Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The basement feels like I've stumbled into a parallel universe. Noticing my trouble, Bryan squeezes my hand and gives me a kiss on the cheek. The playroom looks like a dungeon, and I have to admit it's pretty intimidating.

"Ready?" asks my master.

I nod.

"Perfect! Take off your dress and I'll put this on you," he explains, showing me my leash. "For the rest of the evening, you'll be walking on your hands and knees, understood?"

I quickly obey to let my master know that I had understood what he expected of me. Once naked and on a leash, Bryan pulled me across the room. That's all it takes for a man to approach him. He’s nice-looking and I can tell by the way he's dressed - wool pants and a completely open white shirt - that he's a dominant.

"Bryan, it's so good to see you!" he shouts, shaking my master's hand without even looking at me.

"Andrew! It's good to see you too."

Then the two men begin chatting as if I weren't there. As I seem to be invisible to them, I begin to observe what's going on around me. In one corner of the room, a man is trapped in an elevated cage. A few people have gathered near the cage and are having fun torturing his genitals, which are hanging out of an opening. Next to it, a woman is tied up facing a St Andrew's cross and having her ass whipped. The woman holding the whip is none other than Sylvia, and she seems to be having the time of her life. Then, in another corner of the room, another woman is mounted on a table, while several men line up to use her as they please. In the background, a man watches her. I assume he's her master, ensuring she is safe. There's so much action around me that it's hard to take it all in.

"...and that's your little slut for the evening?"

These words bring me back to reality. I look up to see that Andrew has finally deigned to take an interest in me. In fact, he's checking me out as if I were a piece of meat. My master just laughs and confirms the man's words. I don't know if I'm offended by these words, but I must admit I'm humiliated. Which has the effect of making my little pussy drip.

"Is she new?"

"Brand new," replies my master.

"She looks so innocent."

"Not so innocent. You should have seen her this afternoon jerking off over my leg like a bitch in heat."

"I would have loved to see that. May I?"

"Please do."

The man leans towards me and I understand that he wants to test the merchandise. With one hand, he weighs my breasts. I feel completely exposed. I sense Bryan's gaze on me and know that I must behave. It's not easy, especially when Andrew starts pinching my nipples. I squeal loudly.

"She's sensitive, isn't she? Come on, slut, turn around so I can see you properly."

Despite my embarrassment, I turn to show him my ass. I make sure to spread my legs, arch my back and lower my head to the floor. Andrew remarks how obedient I am and that there's probably something to do with me. Then his fingers dig into me. First my pussy, not afraid to say out loud how wet I am. Then, without warning, he sticks two fingers up my little hole.

"It's still pretty tight here. I'd love to fuck her and hear her scream."

"Let's go easy on her tonight. But I'm sure she'd love to blow you. She's a voracious little thing and loves to have a cock in her mouth," asserts Bryan.

"Well, that's good, because I really need to empty my balls. Come on, slut, show me what you got."

As I turn to kneel in front of Andrew, I catch my master's glance. I can see in his eyes that he wants to make sure I'm all right. His presence alone is enough to reassure me. So, without hesitation, I reach for his friend's zipper. The cock I unleash is impressive. Shorter than my master's, but remarkably thick. I start by licking the tip like I would do with a lollipop, before taking it into my mouth and sucking it hungrily.

"Come on bitch, take it all in your mouth. That's all you're good for, isn't it? You love sucking cock, don't you? This whore's pumping so hard, she looks like she hasn't eaten in weeks."

Part of me is motivated by hearing this stranger talk about me in such crude terms. Especially in the presence of Bryan. It doesn't take long before a thick shot of sperm fills my mouth. I make sure I swallow it all, much to the satisfaction of the two men watching me.

"I'm disappointed, Bryan. I thought you'd do me the honor of testing your new plaything first!" says a feminine voice.

I quickly recognize Sylvia's tone as she joins the festivities. Still on my knees, I turn to my master and detect an uncomfortable expression on his face.

"My apologies, Sylvia, I didn't mean to offend you. You seemed busy and Andrew..."

"Enough, Bryan! It's time to fix your mistakes. Why don't you leave her to me for a little session? I assure you, I'll make it worth your while."

Sylvia reaches out, waiting for my master to hand over my leash, but Bryan seems to hesitate. He looks down at me. I'm not sure I want him to leave me in the care of this dominatrix, but I get that with her status, she's entitled to ask for certain favors.

"Oh, come on, I'm not going to break her!" Sylvia snaps.

My master doesn't give in to pressure and I understand that he's waiting for my answer. With gentle nods, I let him know that he can let me go. Before giving in, he leans towards me to remind me of the safety words we established together before the weekend even began. Yellow for slowing down, red to stop.

"Say them if there's anything. I assure you they'll be respected," Bryan insists.

I smile and Bryan finally hands over my leash, much to Sylvia's delight.

"I'm going to have some fun with you, you filthy little whore. But first, I want to walk you like a good doggy. Come on, wiggle your ass for the pleasure of my guests."

Sylvia drags me around the room as I try to keep up with her pace. Our stroll must last a full fifteen minutes, during which she parades me in front of all the customers in the room. No one hesitates to feel me up. My nipples are pinched and my holes searched as if I were a vulgar object. People have fun detailing my body and what they'd like to do to it. Many men would like to jerk off between my tits and come on my face, while others would love to ravage my ass. Each of these fantasies makes me shiver.

"Come on, you naughty bitch, you're having too much fun for my taste, it's time to move on to the main course,” my dominatrix finally says as two males dressed in leather pants take turns wanking my pussy.

Soaking wet and on the verge of orgasm, I follow Sylvia as she pulls violently on my leash to drag me to a small stage in the center of the room. Instantly, people approach to get a good view. I can hear their excitement.

"Oh, I love it when Sylvia puts on a show!"

"Poor thing, she's in for a rough time."

"I hope she gives the little bitch a good scolding!"

A large, masked man who looks like a medieval executioner approaches Sylvia.

"Fetch me what I need for a dice game. I think we're going to have a lot of fun with this one," she tells him.

I hear the crowd cheer as the executioner disappears for a moment. I try to look up to find Bryan, but Sylvian stops me by pulling on my leash just before slapping my ass hard. She orders me to behave if I don't want her to make my situation worse, and this threat is enough to make me docile.

When the executioner returns, he has with him a large wooden chest and a metal structure which, when placed beside me, I find quite obvious what purpose it serves. On the floor, two side bars held in place by a vertical bar are used to tie down my arms and legs, while another bar rising to the top secures my collar. Attached to this, I can remain on all fours, fully spread and offered.

Sylvia orders the masked man to tie me up while she explains the rules of the dice game. Basically, she'll roll a six-sided dice eight times. Each roll will determine a torture factor for me. The first roll will be to see what will be inserted into my anus, the second to see if I'll be allowed lubricant. The third roll will determine whether other toys will also be used. The fourth and fifth will determine which part of my body will be hit, and with what instrument. The sixth and seventh throws need to be multiplied to find out how many blows I'll receive. Then the last throw will determine whether I'll be allowed to cum afterwards.

DanaVelez3
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DanaVelez3

"And after performance, all the men who enjoyed the show will have the right to relieve themselves in your mouth," adds Sylvia, causing bursts of laughter in the audience.

Once tied up, with my crotch facing the audience, I can't see what's going on behind me. All I can see is the wooden box and the executioner standing next to it. Sylvia explains to the audience that the categories for each roll of the dice are displayed on the blackboard, which I unfortunately have no view on. Then, as if she could read my mind, Sylvia instructs the masked man to pull a sheet of paper out of the box and place it in front of me. It's the rules of the game.

"There you go. This way, you can be sure I'm not cheating."

Actually, since she's standing right behind my ass and she's the one rolling the dice, there's no guarantee that the bitch won't pick random numbers just to mess with me. But at this point, what can I do? My eyes slide over the sheet and my heart misses a beat. Let's hope luck is on my side!

Sylvia rolls her first dice and shouts that she got a two. Which means she can shove anal beads up my ass. I pray the next roll is an even number. Even numbers entitle me to lube, whereas odd numbers mean only my saliva will be used to facilitate the passage of the anal beads. I breathe a sigh of relief when Sylvia says she's got a four. On the third throw, I can hear the audience getting agitated before Sylvia even has time to announce the number. It's hard not to be alarmed.

"Looks like our doggy ran out of luck on this one. You saw it my friends, it's a five."

I read what the number five represents for this throw and nearly fainted. This result implies that all possible accessories for this category will be used. We're talking about a ball gag, a vibrating egg and clamps for my nipples and clit. I'm replaying the images of the waitress earlier and I'm already getting anxious to feel the clamps biting against my sensitive little button. For the two next throws, it's decided that I'll be whipped with a flogger and that the strokes will be administered on my thighs. That's not so bad considering that if the fifth throw had landed on the number two, my pussy would have been whipped, and if it had landed on the number four, I'd would have had the whole package: tits, ass and pussy. Ouch!

I feel sweat running down my back as Sylvia begins to roll the dice that will determine how many times I'll be whipped. It can range from one stroke to thirty-six. While Sylvia gets six in the first round, I hold my breath. Please, God, don't let her roll a second six! I breathe a sigh of relief when I hear that she gets a two in the second round. On the other hand, the public seems disappointed with the result. Finally, Sylvia rolls the last round of dice to see if I'll be allowed to cum after being whipped. The answer is yes. Even so, I can't imagine having an orgasm like that in front of a large audience.

"Let's start with the anal beads. You're lucky, bitch. If it had been up to me, I'd have shoved an extra-large plug up your asshole without any lube."

The people in the room cheer for the dominatrix as she lubricates what she's about to shove up my ass. And just before she goes, she dangles the toy in front of my eyes. At this point, I almost want to shout my safe word. Not so long ago, my anus was still a virgin and now this bitch is about to put 8 large balls connected by a cord into it. Then Sylvia comes up behind me and starts playing with my holes to stimulate it and I forget all my apprehensions.

"Well, this one's soaking wet. A real dog in heat! Tell me, bitch, do you want me to put these anal beads up your ass?"

"Yes, ma'am," I answer in a weak voice, which earns me a nasty flick on the clit.

"Come on, good bitches must beg."

The audience bursts out laughing, my thighs are dripping wet and I'm dead ashamed as I comply.

"Oh ma'am, please, I'm begging you, shove those anal beads up this bitch's ass, I need them so badly."

Satisfied with my performance, the dominatrix begins the insertion and let's just say she's not gentle. And yet each ball brings me a new wave of pleasure. Behind me, I can hear people's reactions.

"Be rough with her, Sylvia!"

"Come on, she likes it!"

"Oh, what a slut! See how wet she is, she's going to mess up the floor, the nasty skank."

The worst part is that I'm helpless and the humiliation pushes me over the edge. I even think I'm getting off just as Sylvia finally pushes the last bead into my anus.

"Don't get all worked up, my little slut, we're not done playing yet."

That's the last thing she says to me before gagging me and inserting the vibrating egg into my cunt. She saved the clamps for last. How cruel! Sylvia leans close to me to torture my tits. As she attaches the clamps, I whimper through my gag. I see her smile cruelly just before she shows me the last clamp that will go on my clit. I try to shake my head, but there's nothing I can do. Sylvia approaches my sex and soon I can feel the cold bite gripping and stretching my sensitive little mound. My muffled screams are lost in the crowd's enthusiasm. It's a good thing I'm tied up, because otherwise I think I'd fall apart.

Sylvia stands up and announces to the audience that she is ready to whip me, reminding them that it will be twelve strokes administered to my thighs. I soon feel the first stroke. The sting of the leather straps behind my thigh isn't as bad as I'd expected. Then, after the fifth stroke, I change my mind, feeling the heat on my skin. What's hardest is enduring all these sensations at the same time. The beads in my ass, the vibrating egg, the clamps and the whip... I'm navigating between pain and ecstasy. We slowly but surely make it to the tenth stroke and that's when the dominatrix decides to aim directly between my thighs, snapping the clamp in the process. I bite and scream into my gag, but it doesn't change a thing.

"Oops, I've hit the wrong spot," Sylvia giggles, not at all sorry.

When I finally get the last stroke, I'm a mess. The dominatrix approaches me, removes my gag and informs me that it's now time to cum.

"Give them a good show," she asks.

I struggle to understand what she's saying, but that doesn't stop her from taking action. Using a controller, she cranks up the vibrations of the egg. The sounds escaping from my mouth resemble a chant more than a scream of pleasure. And just as I thought it couldn't get any better, Sylvia pulls on the anal beads. Good Lord!

I have the impression that I came for several long minutes. Or that I've lost track of time. All I know is that when I regain awareness of my surroundings, Sylvia is stroking my hair and a dozen men in front of me are waiting in line.

For some reason that I can't explain, I'm very grateful to this woman standing next to me.

"Thank you, ma'am. Thank you for whipping me and allowing me to cum," I say with sincerity.

"You're welcome, whore. Now get to work pumping those men's dicks. When you're done, I'll take the clamps off your tits."

The scene that follows looks like a real porno. Me, mouth open, tongue hanging out, ready to receive these males who are dying to empty their balls. I'm fucked in the mouth until my jaws ache. Yet I'll take more. I've lost count of the number of men I've sucked and who've come all over me. Then, I finally see my master standing in front of me, cock hard.

"You've been a good girl," he says as I take him in my mouth.

While I suck his cock, we stare into each other's eyes, enjoying the intensity of the moment. The second he ejaculates; he orders the masked man to come and free me from my restraints. Bryan then helps me to my feet. He slips me into a bathrobe that comes from who knows where and helps me walk to the stairs.

"I think you've had enough for tonight."

I don't answer. It's as if I've lost the power of speech. Then, just as we reach the stairs, Sylvia's voice calls out to my master.

"Bryan! I can't wait to see you again," she says playfully.

Published 
Written by pinkdahlia204
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments