and he stepped away.

“You will have to wait.”

Emma

All through dinner, Eddie had been teasing me, his fingers in my soaking and throbbing pussy, my lack of panties making me even hornier.

“You said “anything”, didn’t you, my love?”

“Yes, I mean it, anything.”

We were sitting at right angles to each other, so when he gently moved my leg, he had full and unrestricted access to me. His hand stroked my thigh and I felt him push my dress higher.

“I’m sure those people over there can see your pussy.”

“Can I fuck them? Please.”

I was certain he was going to get me to fuck the waiter, or the barman, or the couple at the table next to us. But no. And by now I had to do my very best to stop myself from raising my lovely green dress and driving my fingers deep into myself until I reached my overdue orgasm.

I was in quite a state when we walked into the club. It was not a big place but was very busy, a lovely mixture of couples of all ages and groups of girls, enjoying a night out, and small groups of young men, eagerly scanning the club for fun.

“Emma, get some drinks and find a spot so we can see the dance floor. I’ll be back in a few minutes.”

I found a couple of stools by a table and when Eddie returned, we turned facing each other, our legs touching, his hands on my thigh. He leaned closer so our faces were just inches apart.

“Have you seen anyone you fancy?” If I was being honest, I could have happily fucked Quasimodo. I had seen a lovely couple dancing, his hands squeezing her beautiful bottom and she had been looking at me as I had scanned the floor. But I had seen the group I intended to target.

“A few.”

“Good. OK, Emma, there is a courtyard out the back, and I can’t see any cameras. Pick one.”

“One?”

“Yes, one. The first one.” Oh, fucking hell, I thought, this could get seriously fucking dirty, and I felt my pussy tingle.

“What if he doesn’t speak English?” As soon as I said it, I realised how stupid that was.

“Emma, are you serious?” I giggled and then looked around the club for my targets.

There were four of them, I would guess mid-twenties, and they had tried their luck with a group of girls and they hadn’t exactly drawn a blank. A couple of them had been on the dance floor with two of the girls and they were now all chatting and laughing. Well, I say chatting, the music was loud and they had to get very close to these two girls to be heard.

“OK, what do you want me to do?” As soon as I said it, my nerves rose again and I felt that familiar flutter of butterflies through my tummy, and more tingling in my pussy.

“I will leave you here.” Before I could complain, he continued, “I will be nearby, I promise.” He knew that I would need him to be watching. “Get their attention and make sure they know you need to be fucked, right now.” And as he said it, I felt his hand move up my leg, his fingers gently slipping between my soaking lips.

Our noses were touching and I looked him straight in his eyes. “You do love me, don’t you?”

He didn’t need to reply, instead, he gently kissed me as his fingers slipped deeper into me. And another kiss and he stood, took his drink and walked away, leaving me and my butterflies fluttering.

Come on, Emma, you know what to do, I thought, shifting myself so my legs could be seen, and making sure the hem was as high as it could be, without everyone seeing my pussy. Now boys, I thought, look my way, any one of you, maybe you, yes you, the black lad, who was scanning the dancefloor.

And when he did, I was ready for him. I gave him my biggest smile, my eyes looking directly at him, and he smiled back, then turned to his friends. Yes, I know, did she smile at me? When he turned to face me again, I smiled again, this time shuffling my bottom and letting him see as much of me as I dared.

I lost sight of him, just for a few seconds, as a group of young ladies walked past me, and then there he was, a few paces from me, and I smiled at him again.

“Bonjour,” I heard him say, but the music was loud and I pretended I could not hear so he stepped closer and leaned over me to speak into my ear. Perfect, I thought, as his face was next to mine, and I made sure he could see my neck and shoulders.

“Votre mari vous a-t-il laissé toute seule?”

“Oui, et j'ai besoin de quelqu'un pour me baiser.” And to make sure he understood perfectly, I reached for his hand and placed it on the inside of my thigh.

His face was still next to mine, so I pressed my cheek against his, and I felt him jump slightly, and his hand moved up my leg until he reached my soaking pussy.

He stayed there for perhaps a minute, our faces cheek to cheek. He said something in my ear which I didn’t quite catch, but it did not matter, as my breathing in his ear told him everything he needed to know, his fingers exploring my pussy. He eventually pulled away and straightened up and, still holding his hand, I stood and I led him past the dancefloor, past his friends and out of the rear door. And my heart was thumping, my stomach full of those sexy butterflies and my pussy tingling with anticipation.

It was quite dark in the small courtyard, other than a few dim lights, but I could see a few people standing around, talking and smoking, so we walked to the back, near a seating area, and there I stopped and kissed him. And he responded.

As we kissed, his hands explored my bottom and he soon lifted my dress, squeezing my cheeks, his fingers probing my anus and my pussy, and when I put my hand on his groin, I felt his cock. Oh my, I thought, and I gently pushed him away from me and started to undo his belt. I could sense his nerves, so I looked up at him as I unzipped him and kissed him again, as I freed his erection. It was thick and hard and, even though it was quite dark, I could see the expression on his face as I stroked his cock and I kissed him again.

”Baise-moi.” I turned and offered him my pussy, my bottom wiggling with excitement.

I have had many, many horny moments in the last ten years. I have felt slutty and dirty, many, many times. And this was right up there, as one of the best. Fuck yeah!

As he slipped his cock into me, I almost orgasmed. Holy fucking hell, all those hours of Eddie teasing me, fingering me, making me tell him what I wanted, and waiting for him to let me loose. And now, here I was, being fucked by a young and very hard cock, in the courtyard of a club, and with an audience.

At first, I paid no attention to those nearby, but as he started to pound me, I allowed my dress to slip off my shoulders and I freed my arms, so it was only around my waist, and I looked around.

Oh my god, several people were standing just a few metres from me, but I could not see their faces, or even make out if they were just men, as the light behind them made it impossible for me to tell. And, anyway, I had other things on my mind. I needed to come.

It was so fucking horny but, as the young hard cock slammed into me, I was being lifted off my feet, and trying to hold on to the wall with one hand, and the other frantically rubbing my clitoris, was not easy, so I quickly glanced around for some additional support.

You will do, I thought. I quickly shifted my body towards him and grabbed his belt and pulled him closer, and I felt a cock against my face. Without any hesitation I took him into my mouth and gripping tightly to him with the other hand, I started to rub my clitoris frantically with the other. And I orgasmed.

Oh, god, it was wonderful. Absolutely fucking wonderful! It rose from deep, deep, inside me and quite literally ripped through me, making me jerk and shudder, my head shaking my hair free and over my bowed head then, as threw my head back, he grabbed my hair and pulled. Fuck, I thought I would pass out.

I’m not sure how long it lasted. As my orgasm slowly receded, I regained some composure, still holding on to the young man in front of me, and when he offered me his hard cock, I took it again into my mouth.

The young man behind me was still fucking me, albeit gently allowing me to recover but now he started to drive hard into me again, and it was not long before I sensed him beginning to tense up, his thrusts becoming harder, deeper and gripping my hips hard he emptied himself deep into my pussy.

ForeveSmile
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ForeveSmile

It was several minutes before he finally slipped out of me, all the while I had held onto the man in front of me, his cock in my mouth, sucking him as deep as I could. And I needed more, so I pulled him behind me and he slipped in.

Eddie

This was the first time I had seen Emma do this. True, I had seen her at a stag party and when she had been the only fox at a Huntsman ball, but I had not witnessed her, with a group of men, in public. She had done this before and she had told me all about it afterwards, as we made love, and I realised how much it had turned her on.

I had followed her outside a few minutes after she had walked out, hand in hand with that dark stranger and I was surprised how many people were already watching. Several men were soon masturbating, and when she had reached out and grabbed the nearest one, a few others had moved closer, obviously hopeful they might be next.

If I’m being honest, it wasn’t easy. The usual sickly feeling inside my stomach was there, and my mouth was dry, but the more I watched, and the more I watched her audience, the hornier it became and I soon found myself having to adjust my erection in my trousers.

And the audience was also having difficulties. Whilst there were three perhaps four men openly wanking their cocks, there were also two, or three, couples watching and at least one of them, who stood directly in front of me, was helping each other and, as the third individual slipped his cock into her, I watched as she pushed herself nearer and her boyfriend followed, his hand sliding down inside the back of her open jeans. But it was the lady who stood nearly opposite me who caught my attention.

We had seen her dancing earlier, the beautiful white sequined dress she was wearing making her stand out, plus a lovely full figure. And the fact, the young man dancing with her, had been fondling her beautiful bottom and she was, quite obviously, loving every minute of it. And now here she was, watching Emma and the boyfriend was paying her ass even more attention.

I think it was after number four had finished, Emma stood and very casually slipped the straps over her shoulders and straightened her dress, brushing her now loose hair off her face and she saw me. She smiled and walked up to me and kissed me. Even though it was not exactly bright, I could see the sparkle in her eyes.

“Is that enough?” she asked, and I nodded and she kissed me again, and we walked hand-in-hand back into the club, Emma popping into the restroom to tidy up.

I ordered a couple of drinks, just as a refresher and when Emma joined me, she had brushed her hair and looked positively radiant There were numerous people, and couples, who were glancing at us, and even a few who nodded towards us. And then we saw the lady in the white dress who, once again, was dancing closely with her young boyfriend and she smiled at us and we nodded.

Emma

Oh, that morning afterglow! I just love it. True, I was a bit sore and true, I had a few bruises, where I had been gripped and mauled, but I felt wonderfully content. I had had the most incredible night, and every part of me felt just wonderful.

The walk back to the hotel had taken longer than it should have, having stopped several times so I could spoil Eddie and make sure he was ready to reclaim me. I hadn’t needed to.

My first attempt resulted in him finger fucking me, pressed against a tree and although, during my second attempt I managed to get my hands around his rock-hard cock, he had knelt and licked my used pussy, my leg over his shoulder, and I had pressed his face into me as he lapped and licked and sent me over the edge again, my orgasm powering through every inch of my body.

When, eventually, we got in our room, my pussy was in a constant stream of spasms and when Eddie removed my dress and gently pushed me down onto the sofa by the open window, placing a cushion under my bottom, I was ready for anything.

And he fucked me there, one leg held against the back of the sofa, the other over the arm, and it was heaven. He was everything I needed, his cock was rock hard, and he pounded me, driving down hard into me, and my orgasms seemed to merge into one long incredible cum, and when he eventually erupted, I managed to pull him out after his first spurt, the second hitting me across my face before I could take him in my mouth where he finished, his grunting and moaning music to my ears.

I was lying on that sofa, in the open window, enjoying the morning sun, when the maid knocked. She was all smiles and I handed her our sheets, explaining that I had split something on them, namely me and Eddie, and she returned moments later with nice fresh crisp sheets. She was lovely, and we chatted all the time, my broken French and her broken English, and she recommended we head west up the coast path, as there was a lovely beach there, which neither Eddie nor I had been to.

When she left, some fifteen minutes later, I made another coffee and settled back down on the sofa. It was then that I realised I had been naked for the whole time she had been there, happily walking around and chatting. What must have she thought, I wondered, looking down at my body.

So once Eddie had got back from his swim, and we had showered together, we set off up the coast path away from the town, and about an hour later we arrived at a lovely beach, with a handful of shops and a bar, and a lovely restaurant sitting at the top of the beach and we found a spot under a tree, to just sit and watch. It was just lovely.

I love people-watching. The beach was not as busy as St. Claire, and smaller, but there were several sun-loungers and I watched as lotions were applied and bikini tops were discarded and men eagerly took the opportunity to assist the ladies.

After a while, we strolled down onto the beach and down to the water’s edge, and I took off my short summer dress and enjoyed the sun on my body, naked other than my bikini bottoms and then we walked up through the sun-worshippers. It was then that I saw her.

She was sitting on the edge of her lounger whilst a lean young man with a ponytail was applying lotion to her shoulders and back, and then he cupped her breasts, working the lotion into them. Her hair was tied back and she was wearing a beautiful, and quite obviously expensive, pair of sunglasses. And she smiled at us.

Eddie, quite typically, hadn’t noticed. “Eddie, I know who that is.”

“Who?”

“Her, there,” I glanced around and he followed my gaze.

“Who?”

“Fucking hell, Eddie. The lady with the sunglasses, and the lovely tits!”

He was no more enlightened by the time we got to the bar and we ordered a couple of beers and sat in the shade looking out onto the beach.

“Eddie, her, over there. Her!”

“Emma, I have no idea who you are talking about. Does it matter? Who is she?”

“That is the lady from Anton’s party!”

“Which lady?”

Sometimes I despair at him. “You know, what’s her name’s mother?”

“Who?”

“You know, little Debbie Harry. Her mother.”

I knew he’d remember her. “Oh, you mean Sandrine.” Yes, I fucking mean her!

“Axelle!” I exclaimed, her name finally returning to me. “That is Axelle.”

“Well, if that is Axelle,” he said, “that young lad is not Mr Harry, is it.!?” He was correct on that score.

A few things flashed through my mind, like naughty girl, he must be half her age, and I wondered if her husband knew and then I stopped myself, as that was so obviously hypocritical of me. We had a small light lunch with a glass or two of ice-cold Rose and were thinking of leaving when I spotted them walking up towards the bar.

Eddie hadn’t spotted them. He had managed to grab a local paper and was happily reading the sports pages so when I nudged him, he looked up a little surprised.

“Eddie, she’s coming in here.” He did not reply, although I had half expected him to say “Who?”

She had a lovely body, and I watched her from under my sunglasses, her curves emphasised by her lovely bikini, her top struggling to cope with her gorgeous breasts. And I could not help looking more closely at the young man holding her hand.

They strolled in and he headed for a table on the other side of the bar when she stopped and smiled directly at me.

“It is Emma, isn’t it?’ she said, in English.

“Yes, it is,” I said smiling, “and you are Axelle?”

“Yes, yes,” she said, and I stood and we kissed, cheek to cheek. “I thought it was you,” she added, before she greeted Eddie, in the same manner. “And his is Fabian,” she said, turning to the young man with her, before adding, “my boyfriend.”

“Please join us,” I said and within a few minutes, they were sat, drinks in hand, and we were chatting about the usual things, you know, like how lovely it was here, where we were staying, where we had dinner. And then she removed her sunglasses and I froze. Oh my god.

I quickly glanced at Eddie and he too, had recognised her. There was a brief moment of silence.

“You are the lovely lady in the green dress, aren’t you?” She was smiling, a mischievous smile, and I flushed.

Oh, fucking hell, not again!

Published 
Written by EmmaEddie72
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments