Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How long is Bryan going to keep me waiting? I feel like I've been in this position for hours. My knees hurt. If I were any braver, I'd join him in his office and ask him to fuck me the way I want to be fucked. Instead, I stay here, bent over the sofa like a fool.

When I finally hear footsteps behind me, my heart clenches and my stomach tighten. I know he's going to fuck me in the ass, but at this point, I don't fear it. Without saying a word, Bryan places his hand on my back. He caresses my skin with tenderness. His fingers slide down to my ass cheek, digging into my slit and probing me mercilessly. Now he knows how excited I am. His forefinger in my pussy, his thumb in my asshole, he enjoys teasing me in the most delicious way. That is, until a slap on my ass startles me. I turn around, curious to see the object that has just bruised my flesh. I meet my master's burning gaze. I know I have no right to defy him like this. I return to my initial position, hoping not to be punished even more. Especially as I had time to see that he has a riding crop in his hand.

 Still quiet, Bryan leaves me for a moment. When he comes back, he stands in front of me and orders me to straighten my bust. I comply, but when I realize what he has in mind, I implore him with my eyes.

 "Maybe this will teach you to hold your position," he says, his voice full of anger.

Two nipple clamps connected by a chain. Bryan knows how terribly sensitive my nipples are. I understand that he intends to use this to his advantage. He wants to torture me as much as he can tonight. Brand me in every way possible to prove I'm his. He stands in front of me and rubs my nipples to make sure they're rock-hard, then attaches the clamps, ignoring my complaints. The bastard even tugs on the chain a few times to make sure the clamps are firmly anchored. Once he's pleased, he gets back behind me. He tells me he's not going to do me any favors. I understand he's talking about the riding crop, but all I can think of right now are those instruments of torture that make my tits dangle cruelly.

 "Ahhh!" I scream when the first stroke hit my ass.

Bryan takes his time while I anticipate his next move. I know he's enjoying watching me squirm like this. Then, a shower of strokes falls on the same spot, making the flesh sensitive. My master must have challenged himself to make sure I won't be able to sit down tomorrow. The riding crop glides between the base of my spine and the edge of my thighs, alternating between gentle caresses and sharp strokes. It's hard to concentrate on all these delicious sensations. My screams are a mixture of pain and pleasure. I pray to feel the leather lick my skin again. Especially when I start getting hit right between the thighs.

"Oh, master!" I moan.

My pussy's all wet. My clit feels swollen, and it only gets worse when the strap of the riding crop jerks it. Then, another stroke. Master is very precise. The bite is aimed directly at my poor little button. A plea leaves my lips. Something I never thought possible.

"Please, master, again."

Bryan pauses, probably as shocked by my words as I am. To make sure he's heard me correctly, and since he's decided he's not going easy on me, he grabs the chain attached to my breasts to force me upright.

"Ouch!" I whimper.

"What did you say?" he asks in a soft voice contrasting with his actions.

AlisaTease
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlisaTease

"More, please, master. I want more right here," I answer, wriggling my hips.

"You like it when I whip your pussy?" he asks, trying to hide his disbelief.

"Oh yes, master. I love it when you whip me between the legs."

That's all it takes for Bryan to release the chains, much to my relief, and get back into position to beat my pussy. I spread my thighs. I must be dripping on his sofa. I'm a mess. If he goes on like this, I'm definitely going to come. I never thought I could reach orgasm like this. And just as I'm about to give in, Bryan stops. With a gentle touch, he pets my sore ass. As I wonder how many strokes I've taken, he leans over me and asks if I remember what he told me earlier. I feel my pussy pulsate with desire. I'm dying to be fucked hard by him. How could I forget what he told me earlier?

"Oh, yes, master."

He inserts his thumb inside my butthole and moves it back and forth, eliciting unsuspected sensations.

"Tell me you want it," he orders.

"Please master, take me in the ass."

Truth is, I'm not even lying. Two days ago, I would have been terrified by the very idea. But now, I'm dying to feel my master's thick cock deflowering my little hole. I feel his fingers digging into me to make sure I'm ready to receive him. I moan, it feels so good. I don't even flinch as the lubricant drips between my butt cheeks. He whispers in my ear to take a deep breath just as he positions his engorged cock at my back door.

 "Oh yes!" I blurt as he gently slides into me.

 His movements are slow and soft. He wants to make sure every part of me is ready for him. He puts his hands on my lower back as he finishes sinking into me. I hear him gasp and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't proud of it.

"Shit! You're so tight, Eva! You're going to make me lose my mind," he groans.

My only reaction is to arch my back and scream his name. Not sir, no. His real name. Since nothing gets past him, he grabs me by the hair and slaps my ass with his other hand. And, just as I'm struggling to recover from all that's happening, Bryan starts thrusting into my ass.

"Do you want to come like a good girl?" he asks.

"Oh, yes, sir. I want to come for you."

 His pace inside me grows faster. I know he's close to orgasm too. He wants us to cum together. One hand still in my hair, the other descends to my belly and quickly finds my soaking wet pussy. This is what pushes over the edge.

"Oh, sir!"

I feel his cum filling me and I've never felt so much pride. Bryan practically collapses on top of me, exhausted from the frantic fucking we've just experienced. He plants a series of kisses on my shoulders and down my neck. Everything seems unreal. At this moment, it's as if nothing else existed but him and me. My ass is on fire, yet I'm dying for my master to take me again and again.

"You were incredible," Bryan murmured in my ear.

These words bring me indescribable joy. We take a few minutes in this position to recover our senses. Bryan then carries me to his bedroom. My legs are weak and my ass is still sore. He lays me on my stomach in his bed and rubs ointment on my bruised flesh. More kisses and soft words follow until he gets into bed and embraces me tightly. The most dangerous part of all this is that I'm afraid I'll never want to leave his arms. Or that Bryan will refuse to let me go.

Published 
Written by pinkdahlia204
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments