Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I'm washed, perfumed and all dolled up. But still naked. I'm afraid Bryan's thinking of taking me out like this. On a leash. Would I let him? I'm relieved when my master brings me a dress and orders me to put it on. Well, dress may be a strong word. Black, but made of a material that's practically translucent, the garment is held together by thin straps and the neckline struggles to contain my breasts. At the bottom, the fabric doesn't go any lower than mid-thigh, and two openings run up to my hips, as if to prove that I'm not wearing panties. With a dress like this, I'm practically naked.

While I'm trying to adjust the outfit, Bryan hands me something else. A black lace masquerade mask. As I reach for it, his fingers touch mine to take my hand.

"Tonight, I want to take you to a club. The kind of place where you can be... free. We'll have dinner, we'll dance, and if you want, we can play too. But I want you to be comfortable with my proposition. Would you let me take you there, Eva?"

"The mask?" I ask, hesitating.

"It's to protect your anonymity. I don't want to do anything that could harm you."

I look at the mask. I'm afraid to meet Bryan's eyes. I knew he frequented S&M clubs. He'd been photographed in such places and featured in gossip magazines a few times since the beginning of his career. Tonight, he offers me the chance to immerse myself completely in his world. Am I ready to follow him and leave all inhibitions behind?

"Eva?" he asks, waiting for an answer.

"Take me to the club," I say firmly.

******

When we walk inside, we're immediately greeted by a hostess. A busty blonde in an elegant red dress.

"Good evening Bryan, nice to see you again," she says, pressing a kiss against each of my lover's cheeks. "I see you've brought a toy with you tonight."

The look she gives me disturbs me. I feel like an object. But very quickly, Bryan puts one hand around my waist and presses me against him.

"I've brought my lover with me tonight, Sylvia. Please be so kind to find us a table for two. We'll stay upstairs for dinner and dancing."

"Right away," replies Sylvia, not at all bothered by my master's coldness.

She leads us behind a curtain where I discover a grandiose ballroom. I was expecting leather and latex, but I'm pleasantly surprised by the refinement of the decor. Despite the dim lighting, I can see that a few tables are occupied by couples or even groups. In the middle of the room, there's a dance floor where a few bodies embrace to the rhythm of classical music. You'd think you were at a formal event if it weren't for the bold attire and masks people are wearing. I feel like I'm in the middle of a scene from Eyes Wide Shut.

"Do you like it?" says Bryan in my ear.

I nod, fascinated by the surroundings. Sylvia finally leaves us at our table, telling us that a waitress would take care of us in a moment.

"Oh, and Bryan, I hope to see you downstairs later."

"We'll see," replies my master, without taking his eyes off me.

Sylvia finally leaves and I ask my master what's downstairs.

"The playroom," he answers with a smile full of promise.

"And do you often go to the playroom with Sylvia?"

"Sylvia or other women," he replies with a shrug.

I can't stand it. I know I have no right to be jealous, but imagining him playing with other women the way he plays with me makes me sick. I try not to dwell on this feeling. I refuse to let it ruin our last night together. But I also want to show him that I'm better than that bimbo and any other woman he's had fun with. So, I ask him if he'll take me downstairs after dinner. His eyes darkened.

"Do you really want to?" he asks.

"Yes, sir, I do."

"It's very intense there. Maybe we should lay down some rules."

"Rules?" I ask, confused.

I thought we'd established the rules a long time ago.

"For example," Bryan continues, "what do I do if another dominant wants to play with you? Should I let him?"

I understand that he's asking me if he's allowed to lend me. I feel like I'm running out of air. I don't think I can stand another man dominating me the way Bryan does. But since I want his pleasure more than anything, who cares if he wants to offer me to whomever he pleases.

"You own my body, so I guess it's up to you, sir."

"You're a beautiful woman, Eva. I'll probably get several offers from men who want to use you. Probably at the same time. Would you be willing to get fucked in every hole while everyone watches?"

I suspect he's trying to scare me. At least, I hope so. Is this what he really wants from me? He's had all weekend to punish me for belonging to another man and now he's ready to see me fucked by a crowd of horny males? It doesn't make sense. But in the end, it doesn't matter, as long as I'm his and he's mine.

CrystalFlirt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CrystalFlirt

"You're gonna be there to take care of me?"

"Of course!" he replies without hesitation.

"Then I'll do anything you want, sir."

A childish smile lights up his face just as the waitress arrives at our table. From that moment on, I can't take my eyes off her. She's a tiny redhead with a sweet face, but what fascinates me most is what she's wearing. She's completely naked, except for a chain that runs from her breasts to her crotch. I then remember the chain linked to the nipple clamp Bryan made me wear yesterday. I understand with horror that not only does our waitress have nipple clamps, she also has one on her poor clit. Unperturbed, she takes our order, maintaining a servile attitude, then head back to the kitchen. Bryan didn't miss a single second of my astonishment.

"I see our waitress is making an impression on you, pet."

"It's just that... sir, she must be in so much pain."

Staring at me, he confesses that he'd love to make me wear such an accessory.

"I'd make sure there was a ring in the middle to which I'd attach a leash, and I would walk you around like a good pet," he adds without flinching.

As much as it terrifies me, I have to admit that I'm soaking my seat. My little clit pulsates at the thought of being tortured in this way and my nipples harden against the fabric of my dress. When the waitress returned with our drinks, my master seized the opportunity to have a little fun. He asks the waitress if he can play with her chains.

"Of course, sir," she replies, automatically spreading her legs and putting her hands behind her head.

Thus offered, we can admire every inch of her body. Her nipples are pink and gorged. Her pussy is completely smooth and her little knob is so swollen it looks as if it might explode. As Master is cruel, he slides his finger over the tip of the poor waitress's clit. She lets out a moan of desire. Then Master grabs the chain and yanks it roughly a few times.

"Ouch! Thank you, sir! Oh!! Thank you, sir! Aaayye! Please, sir!"

I can see her eyes filling with tears and her chest rising quickly to the rhythm of her breathing. Then, when my master decides that he's had enough and drops the chain, I feel as if the woman is about to have an orgasm.

"Thank you for playing with my chain, sir. Is there anything else I can do for you before I bring out your dishes?" she asks, her voice trembling with excitement.

"No, that's all for now."

The waitress gives me a tender smile before leaving.

"Is she getting paid... I mean, is this her job?" I whisper as if she can hear us?

"No," answers Bryan. "Most of the staff are submissive. Their master lends them to the club."

"And Sylvia?"

"Sylvia is the owner's wife. She's not exactly a submissive."

No kidding, I think, but I don't dare say it out loud. My master would punish me severely for that kind of comment. I'd even be afraid he'd rip off my dress and force me to wait on tables wearing nothing but clamps for the rest of the evening.

The dinner goes on without any more surprises, and as soon as we've finished our plates, Bryan invites me to join him on the dance floor. There are a few couples around us, but it feels like we're alone in the world when Bryan pulls me to him.

"You look stunning in that dress, pet."

I blush behind my mask. I've rarely felt as alive as I do right now. I catch the scent of my master. He smells like wood and spices. I feel like I could get drunk on his perfume. His hands reach down my back, dangerously close to my ass. I want him to take me here. I want him to make a spectacle of it. I don't know if that's allowed. I look around us. Except for the waitresses, all the couples are dressed. Some are wearing racy clothes, but nothing that pushes the limits of decency.

"What is on your mind?" wonders Bryan.

His voice is soft, but I know it's more of a command than a question. He wants me to share my thoughts with him.

"I was just thinking how good I feel right now. And how much I'm looking forward to have you inside me, sir."

"You're so impatient, love!"

Surprised, I look up at him. Does he realize what he just said? Does it mean anything to him, or is it just another affectionate nickname? He locks eyes with me and suddenly realizes the words that have come out of his mouth. This time, he's the one blushing.

"I love you, Eva. I've never stopped loving you."

"I love you too, Bryan," I admit, trying to contain the emotion in my voice.

I press my head against his chest. Tears well up in my eyes. I know he feels it too, this overwhelming wave that could wash us over at any moment.

"Let's go play downstairs, shall we?"

"Yes, sir. I'm dying to."

Published 
Written by pinkdahlia204
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments