Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My master leads me to the back door and my heart starts pounding. Bryan may live in one of those villas where you can't see a neighbor for miles around, but the idea of walking around in the backyard completely naked and with an anal toy makes me feel uncomfortable. Bryan insists as he open the door, and I gather my courage to step out.

It's a beautiful day. The sun warms my skin instantly. Bryan suggests I dip in the pool or relax on a sun lounger. He tells me he needs to take some natural light shots for his next project and that it will take a few hours. I try to hide my disappointment. I had hoped for his full attention this weekend. Can't this project wait? Sensing my mood, Bryan gives me a look that says I’d better change my attitude if I don't want to be punished again. So, I force a smile, which makes him laugh, and he kisses me. His hand moves down to my ass, grabbing the base of my anal plug, working it in and out. I cling to his lips, hoping he’ll keep playing with me.

"Be good," he tells me, finally pulling away.

He leaves me hanging, frustrated. I watch him set up his photography equipment, realizing he has no intention of giving me attention. Seeing him at work only makes me hornier, so to calm my nerves, I decide to take a dip in the pool.

I love swimming; it's one of my favorite sports. As I do my laps, the plug moves inside me. It’s a wonderful torture. I keep swimming until I’m exhausted, then look back at my master. He’s still busy with his setup. I sigh, get out of the pool, and settle on a lounger, hoping a little rest will do wonders.

I can’t tell how much time has passed when Bryan comes to wake me. The sun is high in the sky. I hope I didn’t get sunburned. Mostly, I hope my master is here to deal with me.

"I haven't finished working," he simply said, seeing my expression.

I sit up, shaking myself awake. It’s then I notice what Bryan is holding: my cell phone and a laptop. Why?

"If I remember correctly, you used to write at university, didn't you?"

I nod, surprised he remembers. I had taken a creative writing course and fallen in love with it. I started writing stories for fun, and Bryan had been the only one to read them. He once told me I had talent. Did he mean it?

"While I'm finishing my work, I thought I'd give you a little project. I'd like you to take my computer and write a story... A naughty one," he adds with a mischievous grin.

I feel myself blushing from head to toe, which seems to amuse my master. He drops my phone and the laptop at my feet.

"I’ll read it later. I want it to be so steamy that I'll have a hard time not cumming all over my pants," he whispers in my ear before kissing my cheek.

"I brought your cell phone too. The Wi-Fi is bad out here, so if you need to do any research..."

He leaves the sentence hanging, giving me a very explicit wink. Does he expect me to look up porn? And just as I think I’m up to the challenge, he adds something that pushes me over the edge.

"You'll probably be very excited by your little activity and since I'm a good master, I'll let you jerk off and cum as much as you like. But only by playing with your anal plug."

Bryan winks at me again before returning to his business, leaving me flustered and hot. I look between my thighs; the wet spot says it all. My poor pussy is drooling. I’m dying to touch my clit, but it’s forbidden. Bryan wants me to become his little anal slut, and it’s working. I resist the urge to play with myself and get to work. Surprisingly, once I open the blank page, the words flow. The last 24 hours have given me plenty of inspiration.

I don’t even need to watch porn. In less than an hour, I have a shockingly filthy story. I should be embarrassed, but instead, I’m super horny. So much so that I finally decide to play with my plug.

I move my hand between my legs, but quickly realize the position isn’t right. I turn around, getting on my hands and knees, then reach for the plug. At first, I’m careful, trying to mimic Bryan’s technique. I rotate the plug on its axis as my knees threatening to buckle. A moan escapes my lips. I continue, realizing I need more to come. Taking a deep breath, I pull on the plug, feeling my anus open up. It’s good. Painful, but so good.

Just as the plug is almost out, I jerk it back in.

"Ahhh yes!" I shout.

I continue, speeding up, not holding back my cries of pleasure.

"If only you could see the performance you're putting on. You look very indecent, Eva."

I jump, turning my head at Bryan's voice. How long have I been at this? And how long has he been watching?

"I hope you've finished your homework?"

His voice carries a hint of menace as I assure him I’ve finished writing.

"The problem is, it really turned me on watching you. I need to relieve myself."

Before I can react, he’s pulled off his pants, revealing a huge boner. He gets behind me, holding me down.

"Do you like the plug?" he asks as his fingers slide down my slit.

"Yes, sir," I managed to answer.

"Good! You're going to love what's coming even more."

Bryan positions his cock at the entrance of my cunt. He’s going to take me while I’m already filled. Normally, I’d be horrified, but right now, I’m dying for it. I start rubbing my pussy against his cock to show how much I want him. A sharp slap on my ass reminds me I belong to him, then he rams into me. Thank God there are no neighbors nearby, because the way I’m screaming, they’d call the cops.

AgataRii1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AgataRii1

"Oh yes, please, more!!! Oh, I'm gonna come!"

I’m not usually so vocal, but this feels primal. Though my master doesn’t comment, I know it’s turning him on. I can hear him panting in my ear. Just as I’m about to climax, a familiar buzz interrupts us. It’s my cell phone. Fuck! It must be Alexander!

Still inside me, my master hands me my phone. I take it, thinking I'll just refuse the call. But Bryan orders me to answer. I glance behind me to discover that he's serious. Never taking my eyes off him, I do as he tells me.

"Hi honey!"

I stammer, trying to keep my voice steady. I can feel Bryan's erection, a constant reminder of the power he holds over me. If Alexander only knew...

"How you doing, Eva?" my husband asks.

"I'm fine."

At that moment, Bryan forces me to turn around again to face the chair and resumes fucking me. He's going at it hard. I can't help but let out a squeak.

"Are you sure you're okay? " insists Alexander.

"Yes, I'm fine. I was putting away some dishes and... I got my finger stuck in a cabinet door." I lie, wincing as Bryan's pace quickens, his movements calculated to elicit a response. A squeak escapes me before I can stop it.

"How's Chicago?" I ask hurriedly, desperate to change the subject, to distract both Alexander and myself from the reality of the situation.

"Awful. Problems with the hotel again. Incompetent staff, as usual. And the investors are relentless," he sighs, sounding weary.

"I'm sorry to hear that, honey."

Bryan slows down his pace and I think I'm getting some slack. But no, the bastard grabs my anal plug and plays with it while still grinding my pussy. I have to pull the phone away and cover my mouth to muffle a moan of pleasure. Alexander continues to speak and I bring the telephone up to my ear again, asking him to repeat because I didn't hear him properly.

"I was saying that I can't wait to get back home. I miss you."

I don't know how to react. I'm the first to be surprised by this affirmation. Even if it's a lie, I answer that I miss him too. If that were true, I wouldn't be having my former lover train me like a good submissive.

"I was thinking about cutting my trip short and coming home early."

"No! I mean, you can't interrupt your trip just for that. Your work is too important."

I don't know if my husband sense the panic in my voice, but Bryan sure does. He stops everything and pull out.

"You're probably right. It’s just that I miss you so much. Mmmh, what would you like me to do to you if I were home right now?" Alexander's unexpected question sends a jolt through me. Our sex life has been practically non-existent since we got married, and now he wants phone sex?

"You know I don't feel comfortable talking about these things," I protest weakly, glancing at Bryan. He smirks, giving me a slight nod of encouragement.

"Please, do it for me," my husband insists.

"I'd like you to undress me and touch me... everywhere," I say, my voice barely above a whisper. Bryan's hands mimic my words, sliding up my thighs, teasing.

"And then?" Alexander's voice is rougher now, filled with a need I haven't heard in a long time.

"Then you'd make me spread my legs so you could lick me." The words taste strange, foreign. Alexander has never been one for oral sex. I always got the impression he hated the practice. However, Bryan loves it and doesn't hesitate to lick my swollen clit. Despite everything, I have to admit that this situation is turning me on. I try to stay in control, but it's not easy.

"You sound like a real naughty girl. What else? What would you like?"

Alexander's breath quickens, and I wonder if he's touching himself.

"I’d want you to turn me around and fuck me hard, then come on my ass," I blurt out, my face flaming with embarrassment. Behind me, Bryan pushes his cock back inside me, pulling a moan from my lips. I'm so close to the edge, I can barely think.

At the other end of the line, my husband stays quiet. I'm beginning to wonder if I've shocked him.

"Alexander, I... I don't know why I said that. Just forget it, okay?"

"No, Eva! Don't apologize." There's an edge to his voice that I can't quite place. It's as if he could see me standing here on all fours with my lover's cock inside me.

"I've got to go," he adds. "But I can't wait to get home and take care of you."

He hangs up before I can respond. I stare at the phone, bewildered.

"Do you think he suspects something?" Bryan's voice pulls me back to the present.

"I don't know."

I should probably panic and ask Bryan to take me home. Chicago's a 5-hour plane ride away. If I leave now, I'll have time to come back and erase all traces of my recent activities so my husband doesn't suspect anything. But I don't want it to stop. Since yesterday, Bryan has awakened something in me. Something I never thought possible. So, I turn to look him in the eye.

"Master, please, I need to be fucked hard."

His gaze softens just for a moment before he starts pounding me, each thrust driving away my doubts. I moan loudly, happy to no longer have to hold back.

"So, you like your anal toy?" he asks once again.

"Oh, yes, master!" I cry out, the pleasure building to an unbearable peak. Just as I’m about to climax, he leans in close, his breath hot against my ear.

"Next time, I’m fucking you, it'll be in your ass," he promises, and I shudder with anticipation.

Published 
Written by pinkdahlia204
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments